The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann woke as grey dawn intruded into their love nest. She could have stayed with them all day, but she knew Carl would be waking soon. She leaned over and kissed Mona, running her tongue around her lips.

"Are you going, Ann," Mona asked sleepily

Ann slowly pulled on her clothes. "Yes, I must! Carl...!"

"We understand!"

Cleo lay next to Mona snoring loudly. Ann stepped around the bed, kissed, licked his cock, and briefly took it in her mouth, sucking it. As she started for the door, Mona stood and accompanied her. At the door, they engaged in a long soulful kiss. Then Ann left, her life forever changed.

Chapter 8

"Come on, Bev! All you need is some hair of the dog."

"What I need is to get another nap. You guys go ahead."

"Girl, I know how you feel," Mona said. "Been there, done that! Try the hot tub. It might help."

"We're here all day, and Cozumel is a small port. Maybe you guys can catch up with us later."

June and Ed, Mona and Cleotha, John and Kathy left the suite. They were excited by a day of sightseeing and shopping in their first port.

After they left, Bev and Bill sat on the deck, looking out over the port. They both jumped at the knock on the door.

"Room Service!"

Beverly was uncharacteristically nervous. She grasped her husband's hand and squeezed it.

"Are you sure about this?"

Bill's stomach was doing somersaults. He felt he might throw up. He realized it was just apprehension.

"Yes..." His voice was squeaky. He cleared his throat. "yes. Get the door."

Bev brought Bill's hand to her lips and kissed it. Then she stood and walked to the door of the suite. She smiled as she opened it.

"Hello, Aloysius!"

"Good morning Miss."

***

"John, I can just buy sunblock at this shop."

"Kathy, what they are charging for that stuff is ridiculous. We're not that far from the ship. I'll go back get ours."

Without waiting for her to protest, John turned and took the short walk back to the ship. Passengers crowded the corridors their way out into the port. He worked his way through the bustling corridors.

Cozumel was just the first port, and so far, he was enjoying the cruise. The other thing he was enjoying about the cruise was that Kathy was not bugging him about anal sex.

He vaguely recalled her trying to wake him up last night. He shook his head ruefully as he thought about how much he drank that first night. He vaguely remembered her leaving the room, then coming back in and cuddling up to him spoon fashion.

John couldn't understand how a virgin woman could have such a filthy kinky obsession. It was not her upbringing. Her father was a Fundamentalist minister, and her entire family was bible thumbing religious zealots.

He inserted his keycard in the slot and idly watched the lights flash and turn green. As he opened the door, he heard noises coming from Bev and Bill's bedroom. He opened his mouth to call out. Then he realized the sounds were of someone having sex. He grinned and quietly closed the door to the suite. It sounded like old Bill was in the saddle and giving Bev a good pounding. He was going to tiptoe by their open bedroom door when the combination of rum punch, curiosity, and voyeurism caused him to lean against the wall and ease up to the open door.

He wondered what they looked like having sex. He could hear Bev moaning and begging him to fuck her harder. He grinned. All old Bill was doing was huffing and puffing. He leaned against the wall adjacent to their bedroom door and sidled forward. He had to stifle a laugh. Watching them was going to be fun. Slowly, stealthily he eased his head forward and peeked into the room

The first thing he saw was a huge sweaty black ass and back. Around that back were some fat white thighs. The ass attached to the thighs was off the bed as it thrust up to meet the downward thrust of an enormous black cock. Bill sat in the chair opposite the bed with his Bermuda shorts around his ankles and his cock in his hand.

John snapped his head back. What the fuck!? Some Black man was fucking Bev! Sweating heavily now, he let the wall support him. His knees were turning to water.

"Knock the bottom out of my pussy, you big Black motherfucker!"

The alcohol befuddled John's reasoning. He knew some Black man was fucking Bev, and Bill was watching, but he could not figure out...!

"Do you like watching me get fucked, Lover?"

"Yes, dear," Bill whimpered, "how does it feel?"

The black man raised on his hands and knees, lifting Bev off the bed. He repeatedly grunted as he drove his cock hard into Bev. Her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist formed a swing. She swung back and forth to meet his powerful thrusts

"Fucking incredible! Better than your little dick! Better than Ed's"

Ed! Ed! John thought, Ed Summers?

He leaned in and looked again. The look on Bill's face was a mixture of lust and humiliation. His hands hid his cock as he stroked furiously.

John's eyes drifted back to the bed. From his vantage point, he could make out the massive cock driving hard into Bev. A thick white froth covered its ebony darkness. John pulled his head back, sweat pouring off his face. His tee shirt was soaked in sweat.

He glanced down and saw his dick was hard. He fought to control his breathing, fearing hyperventilation.

John decided to leave and pretend he never saw it. He could go to a shop and buy sunscreen for Kathy.

John tiptoed across the door and walked stealthily to his room. He collapsed on the bed, sweating streaming from his body.

He and Kathy's led a sheltered life. Shortly after they married, he accepted a position working at a factory far from their farm community. They had their children and raised them in the relative isolation of their small bedroom suburb. Like most guys, he heard about men who like to watch their wives get fucked. They called them cuckolds. He half believed that was an urban legend, like women squirting or orgies.

However, he just saw his friend watching his wife fucking that big black waiter. In addition, they were both enjoying it! And the way Bev was talking to Bill! So demeaning, and he seemed to love it. John was unconsciously rubbing his cock as he thought about the scene he just witnessed. His mouth was dry. He continued to sweat. Unbidden, an image of Kathy fucking that waiter swam from the depths of his mind. As the image resolved in his mind, the Black man took on the appearance of Cleotha.

He slid his floral swim shorts down around his ankles and slowly began stroking his cock. An image of Cleotha fucking Kathy swam into his mind. What would it look like to see Cleo fucking Kathy? To see his cock in her pussy, to hear her moan like Bev? He stopped, disgusted with himself. A phrase from his upbringing crept back in his mind. A woman must cleave only onto her husband. Kathy's father had pounded that verse into the minds of his parishioners.

He forced his cock into his shorts. He retrieved the sunblock, exited his room, and walked back toward the entryway. He slowed, listening, as he neared Bill and Bev's room. He could hear moans and sighs. Dear God, were they still going at it? He tiptoed to the wall adjacent to Bill's bedroom door. His cock was so hard it hurt. He touched it, tempted to pull it out and. A man must not spill his seed upon the ground. Kathy's father had said that too when he railed against the evils of masturbation and the mental illness it caused.

John sidled along the wall. He lay against that wall, torn by indecision. He wanted to peek, to watch that massive cock pound Bev. He wanted to watch that enormous dick in...!

STOP! I am losing my mind. Why would Kathy's face replace Bev's? Why would I fantasize about a black cock in his wife's pussy? No, not her pussy! In her ass! Fucking her in her nasty ass, as she wanted him to do.

Cautiously, he leaned his head into the door opening. Bev was on her back; her legs bent at the knees. Bill was headfirst between her thighs. Bill was...!

Jesus Christ, no! Bill was licking Beverly's pussy! But the waiter had just fucked her. So what was Bill doing?

"Clean me up good, baby! Get all of his seed out!"

The waiter leaned over Bev's head. John blanched when he saw Bev suck the big black cock while Bill lay between her legs, licking the waiter's cum from Bev's pussy.

John heard Bill mumbled. John stumbled past the open door and ran from the suite. He drew stares as he bumped into people in the passageway. He slowed as he reached the exit to the port. He took deep breaths to calm himself. He must tell his wife. She would be shocked to hear what he had just seen. No, he would have to keep this to himself. His opinion of Bill and Bev changed forever, but he would not expose their debauchery to the others.

He forced a smile on his face as he saw his friends wigwagging him from an open-air restaurant. He waved back and walked over to where they sat at a table

"Here you go, Kathy."

"Thank you so much, darling," Kathy flinched from the pain in her anus as she turned to kiss her husband.

John took the empty chair next to June and Ed. Ed, he thought, who fucked Bev and Bill, knew it. Next to Ed was Mona, chattering away with Ed. Next to her was Cleo. He and Kathy were talking. His vision blurred as he imagined Cleo fucking Kathy's ass. Filthy, filthy, filthy, he thought. I must stop these sick thoughts.

Chapter 9

The four couples were pleasantly buzzed as they may their way back to their suite after the Captain's Ball that first night.

Bev and Bill led the way walking hand in hand. As usual, Bev's gold mermaid gown was a size too small, emphasizing her hips and ass. John and Kathy were just behind them. John could not understand how Bill could watch the Black waiter fuck his wife in the afternoon and be so lovey-dovey that evening. They could not keep their hands off each other.

Even while he was slow dancing with Mona, images of Beverly's white thighs wrapped around the waiter's broad black back flashed in his head. His distraction was such he did not miss his wife when she and Cleo went out on the deck for some air,

"What will Mona think," Kathy said nervously as she and Cleo walked on the darkened upper deck.

Cleotha looked around, saw they were alone, and pushed her into a doorway.

"I told her what we did. So she is probably wondering if we are doing it again."

He pulled Kathy's ball gown up around her waist, cupped her ass while kissing her deeply.

She pushed away and looked up wide-eyed at Cleo. "You told her?"

Cleo cupped her ass with one hand. With the other, he tipped her chin up and kissed her.

"Cleo, this is so wrong! I'm ashamed of what I did last night."

Cleo undid his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He squatted, grasped her thighs, and lifted her from her feet. Reflexively, Kathy's legs popped up and wrapped themselves around his waist.

"You didn't like what we did?"

Confusion reigned in her mind. What she did last night was wrong. She knew that. However, while she was letting him fuck her ass, it seemed so good.

When Cleo pushed her panties to the side, her father's rant echoed in her mind. A woman must cleave only onto her husband. Kathy's head swam as Cleo aggressively kissed her, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth.

She had nearly made up her mind to stop this, to tell Cleo this was wrong when his cock slide into her pussy.

"OHH FUUCCK!'

"You like that, Kathy?"

He had her pressed to the door, supporting her weight with his arms under her thighs. Kathy's pussy spasmed, then tighten around his invading cock. She was tight as a drum. No way he was going to last long.

Take it slow, let her get off, and there'll be other times

Involuntarily, Kathy's hips thrust against Cleo. She felt full, fuller than she ever had. She could feel his tool sliding through her sheath as he pumped slowly in and out of her. It felt incredible.

"Oh god, Cleo, what are we doing?"

"We're fucking, Kathy! And you have some of the best pussy ever. I love how tight you are, how your pussy caresses my cock."

John never used filthy words like Cleo's when they had sex. They rarely said anything at all. It felt so...different. So wicked to hear Cleo say those dirty words to her.

"You like my cock in your tight hole? Say it, Kathy! Say I like your dick in my pussy."

"I can't. I can't. Don't...stop. Please don't stop. I...I never...."

"Say it, Kathy! Say fuck my pussy."

Cleo heard voices and knew someone was coming. He pumped harder into her love hole, wanting to get her off. Her pussy spasms, and her thrust told him she was into it.

The voices were getting closer.

Kathy was oblivious to the approaching voices. She was giving herself up to the most incredible feeling she ever had. Strange sensations coursed through her body. She felt an odd pressure, almost as if she had to pee. She could feel Cleo's cock pounding her cervix.

The stars and ocean blurred. Spasms rocked her body. Her legs tightened around his waist, and her head dropped to his shoulders.

"oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Fuck me! fuck me! fuck me!'

Kathy's pussy clamped down viselike grip on his cock. She was so tight he could not thrust. He groaned as he spurted deep in her. Her pussy contractions told him she was cumming him.

Kathy's body undulated against his thrusts as her orgasms rocked her body. The intensity of it overwhelmed her. Dimly she heard someone titter.

"Get a room," a laughing male voice said.

Kathy saw the couple walking down the corridor, looking back over their shoulders, laughing. They witnessed her breaking her marriage vows.

Kathy continued quaking in the aftermath of her soul-shaking orgasm. Cleo released her legs, and they dropped to the deck.

Kathy's panties, soaked in cum, clung to her, holding Cleo's cum inside her.

"We'd better get back before someone misses us," Cleo said, taking her by the hand.

Kathy felt wicked walking back in the club with another man's cum in her pussy.

"Come on, baby! One last dance before we go to our cabin," Kathy said, pulling a reluctant John onto the dance floor. She felt wicked, dancing with her husband with Cleo's cum running down her thighs.

Chapter 10

"Well, I'm going to change and soak in the hot tub for a while," Ed said.

"Sounds like a damn fine idea," Cleo said, "I'll make a pitcher of margaritas and join you."

John and Bill begged off, saying they were tired and had enough to drink.

In their bedroom, John dozed as Kathy changed. She was so full of Cleo's cum; she was sure John could hear it squishing as she walked.

People saw Cleo and me, she thought.

She stripped off her ball gown. When she held it up to the light, she could see cum stains among the sequins on the black dress. She brushed lightly at the stains, realizing she could not remove them.

She glanced at her snoring husband as she walked past the bed and into the bathroom. She felt the wetness of her cum soaked panties as she slipped them down over her hips. She held them up to the light, seeing the wet crotch where her juices...and Cleo's cum...saturated them.

He fucked me, she thought as she rinsed the panties in the face bowl.

She wrung them out and stood on her tiptoes as she draped them over the shower rod. She unhooked her bra and walked naked back into the bedroom.

She opened the drawer where she had her swimsuits. One, in particular, caught her eye. It was a yellow bikini with a scoop front and back. It was little more than tiny panties. I should shower. Instead, she balanced herself on the dresser and stepped into them.

In the door mirror, she could see that the back barely covered her behind; she could see the crease where her ass began. In front, it barely covered her...she paused.

"My pussy," she said, smiling as she said the word out loud. That's what Cleo called it. My pussy.

The top was padded and tied behind her neck. She fumbled with it and tied it as best she could. She looked back at her husband as she left the suite.

"Come on, girl," Mona called. "We thought you changed your mind."

"Wow! That is some swimsuit!" Ed punctuated his comment with a wolf whistle.

Kathy felt the heat rise in her face as the others turned and watched her walk to the hot tub. She jumped as Cleo walked up behind her.

"Nice suit. Here's a margarita. The halter top is loose. Want me to tie it for you?"

Kathy took the glass and scurried into the tub sitting next to Mona. Cleo sat next to her. Across from her, Beverly sat next to Ed with June on the other side.

"Here, girl! Let me retie the top before it comes loose and shows your goodies."

Mona untied the top, shook it, exposing Kathy's tits. She retied it, winking at Cleo.

Ed's cock twitched as Bev surreptitiously stroked it under the foaming water. On the other side of Ed, June dozed. The excitement of the day was taking its toll on her.

"I've had enough, guys," she said, standing.

June leaned over, kissed Ed. She sat on the side of the hot tub and adjusted the crotch of her one-piece suit. She looked up and saw Mona smirking at her. The look made her tingle all over.

"Good night, baby."

Ed patted his wife's rump as she stood and walked to their room. He settled back in the tub. His hand snaked over under the water jets. Still looking at the others across the tub, he pushed Beverly's full-back bikini bottom to the side and slipped his finger in her crevice.

Beverly slipped her hand inside his trunks. As they chatted, she stroked Ed's cock while he fingered her pussy.

"What time do we get into Belize, "Mona asked, her hand laying on her husband's thigh.

"The itinerary says 7 am, and the Tenders start running to the island at 9 am."

Kathy jumped and grabbed the hand between her legs, thinking it was Cleotha. The size of the hand said it was a woman. Her head spun toward Mona. Mona winked and palmed Kathy's pussy.

Terrified, Kathy stood up. "I...think I'll call it a night." She almost ran across the balcony to her room.

Mona stood and stretched. "Come on, baby! Time for us to go to bed also. Tomorrow is a busy day."

Beverly took Ed's face in her hands and kissed him. "That just leaves us, lover.

"Take off your bottoms."

Bev assayed a lopsided grin. "Right here? Someone might see us."

"If they do, we'll invite them to have some of this fat pussy."

Beverly stood, wiggled her bikini bottom down, and stood straddling Ed.

"You always call me fat," she pouted.

Ed grabbed her hip and pulled her into him. He buried his face in her crotch, running his tongue between the lips of hairy pussy. Bev trembled as his tongue flicked at her distended clit.

"Fat jugs, fat ass, and fat pussy! You're a big fat slut! Sit on my cock, whore!"

"You treat me so bad," she simpered as she squatted, slipped her hand between them, and guided his cock into her hole.

"You love it bitch! You love nasty talk."

Looking over Ed's shoulders, she saw a flash of movement near their bedroom door. She smiled as she began to rise and fall on Ed's cock.

"You know I do! I love being your bitch!" She thought she could see Bill's outline in the shadows. "Fuck your bitch! Make her pussy yours."

Bill stood in the shadows watching his wife, hearing her moans as Ed took her tit in his mouth. He loved the look on her face--that look of lust.

"Don't bite my nipple so hard. baby!"

"You don't like a little pain, whore? You don't like for it to hurt?" Ed pulled hard on her nipple in his teeth. With the other hand, he squeezed her other tit hard.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me."

In the shadows, Bill stroked hard on his cock, his breath whistling through his open mouth.

She likes fucking him, he thought. She liked fuckingAloysius also. But she likes Ed's rough treatment.