The Neighbor's Daughter

Story Info
Will the neighbor's daughter give it up? Joe wonders...
4.6k words
4.24
116.2k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joecali
joecali
237 Followers

"Hell Yeah," I thought to myself as I stood at the window, peeking through the blinds.

I was looking out at my neighbor's daughter, Tammy! She was unloading her mini-van, and every time she bent over to pull something out of the van, her ass was looking damn good.

She had put on some weight after having two children, but she still looked good.

It was close to lunchtime and she had come over with her two small children. She left her kids with her parents quite often. I was standing at the window with the blind cracked just enough to get a good look at her.

She had already taken the kids inside, and she was unloading the van. With two small kids, there was always a lot of stuff to unload, and if I heard her, I would always go to the window and spy a little, and today was no different.

I had always loved to watch Tammy when she still lived at home with her parents. She used to lay out in the sun, wash her car, stuff like that, and I would always find my way over to the window to watch her. Most of the time, I would stroke my dick a little, too, that is if Marla, my wife, wasn't around close.

Marla was in the other room, so I thought I would pull my cock out and stroke it while I watched Tammy unload the van. She was wearing tight black yoga pants, and a low cut white blouse, and as she would bend over, those big tits would almost fall out.

I had my cock in my hand, and I was stroking it faster now.

She had pulled out a diaper bag, shoes, some toys, and two small boxes, and they were just laying there next to the van.

Then, she went around to the other side of the van, and I thought I wouldn't be able to see her anymore, but with both side doors open, I could see right through to the other side.

As she bent over, it looked like she was folding clothes, but my eyes were focused on those big titties. They were hanging out all over the place.

Just then, she reached over and grabbed a cup with a straw in it and started drinking. Her lips wrapped around that straw and I started stroking my dick faster and faster.

The view was phenomenal. Her lips, her tits, and she was bent over just enough so I could see the lovely shape of her hips and ass behind her.

I was really turned on by now, and I was thinking about blowing my load right there at the window, but just as I was, I heard Marla making noise in the hallway.

"Damn," I thought to myself, "I better get away from this window."

"Hi, Dear," Marla said, "I am going to run this mail to the post office."

"Ok," I replied. "I need to get busy anyway. I might trim the hedges back some."

She moved on through the house, and I went back over to the window to check on things.

Tammy had already went inside by now, so the show was over, but it left me horny as hell.

Marla left, and I headed outside to work for a while. I was trimming back the hedges when I saw Tammy's mother, Sandra, get in her car and leave.

That meant Tammy was alone in the house with only the two children.

Of course that put dirty thoughts in my head, but I tried to put the thought out of my mind and started back to work.

Just then I noticed one of the small baby shoes laying under the van. She must have dropped it when she was unloading the van earlier.

I went over and picked up the shoe, and as I made my way to the front door, I was trying to think of what to say.

I knocked on the door and waited for a second. I could hear her inside say something to the kids.

She opened the door with the youngest child in one arm, propped on her hip.

"Well, hello there, Joe," she said with a big smile. "I haven't seen you in while, maybe 2 years."

"Hi, Tammy." I replied. "Yes, It's been a while. Looks like you got a handful there."

She laughed and said, "Yes, I have two handfuls now. Come on inside, I have got to set him down," referring to the baby. "He is getting so heavy now."

She turned around and started walking through the foyer. I closed the door and followed her closely, watching her ass swaying side to side.

Once inside she set the baby down in a small play crib, alongside her other child, and when she leaned over, her big tits almost fell out of that white blouse.

I couldn't help but stare, and I was almost certain that she caught me looking.

There was just silence for a second, then I brought up the shoe that I had found under the van.

"What were you doing looking under my van," she asked, tilting her head down and raising her eyebrow in a flirty type way. Tammy was always a bit of a flirt when she was a teenager.

"Umm... ," I said, trying to think of a reply. "I was just trimming the hedges, and I saw it there."

"Well, I am glad you did. I might not have seen it there, and these are his favorite shoes. I need to put it with the other one."

She made her way down the hall, turning the corner, and went into the laundry room, as I followed.

Her ass was shaking real nice as she walked.

"How's Marla?" She asked.

"She's good," I replied. "She went to run an errand. Where is your mother?"

"She went to a doctor appointment, and dad is at work," she said.

Just then, the dryer timer went off with a loud Buzzzz!

"Shit," she said. "I guess I need to unload this dryer."

I had never heard Tammy use that kind of language. After all, she was just a kid the last time I saw her.

"I will help you," I said. "If you don't mind, that is?"

"Hell no," she replied. "I don't mind at all."

She opened the door on the dryer and bent over right in front of me. Her tight black yoga pants gave a perfect outline of her big, fine ass.

She was definitely bigger now. I would guess she wore a size 14, but her figure was still very nice.

As she continued to pull the clothes out, she looked back at me with dryer sheet in her hand, and said ,"Could you throw this away, please."

I stepped in closer to get it from her hand, and as I did, I rubbed up against her ass very lightly, and as I tried to take the sheet from her hand, she didn't let go.

I tried to pull it away from her, but she held it firmly, and pulled me towards her.

I lost my balance slightly, and fell into her. She used the dryer door, which was down ,to support herself as I fell on top of her back.

I took the opportunity to reach underneath her and get a handful of one of those big titties.

"What the hell?" She said with a surprised voice.

I didn't stop there. As I was raising back up, I had my hands all over her hips and I pulled her ass back up against me and pumped my hips a few times. My dick was already getting hard.

"What are you fucking doing?" she asked. "Are you crazy? We are both married. I was just playing with you a little bit. Innocent flirting with the dryer sheet."

I didn't say a word and moved closer to her, but she immediately moved around me.

"I need to check on my boys," she said as she moved passed me and went back in to the living room of her parents house.

I followed closely. As we rounded the corner of the hallway, we could see that they were both asleep in the crib.

She stopped at the doorway, and I moved up against her once again and gyrated my hard dick into her ass.

"Innocent flirting, my ass," I said, as I moved my hands around her waist, then up, under her blouse, and cupped both of her big tits, still not saying a word.

"Stop," she said softly. "My kids are just right there. I can't do this, and in my parents house, too. No, I can't do it."

Just as she was saying she couldn't do it, I tweaked her left nipple, and put my right hand down the front her pants. I made my way straight between her legs. She started moving her big ass with my hips and we got a good rhythm going. I could feel wetness on my hand as it moved closer to her sweet spot.

I moved my head up to her ear and asked her, "You are saying that you can't do this, but your pussy is saying that you can."

With that, she tore herself loose from me, turned around and slapped the shit out of me. Then, put one hand on my shoulder, and with the other hand she grabbed my rock hard dick, and started pushing me back down the hall towards the laundry room.

We almost fell a few times, but finally made it to the end of the hall at the laundry room door.

"I want that hard cock in my wet, tight pussy right now, dammit," she said with a forceful, grungy voice.

With that said, I took control again, grabbed her arms, and threw her up against the wall. Then pulled her yoga pants down, almost ripping them off of her. I dropped my pants to the floor, and my hard cock sprung straight up and dove straight in between her ass cheeks.

I moved her legs as far apart as the yoga pants would allow, took my right hand and started guiding my hard cock up to her wet pussy lips.

"No," she said. "Wait. I just can't. My babies are just right down the hall, we are both married, and we are in my parents house. Hell no, I can't do this. I thought I could, but I can't. Please don't do it, please don't do it...no, nooo, noooo..."

She kept saying no, but she wasn't trying to stop me, or trying to get away. I knew all I had to do was put my dick in, and she wouldn't stop me.

She kept talking, "I am only 23 years old. I have only been married for 3 years. I can't cheat on my husband this quick. I am not a slut."

I moved my mouth up to her ear again, and whispered, "You told me earlier that you wanted my hard cock in your wet, tight pussy right now. You are a married woman, in your parents house with a man, who is not your husband, and that man has his hard cock on your wet pussy lips. You sound like a fucking slut to me, now don't you, Tammy?"

"No, I am not a slut, "she said. "We haven't done anything yet. We can stop."

"Stop, hell," I said, and with that, I slid the tip of my hard dick about halfway between her wet pussy lips.

"No," she cried. "I can't cheat on my husband in my parents house. I just can't. Please stop. Please, Joe. Please stop."

I slowly pulled the tip of my dick back out from between her pussy lips. I felt her body relax, as it had been very tense with the anticipation of my hard dick plunging into her.

"We just can't," she said. "This is so wrong. Please, just stop, ok?"

With that said, I centered my hard dick up with her pussy lips and with one long thrust, moved balls deep right into her dripping wet pussy.

"Holy Shit," she cried. "What the fuck?"

I started pumping her big, fine ass with all I had in me. Her ass cheeks were ripples and waves as my body slammed against hers. She was trying to get her balance and I was, too. We both fell to the floor slowly, and my dick came out of her pussy as we fell.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close again. I pulled off her shoes, and ripped at her yoga pants, pulling them completely off, along with her panties. I also pulled my pants and underwear off.

I moved in behind her and spread her legs open. I moved down and slid my tongue directly into her tight, wet pussy. I ate that wet, smooth shit and played with her clit. Then, I finger fucked her pussy, and used my tongue on her clit. I moved up and sunk my tongue deep into her asshole, and then moved back to her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God," she cried out, as my tongue assaulted her clit and asshole. "Holy Shit! I am going to cum!"

As she came, her whole body shuddered and I moved my tongue back deep inside her ass again until her orgasm had passed.

I moved my body in between her legs, and slapped her big ass with the palm of my hand. She let out a quick squeal and looked back at me.

"Do you want to get fucked, bitch." I asked, as she looked back at me.

"Hell, if you think you can do it, asshole," she replied sarcastically.

With that, I plowed balls deep back into her tight, wet pussy again, slamming that wet shit harder than before. I grabbed her hips and pumped as hard as I could as she grunted, and moaned.

I looked up and realized that we were right in the middle of the hallway, fucking like wild animals in her parents house. I had a perfect view of the front door, and if her parents came home, they would have a perfect view of us.

I reached down and grabbed her hair. She had long, straight, dark hair, which was very sexy. I pulled her hair and brought her head back to me.

"What the fuck are you doing, Tammy?" I asked.

There was silence. No reply.

I pulled her hair harder, and slapped her big ass hard, and asked again, "What are you doing, Tammy?"

"I'm getting fucked by an asshole! That's what I am doing," she replied.

"Where, Tammy? Where are you getting fucked?" I asked again.

"In my parents house, you bastard," she replied between moans and grunts.

Her breathing was getting faster and faster, so I could tell she was close to orgasm again. I grabbed her hips with both hands, and really laid into that wet, tight pussy with all I had.

"Oh My God! I am going to cum! Shit!!" she cried, with a deep, grungy voice.

"That's it, Mother Fucker!! I'm cumming!! Give it to me!! God Dammit, give it to me!!" she screamed.

I was pumping that wet pussy hard and fast, really long dicking her.

Her big ass was shaking, and her long hair was flying all over her back as her orgasm was close.

Just then, I heard a clicking sound. It was the deadbolt on the front door turning.

"Shit," I thought. Someone was home. Was it her mother or father, I wondered.

If we didn't move, whoever it was would definitely see us when they walked in. Tammy didn't seem to notice that we were about to get caught. She was still right in the middle of her orgasm. She had no clue someone was at the door.

If we got caught it could be real bad for both of us.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy, grabbed her, and pulled her around the corner of the hallway, out of main view of the front door.

"What the fuck?" she asked confused.

I put my hand over her mouth and pushed her up against the wall.

"Someone is here, at the front door," I told her.

"Shit," she whispered, very concerned. "Where are my pants? We gotta get dressed. Shit!"

"Hell no," I replied. "I am going to get some more of that wet pussy!"

"Hell no," she whispered, trying to get away from me.

As she was trying to get away, I forced her back up against the wall, took my knee, and forced her legs open, then took my hard dick in my left hand, and started rubbing it against her pussy lips.

"God Damn," she sighed. "That feels so good."

We could hear the door close in the other room.

"Shit," Tammy said quietly. "We are going to get caught."

I just kept rubbing my hard dick up and down on her pussy lips. They were getting wetter and wetter.

From the other room, we could hear a woman's voice. It was her mother. She was talking to the children in play crib.

"Mom was suppose to be gone longer than this," Tammy said quietly, as her breathing was getting a little faster.

She leaned over a little to look around the corner of the hallway.

I took that opportunity to slide my hard cock right up inside that tight, wet pussy.

"Ooooooh," she grunted softly, as to not attract attention from her mother in the next room.

I started pumping her pussy slowly as she leaned over just a little more.

"What are you fucking doing?" she asked, as she turned her back a little towards me. "We have got to stop."

I grabbed her hips and started pumping her pussy harder.

"Oh God Damn!" she breathed, as my strokes got faster.

I could tell she was building quickly towards another orgasm.

Just then, her mother called her name. "Tammy. Are you here?" she asked.

Tammy acted as if she was about to reply, but I quickly put my hand over her mouth, and really started pounding her pussy hard.

"Tammy," Sandra called out. "Where are you? Tammy?"

Tammy looked back at me and in between breaths and grunts she said softly, "I..I..I... think she's...she's going upstairs."

I kept up the hard assault on her tight pussy. I was ramming that wet shit with all I had. Her big, plump ass was jiggling and shaking.

She was so close again.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Oh Hell Yeah," she grunted. "God Dammit, I am cumming again!! Oh my fucking God!!

I rammed my hard cock deep inside her as she came. I was close, too, but I pulled put before I came.

We heard her mother coming back down the stairs, still calling Tammy's name.

Tammy grabbed her pants and pulled them on quickly. She then found her shoes and moved quickly into her parents bedroom. I was closely behind her holding my pants and underwear in my hands.

"I'm in here, mother," Tammy replied.

I ran into the master bathroom quickly, and closed the door.

I could here Sandra walk into the room.

"I must have fallen asleep, mom," she told her, with a slightly shaky voice. "I thought you would be gone longer to the doctor."

"The doctor had an emergency today, so they cancelled my appointment," she answered. "Could you give me just a minute, I want to change clothes."

I could hear Tammy leave the room. I thought to myself, "Great. I am stuck in here."

I cracked open the bathroom door just a little bit to look out. I could see Sandra by the bed, taking off her blouse.

I thought, "Damn. I can't believe this."

I had always fantasized of Sandra, too. For a woman in her mid fifties, she still looked damn good.

After taking off her blouse, she put her arms behind her back and started fumbling with her bra hooks. In seconds, the white, full cup bra had dropped into her hands, and I was staring at a pair of big, full, sagging tits.

I had already put my pants back on, but my dick was getting hard again. I wondered what the chances of getting in Sandra's pants would be, but first, she needed to take them off, which is exactly what she was doing next.

As she slid the tight pair of khaki pants off, I started stroking my hard cock again. I couldn't believe all this was happening. She was now standing there in only a pair of big granny panties, but she made them look damn good.

I kept stroking my cock faster and faster, and I was hard as hell. Just then, Sandra made her way over to a door. She opened it up and it was a large walk-in closet.

She went inside and started looking at clothes. I wanted to jack off to her in those panties, but I thought if I was ever going to get out of this bathroom without getting caught, this might be my opportunity.

While she was in the closet, I ran out of the bathroom, and then made my way out of the bedroom, without her hearing me.

Tammy was waiting in the hallway and grabbed my arm.

"You have got to get out of here now, dammit," she said with authority.

"Not without dropping my load in your wet pussy," I said.

With that said, I pulled her back down the hallway, and into the laundry room again, closing the door behind us.

I pulled her yoga pants down, turned her around, bent her over the dryer, and then dropped my pants.

I rammed my hard cock back into her tight, wet pussy with one, long, hard stroke.

She let out a deep grunt and looked back at me.

"You can't cum in my pussy. I am not on the pill," she said. "You better fucking pull out when you cum."

I started pumping her pussy hard and fast, knowing we didn't have much time. Her big ass was ripples and waves as I pounded that wet shit with all I had.

She started meeting my thrust with her ass, and we got a good rhythm going.

"Holy Shit," she whispered under her breath. "Holy fucking God!! I am close again."

She started bouncing that big ass up and down on my dick as I stood there.

"God Damn, Bitch." I said, watching that big ass bounce. "That ass looks damn good!"

"Pull out, Dammit! You better fucking pull out if you are cumming!" she demanded.

joecali
joecali
237 Followers
12