The Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

"Do you think you'd like to try this?" Janet said, looking at Sandi.

"Yeah," Sandi said, quickly getting up on her hands and knees in the same position as her mother.

Ethan looked at Sandi's sweet, beautiful ass, let go of her mother, and pulled his cock out of her cunt with a wet, sucking sound. Janet sighed with relief when it finally slipped out.

"What do I do?" Sandi said, looking back over her shoulder as Ethan approached. His cock bobbed in front of him like a big, flesh colored pipe, and her eyes were fixed to it.

"Just hold on for the ride," Janet said, falling to the mattress.

Sandi stared straight ahead, waiting. Ethan put his hand on her ass cheek, and she knew he was about to put it in. He touched her pussy lips with his fingers and she jerked forward.

"Relax," Ethan whispered. He rubbed her ass with his palm. "Don't anticipate too much." He lifted his cock to her cunt and gently pushed the head between her labia. Sandi moaned and her back arched down, raising her ass a little higher. Her fingers clenched the sheets and her toes curled when he began to slowly push it in.

"You're incredible," Ethan said, as his cock penetrated her tight hole and forced itself into her. He stroked her back and her slim sides with his strong fingers, wiping away the tiny drops of perspiration. "You're so beautiful." Her excitement made her body tremble in his hands.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," Sandi gasped. Her sensitivity was at a peak so soon after her orgasm. The head of his huge cock was splitting her open and she could feel every thick inch of the shaft sliding in along her channel. She spread her legs wider to try and give it more room, but that only seemed to make it feel bigger.

He leaned over her back and reached under to squeeze her tits, just like he had done with her mother earlier that day. Sandi's breasts were bigger and fuller than her mother's, even at her young age, and they fit his hands perfectly. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and she squirmed when he pinched them. Her ass twisted and his cock stretched her hole, which made her gasp and whimper.

Ethan began to pound her harder. He wanted to cum inside her. The ecstasy was too much for Sandi and her knees elbows couldn't support her anymore. She laid her head and shoulders on the bed, squealing out loud and writhing. Her knees went weak as well, but Ethan was holding her back end up.

Janet was amazed. Sandi was going to have another orgasm. She had never been able to do that herself. She found it hard enough to have any orgasm herself in the first place, she didn't see how Sandi could possibly be having a second orgasm. But then, she was young, Janet thought. Maybe it was easier for her.

Ethan felt his orgasm building inside him like a bomb about to go off. He was slapping his groin against Sandi's ass and grunting out loud like a bull. Lights were going off in his head like flashbulbs and fireworks. For a moment he was afraid he was going to black out. When he exploded, he shouted, although he never realized he was yelling at the top of his lungs.

The first shot of cum in her cunt got Sandi's attention. She screamed when she felt it. Her head rose off the mattress and her eyes were wide open. She gasped and her body shook as streams of thick, warm fluid flowed into her.

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... oh ... oh yes," Sandi panted. Her orgasm poured through her body like a tidal wave crashing on a beach front, followed by a flood of emotions, and finally ending in a satisfied feeling of joy that made her tingle all over. She could hear Ethan behind her panting. He was holding her tenderly and stroking his cock slowly in and out of her hole. Her orgasm was passing, leaving her with a dazed looked on her face. Her channel, tight as it was, had contracted around his cock, and now it was beginning to release its grip. He drew his cock out little by little and she could feel his cum churning inside her.

Ethan sagged back on the bed, feeling exhausted. His long penis drooped before him, dripping with sperm and Sandi's juices. Sandi, herself, gradually reclined all the way to the bed.

"That was the most beautiful thing I ever saw," Janet said. Ethan and Sandi were too weak to respond. Janet crawled across the bed over Ethan's prone form, picked up his penis, licked it once, and popped the head in her mouth, sucking up the flavor of the fluids that coated it before they dried. "Do you want to come over tomorrow?" Janet asked, licking her lips. "We both need more practice."

"I suppose I can be your tutor," Ethan said. "I'll have to see if I can make the time."

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12