The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy reached down and spread Mildred's legs open and got herself in between us enough to start licking Mrs. Anderson's cunt again. Mildred responded by taking her mouth off my cock just long enough to give out a big moan, grab Sandy by the hair, and resume her mission.

Sandy reached up and took my cock out of the vacuum and said, "It's my turn for some of that." I thought she meant my dick, but she meant Mildred's mouth! She pulled Mrs. Anderson down on the floor and straddled her face. Mrs. Anders grabbed Sandy's legs for support and stuck her whole face deep in Sandy's cunt and asshole. I could hear her lapping up that big clit. Sandy looked at me and said, "Get down there and fuck her silly." I was happy to oblige!

I pushed Mrs. Anderson's legs up and started rubbing her cunt lips with my dick. I was surprised to see an even bigger clit-cock than Sandy's staring up at me. It looked like a little baby's dick sticking up at me. As I rubbed it with my cock, Mildred started that moaning again. I slipped down and slid my dick in her sloppy wet cunt and pushed hard until I rammed all the way to the end. I began to fuck her slowly at first, then sped up a little. Sandy put her head down and started tonguing that huge clit. Mrs. Anderson started hunching her hips wildly and buried her face deeper in Sand's cunt. I slid my dick down to Mrs. Anderson's asshole and started slamming. The wet slapping of skin against skin filled the room. Just as I was about to explode, both Sandy and Mildred tensed and shivered and we all three released at the same moment. My cum dripped out of Mildred's cunt and Sandy hungrily lapped it up. Then she gave Mildred a deep kiss and they swapped cum. All of us then collapsed exhausted, naked and happy on the floor. Sandy looked up and smiled at me and asked, "So, did I make it worth your while?"

Part IV

As time went on, the encounters with Bill and Sandy declined in number as I got more interested in my own sex life, went away to college and, in general, grew up and away from my life at home.

There were several other encounters that were notable. Sandy told me about her encounter with an older lady she met at a cooking class. The lady, I'll call her Susan, was in her late fifties, but still attractive. She had large firm breasts, a slim body that was soft but still looked good, and a very pretty face. Sandy had mentioned her to me and said that she was going to "find out what was under that dress" someday. She said she could tell that Susan was bisexual and would be a great fuck.

Sandy told me later of her first time with Susan. Sandy had invited her over after class one night on the pretense of trying out some of the recipes from the class. Bill was home but was in the garage doing guy stuff. She and Susan were in the kitchen discussing the class and Sandy asked if she wanted to just have a glass of wine and relax. They could do the recipe thing another time. Susan said that was fine with her. Sandy got the wine and excused herself so she could get into something more comfortable.


Sandy went to her bedroom to change. She got completely naked and slipped on an oversized tee shirt she sometimes wore to sleep in. She turned around to go back to the living room and there stood Susan in the doorway smiling. Susan said, "I hope your not planning to leave that tee shirt on. After seeing what's underneath, I don't think I could stand it." Sandy said, "Not for long, I wasn't, and slipped the tee shirt back over her head. "Okay, Susan, let's get you out of those things and let me get my hands on you. I've been waiting for this since I first saw you." Sandy stepped closer and reached down and pulled Susan's dress up to her waist, She was pleased to see nothing but bare skin and the thickest patch of black cunt hair she'd ever seen. "Does Jim know you go to cooking class bare assed?" she asked with a smirk. "Sure he does, young lady. He's sitting at home right now jacking off ten inches of the thickest cock you ever saw thinking about me eating your young cunt! I've told him about you and told him I intend to fuck you silly. He can't wait to hear all about it. Now lay down, spread those legs and hold on!"

Sandy said what ensued was the best lesbian sex she ever had. Susan proved to be very experienced and very good. She'd brought a huge strap-on cock with her and fucked Sandy to several orgasms with it. She ate pussy like a pro and could kiss like a French whore. She left Sandy thoroughly satisfied and promised she'd bring "big" Jim with her next time.

That night Sandy related her experience with Susan to Bill. Bill said, "For god's sake why didn't you come get me?" Sandy said, "I wanted her all to myself, that's why. Besides, she's bringing Jim with next Wednesday. She says he's got the biggest cock in the county so we can enjoy both of them together.

Next Wednesday came and Bill and Sandy met Susan and Jim at the door completely naked. Susan and Jim burst out laughing. Susan turned to Jim and said, "See what I told you. Now let's get out of these damn clothes and start fucking."

The night was full of great sex, Sandy said. Jim did indeed have every bit of ten inches and his cock was as thick as Bill's with a huge purple head. Susan and Sandy had a great time watching bill and Jim take turns sucking each other's dicks. Jim fucked Sandy in the ass with his great pole. She said she thought he'd tear her apart, but she never felt better. It was a great story that made my dick hard enough that Sandy felt obliged to suck it dry. I was happy to let her.

Part V

As I said, I was enjoying my own sex life away from home and had one particularly good experience that I shared with my neighbor/lovers.

I was downtown waiting to catch a bus back to college. I had over an hour to wait and went to the men's room to take a dump before I got on the bus. I went into a stall and sat down. As I did, I noticed that a hole had been cut in the thin metal wall and I could see through it. I'd heard about "glory holes" but had never seen one. Just then the door opened to the other stall and a man came in. He pulled down his pants and turned to face the hole. I could see clearly thorough the hole and saw the biggest, blackest cock I'd ever seen! The guy stepped closer and started feeding this whale rope through the hole. It was incredible! His dick just kept coming. It wasn't hard, and just sort of hung though the hole down about eight inches or so. It was as thick as my wrist and had a head bigger than Bill's. It was black beauty! I was mesmerized.

I took it in my hands (yes both hands!) and started moving the skin up and down over the gigantic head. The cock grew and hardened. It was getting bigger and bigger. I'm sure my memory has exaggerated its size somewhat, but it seemed bigger than life at the time. As I stroked it and it hardened, I started licking the shaft and taking the head into my mouth. I stretched my mouth as wide as possible and took in as much of the length as possible. I started sucking up and down and moving my tongue around the head. It was wonderful! I could hear the guy breathing and moaning. I was able to get about four inches in my mouth and beat off the rest of his cock with both hands. It was like sucking off a great python! I must have sucked this guy for ten minutes before I began to feel his snake start to swell and buck. Here it comes, I thought. He's going to blow the back of my head off! His cum spurted out of his cock like a horse pissing on a rock! It just came and came. I must have swallowed a gallon of the stuff. There was cum everywhere! On my face, my shirt, my pants, the floor. Hell, probably the ceiling! When he finally finished, his cock went limp and he pulled it out.

I saw a long, bony finger slip through the hole and signal for me to stick my cock through. I stood up and put my throbbing dick through the hole. What came next was incredible. I have no idea what he did with his mouth to make my dick feel like that. It was the closest thing to blowjob heaven that I've ever known. In about thirty seconds I was shooting my load down his throat. He sucked it down like a vacuum cleaner. I thought he was going to suck entire cock down his throat! I couldn't quit cuming. I was still plastered against the wall when I realized that I was done and the guy was gone. I pulled my dick back through the hole, composed myself and went back to the waiting room. I never did see a black man in the bus station, so I have no idea who he was. I guess he just came in for sex and left. Lucky for me that I was there! Sandy and Bill both enjoyed that story, and found it necessary to fuck and suck my brains out in gratitude.

Stay tuned there's much more to cum!

12