The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She keeps it in the top drawer over there..."

Lana got up and stepped over to the dresser and opened it, a large bright pink vibrator staring right at her. But that didn't seem nearly as exciting as the stack of photos sitting beside the sex toy. Had they meant for her to see this, she wondered?

Mark and Tina both took in the sight and smiled devilishly at one another, both drawn to the redhead's perfect bubble butt, her naked backside fully exposed to them. She had fallen right into their trap.

"What are these..." she asked as she looked at the photos.

"Oh, I forgot those were in there," Mark said as Tina took the initiative and threw herself onto her husband, the whole of him flying back in her mouth, over her tongue and down her throat. She was impaling her mouth on it knowing what Lana was looking at, rubbing herself so hard that she was now leaking onto the carpet, a small wet spot growing beneath her spread legs.

Lana picked up the photos, the first one staring right at her seemingly a hardcore candid of Tina with a familiar penis stuffed deep in her mouth.

She flipped to the next photo - another blowjob candid, and then another...

"Wow, you took photos..."

And that's when the next photo shocked her. It hit her like a ton of bricks in the chest and took her breath away almost simultaneously.

It was a picture of Tina, her neighbor and friend, her face covered in a thick, bright white substance that she immediately recognized as semen.

Her face was drenched, completely covered. The substance was covered all over her forehead, and even plastered across her left eye. It dripped down both cheeks and awkwardly hung down from her chin. Some of it stuck to her nose and lips. There were awkward strings of it splattered in her hair and across her neck also. She looked like a glazed donut. What was most shocking too, was that Tina was smiling devilishly at the camera the whole time. Lana's face flushed and her heart pounded...

"Your face is... covered...in cum!"

"Yeah, that's what my husband is about to do to me!" Tina managed after she pulled the penis from her mouth.

Lana flipped through another couple photos, more candids of the same facial. Lana took the vibrator, and, without thinking about it, took it to her sopping wet cunt and shoved it in with so much force that she almost collapsed. She peeled through another photo, the next one depicting Tina with her husband's dick in her mouth, cum running further down her face.

Lana just lost herself to the feeling of Tina's vibrator penetrating her pussy, an impending orgasm building deep inside her sopping cunt. She wondered if Tina had washed the toy after she used it last, or if she was mixing her friends juices with her own. She reveled in the thought and wished she had smelled it first before tainting the object by shoving it insider of her.

"A girlfriend of mine let her boyfriend cum on her face, but she said she didn't like it... oh my God, this feels amazing... because... she felt degraded she said..."

"Some girls aren't comfortable enough to enjoy it, but I love it. I know my husband loves me, so how could I feel degraded if its what he wants?" Tina managed.

Mark then slapped his cock all over his wife's face as she started to laugh playfully. He then grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed his cock so hard into the back of her throat that she gagged on it. Then he held her head in place and turned to Lana.

"Lana, here, Tina wanted you to watch her face get fucked..."

Lana turned and watched as Mark began to piston in and out of her friend neighbor's mouth with such force and power that she thought he might as well have been fucking her pussy. Tina continued to rub herself haphazardly as her own orgasm began to build deep in her pussy, her whole body turning to electricity. Lana watched the cock rocket in and out of Tina's mouth as saliva spilled all over her chest and dripped down toward her naval. Her makeup was ruined, her hair a mess.

Lana turned back to the pictures and flipped through them some more... the next one depicted Tina scooping her husband's seed off her face and gathering it into her mouth for show... the next one depicted her mouth full of sperm... the next one had her sticking out her tongue, no more cum in her mouth... presumably she had swallowed.

"God, you swallowed it too. You must really love cum..."

"My wife loves it! She doesn't like to waste a single drop."

Mark kept fucking Tina's mouth, the unflattering sounds turning him on further, the wet spot beneath Tina's legs growing even more as she continued to assault her own clit.

Lana felt her own orgasm impending as she finally turned back to the debauchery behind her. Mark met her eyes and drank in the image of her naked, nubile body.

"I want you... Oh my God... I want you..." Lana finally admitted as she nearly collapsed, the vibrator reaching new depths and shocking her g-spot to attention. It felt like Heaven on Earth.

"What do you want Lana?" Mark asked.

"I want you to... do that to me..." she said, gesturing to the photos.

Mark stopped, the sound of his dick exploding out of his wife's wet mouth creating a popping noise. She coughed for air and collapsed to her hands. When she turned back to Lana, still recovering from the assault on her mouth, she didn't even recognize her. Tina's hair was matted up, dried pre-cum smeared over her features, pre-cum and saliva smeared all around her lips and chin. Lana just looked at her lustfully...

"Would you let Mr. Saunders do that to me... if it's alright... Jesus..."

She kept impaling herself, occasionally pulling out the object and dragging it all up and down her labia. Tina smiled devilishly and held out her hand. Lana looked at her confusedly and then she realized what the hot wife wanted... her vibrator back. She smiled nervously and then gave it to her, soaked in her juices and scent. Tina smiled and then ran it under nose, inhaling the intoxicating scent of the babysitter's aroma. She then stuck it in her mouth and licked it clean.

"What do you want my husband to do to you?" Tina asked.

"I want him to give me a facial..."

"Are you sure?"

"Uh, yes, I don't know... I mean, I think it looks really fucking hot."

"Lana, if you commit to this, you can't just go running to the bathroom and wash it off. I've been doing a lot of the work here, and I'm glad you could help... but I really want this cum more than you can know... but I'm willing to share if you promise to go all in on this."

"What do you mean... all in?"

"If my husband is going to give..." Mark shoved his cock back in his wife's mouth and then pulled it out and slapped her across the face with it.

"Thank you, honey... where was I... if I am going to allow this, you are going to take it like a proper little cum-slut and beg for every last drop. After he's done, we're both going to want to admire our... well... his handiwork."

"Covering a woman in your cum is like painting. Half the fun is admiring your work after you're done," Mark admitted.

"So do you think you'd be fine leaving a load of my husband's semen on your face for the rest of the night?" Tina asked genuinely.

"God yes! Please! I really need this!"

"Would you like your photo taken too?" Tina asked.

"Yes!"

Tina smiled as Mark began stroking himself in front of her.

"Then come down here..."

Lana bent down to Mark and was immediately bitten by the intoxicating smell and musky aroma of the large throbbing dick pulsating before her face. There was another smell that seemed more pungent, a smell Lana suspected was her friend Tina's sopping pussy.

"Then go ahead, grab it and beg him for it..."

Lana reached out and squeezed Mark's erect penis, testing the foreign object in her nimble hands. Mark cried out.

"He's really sensitive at this point," Tina stated. "You need to beg him for your facial if you're going to get it, darling."

Lana nodded.

"Mr. Saunders, will you give me my first facial?"

Mark began stroking himself in front of her face.

"Are you sure you want it?"

"I am."

"I don't believe you... I think I'll cum on my wife, I know she wants it..." Mark turned and pointed his aching cock into the path of his wife's face.

"No!" Lana shouted as she pulled the dick back toward her own face. "I really want you to cover my face. I want you to paint my face with your sperm and dominate me! Make me your little cum-slut like your wife. Teach me how to be like her..."

"That's better..."

"God, I want this so bad, I want to be covered in cum! I want..."

And then Mark screamed.

Mark cried out and then something happened that Lana did not expect – a thick burst of cold white liquid exploded into her forehead followed by a series of thick white rivulets that shot out like ropes and splattered across her face. The first rope landed in her hair and strung all the way down her forehead, across the bridge of her nose, and cheek. The second rope landed on her lips and across her chin. Tina smiled in delight as she finally took control of her own orgasm and exploded on her hand just as another jet of thick white cum struck Lana in the right eye and splattered across her other virgin cheek. Mark then grabbed Lana's head with such force that it caught her off guard. He continued to shoot thick ropes of semen all over Lana's long red locks, across her cheeks, back across her forehead, and all over her lips... Lana then exploded in orgasm as she nearly collapsed.

Mark shook off the remaining drops into Lana's hair and across her forehead as he finally collapsed to his knees.

And that's when they got the camera...

--

Later, Tina walked back into the room with a cup of coffee for Mark lying on the bed, penis mostly flaccid, still soaked in his wife's saliva. She was a mess, but nothing compared to Lana who lied beside Mark, completely nude and covered in cum.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Wow..." the sweat had mixed with Mark's cum and had liquefied on her face. Her right eye was permanently sealed shut, the taste of semen etched into her lips forever. She felt like a whore, she had to admit, but she sort of liked it.

"You've never looked more beautiful, Lana. Having a face full of cum is humbling isn't it?" Tina asked.

"To say the least..." she exhaled.

"Right now, you belong to my husband."

"Belong?"

"Cumming on a woman's face is a man's way of marking his territory... right now he's marked you. Are you comfortable belonging to my husband?

"Wow... uh, yes..." Lana breathed, looking over at Mark who was obviously still recovering from his massive orgasm that continued to drip down her face.

"Great, then you're a proper little cum-slut. Why don't you go draw yourself a bath and give my husband and I a little privacy now. Bath crystals are already out, sound good?"

Lana considered and then nodded. Mark turned and watched the cum-faced redhead slip out of bed, her supple ass bouncing up and done a top both thighs all the way to their private bathroom. He turned back to Tina who smiled devilishly, her face matted with dried sweat and pre-cum. Much of her hair was matted awkwardly to her forehead and cheeks, her mascara still stained down her cheeks from the rough throat fucking she had received.

"God, you look so beautiful," he breathed.

--

Lana soaked in a tub filled with Epsom salt, bath crystals, and bubble bath solution that had all been laid out for her on the carpeted floor before the tub. Sensual shadows danced on the walls around her, illuminated and brought to life by scented candles that burned away on the marble counters outside the tub (they had also been laid out for her with a lighter). Clearly, Tina and Mr. Saunders had thought of everything to accommodate the guest they planned to seduce. But Lana wasn't complaining as she slipped further into the warm water. Mark's cum had all but dried or run down her face by now, but she still felt the sticky mess left in its wake. But she dared not wash it away. There was something about keeping it on her face that excited her and made her feel naughty. It was so forbidden. She closed her eyes and let her fingers wander over her breasts beneath the rippling water and down toward her naval. She ran her fingers through her pubic hair and teased the nub where her clit now hid, slowly pulling her lips apart and dragging her fingers over herself in an attempt to arouse herself one more time...

The door opened which shocked Lana from personal fantasy. She turned over in the bath and saw Tina standing, nude, in the doorway. She shut the door quietly behind her, revealing that perfect ass to Lana once more, and turned toward her. Something about her appearance seemed slightly distorted in the awkward light, but Lana couldn't quite place it.

"Hey," was all Tina said as she slowly approached her.

"Hey," Lana replied.

"I told Mark to take a shower down the hall. I didn't want it to get to crowded in here, but I hope you don't mind if I join you..."

"Of course not... it's your bath after all."

Tina smiled and stepped into the large bathtub on the opposite end of Lana and awkwardly positioned herself down into the water. When she finally sunk into place, the waterline dancing just over her dark nipples, Lana finally realized why Tina's features had seemed so distorted in the light – her face was now dripping with a thick batch of fresh cum. It was splattered across her forehead and clumped in her hair, hanging down from her eyebrows and oozing down her cheeks. A few rivulets clung to her neck and dripped down her chest toward her small breasts.

"Wow, you look... wow. I didn't think a guy could do that more than once," Lana attempted not to feign shock.

"My husband has excellent stamina and lots of practice. You look like you're still wearing yours... doesn't it feel wonderful?" Tina asked.

"It does, yes."

"Thank you so much again for joining us. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, very much. I never thought I'd do something like this in a million years."

"Well, if you're ever interested in doing something like this again, please let me or Mark know. I know there's plenty more we could show you..."

Tina's eyes were playful and teasing of adventures to come. What debauchery lied behind those eyes, Lana could only guess.

"What do you mean? Like what?"

"Well, my husband is no selfish lover. Today just happen to be his turn to chose, and this was what he chose. But hell, I love it too! But tomorrow night... that's all me, honey!" Tina bit her lip in anticipation.

Lana raised an eyebrow.

"And what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to have him spend all night eating my pussy like it were the last meal he were ever going to get on this planet and cum so hard my muscles are going to go rigid!"

"Wow! That sounds fun!"

"It will be... especially if you end up watching that too."

"I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back for another night. I barely could stop myself from wanting to, well, participate today..." Lana admitted bashfully. Tina just smiled playfully at her.

"Then maybe we're going to have to promote you," Tina said as she repositioned herself and crawled over to Lana, cum spilling down her features and running off her face in thick globules. Lana held her breath as she nuzzled up next to her. She could practically smell Mark's cock on her breath now. The scent of his seed bit into her and drove her wild. A familiar feeling built deep inside the nubile redhead. What was it about Tina that she was so drawn to, anyway? They met eyes and Tina smiled.

"Here, you haven't even tasted yet, have you?" Tina said as she scooped a thick helping of sperm from her temple and held it out on her finger to Lana who looked at it nervously. She looked back to Tina and then took her finger into her own mouth and sucked the foreign substance off it. The sensation was salty and overwhelming, but she loved it... and swallowed it right in front of Tina who smiled devilishly at her.

"What do you think?"

"Yummy!"

And then Tina kissed Lana right on the lips, so hard so that Lana locked them shut. But Tina didn't budge. Lana felt Mark's cum smearing all over her face from Tina's, and something inside her told her to let go – Tina's tongue slipped into her mouth and found her own. Lana played with Tina's tongue inside her mouth as she accepted the sloppy kiss. She began kissing Tina back, which drove Tina wild. She reached out and fondled the redhead's large tits and began squeezing them so hard that Lana almost screamed. Lana began to fondle Tina back, running her fingers over her hard nipples, tracing circles over them and then cupping her breasts awkwardly in her grip. That was all the permission Tina needed as she slid her hand deep beneath the water, over Lana's naval, and through her pubic hair. She pushed Lana's legs as far apart as the tub's length would allow and impaled her fingers inside the redhead – their eyes met – Lana's face was nothing but pure shock.

But it melted into Tina's eyes and Tina knew she had her.

"Why don't you come over tomorrow and let my husband and I take turns eating you over and over..."

"I've never been with a... oh God, that feels so good... have you been with a girl before?" Lana managed as Tina continued to finger her, in and out, in and out, and over and over. Her juices spilled from inside her and mixed with the bath water.

"Nope, you'll be our first, but I've thought about it for a long time and think it would be really fun... and I know Mark would really like it."

"Hmmm, sounds fine...but... I want..."

"You want something?"

Tina now started dragging her fingers across her inner walls and up against her pelvic bone by her g-spot, pressing down harder and harder with each single trace.

"I want to suck your husband's dick... and fuck his brains out, alright!"

Tina smiled and then withdrew her fingers from the redhead's cunt. Lana couldn't tell, but she was pretty sure the married woman was now playing with herself as well.

"I think that can be arranged," Tina said as she drew Lana back into another cum-soaked kiss, immediately plunging her fingers back into Lana. It only took a few more seconds of intense play inside her before her orgasm began building with such intense pressure against her g-spot that she actually tried to stop Tina from finishing – but Tina didn't budge and began fingering her even harder. Lana began to moan and then finally screamed out as she exploded into orgasm with a married woman's fingers inside her husband's cum leaking down both of their faces. A second wave erupted through her and rolled through her groin like a tidal wave that caused Tina just as much pleasure – apparently she had been masturbating as she too broke out in intense pleasure and undeniable ecstasy.

And then everything was calm.

They woke up in each other's arms an hour later when Mark knocked on the door and saw them both. Lana woke first, cheeks flushed from embarrassment. Tina awoke next.

"Hey," Mark whispered. "You two decent in here?" he asked.

"Yes, of course," Tina managed, rubbing the sleep and dried cum from her eyes.

"I think its time to give Lana her present, don't you?" Mark asked. It was then that Lana realized he was still naked, his penis hanging flaccid, but still magnificently between his legs. Lana couldn't help but stare, her mouth watering like Pavlov's Dog. She had tasted him and experienced him, but had not had him. Tomorrow, that would no longer be true. She was sure he knew that she was his too. But wait, what present were they talking about?

"Yes, I almost forgot!"

Tina slipped out of the tub, her nude body painted in the dim candlelight like Aphrodite's – completely flawless.

She watched Tina slip from the room and then met eyes with Mark.