The Neighbors Ch. 3

Story Info
Julia is intrigued by the possibilites.
3.8k words
4.51
44.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers

A Ms. Neb Story

* * * * *

I don't know if I had ever been as sexually charged as when I watched Julia and Rick make love. There were certainly no guilt feelings at the time but now, a few days later, I was really having a hard time of it. I was so torn. I so thoroughly enjoyed watching them but the inner feeling that it was so wrong kept growing. My sense of guilt got so strong, I just had to do something. I couldn't face them both so I called Julia when I was sure that Rick was at work. I told Julia that I'd like to come over to discuss something with her.

"Sure Terri. I was just heading for the pool to get some sun. Get into your suit and come on over."

I was so glad that she said the part about the suit. With all the guilt that I was feeling, I didn't want to have to confess while she provided a reenactment of my first experience at the window.

I put on my suit and took just a minute in front of the mirror. I was already so nervous about what I was about to do and so intimidated by Julia's wonderful personality, I didn't want to compound matters with feelings of physical inferiority. Happily, I was pleased. I filled out my bikini quite nicely. After putting on a beach jacket, I made my way to Julia's house, nervous but resolute. I would tell her what I had done. I met her on the patio. She was already in just her tiny bikini. I took off my cover and she handed me a glass of lemonade.

'Oh my, Terri! I didn't realize you were just a cutie. You have such a great figure. You ought to show it off more with the clothes you wear. There's nothing wrong with showing off your figure, especially one like yours."

We each sat on edge of our lounge chairs facing each other, almost knee to knee.

I couldn't look her straight in the eye. "Well, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about."

"You want me to go clothes shopping with you? Great! I love doing that."

"No Julia. That's not exactly it. It's about showing, um, I was watching…" I took a long drink of lemonade. This was not going well.

"Come on Terri. What's bothering you? What are you talking about?"

"I can see you. Here, in the back yard. From there. Up there. See? From the window. Through the trees?"

Julia leaned towards me and put her hand on my knees. "Ok but I'm still not sure what the point is."

For some stupid reason, I whispered, "I saw you having sex. From up there. From the window."

"Oh. Is that all?" She sat up, swung onto the lounge chair and laid down as if that were the end of it all.

"Julia. I'm sorry but the first time it was an accident."

"The FIRST time?" She was not upset. She was trying not to laugh. "How many times was it and what do you mean by accident?"

'Well I just walked by the window the first time and saw you. Alone. By yourself." I was stumbling. "There was a second time too. I was cleaning. It was you and Rick. The other day."

She was broadly smiling when she asked, "Well they both sound like accidents to me."

"The second time, it was just there. I didn't mean to use it. I'm so sorry."

"What? What was there?"

I whispered again, "the telescope."

She couldn't hold back her laughter now. "You watched me and Rick through a telescope from that window?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry."

"Oh for crying out loud! Forget it. It's nothing. A lot more people have watched Rick and I from a much better viewpoint. Too bad we didn't know it. We would have enjoyed it even more if we knew that you were watching us."

Julia went on to explain that she and Rick were pretty open sexually. They had been involved with other couples on many occasions. They enjoyed people watching them and having sex around them. She reassured me that I had done nothing wrong. Our friendship was not in any jeopardy. She got up again and sat on the edge of the chair, leaned into me and kissed me, twice, first on the check and then lightly on the lips.

"Don't worry about it at all. You have my permission to watch anytime you like. You need to relax more, girl. Didn't you and your husband to anything like that?"

I was still trying to mentally deal with the kiss on the lips but managed to say, "Well no, not really. We made love on the beach once. We heard people close by. That was so long ago. Too much sand."

Our conversation covered quite a bit of territory but always came back to a comparison of our lifestyles. Hers was so much more open, free and uninhibited. Mine, much more conservative.

"You ought to loosen up more Terri. We've got to get you laid! When was the last time you had sex?"

I reminded her that Frank died eight months ago.

"It's been THAT long!"

"Listen Julia. I'm just not like you. I wish I were more like you but I'm not. I just can't do the things that you do and I'm not talking about the crazy stuff either."

"What other stuff? Like what?"

I started whispering again. "When I saw you, that first time. You were shaved. Down there."

"You have got to be kidding!" She looked right at my crotch. "Are you telling me that you've never shaved your pussy?"

She took my knees and spread them to get a better look. I resisted but let her part my legs.

"Well not like YOU. Of course I shave my legs and around there, especially in the summer but not like YOU."

Julia leaned close to me. I felt her sweet lemonade breath on my face. With an incredulous tone she asked, "So you don't know how great it feels to have a smooth face sliding across your smooth hairless pussy?"

"Well, no," I sheepishly answered.

"Well darling. We are just going to have to get you shaved! Wait here." She stood up headed into the house.

I called after her, "But even if I do. What about…. I'm not seeing anyone." I doubt she heard me or that it would have mattered if she did.

Julia came back with a square plastic container filled with water and small basket. She also had a tall glass of cool white wine.

"Here. This is for you. Just like in the fancy day spas." She handed it to me before going back into the house to get her glass and the chilled bottle.

She took the cushion off her lounge and placed it on the patio and knelt on it.

"Come on sweetie. Slide on over here. And this isn't going to work if you have that bathing suit on."

I took a long gulp of the wine but it would take much more than that to completely calm my nerves. I stood and looked down at Julia whose face was just inches from my crotch.

"Ok. If you're not going to do it, I'll just do it for you."

With absolutely no hesitation, she pulled my bikini bottoms to my ankles. Pushing lightly on my tummy she said, "Sit and spread 'em honey. Just pretend I'm your gynecologist."

We both laughed at that one.

"Now just relax Terri."

Julia squirted a cream into her hand and rubbed it until it started to lather. Her hand moved closer to me and I felt myself tense up. She placed her hand at my inner thigh and started to rub me. There wasn't any hair there. I'm sure that she just wanted me to get used to her touch. Slowly and gently, she rubbed in increasing circles, pausing only to replenish the cream. I took more wine and filled the glass again. I laid down on the chair. I just couldn't watch her.

She began using two hands to rub the cream. Her touch felt so wonderful. When the palm of her hand slid over my lips, it sent enjoyable shivers through my body. She firmly rubbed my mound and I felt her thumb slide up over my lips. The tingling made me gasp. I felt a deep warmth inside of me. I knew what that meant. I was getting aroused but I didn't want that right now. Not in front of Julia. Maybe the cream will hide it. Maybe she won't notice.

"This should feel good Terri. It's OK. Relax and enjoy it."

I heard her swish something in the water. It must have been the razor. Then I felt its first touch. It was warm and gentle. I felt it slide from the side of my mound down between my legs. Then up from my ass along the sides of my pussy. Every nerve ending in my body was firing at full strength with every touch. A swish in the water again and then a repeat on the other side. More swishing. More stroking.

"Relax honey. We're almost done."

Julia new the part that I would be the most comfortable with was upon us. I felt her fingers take hold of my lips and lightly pull them to one side. I held my breath and closed my eyes. Again the razor smoothly did its job. A pull to the other side and more strokes of the razor. A few more swishes in the water and few more strokes.

I heard louder swishing now and then Julia's hands rinsed the remnants of cream from between my legs. She rinsed me two or three times.

"I'm going to put a lotion on you."

Oh it felt so wonderful! Her hands, made slippery by the lotion, slid effortlessly over me. If this was anything like the sensation of a man's face down there, I was delighted! Julia's contact was always firm, never light or teasing and I got terribly aroused. I felt moisture attempting to leave my body. I prepared to get embarrassed.

"Ok. All done. Take a look."

I sat up and tried to look as best as I could without manipulating myself in front of Julia.

"My goodness! It feels so different. The air. It's so cool," I said.

"Feels good to have it done, doesn't it?"

"Yes but it's kind of embarrassing. I'm kind of aroused now."

"Well no kidding! I hate to break the news to you but I had a ring side seat."

"Well now I'm REALLY embarrassed."

"What for? It's not like you're the only one that's excited you know."

I just looked at her puzzled.

"I don't suppose for a minute that you figured that I would get all wet and squishy too."

"Well no. I guess not."

Julia stood up in front of me while I still remained sitting. Now it was my face that was at her crotch.

"Look," she said. She placed on leg on her chair and I could see that what little material was between her legs was darkened by wetness. I could also smell the scent of arousal.

Julia proceeded to remove her bikini bottoms. Her skin glistened with moisture. Her lips parted slowly thanks to the wetness that attempted to keep them together. When they parted, her budding pink clitoris was obviously in an aroused state.

She looked down at me and when I looked back up at her, she took me by the shoulders and guided me to my feet. Our breast rubbed together sending shock waves from my nipples to my pussy and down through my legs. Julia kissed me on the lips for the second time but with much more feeling than the first.

"Touch me Terri. Put your hand on my wet pussy." Now she was the one whispering.

She took my hand and placed it between her still open legs. I just looked into her face. Her eyes slowly closed at the moment my hand touched her. My fingers naturally rested between her lips. She was very warm and very wet. My index finger rested at her opening. The bud of her clitoris pressed against my hand.

With her eyes still closed she sighed, "Mmmm. Now go inside. Slide your fingers into me Terry. Please. Yes! Mmmmm. Like that."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. For the first time in my life I had my fingers inside of another woman!….And I LIKED it! I looked at Julia. Her eyes remained closed. Her head swayed gently. Her breasts moved with deep breaths. I felt her inner muscles squeeze my two fingers. Instinctively, I started to move them in and out. They got wetter with each stroke. She softly moaned in delight.

Julia opened her eyes and looked right into mine. I knew that she could see my uneasiness but she must also have seen my desire to continue. I felt her hand between my legs. I made it easier by also placing a leg on the lounge. Her fingers found their mark and easily slid into me. I swooned, my legs almost giving way. I had what could only be described as mini-climax!

"Oh Terri. You feel so good! Did I just make you come?"

"I think so."

I felt Julia's fingers leave my quivering pussy. She brought them to her face. We both looked at her fingers, wet and glistening with my juices. I could smell my scent. Slowly and seductively, she brought her fingers to her mouth. I watched in fascination while she slid her fingers across the lips of her open mouth and then inside. I could see her tongue licking the wetness from her fingers.

As if controlled by someone else, I felt my own fingers leave my neighbor's pussy. With the sensation of slow motion, they too came up so that we could see them coated in wetness. Julia smiled with her fingers still in her mouth as I my fingers touched my own lips. Cautiously I extended my tongue and made contact. My tongue sprang to life with a glorious taste that I had never enjoyed before. It was so richly sweet like honey and wickedly slippery. Slowly, my fingers slid past my lips and deeper into my mouth.

Unknowingly, what I had done excited Julia very much. She took my face in her wet hands and kissed me hard on the mouth, her tongue probing deeply. I don't know if she wanted to share the taste of my juices with me or retrieve her own but both goals were accomplished. Our scents and tastes and textures melded into something completely unique. We embraced and kissed wildly until we were about to fall. I returned Julia's kisses with great passionate energy. My trepidations were giving way to pure uninhibited lust. Julia still must lead the way but I was fully prepared to go wherever she wanted to take me.

We broke our embrace and Julia guided me down onto the lounge chair. She stood above me and took off her top exposing her delightful breasts. Her nipples were small, very contracted and hard. She reached down to me and removed my top. The final steps to my own arousal were complete when the cool air danced across my nipples. At that very moment I wanted to feel Julia's hands on my breasts, followed immediately by her mouth. A sexual desperation was taking hold of me.

Julia leaned down to me and kissed me again. Her hand went between my legs, her fingers slipping once again into my pussy. Her tongue slid over mine and over my lips while he fingers thrust in and out of me. She began kissing my face and neck, slowly progressing to my chest. She pressed her face into my breasts below my nipple and licked me there. I moaned with delight. Her tongue glided from below by breast but before reaching my wanting nipple, she took her hand from between my legs. She looked right into my face while I watched her coated hand slide across my hard nipple, smearing it with pussy juice. The feeling was electric and I was almost unable to watch. With the art of a seductress, Julia extended that wonderful tongue of hers and slid it through my wetness and over my nipples. My pussy reacted dramatically, internally clenching on nothing and producing even more wetness.

Terri," Julia whispered with her tongue still licking at my nipple. "I want to go down on you. You taste so wonderful. I want to slip my tongue into you pussy and make you come. Is that ok?"

It was but I couldn't say it. I wanted to but I just couldn't.

She smiled back at me and offered, "Ok. If you want me to stop, I will."

We both new that I would not ask her to stop.

She slid her body down until she was completely between my legs. I lifted my knees and spread my legs for her. I just couldn't watch. I laid my head back down and looked up at the perfect blue sky and prepared myself to be lost in the experience. I felt Julia's thumbs on either side of my pussy. She pressed me apart, the air entering me so deeply, my wetness creating a cold tingling. Julia's tongue touched me. It slid from very low, well below my pussy, and slowly slipped up along my lips. I moaned with delight. She sucked my wet lips into her mouth, flicking the rubbery flesh with her tongue.

I had now given in completely. The transition was complete. There was not the slightest bit of anxiety left. Julia was between my legs doing what few men had ever done and certainly no women but this is what I wanted. I wanted this woman to please me. I wanted Julia's tongue inside me. I wanted a woman to bring me to orgasm, this woman.

Julia's skill and timing were perfect she knew when to tease, stop, and increase her attentions. She played me like an expert musician. She always kept me wanting just a bit more than she was providing at that moment until it was time for the final….climax!

Julia tongue licked up and down my opening, tickling and nibbling. I felt my juices everywhere. Then she slid her wet tongue over my clitoris and rapidly flicked at me.

"Oh Julia!" I cried out. "That feels so wonderful. I want to come so badly. Make me come. Please."

"I will," she reassured.

Julia's face pressed into me firmly. Her tongue slid into my pussy and her upper lip rested right on my clit. She moved her head from side to side and darted her tongue in and out. He upper lips moved across my clitoris with perfect stimulation.

"Oh yes Julia! Like that! It feels so good!"

I now knew what Julia meant. Her soft face slid across my pussy with such a wet and slippery sensation. I had never experience anything like that before. She was brining me closer and closer to my orgasm. I knew it and wanted it. Then I felt her move. She never broke contact with me. I opened my eyes and saw her leg swing over me. In the next moment I was looking right at Julia's pussy. She pressed her tongue into me and used her lower lip on my clitoris causing me to moan and momentarily close my eyes.

I was fascinated by her body. She was very aroused. He lips were parted, exposing her luscious deep pink inner lips to me. Her opening glistened in wetness. Tiny pearlescent droplets were everywhere. Her exquisite scent flooded my sense of smell.

I knew what she wanted me to do. I wanted to do it. I wanted to return the pleasure she was giving me. I reached up and wrapped my hand around her hips. My face moved closer to another woman's pussy. Sensing my willingness, at that very moment, Julia began moving her face wildly and thrusting her tongue into me faster and faster. She had pushed me over the edge to orgasm.

I held her tightly and screamed, "I'm coming Julia! You're making me come!"

My whole body wracked in one huge contraction. My arms pulled up, pressing my face to the dripping pussy of my neighbor. My mouth nestled between Julia's soft folds. My own pussy contracted with tremendous force and spasmed violently again and again. Julia just pressed her face into me as hard as she could, her tongue fully extended into my convulsing vagina.

I tried to please Julia but I just couldn't manage it while my orgasm raged on. My face was smothered between her legs but all I could do was press harder or softer into her as my muscled tightened and relaxed. Julia, the perfect lover, knew this. She just remained with her face between my legs and road out the storm of my passion. Finally, the twitching subsided and my stomach muscled relaxed to the point were I could lie down again. Julia took her face away from my pussy and delicately licked at me, thankfully avoiding my now overly sensitive clitoris.

I again looked up at Julia's pussy. It looked so beautiful to me. I kissed her softly between her lips at her opening. My face was already wet with her juices. I nibbled at her and tickled her clitoris with my tongue. I was fascinated by the reaction of her body with each of my touches. I watched her body produce drop after drop of delicious wetness.

I moved my hand from around her waist and fully opened her lips with my fingers. Following her earlier example, I slid my tongue into her and began sliding my lower lip across her clitoris. I loved feeling her body grab at my buried tongue. Faster and faster I moved. I knew that she would come soon.

Julia let out a huge breath with the onslaught of her orgasm. She squirmed and quivered, internally and externally. I felt my tongue, mouth and face become saturated in Julia's warm sweat cum, the source being nowhere and everywhere. Down the path of orgasm she stumbled until we both lay quietly on the chair, basking in the passion, the lust, the scent, the texture of what we had just done.

Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers
12