The Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you -- I mean... afford that? I mean, no! No! I can't accept that."

"Lana, we make a lot of money from Mark's job. And then there's my website and other endeavors that I work on too that bring in a steady income," she explained.

"I can't accept."

"We insist."

"Still."

"Why not?" Tina asked as Lana swallowed her last spoonful of yogurt.

"I'd feel... and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but... like a hooker."

Tina let out a disarming laugh.

"If you two start paying to fuck me, that's what I'd be. I'm having a hard enough time wrapping my head around this... threesome relationship and being in porn..."

"Lana, it's not like that, but... isn't there a little part of you that would be excited to know that your new car was earned by being a little cum-slut for us?" Tina asked.

Lana blushed. There was a part of her, the same part that was leaking all over her seat that was excited to accept this gift. It was like Tina and Mark were her sugar daddy and sugar momma who doted on her whenever they wanted a good fuck...

"Maybe a little..."

"Trust me, Lana, it won't make you a whore, but you'll still feel excited by the notion that you're starting to become one."

"Isn't that a bad thing?" Lana inquired.

"Just because you're a whore doesn't mean you can't be subjective about your sex life. Mark met me when his roommates fucked me silly and turned me into a cum dumpster. But he still loves me, even he likes turning me into a cum dumpster from time to time, like last time with you. And he lets me suck and fuck at my leisure so long as I tell him about it and dutifully worship his cock unlike any other."

Lana considered.

"What kind of car?"

"Right off the lot. Whatever you want within reason..."

Lana smiled, considering how much more open her life would become with a nice car and all the things she could accomplish in a single afternoon because of it.

"You know what I've missed more than anything since being gone?"

"What?" Tina asked, smiling, sensing Lana's change of heart.

"The taste of your wet pussy."

Tina smiled and crawled on top of the counter. She spread her legs wide for their former nubile babysitter, her freshly shaven, silky smooth pussy in full bloom. Lana stared at it and felt a longing and aching inside her own vagina. Tina's was still so tight somehow, her lips and labia swollen, her clit swollen and erect. Her slit was leaking, her smell an intoxicating elixir of pure sex, pre-cum, and forbidden femininity.

"Don't start anything you can't finish," Tina said.

Lana smiled and began eating Tina, a gentle feast at first, simple licks here and there followed by deep penetration and longer licks. Tina grabbed a fistful of her red locks and pulled her deep into her pussy, moaning and groaning as Lana consumed the married woman's most forbidden juices and smells.

"So what are these... other endeavors?" Lana asked, her nose, lips, mouth, and chin coated in Tina's glistening excitement when she looked up from her soaking cunt.

"Your website?"

"I... strip... down at Cheetah Den. Don't stop!"

Lana returned to the bittersweet taste of Tina's flower and began smearing her face all over it, sloppily covering it in Tina's excitement. Lana then began to penetrate her with her fingers and tongue, quickly fitting three and four fingers at a time at once.

"Oh, I... didn't know. That sounds really exciting," Lana said.

"It is. Especially... fuck, sweetie, wow... when I have... oh, God... mmmm... fans coming down there to see... fuck, Lana, eat my pussy you little whore... see me."

"Wow..." Lana said, pumping her fingers in and out of Tina now, attacking her clit with her wet tongue with quick dashes. Tina locked her legs around Lana's head.

"I wish I could pull you inside me, Lana..." Tina screamed out between gasps.

"So is it a full nude bar?" Lana asked.

"Why don't you ... oh God... come down and... yes... oh yes... check it out?"

"And like... watch?"

"Yeah... I'll give... oh God... you a free lap -- right there! Lana, harder, faster! Fuck me, you little redheaded slut," Tina started saying as she began grinding her pussy all over Lana's nose until she finally screamed out and started bursting over and over.

"Oh, YES!" Tina screamed as a stream of forbidden liquid erupted out of Tina's pussy like a water fountain and started splashing her right in the face. Lana accepted Tina's orgasm with an open mouth, tongue stuck out, and up-turned face. She wanted it to cover her, define her, mark her every bit inch by inch and make her an even bigger bi-sexual, babysitter cum-slut than she had been an instant before.

"So what do you say?" Tina asked, throwing her head back and gasping for air.

Lana smiled.

"I'm going to need those panties back."

Before Lana could demand her own orgasm, Tina was falling asleep on the kitchen counter, her mess dripping out, over the side of the counter, and spilling onto the carpet. She had never seen Tina ejaculate like that before, and figured she must be drained. So Lana washed her face, cleaned up, and took a much-needed nap.

--

Later that night, after Tina had showered herself and cleaned up from their romp, she drove Lana to a large strip club on the outskirts of town. It was classier than Lana thought. "FULL NUDE" illuminated the parking lot under the establishment's sign. When Lana had first seen Tina step out of the bedroom, make-up and hair all teased and done up to make her look like the giant slut that she knew she really was going to be pretending to be tonight. Still, the idea of stripping at a strip club did not appeal to Lana, all of those strangers watching her strip and toss money at her. But then she realized, she had no room to judge. After all, Lana was basically a private hooker. Stripping might be a step down.

"You owe me an orgasm from earlier."

"When we get home I'm going to fuck you doggy-style with a strap-on," Tina replied as a matter of fact.

Like she had the night they let themselves get painted with hot, white cum.

"I want to come on your face." Lana said in compliance with Tina's demands.

When Tina led Lana past the bouncers to the private entrance around back, she was not prepared for what lie beyond the threshold: loud rock and roll music and countless scantly-clad or fully nude young women preparing for, or finishing, their sets. Tina undid her coat, and pulled it off her nearly nude body. Lana was shocked to see that Tina was only wearing lacey-black undergarments including a thong. Just then, she looked up and saw a naked young blonde girl with fake tits walk off stage as a song ended, a thick stack of cash in her hand. Even if they were small denominations, they would still all add up to quite a sum of money. Could you really make it that easily?

A middle-aged man with dirty blonde hair and lather pants walked over.

"Tina," he said, embracing Tina and kissing her on the cheek. "You know you can't have friends back here. It makes the other girls uncomfortable," he said. Lana finally took notice of the guy, a good-looking man, with chiseled looks and stubble.

"I'm just showing her the ropes. She might do well for the amateur hour. Rocco, this is Lana, a good friend of mine. Lana, this is my boss and good friend Rocco."

Rocco extended his hand to Lana's. She shook it awkwardly.

What was Tina talking about, amateur hour? They hadn't discussed her dancing.

Just watching.

"What?" Lana said.

"It's open for the public to decide. Tips are shit for unknowns, but you might do better than me with those tits you're hiding under there," Tina stated playfully. "If you want it that is. If not, there's always other girls who want to make a dime..."

Lana seemed to consider and looked back to Rocco who was looking at her lustfully.

"But you should know, Rocco has seen our video and thinks you have real potential."

Lana's heart sank into her stomach. That was it, the lust in his eyes. He was seeing her shoving cocks into her mouth and then accepting their warm seed across her face.

"You're quite the talented little redhead," Rocco said, grinning.

It was the most humiliating feeling to feel so objectified like that, and yet, she had not felt that way when Mark and all of his friends were laughing and cheering while spraying her and Tina's faces with their thick loads of sperm, one after the other.

"Have you ever stripped before?" the man asked.

"I... no. I was just... considering."

"Well, it's not as easy as it looks, but even if you aren't half bad, it is a skill."

Lana's head was swimming. What was happening? Was she actually considering?

"You don't have to, Lana, but I just thought I'd surprise you with a chance," Tina said.

"Well, there's no time left at this point for an audition so you're going to have to find another way to convince me you're good, red," he said.

Lana seemed confused and turned to Tina who gestured to the floor. Lana's eyes went wide as she swallowed hard and turned back to the floor with dread in her tummy. He wanted a blowjob, plain and simple. This guy she just met wanted her to suck his cock. Granted, she craved dick since Mark, but not like this. Not right here.

"Right... right here?" she quivered in fear.

"My office is being used right now, sweetheart," Rocco said firmly.

"I..." Lana stammered.

"Sweetie, I'm here to tell you this isn't a scam. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. Trust me, once it's over, you'll think taking off your clothes out there isn't such a hard thing after all. It's more than a fair request considering we don't have any redheads dancing this season."

Lana looked at Tina and then back at Rocco. Her head swam and she looked around, girls glancing at her out of the corner of their eyes.

"Fine! Let's just... let's just get this over with," Lana said.

"That a girl," Rocco said, unbuckling his belt.

"Told you she'd be worth it," Tina said, planting a kiss on Rocco's cheek. "Now, I'll leave you two to tend to business." And with that Tina turned and was gone.

Lana sank to her knees and looked around, a couple girls glancing in her direction.

"So, Lana, why don't you show me how much you appreciate this opportunity?" Rocco told her playfully, slipping his pants and boxers down to his ankles and displaying his semi-erect manhood right at her face. It was thick, maybe seven inches. Smaller than Mark, but still a healthy size cock to fit in one's throat. Lana looked up at Rocco pleadingly, taking the organ into her hand, as if waiting for any excuse not to follow through with this act she was made to do out here in public.

"What are you waiting for?" Rocco asked.

Lana nodded and took the cock into her mouth and started to bob up and down on it, conscious of the fact that she was kneeling right in middle of a crowded changing room with naked strippers watching her. She felt the engorged head over her tongue and something did in fact excite her. She forgot how much she loved the actual art of fellatio. There was, in fact, an art to sucking dicks that she had learned with Tina and Mark. She tried to pretend Rocco was Mark and that this public space wasn't so very public after all.

"I want to feel my head push past your tonsils, Lana..."

Lana nodded and opened her throat even further, attempting to swallow the cock in her head that much further. When she heard the familiar retching sounds gurgling in the back of he throat, Lana knew that Rocco had reached her gag reflex. Lana had defeated it time and time again, but it always took great will to relax her esophagus and allow a swollen cock to push into her throat. Rocco then took himself out of her throat, thick pre-cum and saliva lathered to his cock and connecting it to her opened mouth by a spider-web of saliva. She looked up him pleadingly cheeks flushed red.

"Do you like sucking cock, Lana?" Rocco asked.

"Yes."

Rocco started slapping his cock all over her forehead and cheeks, splattering her own saliva and pre-cum all over her fair complexion and crimson hair. Lana closed her eyes and felt the swollen organ drag all over her forehead and cheeks, smearing pre-cum and saliva all over her face. She felt the organ leave a slimy trail of wetness like a snail might anywhere it touched her skin. Lana delighted in the sensation of letting this man use her face as a blank canvas in which to paint long, abstract designs with his pre-cum and her saliva, but when she glanced over and saw a few of the strippers, naked, watching her, she felt utterly humiliated and ashamed.

"You have the most beautiful complexion, sweetie. We haven't had a redhead here in years. I love your little freckles on your nose and these beautiful, creamy cheeks."

"Thank you..." was all Lana could think to say.

"Suck on my balls."

Lana did as she was told and lowered herself to take one of his swollen testicles into her mouth. She closed her eyes and started sucking on it gently, forgetting how she missed the feeling. But it was humiliating to be ordered to perform in front of all of these girls watching her. The muted sound of the bass and rock music blaring from a club on the other side of the changing room told Lana that another routine had just started. Could she really go out there and start stripping in front of a crowded room?

"Look up here, Lana. I want to see you..."

Lana flashed Rocco her innocent, nubile eyes, a pleading look that made him groan.

"Oh, look at those beautiful eyes, honey..."

Rocco put himself back in Lana's mouth and quickly pushed deep into her throat.

Lana started to bob up and down, but Rocco was bucking into her face and forcing himself in and out of her throat in a way that was irritating to her gag reflex. Lana retched and coughed around his cock, sending thick helpings of saliva and pre-cum spilling out the corners of her mouth. She felt it spilling down her lips and falling off her chin, landing down on her T-shirt. Rocco finally grabbed a thick handful of her hair and forced himself all the way into the back of her throat. His engorged head slammed against the back wall of her throat, and then he held her head in place, as her nose was literally pressed into his abdomen. She was thankful that he was clean-shaven.

Her eyes started to water over and Lana had trouble breathing, but before she could pull away, Rocco locked her head firmly in place. Tears began to run out of her eyes as she started to shake, the awful guttural sounds bubbling up in the back of her throat humiliating and disgusting her all at the time. Right before Lana thought she was going to be sick, Rocco released her. Lana broke out into a violent fit of coughing, gasping for air, pre-cum and saliva spilling out of her mouth all over the floor. When she looked back up at him, he just shoved his cock back into her throat, took her head into both of his hands, and began to passionately fuck her throat. Lana tried to use her hands to help guide Rocco, but it was futile, so she put them back in her lap.

Lana's moans in protest were muffled around the thick, slimy cock working like a piston in and out of throat, here mascara and tears still spilling down over her skin.

"Oh, God, I'm coming. I'm coming, you redheaded slut!"

Lana moaned in protest.

Rocco pulled himself out of her throat and pointed his engorged, throbbing erection right at her face, it still connected to her lips by thick pre-cum and spit. Rocco also took a handful of Lana's hair into his hands and jerked her face back under his cock.

"Here it comes, baby!"

"W-wait -- I just..."

Rocco shot a thick heaping of warm cream up into the corner of Lana's right eye and she felt it pool there and start to spill back down the bridge of her nose. It was then that she realized it was the first facial she received since that night with Tina and the guys. Another rope shot out across the entire length of her face, splattering over her forehead, across the tip of her nose, and down over the corner of her lips and chin.

"Pout your lips, honey," she heard him breathe and so she did.

Without warning, another warm helping of Tina's boss' seed leapt out onto the tip of her nose and stuck right across her lips and chin. His salty taste leaked in her mouth.

Another helping of hot, white cum leapt up onto her porcelain cheeks and congealed into the thick mess by her nose spilling down toward all of the sperm on her lips.

Rocco grunted and shot another thick strand of cum across Lana's left brow, which sealed her left eye shut upon impact. The thick rope of warm sperm congealed in her eyelashes when it ran over her eyelids from off her brow like a sticky cum waterfall.

He moved his cock and shot another thick rope of hot, white cum streaking across her forehead and hair and another down under her right eye. That strand cascaded into the mess against her nose and spilled into the thick cream already congealing all over her pouted lips. The smell was overwhelming; the taste titillating her tongue as sperm spilled its way into her parted lips and collected underneath her tongue.

Rocco grunted and sent one final strand of semen across the tip of her nose that caught and hung off of it like an ornament dangling off her face. Lana felt it dangle from her nose like an icicle and wondered what had just happened to her? It felt like two loads of sperm had been shot onto her face in one fell swoop. Lana exhaled and looked up at Rocco through one open eye, the rest of her face caked in sperm, saliva, pre-cum, tears, and mascara. What a mess she must be. She hated to think of what a mirror would show her if she asked for one. A few thick strands of semen stretched off her lips and chin, but did not break away. They dangled awkwardly off her face.

And then the humiliating applause came from everyone who had been watching her.

"Okay, good girl. Wow, what a mess I made," Rocco said. "What do you think?"

"I think my left eye is sealed shut," Lana admitted.

"What do you think, everyone?" he asked.

Another humiliating burst of applause for Lana's facial erupted.

Rocco turned to a cute little nerdy girl with mousey features, still dressed like an elf, and waved her over. Lana looked up at her through her one eye, still on her knees.

"Mindy, can you help Lana get cleaned up and ready for a routine?" Rocco asked.

"Sure thing, Rocco," she said, turning to look at the damage done. "Oh wow. Rocco got you good, didn't he?" she said, even more shocked by the cumshot up close.

"He sure did..." Lana managed. "Do you have a tissue or something?" she asked.

Lana attempted to raise her hand to her face, but Rocco quickly stopped her.

"Mindy, make sure she behaves herself," he said, groaning, seemingly week in the knees, wondering why he wouldn't just let her wipe the cum off her skin now that it was over and he had gotten a good look at his masterpiece left all over her face.

"I will," Mindy said as Rocco turned and walked away. "You have to leave it on," she said to her, helping her up. Suddenly, a naked stripper approached them and handed Mindy a Polaroid camera. Lana looked at it and her in horror and confusion.

"Wow," the stripper said. "He must had been holding that in all week..." she said.

"Thanks, Ash," Mindy said, dismissing the girl who couldn't take her eyes off Lana.

When Lana watched her go and whisper with her friends, they kept looking over at her and blushing. Lana turned back to Mindy who had raised the camera and aimed.

SNAP!

The Polaroid spit out much to Lana's horror. Mindy returned the camera onto a table nearby and shook the photo.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. He does it to all the new recruits."

"Lovely. So now can I get cleaned up?"

"Not yet."

"Why not?"

"I have to take you on the walk of shame," Mindy said strictly.