The Neighbor's Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Night, all," I called out with a wave to the remaining crowd.

As I settled into the clean crisp sheets in my berth, I could hear the voices from above laughing and carrying on but it didn't bother me since I knew that sleep would come soon. The scent of the fresh lake air wafted through the open porthole as I lay back, naked beneath the sheets, thinking about the events of the day, how it had started, what happened as it went on, and how it had ended up. It had been fun, great fun really, flirting and goofing around with Lauren and her friends. But then, it felt strange to learn of her feelings for me, and the situation made me unsure of just what I should do. The fact that this lovely young woman, whom I had once thought to be a real brat, actually had a crush on me was flattering and scary at the same time. Here I was a married man-okay an unhappily married man-and yet the thought of touching her, caressing her, kissing her, and making love to her brought up feelings that I had never before known. Such thoughts to ponder on this wonderful summer night. Luckily, I was so tired that tit wouldn't keep me awake for long.

Chapter 5

As I turned over onto my side, and began the long descent into sleep, there was a quiet rustling on the hall. I felt a touch of extra breeze in my cabin and felt the warmth of a hand reaching over to my berth.

"Johnny! Johnny!" came a sharp whisper.

"Who's there?" I whispered as I rolled over to see.

In the dim light I could see this shadow loom closer to me and felt a warm wet pair of lips fall onto mine. They were full and wet and eager, and when I reached up to touch the face to which they belonged, I realized that it was dear sweet innocent Bethany.

"What are you doing here?" I said pulling back.

"I couldn't sleep thinking about you in here all by yourself," she said, trying to slip onto the berth beside me. "I wanted to feel your touch on me again. You just set me on fire!"

I could feel her naked body under a thin little robe as she pressed up against me.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Beth," I said trying to keep a distance, which was impossible since she had eased under the sheets and moved on top of me.

With her legs straddling me, she sat up and pulled her robe open and slipped it off her shoulders. Even in the dim light I could tall that her full figured pale body glowed with warmth of a light sunburn, especially on her wonderfully large firm breasts that had probably never seen daylight before today.

"I just knew you slept in the raw," she said as her pussy rubbed on me.

She leaned forward and down to kiss me again. The warmth of her body was intoxicating yet I was determined to resist.

"I want you to make me a woman, Johnny," she whispered into my ear. "I want you to love me."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Kid," I protested, pushing her up from me. "You're a nice sweet girl and I'm sure that there is some lucky guy out there who is ready and waiting to do the deed for you."

"But you're so nice and tender and caring," she said pressing her full boobs down against me. "I know it's you that I want."

"I don't believe it's me you want, Beth," I insisted again, although my cock was defying my protest as it rubbed up against her warm moist young pussy.

"What's the matter?" she said nibbling at my ear. "Don't I turn you on?"

"No, that's obviously not the problem," I said trying again to push her away and yet my cock continued to grow hard and press up against her pussy. "I don't think it's right for you to be here. Why, I'm old enough to be your father."

"Well, doesn't this feel right?" she asked picking up her hips just enough to let my cock flop onto my belly so that she could rub her twat along its growing length. "I can tell that you want me."

"That's not the whole story," I protested. "Sure that part of me wants to, but it's more than a hard cock and a wet pussy. There has to be a connection on another level."

"So, do you want me to suck you off first? Is that it?" she asked sliding down along the berth to place her mouth closer to my dick.

"No, come on, Beth," I pleaded just as she grabbed my cock and brought it up to her lips. "No, I think you should stop."

But she didn't stop. She kissed the head of my cock and ran her tongue in a circle around it. After flicking her tongue a bit on the underside she opened her mouth and eased me inside her hot wet willing mouth and began to bob up and down.

"Beth, no. Stop. Oh, Beth please stop," I pleaded with my voice growing more faint as my cock grew larger.

The sensations of her eager mouth gobbling up my cock were driving me crazy, and it had been so long since I had felt the delightful oral touch of a woman's mouth. Then the image of Lauren's smiling face came into my mind and I opened my eyes and sat upright. I pulled Beth's face up from my lap. I was shocked in part because it was a vision of Lauren and not my wife who plucked my strings of conscience.

"No, this isn't right. Let's stop this right now," I asserted. "I can't do this."

"What's the matter? Are you gay or something?"

"No, Beth. I can't do this with you. You're a nice sweet girl, but not for me."

She tried to persist and I had to pull the sheets firmly around my nakedness and push her back away from me. She tried the sad puppy dog eyes look; she tried tears; she tried pressing her gorgeous full tits up against me, but to no avail.

"Look, Beth, I appreciate that you want me to do this, but I don't have any feelings for you. If you've waited this long, you should save yourself for someone who does, okay?"

She wasn't happy but eventually I was able to get her up, into her robe, and out the door before I pulled on my shorts and crossed over to the head. Damn, I had to be a fool! I thought to myself. Here was a luscious young woman just begging for me to do the deed and I have to discover my conscience. I knew a couple of my buddies would have jumped at the chance to bag the shapely young virgin. I splashed some water onto my face and looked myself in the mirror. Get a grip, Johnny Boy! I said to myself. After taking a long deep breath, I slipped back out into the hallway.

I paused for a few moments when I heard some clinking of glasses and lively conversation coming from on deck. I was just about to make a move toward the steps leading up when two hands reached around me unexpectedly and pulled me backward. For a split second I thought it might be Bethany, but the fingers and arms wrapping about me were quite slender. The next thing that I knew, I was turned about and pushed through an open door and onto a lower berth. Rolling over, I could see the long lean blond figure of Gretchen lunging at me, her arms outstretched.

"What the?" I said trying to push myself up as she threw herself on top of me, pressing me down onto the cool sheets.

"Come on, Johnny," she said straddling my waist with her long legs. "We're both hot for it!"

Sitting up atop me, she pulled her long filmy nightshirt up over her head to reveal her beautiful naked body. Of all the girlfriends, she had perhaps the most outstanding shape; full, firm breasts with small pointed pink nipples, a narrow waist with a soft, flat belly, and a wonderful flair to her hips that lead around to a rounded, heart-shaped butt. Her skin was clear and smooth and warm to the touch from the light sunburn she had received during the afternoon. Her long sheer blonde hair was thick and wavy and hung down in two great cascades from her shoulders. She brought her face down to mine, so close that I could feel her hot breath on my cheeks. Her light blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

"Gretchen," I said, reaching up to hold her at arm's length. "This is kind of a surprise. I didn't think I gave you any reason to think that I was interested in ..."

"Get real, Johnny," she said, interrupting me, and leaning forward trying to press closer to me. "I could see the way you looked at me while we were sunbathing today. You couldn't take your eyes off my body. And when you did your little sunscreen thing, I could feel your hard-on while you're trying to feel me up."

"Hey, we were just kidding around," I said, barely able to keep her lips from attacking mine, not that I wanted to--it just seemed sort of a surprise. "I didn't do anything to you that I didn't to the other girls."

"Oh, yes you did," she said. "You turned me on like I've never been, and now you're gonna follow through cause we're both hot for it!"

Gretchen pressed forward again and the sweet smell of her perfume and her hot breath intoxicated me so that I couldn't resist. Her lips fell to mine and clumsily kissed me. Her tongue slipped out and sloppily wedged itself into my mouth. Whether she was drunk or simply in lust mattered little. There was no denying that her passion was high, and with her obviously physical charms, I felt my resolve begin to melt away and soon I was kissing her back, trying to make some sort of romantic order out of her sweeping emotions.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked after she became less frantic as I began to caress her supply young body.

"Oh, yeah," she said as her body began to relax from the touch of my caresses. "I really want you badly!"

"I'm old enough to be your father," I said, letting my hands wander over her backside and down to the wonderful, firm curves of her ass.

"That just means that you know what you're doing," she said sitting up and letting her hands move all over my chest.

"But don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, and you have a wife," she said tweaking my nipples. "And neither one of them are here, so?"

"So what," I said and reached up to grab her shoulders and roll her over onto her back. She was just as beautiful on her backside, with her full breasts still pointing upward and her legs wrapping up around my hips. "Man, I gotta be crazy!"

"What, you gotta be crazy for this?" she said pulling me down for a series of warm wet kisses.

"No, I gotta be crazy for this," I said pushing myself up from her, and backing away from the berth. I reached for the door handle and opened it up. "I'm not prepared to do this. I find you a very desirable sexy young woman. But I just can't do this!"

I felt my way back out into the passageway, closed the door in front of me and stood for a moment in a cold sweat.

Chapter 6

I deserved that, I told myself. After all of the fun and games this afternoon, it was really my fault. Here I thought I was just fooling around and they thought there was more to it. What the fuck have I done, I asked myself. I really needed a shower and went into the head to clean up. I nearly headed straight back to bed after I was done, but this time as I walked along the passageway didn't hear any sounds from up on deck and thought that maybe the cool night air might settle me down. Maybe everyone else had paired up so I decided to wander up and enjoy the solitude since the night air was cool and refreshing. I could see the lights of the marina twinkling as I passed through the dining room out to the deck. I was surprised by a lone figure seated at the stern railing looking out at the lake. It was Lauren and I tried to sneak up on her but she saw me coming.

"I know it's you, Johnny," she said not even bothering to turn around.

"Hi," I said moving out of the shadows to stand beside her. "Where's everybody else?"

"Well Cindy wandered off with Mike and Tim a while ago and Suzy paired up with Captain Ron a little bit ago."

"And you couldn't sleep?" I asked not really sure what sort of answer to expect. Maybe she had gone down to her cabin and heard Gretchen and me. For a moment, I just stood near her, looking down at her then over to the marina, then back at her.

"It's not just that," she said, her words sounding the least bit slurred. "It's so peaceful and quiet out here, I thought I'd stay up a while longer. There are a lot of things I can't get off my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

She laughed out loud.

"A guy who wants to talk! Just how crazy is that?" she said turning around to face me.

"I don't know," I said taking a seat on the cushion beside her. "Sometimes talking about something can often help you sort things out."

"But what is there to say that we haven't already?" she said looking out to the lakeside. "Here we are stuck in this impossible situation. I'm stuck on a married man I can't have, and you..."

"I'm stuck in a loveless marriage that I can't afford to break up."

"So we carry on this crazy teasing act that only works us up even more."

"Maybe that's our mistake."

"What?" she asked looking back at me with her intense dark eyes glistening with tears.

"The act. Maybe we should drop it before we do something really stupid."

"Yeah, or maybe we should just do it and get it out of our system and get on with the rest of our lives."

"Or we could just walk away from here as if it had never happened. I can always find something else to do on Saturday afternoons."

Lauren raised her hand up to my cheek and leaned forward to kiss me.

"You don't have to try and be so nice," she whispered. "Why couldn't you be the mean old fart I thought you were?"

"Why couldn't you be the snotty little brat I thought you were?"

"You thought I was a snotty brat?"

"Well, I'm not a mean old fart," I replied. "I may be an old fart, but I'm not mean."

"You're not an old fart," she said, giving me another light kiss. "You're a nice, gentle man, with those deep blue eyes that tell me everything about your unhappiness, your longing, your desires."

"And you're not a brat at all, but an intriguing young woman, half my age who I cannot get out of my mind."

"And why would you want to forget me when I want to do this?" she said reaching out to pull my face closer to hers and kiss me with a passionate lingering kiss that made me reach around her shoulders and pull her lithe lean body close to mine. "Oh, God this is crazy, Johnny!" she cried. "I know it's wrong, but I love it and I want to do it."

"And so do I," I admitted finally, unable to resist the charms of this young woman unfolding before me on the deck of this magnificent yacht on a clear summer night with the twinkling lights of the marina and the cries of the last gulls settling in for the night ringing in my ears. For a moment my conscience felt a twinge. For the third time tonight I was at the threshold of plucking a beautiful young woman, and had been able to resist the other two. Now, I was with the third, whom I really desired, and felt every trace of reserve blowing away. This was the moment that would change me forever.

Without another word, we sought each other's body out, touching and caressing; her hands searched my chest and belly, my hands wandered over her shoulders and breasts. She reached up to pull the tie from her hair and shook her head to let her silky light brown hair tumble about her shoulders. When my hands moved under her t-shirt, her fingers fumbled at the waistband of my shorts. To save time, we stood up and stripped for each other. Her t-shirt flew off over her head and her khaki shorts and panties fell to a crumpled little heap on the deck, next to where I had tossed my shorts.

We embraced and kissed and for the first time I realized how mush shorter she was than me as she tucked her lean body into mine. We sat back on the cushions and kissed and wrestled with our tongues. I started a trail of light tonguing kisses along her shoulders, down around her breasts, and lower toward her belly and pussy. She lay back on the cushions and spread her lean shapely legs wide so that I could taste the shaven little pussy I had been longing for. I could almost feel the snap of electricity passing between us as she lit up with each little touch of my lips and tongue. I had never known a woman to be so easily aroused. Maybe it was all of the teasing we had done over the pass weeks, or the rubdowns we had done this afternoon. Whatever the reason, she began to cry out loudly so I started to slow down and back off. I thought she would tear my hair out as I licked her from one quick little orgasm to the next.

"God you have such a beautiful body!" I whispered, sort of involuntarily. "Skinny but with the right amount of curve in the best places. I love the taste of you!"

She reached down to hold my face and guide me up the trail I had followed down, along her belly toward her breasts. She guided me around a figure eight pattern over her pert young breasts pausing so that I could draw each hard nipple and aureole up into my mouth. She then brought me up to her mouth where our kiss was long and deep. She held my face tenderly and stroked my cheek as I propped myself up over her on my elbows, not wanting to crush her.

"I just knew being with you would be like this," she said. "There is just something about you, Johnny."

"I don't know what it is," I said looking at her eager loving young face. "I'm not doing anything differently, just being my self. Must be the chemistry."

"Oh, baby!" she laughed. "I always did well in chemistry."

We kissed again and she pushed me up from her, eventually getting me on my back so that she could play with my stiff old cock. She went from touching it tenderly to stroking it lightly to pulling on it firmly. She began to flick her tongue at it, kiss the head, and then run her tongue around it in circles. Instead of just wolfing it down, Lauren took her time fitting my cock into her mouth. She'd take a bit inside her hot wet mouth then pull it all the way out. Then take a bit more inside only to pull it all the way out again. All it did was make me grow a couple another inch from the intense sensation.

"You have a beautiful dick," she said stroking her spit up and down the full length. "Big, but not so big so that I can't get it in my mouth."

She went back down on me and bobbed her head up and down soon building up to where I was sure that I'd shoot off in her mouth real soon, especially when she began to fondle my balls. But she raised her head up suddenly.

"My pussy needs a little more attention," she whispered, turning around to present her twat to my upturned face.

We ended up in a 69 position on the deck, mouth fucking each other with all of our unleashed energy. As she would bring her head down and swallow nearly all of my cock, I would press my lips and tongue deeper into her pussy, grabbing the cheeks of her ass so that she couldn't escape my attention. It was easy to see that we were both building up to an orgasm, the increasing intensity of our moans and cries being muffled as we buried our faces in each other's crotch.

"Oh, God!" she called out loudly. "I don't want to come yet!"

She rose up and turned around to introduce her sweet tight pussy down to my stiff cock standing tall in the moonlight. Lauren slowly eased herself down onto me. It took no extra manipulation to fit me entirely inside her on the first stroke. She paused with her pussy fully impaled on my cock to position her legs, and then sat up and began moving up and down. She bounced up just enough to keep me inside her and yet enjoy the full length.

As she settled into a steady slow rhythm, I just lay back, unmindful of the firm decking and only reveling in the sight of this lean athletic young woman humping every inch of my throbbing cock. Her firm round breasts bobbed in the moonlight as I reached up to toy with the nipples. I tweaked and squeezed them and lifted my mouth up to lick and kiss them. She leaned back and began fucking me at a faster pace, her breathing becoming more frantic. At one point, it felt as if only her twat and my cock were touching, which seemed to heighten the sensation tremendously. She leaned forward to lay atop me, her round little tits rubbing my chest, her brown hair cascading onto my shoulder. As she neared another climax, she began to nibble at my ear, licking inside it and nibbling on the lobe. Then as her orgasm hit full stride, she bit me on the shoulder, not just a nibbling little love bite, but a full jaw bite. I stiffened up from the sharp little pain and grabbed her by the shoulders. Her eyes were glazed over with the passion of the moment.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers