The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,483 Followers

My face was squeezed into the tight space between her knockers and I could feel her nipples poking my ears. I inhaled the sweet scent of her sweaty tits and began to lick in between them, capturing the salty perspiration from her workout. Her hands entwined themselves in my hair as she drug my face from zone to zone. She pulled me back and then matter of factly popped her right nipple in my mouth! I licked and sucked, slobbering all over the tight little bud of flesh. She moaned louder and I noticed one of her hands had stolen down to between her thighs and was skimming back and forth over her mound.

"That's it baby. Suck my tits! You are making me feel so good!"

I pulled back and moved over to the twin peak.

"I want to make you feel good Mrs.....Kay."

"Oh you are, you are! Keep doing that Mark. I could cum just from this!"

I tentatively looked up at her.

"What else could I do for you Kay?"

Her eyes sparkled as her mask of lust lit up in a big wide smile. She swung both legs around outside me and lowered her back to the floor.

"I was hoping you'd ask! Here, help pull my pants off!"

She raised her ass as I worked her tight shorts off the sweep of her hips. My nostrils were filled with the scent of her wet pussy and as it came into view I could see pearls of moisture clinging to the lips. I must have gasped because she giggled.

"I like to keep it short. Too much rough on the muff slows down the action!"

I actually laughed at this. Somehow I seemed to be getting more and more comfortable. What a far cry this was from the debacle with Nancy. I might actually have a sexual future!

Once her shorts had been pulled off and were left dangling from her ankle, she cocked her knees back to her and rested her feet flat on the floor. Kay raised herself up on her elbows and reached out to cup the back of my neck with her hand. She started pulling me down towards that pretty little pussy, but must have seen the hint of confusion on my face.

"Mark? You have done this before, right baby?" I tried to play it off and laughed a little too loud.

"Oh yeah! Sure! I lick pussy all the time back at school!" She smiled knowingly.

"You sweet, sweet bo...man. This is your first time right?" I was busted! My shoulders slumped and I nodded with my head down. "Don't worry about it baby," she coaxed, "You've really lucked out by giving it up to me. I'll teach you things you didn't think possible! And with that big fat cock of yours, we will both have grand old time learning!" I got back some of my earlier found confidence and reached under her ass, lifting it up to my face.

"That's it baby! Lick it and take mama to heaven!"

The mama thing kind of set me back, causing me to flash back to my own Mom and our quick kitchen hump, but I was too close to my first taste of pussy to give it much thought. I stuck out my tongue and tentatively licked the hooded area covering her clit. Paying attention in health class had finally paid off! Kay jerked in my hands.

"Not too much there Mark! It's super sensitive. When you feel me about to cum, suck my clit into your mouth. For now lick a little further down."

Being a good boy, I did as I was told and drug my tongue through the folds of her slit. It was so hot and musky; a salty, sweet taste flooded my mouth as her puss practically gushed on my tongue. I wormed my tongue lower still and found the entrance to her cunt. I stuck my tongue out as far as possible and mashed my face against her.

"Gaaaaahhhh!" That was her this time. My mouth was full this go-round.

I could feel the heat of her ass on my chin and jaw line and the only tuft of hair left on that sweet puss tickled the tip of my nose. I wanted to make this feel as good as she'd made me, so I really went to town, licking up and back, twisting my head to suck at the lips of her pussy.

"Ohhhh Mark! You are a natural born pussy eater! Where have you been all my life?"

"Right next door Kay," I thought. But from now on, I planned to spend as much of my time as possible in one position or another pleasuring this unbelievably hot woman of my dreams!

I kept at it, the taste of her igniting my passion to the degree that I think I actually began to grunt in satisfaction. She had a firm grip on the top of my head, but believe me, I wasn't going anywhere! It wasn't but moments later that her hand left my head and flew up to pull the nipple that she wasn't already attending to.

"That's it! That's it! Oh! Oh! Uhhhhnnnhhh!"

I only thought her pussy was wet until she orgasmed hard against my tongue. The seep of her juices became almost a flood and I frantically licked my way to her clit and sucked hard on it. Her ass went into hyper drive, humping against my face and I lost my grip somewhat. As I shifted my hands to regain control, my right pinkie finger slid up to the second knuckle in her piping hot ass!

"Fuuuuuuck!" Apparently, that really did it for her and it was all I could do to keep myself in contact with her bucking and twisting body. We slid over the linoleum of the kitchen floor, somehow ending up with me on my back and she riding the last waves of her orgasm on my drenched face. Interminably she slowed down and came to a standstill. Shaking like a leaf, she slid off my face and slumped to the ground. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked at her gasping, sweat covered body.

"So, how was it," I said, summoning my vast reserve of suave. She giggled and gasped.

"I think you know exactly how good that was for me Mark! I can't get over how good your tongue felt!"

"There's more where that came from!" I was on a roll! I stood to my feet over her and pushed my shorts off my hips and to the floor. I gripped my towering cock and ran my hand down the shaft. As she looked up at me and wet her lips, I shook my length at her. "Now, how about me?"

She laughed and swung her legs under her, raising herself to her knees and mano e mano with my tool. Her eyes drank in the length and girth of me and I also appreciated the thick veins which she was now tracing with her beautifully manicured nails.

"What about you stud?" My heart sank for an instant. "There is no way I'm gonna be able to take that pussy stretcher in me for a while. My twat is still convulsing!"

Whew! I breathed a sigh of relief at this. I could wait. Hell, I had waited 19 years! What was a couple of minutes? Kay's hands stole up to cup her big tits. She lightly shook them, setting off a ripple across the expanse of her big fun bags.

"Soooo...what to do, what to do," she said wonderingly. She coyly looked up at me as she opened up her cleavage and wrapped those warm, soft jugs around the length of my staff. "I know! You can fuck my tits for me!"

I groaned in disbelief. If she only knew how many times I had jerked off in bed imagining this exact scenario! Her tits were the perfect size for this. Holding me between them, only a couple of inches of my cock poked out the top while the scruff of my balls rubbed along the bottom of her breasts. I was jerked out of this daze by her voice.

"Well, are you gonna fuck these tits of mine or am I going to have to do all the work," she laughed. I grinned sheepishly and drug my hips away; pulling my shaft down through the valley she had created. Ouch! My cum and her saliva had dried to a crust leaving us no lubrication. Ever the consummate professional, Kay seized the initiative, whipping my cock from between her mounds and gripping it before her face. She spat into both hands and began to rub them along my length while popping as much of my shaft as she could manage into her mouth. Slowly but surely she descended until about half of my approximately 10 inches were lodged in her maw. As the huge mushroom shaped head began to clog her throat she gagged slightly and pulled it out gasping.

"There we go! Now where were we?"

She slid my dork back in between her tits and wrapped her hands around the outside, leaving me a long, tight, hot tunnel to fuck. I thrust through it to the top, pausing as she swiped her long, pink tongue over the head.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck my tits Mark," she moaned as I slid back down the soft valley for another round trip. I gripped her shoulders and sped up my thrusts. The pistoning of my cock made a slurping sound between her tits to accompany the slap of my abs against the bottoms of her tits. The feeling was exquisite! If I wasn't so determined to get my first fuck with this red haired goddess, I would have loved to blast my second shot all over those glorious globes. None of this was to be however, as we were jolted out of our cocoon by the sound of squealing tires right outside the house!

"Shit! What was that?!" Kay jumped to her feet and pulled her top down and began struggling back into her shorts. "Mark you'd better get the hell out of here!" Survival instinct kicked in and I yanked my own shorts up while heading for the back door. I screeched to stop with the realization that I hadn't even thanked Mrs. Reynolds for her hospitality! What kind of guest was I?

"Uh, um, Mrs. Reynolds? Thanks for a really nice time...I hope to..."

"There may not be a next time unless you get the hell out of here Mark! Now go!" With that I sprang out the back door, leaped two patio chairs in a single bound and clambered over the wood fence separating our back yards. I dropped into a crouch and listened for a door slamming, breaking glass, gunshots, I don't know what.

After a second or two of not hearing anything, I dared a peak over the fence. Huh? There was no car in the drive. So what made that screech? Wait! I spied Spencer on his bike pedaling into the drive. I dropped back down and ran crouched over to our pool house and went into the half-bath. I stood in front of the mirror and struggled to catch my breath. As my pulse slowed I began to grin back at myself. You sly dog! A blowjob and abbreviated tit-fuck all in the same morning! If this was to be indicative of my summer break, I was in for a real good time! I went out to the pool and began cleaning it. Just then the back door opened and my mom came out wearing her bathing suit cover-up. Oh shit!

Kay and I were correct to be concerned about discovery during our tryst, as right about the time she was nestling my cock in between her knockers, her husband Bob was coming up the driveway, having forgotten some papers in his home office. He left the door open and the car running, knowing he'd be just a second.

Bob Reynolds was a big man, 6'2", 200lbs, with close cropped brown hair, just starting to gray at the temples. He was a former college football player who'd not gone to seed after his gridiron days, as he spent 4-5 days himself at the gym and prided himself on his physique and stamina. Stamina was something he needed in spades, as he was constantly being called on to satisfy his nympho wife. Not that he was complaining mind you!

Sex between the Reynolds had always been hot and intense and Bob never turned down the opportunity to have a crack at those full lips, gorgeous tits or tight pussy. In the past week though, he felt his game beginning to slip somewhat. Kay didn't seem all that thrilled at his advances and she initiated any contact less and less. A creeping suspicion had cropped up that maybe his wife had someone on the side. God knows she had opportunities! Bob wasn't blind. He could see the way other men looked at Kay. He couldn't deny that she was sex on a stick and why should he get so worked up? He had his own little piece of ass on the side, Audrey, his 22 year old office assistant at the department store he owned. As hot as his wife was, he couldn't resist the charms of the nubile tart, with her long, black hair, firm, enhanced tits and tight ass, but that was fodder for another story.

As he walked past the kitchen window, movement caught his eye and he slowed, straining to see into the dim interior. Was that Mark Jordan? He was just standing with his shirt off, stock still and looking down at something. Bob's cock lurched in his pants as his mouth went dry. Aha! Caught you! But, little Mark Jordan from across the street? Bob dropped to a crouch and eased to the same side kitchen door Mark and Kay had just entered and eased his head to one of the lower panes to get a glimpse and time his entry for maximum terror.

He now could see that not only was Mark shirtless, but his shorts were puddled around his ankle as Bob's dear sweet wife Kay kneeled in front of him and sucked and stroked the biggest cock Bob had ever seen! Now that is saying a lot what with having been a former football jock, Bob had seen his share of dick in the showers, but that thing was huge! Bob became suddenly aware that his own thick 7 inches were straining the front of his khakis and he realized that no longer was he pissed; he was very excited by the sight in front of him.

Kay was straining to fit as much of the thick cock in her sucking mouth as was humanly possible. Her mouth was stretched obscenely around the rock hard shaft as her eyes appeared to be watering with the effort. He almost could hear the pop as she pulled it out of her mouth and slid it between her tits. As exciting as this display was, Bob was terrified of being discovered. What would Kay think if she saw him crouched down, peering into the window like some pervert? His failure to rip the door off the hinges and beat Mark Jordan's ass could be construed as tacit approval of her dalliance and his macho self-image couldn't stand that. He managed to tear his eyes away from the site of his wife getting her tits fucked by the next door neighbor kid and snuck back to his car. As he slowly backed out of the drive, his face flushed and his khaki's tight with excitement, he couldn't wait to get back to the store. Audrey was working today and she'd know just what to do! He inadvertently spun the tires heading up the street and had to swerve to avoid some kid on his bike. In his haze of lust, he didn't notice that it was Spencer!

Spencer Reynolds, best friend to Mark and only child to Bob and Kay, swerved as his Dad's car barreled past him. What the hell! Where was Dad going in such a hurry? As he rolled into the driveway, he thought he saw someone jump the fence between theirs and the Jordan's backyard. Was that Mark? His curiosity really up, he dropped his bike to the curb and jogged to the front door.

Spencer was almost a carbon copy of Mark; 6 feet tall, 190 lbs, kept himself in good shape at the gym with his dad. He got his hair and eyes from his mom and also her love of sex! Where Mark was timid in dealings with females, Spencer was forward, very forward. Once he had his eye on a female, he did not rest until they were kneeling before him, heaving under him or in whatever position he desired them in to service his smooth 8 inches. He prided himself on his stamina and ability to get it up time and time again. Spencer's obsession with sex ran so deep that he had taken a job this summer without the knowledge of his parents, even though he didn't want for money. He was working at the local XXX video shop! He had figured that might be a good place to troll for horny females, but had so far been a bust. All of the store's clientele shopped at the same raincoat store and while many a raised eyebrow had been shot his direction as they entered the peep show booths, he wasn't swinging that way no matter how hard up he got. Things had been looking up in the companionship department lately however, which had prompted him to beg off sick from work and head home. With the screeching exit of his father and what appeared to be his best friend bailing over the fence, his radar was humming.

"Mom, I'm home," Spencer burst through the door and went searching for his mother. He found her in the kitchen, busying herself at the sink, surrounded by the unmistakable smell of sex in the air! Bingo! Dad had been shtupping Mom and Mark...well, Mark must have been spying on them! Spencer had prayed for a week for just this type of situation, for you see the reason his sex life was looking up, was turning from the sink and fixing him with a forced smile!

"Spencer, what are you doing home so early?"

Last weekend, after coming home from his first day at the grindstone, shrink wrapping fuck flicks, Spencer was as horny as he'd ever been. Being surrounded non-stop with depictions of every sex act imaginable had given him an erection that refused to go away. He had run upstairs to rub out a quick one before heading off in search of some local talent. Dropping trou in the bathroom, he didn't stop to lock the door, and so when his mom walked in, there was no time to hide what he was doing.

Kay's mouth dropped open in shock and she started to leave, but the sight of Spencer's erect cock rooted her in place. Jutting up from his crotch like a thick club, his thick 8 inches throbbed and bounced as he jerked his hand away from it as if scalded.

"Shit! Mom! Ever heard of knocking?!" Spencer was flushing a scarlet red and scrambling to pull up his pants.

Kay had to smile. As much as she loved him, Spencer was a cocky little shit like his father, and she was amused at how her appearance had rattled him. She decided to have a little harmless fun. She dropped her voice an octave, with an exaggerated sexual bent to it.

"Don't stop on my account baby! You obviously need some relief. I didn't mean to interrupt!" With that, she shut the door behind her, crossed her arms underneath her boobs and leaned back against it smirking.

Spencer was dumbfounded. Did she intend that he continue, or was she just fucking with him? He was obviously aware of her proclivities, but this was something entirely different. His gaze slid from his mother's smirk, down her long tanned neck and rested on the cleavage she had inadvertently pushed up above her scoop necked top on display. God she had a nice set of tits! Mom or not, the round globes were full and perky, complete with a pair of rock hard nipples poking through the sheer white fabric. It didn't look like she was wearing a bra! Spencer had ogled his mom's tits countless times around the back yard pool as she paraded around in suits made up of little more than a g-string and pasties supported by dental floss. Quickly getting back his confidence, it was Spencer's turn to smirk as he dropped his pants back to his ankles and gripping his meat, began to slide his right hand up and down its length.

"Yeah, you want to watch Mom? Haven't been getting enough lately from dear old Dad? I'll give you a show."

Kay's grin began to falter as the tables turned and she reached back to open the door and flee a situation that was rapidly getting out of control.

"I was just messing with you Spencer! Don't be sick!"

As she turned the knob and tried to open the door, Spencer stepped out of his pants and turned fully to face her.

"Don't bullshit me Mom! This is turning you on as much as it is me! Don't deny that you want to see me pull a big load out of this cock. Or would you rather help me?" With that he strode forward, grabbed her hand and pulled it to his throbbing erection!

Reflexively, Kay gripped the shaft in her tiny hand, her fingers failing to meet around the width. She couldn't deny she was turned on. Her shallow, quick breaths and flushing complexion gave her away. She protested while making no effort to remove her hand.

"This is so wrong Spencer! I was just yanking your chain..."

"Well, now you're yanking my cock! Your hand feels so good! Run it back and forth! Jack me off!" With his own hands free, Spencer ran them up his mother's arms and began to caress the outside curves of her breasts.

Her head suddenly spinning from lust, Kay found herself squeezing his shaft and pulling her hand towards the tip. Upon reaching the top, she smoothed her thumb over the head, spreading his precum around the mushroom shaped helmet.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,483 Followers