The Neighbors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its not enough... I need more!"

"More what?"

"Sperm."

"Where do you want it?"

"On my face, I want you to ejaculate your cum all over my cum-drenched face."

"Well here it comes..."

Danny shot a load of sperm right into Tina's face. It splattered across her brow and hung down awkwardly over her eye. Tina looked over and saw another man unloading his load into Lana's forehead. She watched the sperm slide and run down the bridge of her nose mixing with the first handful of cumshots. Another guy shot his load into her thick red locks and whitewashed her cheeks in sticky semen. That's when Tina felt another jet strike her right in the eye. She turned back, eye sealed shut, and looked up in just enough time to see another cock spewing cum right at her. The white ropes rocketed out into the air and splattered across her cum-drenched features.

The already massive quantity of sperm was spilling down over Tina's face and dripping onto her small breasts, running down over her vulva onto the carpet. She opened her eyes in just enough time to see another man shooting his load into Lana's face while Mark filmed it from the sidelines, his own dick throbbing for release.

"How are you holding up?" Mark asked from behind the camera.

"Pretty good," Lana replied.

"You look so beautiful covered in cum, Lana. You look as beautiful as my wife."

"Wow, thanks, Mr. Saunders. Are you going to cum on my face or your wife's?" Lana asked.

Mark looked over to Tina, practically drowning in semen dripping down her face, a big smile on her face.

"I'm going to paint her face already tonight. Think you can handle one more load?" Mark asked.

Lana nodded as Mark stepped forward and started stroking his massive cock in front of Lana's face. Finally, Mark groaned out and shot a thick rivulet of cum into Lana's forehead, which caused the thick layer of cum already running down her face to roll down the bridge of her nose. Mark shot another jet of cum into Lana's cum-soaked face. And then shot another right into her right eye, immediately sealing it shut. Cum rolled down over her brows as the cum on her forehead spilled down over her features. Lana felt another splash across her nose which caused the cum to drip off her nose tip and hang awkwardly over her lips. Lana's breasts were soaked in cum that dripped down off her face. Mark shot another jet across the top of Lana's head, which splattered across her red hair and shook his last remaining drops onto her forehead.

"Oh my God..." Lana said.

"Wow... what beautiful little sluts," Mark said.

All of the guys cheered as Tina wrapped her arm around Lana and laughed. Both girls were having difficulty seeing, but couldn't help but smile.

"Why don't we go get cleaned up?" Tina suggested as she stood up, cum spilling off her features and onto her naked body.

--

Tina lead Lana down the hallway, naked, toward their bedroom and shut the door. When Tina flipped on the lights, both women just stared in awe at each other.

"Wow, you look... wow," was all Lana could manage.

"Right back at you..."

"I'm so fucking horny right now, I'm half tempted to go back out there and fuck the shit out of your husband or whoever!" Lana said.

Tina strutted up to her and then led her by the hand toward her bed. She pushed Lana down onto the bed and opened her nightstand drawer. She removed a large strap-on, which caused Lana's eyes to go wide.

"I bought it just to fuck the shit out of you," Tina said. "But first..."

Tina pounced on top of Lana and brought her into a deep kiss. Then, Tina took her tongue and ran it up the side of Lana's nose, dragging all of the cum gathered on that part of her face into her mouth. Tina swallowed with an audible gulp. Lana was practically shivering at this point, her pussy aching for the deepest penetration. The sensation of multiple loads of sperm dripping off her face drove Lana into a frenzied state of horny that caused her pussy to literally flood with excitement.

"Can I do the same to you?" Lana asked.

"Of course..."

Tina then scooped some of the sperm hanging over Lana's brow into her mouth and began to lick her cheeks clean, swallowing all of the cum she could. Tina went for her forehead, but Lana stopped her.

"No... I want you to fuck me with all this cum on my face, especially while you still look like that too..."

Tina smiled.

"What a cum-slut..." Tina said through a thinly veiled smile.

"Just shut up and fuck me."

Tina finished putting the strap-on on and wasted no time before shoving it into Lana's tight cunt. Lana cried out which caused Tina to moan while she continued to thrust into Lana. It didn't take long for ecstasy to roll through Lana's groin and cause an eruption deep inside her pussy that caused her to scream out in pleasure.

"Yes... Yes! Faster! Oh my God! Faster!" Lana cried out as she grabbed her large breasts and squeezed them hard.

Tina began to fuck her as fast as she could until finally Lana's orgasm exploded through her body and caused a euphoric wave to rush through her lower body. Lana's back arched and her muscles went rigid as ecstasy rushed through her groin and through her body. Then, Lana's orgasm traveled up to her head and caused her to black out from over-stimulation. Tina literally watched Lana's body go limp while she was still inside her and just smiled. She slipped the strap-on out of her, it was soaked in her juices that still spilled out of her glistening cunt. Tina unfastened the strap on and let it fall to the floor beside her. She stood there and watched Lana sleep, naked, on her bed. That's when she heard Mark at the doorway. She turned and looked at him, a fire burning in her eyes.

"She didn't last long," Mark said.

"Neither will I," Tina said

Tina bent over on the bed, signaling for Mark to take her right then and there. Mark could see her juices running down her legs from her soaking pussy, aching for attention. Mark then stared at his wife's naked backside and felt himself harden all over again. He walked over to her and slipped himself deep into his wife's cunt, causing her to cry out. Tina felt him harden right inside her. Then, Mark started to thrust in and out of her. Tina's own orgasm wasn't far off.

"You look so beautiful right now..." Mark moaned into Lana's ear.

"I'm glad. I really love feeling all of it on my face right now..." Tina managed.

Tina's orgasm finally exploded deep inside her, causing her legs to give out as her husband took out his cock and shot his load all over her naked backside, the rivulets splattering across her ass and lower back in long thick spurts. Mark groaned and collapsed next to his naked wife on the bed.

12