The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

"No," she moaned, "I mustn't..." She hesitated. Even now, her innate shyness prevented her from saying what she and John did. "Can I show you what John and I do?"

She reached between them and grasped Cleo's cock. Her eyes widened as her small hands barely encompassed it. She positioned it at her starfish and pressed down, tightly closing her eyes as his cock head slid into her anus.

"So, you like being ass fucked?"

Cleo pressed up, the head of his cock slipping into her anus.

"I have never heard it called that." Kathy giggled, then groaning as he slipped deeper into her bowels. She felt fuller than she ever had. There was a little pain. "Wait! Wait, Cleo!"

Cleo groaned in disappointment as Kathy's small hands pressed against his chest.

She's changed her mind, he thought.

He was tempted to force her down and thrust deep into her hole. However, he stopped. He groaned as she continued sliding down his cock.

Although Cleo's cock was larger than the average, Kathy's anus was welled lubed. Even then, it took a few moments for him to slide in. Cleo was surprised at how easily he entered Kathy's ass.

Her eyes widen as his tool entered her ass and traveled deeper into her bowels than either her father or her husband ever had. Her head dropped to her chest. Her eyes closed, and saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

"Wait, Cleo, wait! Let me get used to it!"

Kathy flexed her sphincter muscles, opening up her anus. Neither her father nor her husband ever got this deep in her ass. It felt incredible! She began to slowly rise and fall on his cock.

The exquisite fullness of Cleotha's cock in her bowels caused her to spontaneously orgasm. Her eyes snapped shut. She opened them to see Cleo smiling at her.

"What's so funny?" She groaned as she slowly rose and fell on his cock. Fuck, this feels good, she thought.

"I was thinking about all of the times I surreptitiously looked at your ass and wondered about fucking it!"

"NO! You didn't," Kathy said, wide-eyed with surprise.

Talking during sex was new to Kathy. It was fun!

"I did! Mona and I talked about it."

Cleo kept up a slow even stroke, meeting Kathy's downward thrust. She was unbelievably tight, and he had to fight to keep from cumming. He took her nipple in his mouth and suckled.

"Oh fuck! Oh, Fuck! That feels incredible! You talked to Mona about...!" Kathy hesitated. Then she said it, crossing another line. "you talked to Mona about ass fucking me?"

"Uh huh!"

Cleo reveled in the exquisite tightness of the seemingly bottomless sheath his cock was in. As Kathy tightened and relaxed her sphincter and Kegel muscles, effectively giving him a handjob with her bowels, he thought how lucky John was to have a vixen like Kathy, who loved anal sex.

"What did she say?"

It was strange and exciting to Kathy to be fucking her neighbor and talking about sex. It was outside of her experience. She liked it!

"She said she wanted to watch, maybe lick you clean afterward."

"NO!"

Kathy stopped with Cleotha, buried balls deep in her anus. She looked at him in open-mouthed wonder, her ass rotating slowly!

"Yes!" Cleo said with emphasis, slapping Kathy's ass. "I'm close to cumming! Don't stop now!"

"I have never heard of anything, so...fuck...wicked! I'm cumming again!"

Kathy was lost in the sensations of a strange cock in her ass. Conversation during sex was foreign to her, and she loved it. Now Cleo was saying Mona might want to watch. She recalled her mother watching while her father fucked her ass.

"Fuck me, daddy!"

The salaciousness of having another man's cock in her ass made her flashback to her father. There were times she wanted to say that to her father, times when she ached to feel his tool in her ass.

Kathy looked into the ebony visage of her neighbor with a sudden pang of guilt. The husband of her long time friend had his cock was buried deep in her ass. It was wrong, so wrong, and felt so good!.

"Do you call your husband daddy when he fucks your ass?"

"No...no! We...don't...oh fuck that feels good...talk much."

Cleotha pressed on, suspecting Kathy was more complex than he thought. He cupped her small breast, tweaked her rigid nipple between two fingers, and twisted and pulled it.

"Oh! That feels good!"

"Who do you call daddy," Cleo persisted.

Kathy reveled in the illicitness of the evil act she was performing. Not only was she fucking a Black man, but he was also in her ass where only her husband and her father had been. She was lost in the moment, consumed by lust.

"Oh, God! That hurts! But don't stop! My...father. I called my father daddy."

"Your father fucked your ass like this?"

Kathy was bouncing up and down, trying to bury Cleo's thick Black dick even deeper in her ass. Her orgasms were almost continuous. Like the waves slapping the side of the boat, her orgasms surged forward, carrying her to a place she had never been, then receded only to surge again.

"Yes! Never like this. Never this long. Never this hard! Never this deep!"

From somewhere deep in her subconscious, her daddy's words came to her. The lord made a woman's vagina for procreation, never to be violated by anyone but the man she marries. Fucking his daughter's ass did not violate the tenet in the bible that said a woman should cleave only onto her husband.

Kathy bounced up and down with urgency, Cleo's cock penetrating deep in her bowels. Continuous orgasms wracked her body. She wanted him to come with her, to plant his seed deep in her intestines.

Letting Cleo fuck her ass was not sex, nor was it procreation! Letting Cleo fuck her ass, even though he was Black, was not a sin! This was just damn good ass fucking, she thought, embracing the vulgar term.

Cleo's made short hard strokes into her anus, lifting her body in the air with each stroke. He was coming, and she was coming with him. Kathy buried her face in his chest to muffle her screams as a long soul shuddering, life changing final orgasm shook her body.

Cleo gripped Kathy's tight little ass with both hands as he pumped his seed into her bowels. She felt good! And she was really into anal.

Kathy's head lay on Cleo's shoulder as waves of pleasure washed over her body. She raised her head and looked into Cleo's smiling face.

"I...I'd better go."

"Yes," Cleo laughed, "it would never do for John, or one of the others were to catch us."

"Yes! Can...umm...I mean...! What must you think of me?" She groaned as she stood, and his cock slowly slid from her asshole.

"You want us to fuck again?"

Kathy's head bobbed, her natural shyness preventing her from saying the words.

"Next time, Mona gets to watch!"

Kathy's mouth opened and closed several times as she processed what he said. Her head bobbed again.

"Okay!

She stepped from the hot tub, grabbed her clothes, and ran bare ass to her room. She crawled naked into bed with her snoring John and began giggling uncontrollably.

Chapter 4

The persistent light knocking on the suite door pulled Bill Anderson from the depths of his drunken sleep.

What the hell is that, he thought?

Gradually the room swam into focus. Bill glanced around and realized he was in bed with his wife, Beverly.

Jesus, he thought as he sat up in bed, how much did we drink last night?

"Room service, it's room service!"

The words gradually soaked in. Bill recalled that part of the cruise package for the Presidential Suite was breakfast served in the suite. Bill's head throbbed as he rose from the bed and opened his bedroom door. He stumbled toward the entry door, clad only in his boxers.

A large Black man stood at the door, dressed in a white waiter's uniform trimmed in black braid. As Bill's eyes focused, he realized he was looking at the chest of the tall, muscular waiter. The nametag read Aloysius, Dominica.

"I'm your waiter, suh! Anything you need, just call for Aloysius!"

"Ah, yes, yes, ahh, put the cart on the balcony. We'll eat out there."

The waiter moved into the living area. As he passed the open door to Bill and Bev's bedroom, he stopped suddenly, staring into the room.

"The balcony put the cart on the...!" Bill said imperiously, pointing at the balcony. Then he looked to where the waiter was staring.

Beverly lay naked on top of the bed covers, her legs spread with one leg bent at the knee. Her pink pussy lips peeked through her trimmed mat of salt and pepper pubic hair. Her large breasts splayed on either side of her chest. Her mouth was open, and she was snoring loudly.

Bill stood frozen with one arm raised, pointing at the balcony. His first reaction was embarrassment. This stranger was staring at his wife's pussy. Humiliation changed to anger when he glanced down and saw the bulge in the waiter's pants. He froze as his cock started to thicken.

A strange man was looking at his wife's pussy, and they both were getting a hard-on. It was like when he saw Ed and Beverly fucking in the bathroom. His cock got so hard it hurt.

"Just...just leave it," Bill stammered!

He took the bill from the waiter and stood next to the bedroom door as he signed. He ensured the waiter had an unobstructed view of Bev as he signed the card, surreptitiously eyeing the waiter's bulge. As he handed the signed receipt to the waiter, he realized they both were hard. The waiter had an impossibly large bulge in his uniform pants while the head of Bill's cock poked through the opening in his boxers

"Thank you, Suh," the waiter smiled, his eyes glued on Bev's pussy, "if you need anything, just call. I am assigned to this suite."

What is happening to me, Bill thought. Am I becoming some kind of freak? In a daze, he grabbed his robe.

A sign on the thatch-roofed building in the distance announced they were in Cozumel.

Bill was concerned about his mental health. It could not be normal to want other men to see your wife naked. On the other hand, he thought morosely; it wasn't normal seeing her have sex with another man, a friend, and a neighbor.

Last summer, he became impatient, waiting for Ed to bring the spice rub. When he went into the kitchen to get it himself, Ed was nowhere in sight. Bill heard noises coming from the bathroom down the hall. He strode briskly down the hall on crepe sole shoes.

He heard moans as he neared the bathroom. Confused, he slowed. Instead of bursting into the bathroom, he approached quietly and poked his head around the door.

Bev was on her knees sucking Ed Summer's cock!

Outrage welled in his chest. His wife and his friend were betraying him, putting the horns of a cuckold on him! His impulse was to burst in and confront them.

Then he heard his wife describe how much she loved the smell, the taste, and the feel of Ed's cock in her mouth. His cock got hard hearing her salacious words of cock worship.

He was stunned when she looked up and saw him. At first, there was shock. When she saw the look of lust on his face, she actually smiled!

Bill almost came in his shorts, hearing Bev and Ed mouthing obscenities at each other before and during them fucking on the toilet. They screamed curses at each other while fucking on his toilet in his house! He came in his shorts when Ed washed her pussy after they fucked.

The sight, the idea of another man fucking and then washing his wife's pussy caused him to have strange thoughts. The obscene eroticism was just too much!

After everyone left that night, she had made him confessed that, perversely, he enjoyed it.

Oh, they had their little games they played. Beverly would slap his cock until he could not stand the pain anymore. In addition, she would make him lick her clean after they had sex. She made him lick her that night, but all he could taste was soap. But he came again anyway! Just the idea that another man's cock had been in his wife's pussy, and now he was licking her put him over the top. He wondered what she tasted like full of another man's come?

Chapter 5

Bill looked down at his cock, making a tent in his white terry cloth robe. He heard movement behind him and quickly stuffed it back in. Ramona Carter stood at the door of her bedroom, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"Morning Bill! Is that coffee I smell? Yummy!"

Bill nodded dumbly, wondering if she saw his hard-on.

As she moved past him and onto the balcony, the sunlight streaming through the suite made her white silk caftan transparent. Her ass moved rhythmically as she strode toward the room service cart.

"Can I fix you a cup, Bill?"

Bill saw the outline of her breasts when she turned toward him.

"Yes, thank you, Mona! Two sugars and cream!"

Mona smiled as she poured the coffees, having witnessed the tableau between Bill, the waiter, and the sleeping Bev. She often wondered what Bill got out of the relationship. Now she knew. Bill was a voyeur and probably a cuckold.

Mona made a production of sitting in the chair with her back to the sun. She crossed her leg, being sure to pull her skirt high enough for Bill to get a glimpse up her caftan.

"Morning!"

June Summer moved sleepily across the living area to the room service cart on the balcony. She was naked under her knee-length silk muumuu. It was out of character for her, but she was enjoying the laid-back atmosphere of the cruise.

"'Morning June," Mona said, "your other half still recuperating?"

"Good Morning," Bill offered, "how do you take your coffee?"

"Black! Yes, he is. Jesus! How much did we drink last night?'"

June could not help but notice that Mona's white robe was virtually transparent in the brilliant morning sun, revealing the outline of her breasts dark against the white silk. As she accepted the coffee from Bill, she noted that Bill could not take his eyes off Mona's full athletic legs.

I wonder if she shaves her pussy.

June mentally shook herself. Lately, she has had flashbacks to her college days and her lesbian relationship with Karen Adams. She and Mona's passionate kissing and groping last night roused dormant feelings

Ed Summer joined the group, clad in red plaid pajama bottoms and a tee shirt. He padded barefoot and poured himself a cup of coffee. He kissed June on the cheek and sat next to her.

Cleotha joined in the friendly banter as he sipped his coffee, his hand resting familiarly on Mona's thigh. In turn, her hand stroked his thigh.

This intimacy was new. Just a year ago, they were close to divorce. Like many couples, their children were the glue that held the marriage together. When their daughter left for college, the marriage began to fall apart.

"Morning all!"

John and Kathy Tomlin walked onto the balcony, followed by Bev.

Kathy sat gingerly in a chair at the opposite end of the table from Cleotha. He also made her realize sex could be fun. She realized that she and Cleotha were staring at each other and quickly dropped her eyes.

In the light of day and sober, Kathy was embarrassed at what she did with Cleo. She was also ashamed at the twitch in her anus as she recalled his thick cock filling her. She mentally shook herself to clear the image from her mind. He felt incredible in her ass, better than her husband or father.

A stray thought crossed her mind. How would he feel in my pussy? She squirmed in her seat, imagining the depth of the penetration.

Cleo smiled as he watched Kathy's discomfiture. Under any other circumstance, he would never have had sex with Kathy. She was a neighbor. She and her husband were long time friends. The laidback atmosphere of the cruise was bringing out his kinkier side.

Mona was surprised when he told her what happened. Neither of them suspected that mousy exterior hid a sultry vixen. She made him give her all of the sexy details. Afterward, they plotted to get her in bed with them.

Chapter 6

Cleotha and Ramona's marriage was on the rocks. They openly discussed divorce. In a last ditch attempt to save their marriage, they decided to vacation in Las Vegas. They wanted to see if they recover lost intimacy, to rediscover their lost sex life.

They met Carl and Ann Drew on the plane to Las Vegas. They hit it off despite their vastly different backgrounds.

Carl and Ann were 40something ranchers from Montana. They married after graduating high school, raised five kids, and worked the ranch all of their adult lives. Coming to Las Vegas was their first vacation in 25 years of marriage.

For the first few days, they did the typical tourist things. They saw a couple of shows, including the Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand. It was after that show that they went to the margarita bar and drank their fill. Someone, they were never sure who, suggested they go to the Red Rooster Swingers and Lifestyle Club. They all tittered at the prospect of going to an adult club. Carl was adamant that he and Ann were not going. Cleo and Mona were reluctant. Nevertheless, they all agreed to go and look.

It was a life-altering experience. The two couples watched bogeyed as a woman gave a guy a blowjob. However, things got out of hand when Ann saw a woman getting her pussy licked. They watched, entranced as the woman writhed as the man appeared to be trying to crawl face first into her pussy.

"Come on, Mama, we had better go!"

Watching the sex act was too much for the straightlaced Carl. Though fascinated, he was uncomfortable watching sex acts performed all around them. He grabbed Ann's hand. Reluctantly, she allowed him to pull her away.

While they waited for a cab, Mona leaned over and nibbled on Cleotha's ear.

"He was good, baby, but I'll bet he wasn't as good as you!"

"You have done that!"

A light sheen of sweat covered Ann's face, and she kept shifting from one foot to the other. She nervously watched Carl's back as he tried to hail a cab.

"We used to do it all of the time," Mona said, recalling happier times.

"We have never done anything like that! Sometimes we leave the lights on, but that's it!" Ann said.

On the cab ride to the hotel, Ann could barely contain her fascination with oral sex. The cab had two rows of facing passenger seats. Carl and Ann sat facing Cleo and Mona. The alcohol and excitement of the swingers' club made her a little careless. Her dress rose to her upper thighs, revealing her white panties between her full muscular thighs.

"Isn't that nasty? I mean, it must taste terrible!"

Carl dozed as Cleotha and Mona explained oral sex.

"Actually, it tastes pretty good, and it's the most intimate kind of sex!" Mona said with a coy smile.

"Mona and I will lay head to toe and lick and touch for hours!"

Cleo mentally added that they had not done that in a while. He watched Ann's eyes widen as he placed his hand on Mona's thigh and pushed her dress up, exposing her black thong.

Ann unconsciously licked her dry lips, staring unabashedly as Cleo casually rubbed Mona's sex through her panties. Ann was higher than she ever had been. Like a kid on a field trip, she was excited by all she saw.

"Well," Mona said throatily, enjoying Cleo's attention, "maybe Cleotha can give you a demonstration!"

Her forwardness surprised Mona. In the best days of their marriage, they never entertained having someone watch them having sex.

Cleo shot a nervous look at Ann and the sleeping Carl. One of the rules they set down for the Las Vegas trip was that there would be no rules. They would let it all hang out. If they still wanted to divorce at the end of the trip, then so be it.

Cleo knelt in the space between the seats. Mona hiked up her dress and turned, placing one foot on the floor and the other on the cab seat. The live and let live atmosphere in Vegas fueled her wantonness. A desire to save her marriage caused her to commit herself to no limits for the weekend.

Cleo kissed his way up her thigh. The cab driver watching through his rearview mirror added exhibitionism he found exciting. Exhibitionism was a repressed part of him he never showed.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers