The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy, on the other hand, had the full support of her wealthy family. She began the transition at age 14 and her parents paid for new, experimental surgeries in China that made her transition "smoother." Unlike Darci, her breasts were all natural using a new method of converting fat cells into stem cells, which were then injected into the breasts. After several very expensive surgeries, Cindy had the body she always wanted. She was also only 23 years old.

The two of them met at a local LGBTQ support community meeting and have been friends ever since. They bought their house together after several years of bouncing between apartments and deciding they didn't want to throw their money away anymore.

Dating was complicated for them, too. They tried being open about being trans women only to be mocked and ridiculed and called all sorts of awful things. They tried "slowly" breaking the news to guys after a few dates, only to see it meltdown to violence or yelling. They tried trans-focused dating sites, but came across so many guys who were really just looking to hook up, that they shut those accounts down quickly.

It was depressing to hear their stories, but not entirely surprising. Their occasional sexual flings were a result of their struggles with dating and just needing a sexual release.

Eventually, they asked me if I would ever consider dating a trans woman.

"To be honest, I had never even thought about it. Before this week, the answer would probably have been no. This week has changed things, though," I explained to them.

"Admit it, watching us fuck turned you on big time, didn't it Jon?" Cindy said in an uncomfortably loud voice.

I just smiled and quietly nodded, which made both of the girls giggle.

"Maybe we missed our calling Cindy. Maybe we should be porn actresses instead!" Darci added.

After more laughter and talking, we wrapped up our dinner and headed back home.

When we got back to the girl's house, we decided to extend the evening with a movie on Netflix. I made a quick stop home to change into shorts and a t-shirt, while the girls also got more relaxed.

Once we were all sufficiently dressed down, the three of us collapsed onto the couch together. Darci and I nestled into the ends of the couch and Cindy dropped in between us.

Cindy had changed into hot pink short shorts and a loose fitting white tank top. She also decided to forego wearing a bra, revealing a good bit of her impressive cleavage. It took all my willpower not to just stare at her. Darci also got very comfortable, wearing some loosely fitting boy shorts and a baggy green t-shirt. They were both dressed down, but somehow even more attractive.

After the movie got going, Cindy decided to get more comfortable on the couch. She looked over at Darci, who had fallen asleep. When she realized I was still awake, she scooted over and nestled into my side. I was more than happy to have her there. When I looked down at her, I noticed her tank top was barely covering her. I got a good, long look at her beautiful breasts and poky nipples.

As the movie progressed, Cindy got more and more comfortable. As she did, I placed my arm around her and pulled her in close, which she fully embraced. She smelled amazing and I found myself spending more time looking at her than watching the movie.

As I was looking down at her, she turned her head and looked up at me. She locked her eyes on mine and we just stared for a brief moment. Gravity took over as our heads slowly and naturally drew together. Our lips met each other in a long, soft kiss.

As our lips finally parted, Cindy sat up and straddled my lap. Our lips met again, except in a more sexually charged and passionate kiss. She grabbed my hands and pulled them up to her breasts. They were more than a handful and felt incredible in my hands. I massaged them through her tank top, tweaking the nipples with my fingers lightly as well, which got her to moan into my mouth as we continued kissing.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You do realize what you're going to see, right?" Cindy asked me, temporarily pulling away from me.

"I want you more than anything right now. Every bit of you," I responded confidently.

Those words put a large smile on her face, and she planted another long kiss on my lips. She stood up from the couch and lifted her tank top off completely, exposing her breasts to me. They were perfectly round and full with large pink oval areolas and erect nipples. She swung her breasts back and forth quickly, giggling as she did. I marveled at how fluidly they moved and my cock responded approvingly.

"Do you want to see my girl cock, Jon? Are you ready for that?" she asked.

I nodded approvingly.

In a swift movement, Cindy quickly dropped her shorts and panties to the ground. As she stood up, her cock sprung forward and up as if spring loaded. She was already fully erect and she wasn't kidding about being as big as Darci. Her cock was easily 9 inches erect, and was pink and hairless. She grabbed it in her hand and shook it up and down as if to entice me. It worked.

"You're magnificent," I told her, my eyes locked in on her entire beauty.

"I'm glad you think so. Come with me," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall to her bedroom.

Once we entered the room and she closed the door, she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled us into another long, passionate kiss. Our lips locked as if they were meant to be together, only breaking open to let our tongues thrash back and forth between. Cindy was an incredible kisser, and she had me worked up in a hurry.

"Let's see what Jon has brought to the party, shall we?" she said, as she quickly grabbed my shorts and boxers and stripped them off me. "Mmmmm. I like what I see. I can't wait to devour it."

I lifted my shirt off and she was quickly back in my arms. We kissed again, before she pulled away and gave me a knowing smile and dropped to her knees. She began stroking my rigid cock in her hands, placing the head in her mouth periodically to tease me. Before long, she was licking the entirety of my shaft and sucking on my balls as well. She was driving me insane and I could tell she knew what she was doing.

She was in full control and I was at her beck and call. Before I could explode, she stood up knowingly, and walked me over to the bed. She crawled on top of the mattress first, as I stood at its side.

"My breasts feel neglected, Jon. We can't have that," she said in a sexually charged voice.

I instantly grasped at her large mounds, massaging them with my hands and placing her left nipple in my mouth. I sucked hard at the flesh in my mouth, which drew a pronounced "ohhhhh" sound from her. I proceeded to do the same to her other breast, going back and forth between the two.

"Oh, Jon. That's it. Suck on my titties. Oh god, that feels good," she purred out.

All the while, her cock was poking me in my midsection. While I continued working on her breasts, I used my right hand to grab her massive cock and began gently stroking it.

"Mmmmmmm. Jon, that's perfect. Oh god, that's so good," she moaned in delight.

I could feel her body writhe in my hands, as I began to sexually pleasure this beautiful creature. Her breathing grew more and more intense, and her hips began to thrust in rhythm with my hand.

"Oh Jon, this is so perfect. I want you to fuck me before I explode. I want your cock inside of me Jon," she purred as she began backing away in the bed. She moved to the other side of the bed, opened a drawer and pulled out some lube. She quickly moved back towards me and poured some on my stiffened shaft.

"Now get up here and fuck me," she said, as she tossed the bottle off the side of the bed.

I crawled on top of the mattress, but as soon as I got on the bed, Cindy was on top of me. While I was still kneeling on the mattress, she wrapped herself around me, her cock poking me again in my midsection. She quickly lowered herself onto my rigid cock, the shaft slowly pushing inside of her.

Each push inside of her drew out a pronounced "mmmmmm" sound from her until my cock was fully thrust inside of her body. We sat there for a moment and continued kissing. While one of my hands was rested on the small of her back to hold her in place, the other began working on her breasts again, massaging the flesh vigorously.

After a moment, she began moving her body up and down on my shaft. Her body was tight around my cock, creating intense sexual pleasure with each up and down movement. Cindy was very vocal during sex, as I found out.

"Mmmmm. Fuck me Jon. That feels so good. Fuck me hard, Jon. Oh god, oh yes," she moaned repeatedly.

Our bodies continued pounding into one another, my cock burying deeply inside of her over and over. Her cries and moans were pure sexual energy, and drove me to thrust harder into her. After a minute, I threw her down onto the bed and continued to drive my cock in and out of her, as she continued crying out in pleasure.

"Oh Jon, that's it. Fuck me hard. Oh god oh god this feels so good," she yelled out as I continued thrusting my shaft deep inside of her.

As I continued thrusting into her, I grabbed her stiff, huge cock and began stroking it in unison with the thrust of my hips. As soon as I took hold of it, her eyes opened wide with sexual energy. Our bodies moved in rhythm, with each push and pull driving us both closer and closer to climax. Her body was a delight to watch, with her cock in my hand and her breasts moving fluidly with our writhing bodies.

Eventually, the sexual grinding built us both to a fever pitch. My body began to tingle as my cock started to rapidly fill with my seed. As best I could, I tried to continue stroking her cock as I pulled mine out of her. No sooner had I withdrawn from her did she also hit her climax.

"Oh shitttttt. I'm cumming, oh god!" she yelled out.

I watched as her massive, stiff cock began twitching and unloading gobs of her white cum all over her ample chest. Each spurt was accompanied by a satisfying "uhhhhh" sound from her lips. Simultaneously, my cock began rocketing out rope after rope of my seed all over her thin, perfect belly. I watched as we both unloaded for a minute, glistening her perfect, trim body with layers of our cum. Once we finished, I collapsed next to her, exhausted.

"Mmmmm, Jon. We simply must have you over more often," she said with a seductive, yet exhausted voice.

"I really like the sound of that," I replied, leaning over to place a gentle kiss on her lips.

I got up from the bed to retrieve a wet towel to clean her up. As soon as she was clean, I laid back down next to her, pulling her close. We made out for a few minutes before deciding to get cleaned up and call it a night. Cindy escorted me to the door, giving me another long opened mouth kiss before allowing me to leave. I made the short walk back home, knowing that there was so much more in store for me and the girls.

I couldn't wait.

12