The Neighbors Ch. 1

Story Info
Young widow accidentally watches her new free-spirit neighbor.
1.5k words
3.97
51.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- A Ms. Neb Story -

I watched from the window in the room that my husband used for his home office. I often sat up there and looked out of the window. It was a peaceful room. The chair and sofa were very comfortable. I felt very calm and safe in that room. It felt good to be around his things. The serenity helped be cope with my husband's unexpected passing just over six month's ago.

On this day, I watched the new neighbors move into the house next door. I just half paid attention while the crew unloaded box after box and each piece of furniture and moved them into the house. It took several hours but eventually the truck left. I was quiet and still again.

All of the lots in this affluent neighborhood were well wooded, providing lots of privacy but my house was higher than the neighbor's. Gaps in the lush trees afforded a pleasant view of their large back grounds that included a beautiful garden, large patio and luxurious pool. It was movement on the patio that caught the corner of my eye. My new neighbors were standing arm and arm, looking over their property, obviously pleased with their new purchase. The woman turned to her husband, hugged him and kissed him. Her petite frame required that she stand on tiptoes. Her sandy hair reached down to the middle of her back. It was a wonderfully romantic moment.

The next day I met Julia while I was doing some gardening in the front yard plantings that bordered our property. She was just returning from a run. I looked up at her as she lightly trotted to me with a wonderful smile on her face. She was a very cute woman.

"Hi! My name is Julia. My husband's name is Rick and we're your new neighbors."

She enthusiastically offered her hand. I removed my gardening glove and shook it. Even slightly out of breath she was exceedingly bubbly.

"Hello. My name is Terri. Welcome to the neighborhood."

The conversation was very enjoyable. We talked right there in the yard for at least an hour. I was continually impressed with Julia's ability to be so free and open and friendly with someone that she had just met. I had no such part of my personality but there was something about being with Julia. She was easy to talk to a soon I found myself very much at ease with her.

I was also taken by how naturally attractive Julia was. Even in running clothes, her natural beauty was very obvious. Her petite frame was exceptionally well proportioned. Her legs were her most impressive asset, long and slender. Her firm bottom was tastefully but barely covered by loose nylon running shorts. Her firm round breasts brought perfect curves to her scooped T-shirt. Her small but hard nipples disturbed the smooth contour of her chest. She had crystal blue eyes that sparkled as brightly as her personality. Her satin hair bobbed behind her in a ponytail that ran above the band of her visor. Julia was one of those rare and fortunate women who looked as good without makeup and in running togs as they do in formal evening attire. What ever stirrings of jealousy that I might have had where instantly disarmed by her delightful personality.

We left the conversation with a pledge to see each other regularly and we did. Over the next few days we met several times and I also met Rick. He was less outgoing than his wife but quite friendly, charming and very handsome.

It was a very pleasant late spring morning. I sat in my husband's study, reading and listening to soft music, not to grieve or feel sorry for myself but to wrap his memory around me like a warm blanket. I got up from the sofa and walked to the open window. The air was especially fresh smelling, the trees gently rustling in the breeze. Looking over, I noticed Julia in the back yard. She had a book in one hand and a glass of what looked like lemonade in the other. She wore a short white beach robe presumably covering her bathing suit. I was about to call out to her but I didn't. I just watched her for a moment. She dipped her toe in the pool but didn't go in. She arranged a lounge chair for better position in the sun and put down her book and glass. My feet turned but before I turned away, Julia opened the robe and let it fall to the patio. I never completed the turn. She wore no bathing suit. She laid on the lounge chair and began reading her book, taking occasional sips from her drink.

I knew that I should not be looking but I just couldn't turn away. It was a completely unknown force that kept me standing there. My heart was beating faster and I felt my face flush. Although there was a possibility that I could be seen at the window, it was very slight. The trees provided only the smallest of gaps and I was still a good distance away. I am sure that Julia had no idea that her property was not as private as she had assumed. For a second, I pondered if it would have mattered to Julia one way or the other given her free spirited nature.

That was enough! What was I doing! What a terrible thing to do, spying on my neighbors like that! I left the window and went downstairs to the kitchen feeling somewhat ashamed of myself. I poured a glass of lemonade and immediately drank it down. I tried to occupy both my actions and my thoughts on other things. I had great difficulty with the latter. Throughout doing the dishes and some laundry I just couldn't take my mind off what I had seen. My curiosity had gotten the better of me. I went back upstairs and into the study.

The lounge chair was reclined fully flat and Julia was lying on her stomach. Her legs were aligned in my direction. There were no tan lines on her firm tight buttocks. A few moments later, she brought the chair back up, sat, and resumed her reading. I could not look away. I envied her, not for her beauty but for her ability to feel so free with herself.

She held her book in one had and I noticed that her other hand had moved along her thigh. She was gently rubbing it for some reason. I was puzzled and felt my head tip to one side. Her legs parted slightly and her hand began to rub the inside of her legs. They parted further and eventually straddled the lounge chair, exposing her shaved womanhood to my view. Her hand was now softly rubbing her lower abdomen. My conscious mind was just beginning to reach the conclusion that had already been reach by my subconscious. Julia was going to pleasure herself! Just what was she reading?

Her hand moved lower and massaged her mound covered in only wisps of blonde hair, barely visible from my distance. I leaned forward, placing my hand on the window frame as if getting that much closer would really make a difference. I felt a tingling and a warmth between my own legs.

Julia's fingers extended and slid down between her legs and began tugging at the lips of her pussy. They ran across her lips in broad circular movements, her soft flesh being pressed and following their movement. Julia's breathing became deeper as the motions of her fingers became more rapid. Soon her fingers covered less area and concentrated on the center of her sensation. Her actions became much more intense and indelicate. The palm of her hand now provided the stimulation to her clitoris so that two fingers could find their mark and disappear into her eager body. My own body produced the reaction as if it too were penetrated. My internal muscles clenched the imaginary intrusion. I felt myself ooze with warm, moist sexual excitement.

Julia's hand moved with increasing deliberateness. Her other hand dropped her book and she draped her arm over her eyes. The hand between her legs moved faster and faster until I saw her stomach muscles snap taught with the onslaught of orgasm. Her knees rose up, her thigh enveloping her motionless hand. She rolled over onto her side, almost in a fetal position, her hand still between her legs. Julia just quivered until her orgasm was over and then she just lay motionless.

I could not believe what I had just witnessed. I moved back from the window and fell into the chair. My breathing was fast and deep. I just stared off into space. I squirmed in the chair thanks to unfulfilled sexual tension. That was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Those vivid images stayed with me for the rest of the day. My mind artificially provided me with a closer and closer perspective each time I mentally replayed the events. Finally, later that evening, I had to have my release. With the most vivid and closest perspective of them all, I brought myself to a thunderous orgasm and slept very soundly that night.