The Neighbor's Ghost Ch. 01

Story Info
Her neighbor's ghost gets frisky.
3.2k words
4.29
57.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two years ago today that he died. Her mother walked in on Laura and her neighbor Tom while they were having sex. He shot him self in the head, right in her room on her bed a week later. She was so devastated that she slept on the couch for almost the next twelve months. The only time that she ever went into her room was to get all of her clothes out of her dresser so that she wouldn't have to go in there at all. She didn't sleep in there any more, she didn't use the adjoining bathroom any more. She didn't even ever look into her room any more. Not only that but she hadn't had much of a social life since it happened. She had stopped dating all together. But this was going to be the first night that she was going to sleep in her room since the incident, and she was determined to stay the whole night. Her sister had offered to switch rooms with her, but she had to prove to herself that there was nothing to be afraid of, and that her life could and would return to normal.

Laura had showered, and gotten dressed in her pajamas in her old bathroom that was attached to her room. She grabbed her hairbrush and sat in front of her mirror. As she brushed her hair she felt a chill flow through the room. It almost felt like there was someone else standing there with her. She dismissed the thought as ludicrous and continued to brush her hair, looking cautiously over her shoulder the whole time. She felt another breeze that felt like it passed directly through her, and she started to brush her hair a little bit faster then before. She was starting to get afraid again until she saw that her window was open a crack. She paused her brushing just long enough to close the window and prepare her bed for the night by pulling a corner of the covers down on one side. When she returned to the mirror she didn't sit down since she was almost finished brushing her hair. It was only shoulder length so it didn't take her that long to brush it, but she needed a distraction until she could get enough courage to get in bed and turn off the lights, which didn't seem like it was going to happen any time soon.

She continued to brush as if it was actually doing anything, which it wasn't. she was getting terrified at the thought that there might be someone behind her. She could plainly see that there wasn't, but she still felt like someone was watching her as she stared into the mirror and continued brushing like she would die if she didn't. She was actually starting to scare herself out of spending the night in her own room with the way that she was thinking. She came within one more stroke of her brush of leaving her room and sleeping on the couch again, but she didn't. she slammed down the brush, looked herself in the mirror and said, "I am not going to let this beat me."

She put her hands over her face and started sobbing softly. She had the distinct feeling that this room of hers was going to beat her. She sobbed a little harder as she stood there, wishing that her mother hadn't caught them in bed together that day. She wished that he hadn't been so emotionally distraught. She wished that he was right there with her now so that he could help her through the night. He had always given her the courage to do anything. Even though she was only sixteen she felt like she could take on the world with him.

As she sobbed into her hands she felt as if someone had just lightly put there arms around her waist to hold her. She put her hands down and opened her eyes to see a still empty room, and no one behind her. She picked up a tissue and wiped off her face as she stood there alone, but the feeling of someone holding her was still there. She must really be lonely if she could make herself feel the touch of someone who wasn't there. In fact, the more tight the hold felt, the more her confidence grew. It was almost as if it was the ghost of Tom that was holding her. She let out a giggle as she threw that theory out the window. There was no way that Tom would come back as a ghost just to give her enough courage to sleep in her own room. He must have better things to do in the afterlife than that. But it did feel remarkably like the way that he used to hold her.

The minutes passed as she stood there contemplating the hold she was feeling. She put her own arms around her waist as if to pull the phantom consoler closer to her. She felt as if someone was nuzzling the side of her neck. The whole experience was beginning to turn her on. She was starting to welcome the idea of her dead neighbor's ghost keeping her calm in her time of need. She felt warm and safe the way this spirit was holding her. She wanted to show her appreciation for these wonder feelings that she had at this moment but she didn't know how.

She walked over to her bed and laid down on top of the covers, still holding her waist, but companion had left her. She felt abandoned again, but the fear wasn't returning, and she still didn't feel alone. It felt like her invisible partner was laying next to her on her left now. Still nuzzling her neck and putting it's arm on her midriff again. Only this time it was rubbing her stomach as if it had known that she really enjoyed that. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she let the experience take over, and let herself enjoy everything that was happening. She felt the hand move down to her left leg, and then up the her chest just between her breasts. She opened her eyes and noticed that the top button of her top was undone now. She was a little bit perplexed as she specifically remembered buttoning all of the buttons on her blouse. She also felt her mystery guest pressing against her side now as it went back to rubbing her stomach. She reached up and buttoned her top button again, hoping that this time it would stay buttoned, but it didn't. This time she saw it happen though, as it undid it's self right in front of her open eyes.

The feeling of someone pressing into her side was moving in between her legs now, and strangely she opened her legs wider to help it gain a better position. She brought he feet up flat just below her butt, and spread her knees wide as the stranger unbuttoned the next button. She felt a hand reach in to her blouse and grab her left breast as a set of lips started kissing her just below her neck. Laura reached up and grabbed her breast opposite of where her unseen lover was fondling her and took her other hand and pushed it down into her pants. The hand on her breast stopped it's gentle caress, then she felt it take hold of her wrist and pull her hand out from her pants. She didn't mind, she had the feeling that her lover would take care of her needs. And so she put both of her hands on her breasts as the spirit pulled her bottoms right off of her and dropped them off of the end of the bed.

The hands slid there way up her legs, moving to her inner thighs as the got up higher. Laura could feel the way that the hands were teasing her as they avoided touching her vaginal opening. She wanted it to enter her, she wanted to feel it inside of her and please her. She wanted to make love to this soul that was making her feel as safe and at ease as she had ever been. She actually felt like she was with Tom, but that was almost as impossible as what she was actually feeling, but it had to be who it was. It had to be Tom, he was the only one who could ever make her feel the way that she did. He was the only one who was as gentle and loving as this. She knew it was Tom, every time she closed her eyes that was all that she saw.

She spread her legs as far as she could and pulled her blouse open the rest of the way so that her lover could fully explore her body without obstruction. She even went as far as to picture her dead neighbors face as the apparition gave her privates a kiss and a lick. She felt like she was in heaven as her juices began to flow, lubricating her love canal for an experience that she hadn't indulged in for exactly one year and four hours now. Laura was ready to explode as she felt a tongue push it's self between her lips. It was the best feeling that she had ever had, Tom had learned a few things since the last time the had been together. Laura felt all sorts of new motions in his technique, with a whole bunch of things that she didn't even know where to begin describing them. She felt poking, prodding, licking and nibbling. It was the most intense thing that she had ever experienced.

"Oh Tom... Oh I love you..." she said, as she felt a slip up into her ass.

Laura was about to go wild from all that was happening to her, but she held in the need inside her to yell out from the pleasure. The last thing that she needed was for her mother or sister to walk in on her as she was having sex with the ghost of her dead neighbor Tom. She felt like she could scream, but all that she did was moan when she detected a second finger entering her ass. Tom had never played with her butt before, he was afraid of getting shit on his dick. But now that he was just a spirit he wasn't worried about it any more. He just went with whatever he felt like doing to his eternal love.

"Oh my god Tom... That feels so good..." she cooed as he spread her hole open wide with three of his fingers. "Oh Tom... Oh god... Fuck me Tom... Fuck me..."

With out hesitation, he removed his fingers from out of her ass, pulled his tongue out from her pussy, and started kissing his way up her belly to between her breasts. Laura saw her tits get pressed together as she felt a warm suction on her nipples. She was about to protest and beg again for him to penetrate her, but as she opened her mouth she felt him press his member up against her outer lips, and then it slid it's way inside of her begging twat. She couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her. She was convinced now that it was Tom who was fucking her. She could tell just by the way that his dick felt inside of her, she could also tell by the motion that he used. It was a very distinct feeling to her.

She arched her butt up off of the bed to allow him better penetration, bucking up into the open air as he fucked down into her. She had never felt this much pleasure from vaginal sex before. Maybe it was because she never let the moment take over like this before. Even though she was holding back from screaming she had never gone with it as much as she was at this particular moment. She could feel his member hitting the back of her womb as she made love to her invisible partner. She bit her lip as she felt the first signs of her coming orgasm. It was all that she could do to keep from screaming her head off. She tossed her head back and forth as waves of pleasure ripped through her body. Her whole body shuddered and quaked even though she felt more at ease now than she ever had before.

Laura had just had the best orgasm of her life, but her partner wasn't finished with her yet. He had quite a bit left in him seeing as though he was an apparition with no physical body to wear out with exertion. He literally could go all night without a rest, or even a glass of water. He was going to give her the sexual experience that most other women would kill for. Just as she was coming down he grabbed hold of her and slowly rolled her over on to her stomach, then he propped her up on her knees.

Laura could feel his presence behind her as she anticipated what he might be doing. She was fairly sure that he was going to be entering her from behind. What she hadn't figured on was which hole he was going to enter. She felt her butt cheeks spread apart, then she felt him press up against her hole. She had never had anal sex before, but she had always wanted to. The only thing that stopped her from it was Tom, he was afraid of it. But now that he was free of body he was free of his fears as well. He slowly worked his phantom cock into her ass, making sure that he didn't hurt her. She felt so full and wonderful as he stuffed his dick into her hole. She didn't want this feeling to stop. she pushed a couple of fingers up into her pussy as the intruding member dug deeper into her ass with each passing second.

Laura didn't know just how big his dick was, but she could tell when his whole member was inside of her trembling ass. "Oh my god I'm so full..." she said before he pulled back out just to fill her up again. "I don't ever want this to stop..." she moaned as he built up his speed little by little, reaming her ass faster and faster with each stroke. Even though this was Laura's first time taking it up the but, she was handling it as if she had done it all of the time he was gone. With her neighbor here to guide her she could do anything that she wanted, and she wanted to fuck her neighbor's ghost for the rest of eternity. But that wasn't going to happen.

She was getting into this intrusion in her anal passage when she felt Tom remove his member from out of her hole all of a sudden. She was worried that this mind-blowing experience was all over. She realized how wrong she was when she felt her lover pushing his way back into her vaginal opening. He also slid his hands up her sides and back on to her voluptuous breasts. He pinched and pulled on her nipples harder than he had ever done before, but she was so into everything that was going on that it only turned her on more. She was just as excited to have him now as she ever was before. She could feel an earth shattering orgasm building within her deepest most intimate parts of her self, but she wasn't at all prepared for what was about to take place.

All of a sudden Laura felt Tom unleash a load of ejaculates inside of her womb, which sent her over the edge as she felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her entire body. She started to shudder from all of the sensations that were calling to her from her dead lover. Tom withdrew from her and she fell down to the bed and lay flat for about a half a minute, still trying to recover from what had just hit her like a ton of bricks. She rolled over on to her back and took a couple of deep breaths before she noticed that Tom was still holding her, and kissing her all over her body.

She felt at total ease with what might happen with the rest of her life. She knew that the ghost of her dead neighbor Tom would always be watching out for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on, or someone to hold her tight when she felt in need. She fell asleep while in the hold of her eternal lovers arms, pulling her close and letting her know that there was nothing to be afraid of, now or ever. She slept straight through the night dreaming of love and passion. All of her dreams included Tom as her lover, all of them showed him as her knight in shining armor. She was truly at peace with her self.

Laura awoke the next morning to a beautiful Saturday sunrise. She could smell her mother making breakfast in the kitchen. She could also feel that Tom was no longer with her. She realized that it was all for the best though, and she was determined to go on with her day as if nothing had happed the night before. She sat down to the table and ate with her family, she enjoyed what was really there. She told her parents and her sister that she loved them all, and that things were going to be getting back to normal from now on.

What she didn't realize was that even though Tom was a ghost, when he had ejaculated in her, he had actually gotten her pregnant. She didn't notice that her body was feeling different until about two months later in fact. She went to the doctor's office to see if anything was wrong with her. When the doctor told her that she was indeed pregnant, Laura almost fainted. She told him her that she hadn't had sex in over a year, and that she hadn't even fooled around with anyone in that time either. But the doctor insisted that in about seven months she was going to give birth to twins, and that she should start thinking about what she intended to do about it.

Laura went home and didn't say anything to her parents that night, she didn't even tell her sister or her friends about what was going on in her life. Who would believe that her dead neighbor's ghost had gotten her pregnant? She was going to have to make something up, and she was going to have to do it soon. She would be showing in about a month or two, and her slender figure wouldn't do anything to hide it. She was also going to have to think about who the false father would be, where they met, where they went, and why they would never be able to find him ever. She was in a world of hurt again, and for the first time since that night with Tom she was afraid.

To be continued...