The Neighbor's Balcony

Story Info
A guy who can't sleep gets a welcome surprise.
1k words
4.06
96.9k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ursnafu
ursnafu
473 Followers

David couldn't sleep...again. Ever since he and his family had moved in two weeks ago, he had been having trouble sleeping. Now it was Friday morning, 2:30am, and he had a test at school during his second period class. He was pissed. Frustrated, he rolled out of bed and stomped into the bathroom to look for some sleeping pills.

After slamming several cabinets and drawers and not being able to find anything, he stomped back into his room and sat down on the bed. A light turning on in the neighbor's house attracted his attention. Thankful for the distraction, he walked over towards the balcony that was attached to his second-floor bedroom, separated by a sliding glass door, and peered out.

The neighbor's house was about twelve yards away, separated by a wood fence. On the second floor, directly across from David's balcony was another one just like it. David had never seen into the room because it was always covered by a curtain, but he assumed it looked just like his. Of course he had met his neighbors before, and he knew that they had a drop-dead gorgeous eighteen-year old daughter named Lily. As of that wasn't enough, the mother was pretty damn hot for her age as well, although the father was short and fat and seemed to be gone a lot. He had been looking forward to talking to the girl, but with moving in and school he hadn't had a chance to.

What had attracted his attention was that the light in the room across from his had been turned on. Feeling faintly disappointed that he couldn't see through the curtain, he was about to turn away when the curtain was pulled aside and the sliding glass door slid open. His heart nearly skipped a beat as he saw the neighbors' daughter walk out onto the balcony, holding the hand of another girl. Both were wearing boy-shorts and sports bras, and both looked to be very athletic.

Lily was about 5'8" with large breasts (about 28CC), a toned body and a smooth stomach where you could just barely see her abs rolling beneath her lightly-tanned skin; she had a supple ass and gorgeous, runner's legs. Her friend was thinner and seemed like more of a distance runner with much smaller breasts (maybe a 27B), defined abs and slender, more muscular legs. The cool night air had made both of them begin to nip slightly so that very little was left to David's imagination.

They walked out onto the balcony and stood for a minute, holding hands like lovers, just looking at the full moon before Lily leaned over and gently kissed the other girl's neck. She paused with her eyes closed as if savoring the sensation of tasting the smoothness of the skin before slowly brushing her lips up the neck until she reached the bottom of the earlobe. The other girl was clearly enjoying this, arching her back and softly sighing. When Lily reached her ear, the other girl giggled and shrugged her off, pushing her roughly against the balcony railing and kissing her hard on the mouth.

David was stunned. He felt awkward standing there watching the girls making out, but he couldn't take his eyes off them. Not surprisingly, he began to get aroused, and as the girls began hungrily grinding their bodies up against each other he began to rub his now rapidly growing hard-on through his shorts.

The other girl broke away and squeezed Lily's oversized tits, causing her to moan with pleasure. She then grabbed the bottom of Lily's sports bra and pulled it over her head and off, causing her tits to fall back onto her chest and David to groan out loud. He couldn't believe what he was seeing...his gorgeous neighbor's breasts were everything he had imagined them to be—if not more—and another girl was now sucking on them right before his eyes!

Lily's breasts were large, soft and perky. Her nipples were brown and stuck out proudly in the cool night air, surrounded by quarter-sized areolas. David couldn't help it, he groaned again and pushed his shorts down to his ankles, allowing his massive nine and a half inch cock to flop our grotesquely in the darkness.

The other girl had now shoved her hand down Lily's boy-shorts while still sucking on those bountiful tits. Lily was obviously in a lot of pleasure, grinding her pussy down onto the other girl's hand and alternatively moaning and gasping. David was rapidly stroking his thick cock, his large cum-filled balls flopping, precum oozing out the head of his dick slathering over the rest of the shaft, his eyes glued on the girls on the other balcony.

Lily was starting to shake uncontrollably, groaning loudly and roughly grabbing the other girl's tits. "Oh God, oh God," she groaned. "I'm cumming baby...yeah, that's it...oh God yes!!!"

Lily's shorts were soaked-through. Her tits flopped proudly in the moonlight. Her groans had turned to gasps and shrieks. She grasped the back of the other girl's head, digging her tongue into the girl's mouth as an orgasm rocked her body. It lasted almost an entire minute before it finally subsided, leaving her breathless but happy. The other girl withdrew her hand, licking with obvious pleasure her glistening fingers and sloppily kissing Lily.

This was too much for David. He could feel the familiar tingling sensation in the backs of his legs and the fiery surge of pleasure from the cum as it shot up through his cock. Eyes closed, he slammed his hand against the glass door he had been looking through as cum erupted from his cock. Spurt after spurt he came; his cum splattering against the window, against his chest, oozing to the floor. With each eruption he groaned as pleasure shot through his body.

Finally, after partially covering the door and himself in cum, he allowed himself to open his eyes...and froze. Both girls were staring wide-eyed across the balcony at him. They couldn't comprehend that he had just watched their most intimate encounter, nor could they believe how much cum he had ejaculated, although judging by the size of his balls, he had plenty more. Nobody moved for what seemed to David like ages, and then the other girl flipped him off and stormed into the house, cursing. Lily stayed for a moment longer, her eyes lingering on his massive cock, before she too vanished into the house, shutting the door and closing the blinds.

Needless to say, David was mortified.

ursnafu
ursnafu
473 Followers