The Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniW
DaniW
762 Followers

The sensation of her pounding me and stroking me off became too much, as I quickly reached yet another explosion.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again," I yelled out as the sensation washed over me.

With Darci's stiff meat buried into me, my cock began spurting out my seed against the shower wall. I was clearly not done from earlier, as rope after rope of my white juices splashed violently against the brown tiles. Darci continued thrusting her hips into my backside as I was exploding, as she began to also reach her peak.

"Oh shittttttttt," Darci grunted out. I could feel her cock twitching inside of me as she began to fill me with load and loads of her white, warm cum. She grunted softly with each release and I could feel her cum slipping out of me, the volume too much to be contained.

As we both continued to erupt, I leaned back and felt Darci's massive breast and erect nipples press into my back. She withdrew her cock from me and I turned to face her, locking into a long, passionate kiss as our cocks met between us.

"That was unbelievable, Darci. I never would have thought I would feel that way, but having you inside me was a sensation I can't describe," I confessed to her.

"You were amazing too Jon. I can't wait to try more with you," she said, clearly elated with everything we had just experienced.

Not Done Yet

======================================

We proceeded to rinse off, and left the bathroom together completely and refreshingly naked. When we entered the bedroom, we found Cindy laying on the bed completely naked with her semi-stiff cock in her hand.

"Cindy, what are you doing?" Darci asked of her housemate.

"I'm sorry, Darci. I heard you and Jon going at it and it got me so worked up. I had to pleasure myself while listening to you two fuck. So, Jon ... you let Darci top you. Wow! You're such a surprise!" Cindy replied, a wide grin on her face.

"Yeah, I guess so. It was so amazing, though," I responded.

"So...uh...are you two completely spent?" Cindy asked inquisitively.

I knew the answer already. The thought of being with these two beautiful transwomen at once had already made my cock respond in immediate approval. Cindy definitely noticed.

"Oh, it looks like Jon isn't! Oh, Darci, it looks like you're game too! Oh yes!" Cindy said with excitement.

I looked next to me and could see that Darci's cock was beginning to harden again as well. Our respective sexual drives were clearly not quenched.

I crawled into bed and laid next to Cindy, whose cock was also beginning to harden considerably. We laid on our sides facing one another, our hardening cocks gently touching between us as we began to kiss softly. I felt Darci lay behind me, her cock pressing against my back. I felt her draw close as her chest pressed against my upper back and she whispered into my ear.

"I want you to fuck me, Jon," she said.

My cock hardened even more at the words. As my lips parted from Cindy's, I could see a large smile on her face as she whispered, "Do it.".

I flipped over to face Darci, our cocks pressing together once more. I pulled her in for another passionate kiss before answering, "Your wish is my command."

Darci handed me the bottle of lube on her nightstand, which I promptly used on my stiffened cock. She laid on her back, spreading her legs for me to take her. Her cock was fully erect in anticipation. Cindy moved next to Darci and they began to make out, with Cindy's hands massaging Darci's massive breasts in front of me. Darci's hand reached out to begin slowly stroking Cindy's stiff shaft.

I nestled between Darci's legs and pushed my manhood against her tight, pink hole. She moaned in pleasure as my cock began to press into her. Slowly, I pushed my manhood deeper and deeper into this beautiful creature, watching as her body twitched in pleasure.

As I did, Cindy began to reposition herself, with her head moving towards Darci's cock and her stiff shaft around Darci's chest. Cindy began licking Darci's shaft passionately.

"Oh, holy shit this is so amazing," Darci moaned as Cindy began to work on her shaft, with my own cock buried fully inside of her.

Darci reached over and began stroking Cindy's cock with her hand as Cindy continued working on Darci's erect cock passionately. Cindy's tongue lashed back and forth over Darci's massive shaft, placing the head between her lips periodically and into her throat. I had begun slowly thrusting my cock in and out of Darci's tight hole as well.

"Oh my god. Oh god, this is ... oh god ... oh god," Darci uttered in an unbridled sexual growl.

Her sexual pleasure was such a huge turn on and amplified my own thrusting. Her hole was so tight, putting the perfect amount of pressure on my cock. Each thrust in and out of her was like a small moment of ecstasy, driven to new extremes as I watched her and Cindy also pleasure each other.

Darci had begun vigorously stroking Cindy's massive cock as well, and Cindy was thoroughly enjoying it, groaning in extreme pleasure as she continued to blow Darci's stiffened cock.

"Oh shit, keep doing that Darci. Holy shit, I won't last long!" Cindy moaned out.

All three of our bodies grinded, pushed and writhed in perfect unison. Darci's eyes were closed, as she had found perfect sexual fulfillment. Cindy's body glistened with sweat, as her sexual energy continued to build. My cock continued thrusting in and out of Darci, bringing me closer and closer to a perfect release.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm about to cum. Holy shit, oh god ... oh god ...uhhhh," Darci groaned out.

I watched as Cindy placed her mouth over Darci's cock head and tried to take all of her cum in at once. I felt Darci's body clench up as she erupted an explosive amount of her seed in sexual perfection. Her ass tightened around my cock, and with one last thrust, I also reached my peak.

My cock began erupting inside of Darci, filling her with loads of my cum. My body felt a rush as wave after wave of release poured inside of her body uncontrollably.

Cindy moved off of Darci's cock as it continued to shoot out loads of her cum. Her rigid shaft shot several more ropes of cum that landed on her massive breasts. Somehow, even through her orgasm, Darci continued to stroke Cindy's cock, finally bringing her to sexual fulfillment as well.

Cindy got on her knees and groaned out, "Holy shittttttt!"

In a moment too perfect, Cindy's huge shaft began spurting out her sex on Darci's chest as well. Cindy's body looked perfect in that moment, as her head was tilted back and her eyes pinched closed. Her ample chest was pushed out, her eraser stiff nipples pointing approvingly in the air. I watched as her massive cock rocked up and down, shooting rope after rope in perfect sexual release.

After a minute, the three of us were completely depleted. I withdrew my cock from Darci, as Cindy collapsed on the bed next to her. I crawled up the bed and planted myself in between the two of them, completely exhausted.

I turned my head to Cindy who pressed her lips passionately against mine. I felt her hands rub over my body. After our kiss broke, I turned to face Darci, who wanted the same. I put our lips together, as our bodies pressed together in passion.

"I think we should all get cleaned off together," Darci said a few minutes after our kissing subsided.

"I think that's a perfect idea," Cindy added.

As they got up and headed towards the bathroom, I watched admiringly at the girls as they went before me. I watched as their hips swayed back and forth, their perfect asses a sight to behold. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming and once I realized I was firmly in reality, I bolted up to join them yet again.

As we made our way towards the shower, Cindy finally added, "So, can we pick a fucking movie to watch now guys?"

DaniW
DaniW
762 Followers
12