The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers

She took my hand again, pushing her lip out into a pout. "Please, Kim? One dance?"

"Jenna, I really shouldn't. What would your mother—"

"Think of you and Doug gawking at young girls?" She shrugged. "I'm not sure, but well, you know if we dance, I couldn't say anything to her because—"

"Are you....blackmailing me?"

"Aww, don't be like that." She pouted again. "You keep asking if they know I'm here, so I figured I would do the same thing. Now let's go!" She tugged on my hand. "Just one and I won't ask again!"

I looked over at Doug and saw his eyes locked onto her legs. I had to clear my throat to get him to look up. "Jenna wants to dance, Doug, but can you please tell her we have to leave?"

Jenna turned to look at him. Making a show of looking at his watch, he shrugged. "I'm sure you have time for one."

"Yay!" Jenna cried out. "Let's go!"

I allowed her to tug me towards the floor and shot Doug a dirty look, pointing at Jenna and shaking my head again. He nodded, but with a smile leaned back against the bar eager for the show. I told myself I would keep this one simple, keep my distance, and—

"Hey!" I called out when the second we were out on the floor, Jenna quickly stepped around me coming up from behind, wrapping her slim arms around my waist.

"Hey what? We have to make it look good, no?" she asked as she pressed her small tits hard into my back.

I didn't answer as she began swaying side to side, her hands dropping to my hips and trying to guide me to move with her. After a look at Doug who appeared more excited than he had watching me with Becca, I started moving in time with Jenna, taking her hands and placing them back around my waist. She cooed in my ear. As my pussy heated up, I tried to keep my mind from trying to justify taking this further.

Jenna let my waist go. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she urged me to turn around. I spun to face her and she immediately stepped closer to me. Raising her arms over her head, she did a slow, sexy shimmy all the way down to the floor. I gasped at the feeling of her hands on the backs of my knees. As she began to work her way back up, her soft hands slid all the way up the back of my legs right up under my skirt.

"Jenna, s-stop that," I hissed at her. "I—ow!"

I cried out when she reached my ass and gave it a hard squeeze. She had lifted the back of my skirt up, and I heard several whistles behind me and a guy calling out, "Nice thong!"

I blushed furiously, my eyes following Jenna who had worked herself back up to a standing position. She raised her arms over her head again, but this time, she took her long blonde hair up with it. She began moving faster, gyrating her hips wildly while shaking her head back and forth. Her blonde hair whirled about her, her eyes closed, her perfect lips parted. I swallowed hard at how damn sexy she looked. Unable to help it, my eyes dropped to her tits as she shook them.

Jenna dropped her arms and spun around, driving her ass back into me. She leaned back against me as I had done to Becca. I brought her arms up behind her and wrapped them around my neck. She began sliding back and forth and lowering herself as far as she could without moving her arms and then sliding back up. I couldn't hold back a moan as her bare upper back rubbed my nipples through my dress while her fingers played in my hair. With a start, I realized this girl, who was less than half my age, was completely taking control of me.

I turned my head to see Doug staring at us, his blue eyes wide, his face flushed. Even from a distance, I could see he was breathing hard. I had no doubt he was envisioning Jenna and me naked and writhing together in our bed. I also saw quite a few of the young men and women around us watching. Caught between being humiliated and turned on, the latter won out as I focused on Jenna. She shimmied up and down again, and this time as she came to her feet, I worked my way down to the floor in front of her.

Jenna laughed delightedly and several people clapped and cheered around us. As she had done, I let my hands wander along her long, smooth legs as I worked my way up. I stopped at the backs of her thighs, but couldn't resist placing my hands on her ass over her dress and pulling her into me. Her arms quickly went around my shoulders and we started to sway back and forth, our faces only inches apart. My pussy was starting to drip, and my nipples were aching as her blue eyes stared directly into mine.

Jenna's lips were still parted, and she was flushed and sweating. Her nipples pushed against my dress through the flimsy material of hers, and I told myself to get away from her. But my body wasn't listening and my mind was racing. Christ, she was hotter than Becca, and I had no doubt she was interested. Or was she? If this was some kind of game and I asked her back to our house, there would be hell to pay. I considered turning to look at Doug, but knew he would be of no help. If anything, he would beg me to bring her home—

Just then, Jenna leaned towards me, her head cocked and her mouth opening further. My eyes widened as hers closed and her lips sought mine. I moved my head back, but her hand slid up through my hair holding it long enough for her lips to graze mine. I gasped as those soft, full lips lightly pressed against me. Before I could stop myself, I kissed her back. Jenna released a soft purr that sent a shiver through me. Her tongue flicked out across my lips, then resting head on my shoulder, she whispered in my ear, "Please, take me home with you."

"What?" I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

The music changed to a ballad. Sliding her arms down around my waist, Jenna rocked back and forth in time to the slow beat. My hands on her arms, I tried not to think of how soft and smooth she was.

"You heard me. I know why you're here, Kim," she said softly.

"We...this is our first time here, Jenna. We're—"

"Looking to pick someone up. I want to be that someone."

Her tongue flicked across my ear. Gathering the last of my senses, I pulled away from her.

"I don't know what you think you know, but I—you're wrong." Turning, I walked quickly off the dance floor and over to Doug.

"What happened? Are we—"

"No!" I snapped in frustration. "Christ, Doug, are you serious? That's Jim and Laurie's daughter!"

He frowned. "Yeah, I guess you're right, but goddamn, Kim. I never knew she was that hot, and I really think she—"

"She wants to come home with us. She knows, Doug. But I told her she's wrong, and now we have to get the hell out of here."

Without waiting for him to respond, I grabbed my purse from the stool next to him. Taking his hand, I led him through the crowd towards the front of the club. We had just passed through the doors and past the guys checking the id's of the kids coming in when I heard my name called. I turned to see Jenna hurrying after us.

"Hey guys, wait a minute!"

"Be firm, Doug," I whispered to him. "We can't!"

He sighed. "You're right."

She reached us. Making sure to keep my eyes on her face only, I said, "Jenna, please, I think you misunderstood what we—"

"Okay, listen." Jenna put her hands up. "Just give me a minute, please?"

"Go ahead," Doug said, causing me to elbow him in the side. "But, uh, make it quick."

"I know you guys were here to pick someone up."

"Jenna, we went through this and you're wrong."

"Kim, my bedroom faces your house. You think I haven't seen those girls come and go?"

Doug stiffened next to me. I did my best to keep looking at her as if nothing were wrong.

"They show up around ten or eleven and then leave a couple of hours later." She smiled. "Always young, always cute, and always dressed. Kind of like me!" She crossed her arms, pushing her small chest further out of her dress. "So, what are they, night maids?" She laughed. "Actually, I think one was dressed as a maid."

I looked at Doug who was nervously chewing on his lip and remained silent as she continued.

"And tonight? You were really hung up on that redhead, Kim, because you didn't even recognize me in the bathroom."

"Bathroom?" I frowned, and then recalled the blonde girl leaning against the wall with her head down on the phone. "Oh, Jesus," I whispered.

"You have a pretty everything, Becca.' Jenna laughed. "You were picking her up. You guys are into playing with girls my age and"—she slowly worked her tongue across her pink lips—"I want to play."

"Okay, look," Doug said. "You're not stupid, and you're certainly not naïve, so I guess we can't deny it."

"Doug!" I elbowed him again, but he went on.

"So, all I can say is I hope you won't say anything to anyone."

"I promise I won't! I've known for awhile and never said anything, even to you guys, but I..." She stopped and looked around at a few kids standing near us. Stepping forward, she put her hands on our shoulders, lowered her head, and spoke quietly. "It turns me on. Doug, I've thought you were hot since I was old enough to know what hot is."

"Listen, I'm flattered but—"

"Then I...well I played around with a couple of girls and now I think about you too, Kim. The two of you are just..." She sighed. "I think about it all the time! And when I saw you guys tonight I couldn't help trying!"

I looked at Doug and caught him staring at me. I could see he was wavering. Taking his hand, I squeezed it and shook my head.

"Jenna, the thing is, we know you. We don't know those girls. That's a big difference. Never mind we've known you since you were a kid. It would be—"

"Even more fun! Come on, you guys know I'm just what you're looking for. You would be lying if you said it wouldn't be a turn-on! Besides"—she looked first at me then over to Doug—"think about it. I'm right next door. Anytime you guys want to, we could just play!" with a soft sigh she added, "You do know my parents are traveling for more than half the summer right?"

"We can't," Doug said, with absolutely no force behind his words.

Trying to pick up his slack, I removed her hand from my arm. "Jenna, go back into the club and have fun. You're right. That's what we enjoy, but—"

"You know what I like?" she asked as if I wasn't speaking.

"What?" Doug asked softly.

"At night after I shower, I lay naked on my bed and get out my vibrator and watch porn on my laptop."

"Jenna, enough," I said, sounding about as convincing as Doug.

"But not just any porn," she continued in a soft purr. "A site called Couples Seeking Teens. It's all videos about people your age playing with girls like me. I get off to them and think of you guys. I want to play!" She pushed her lips out in a precious pout, her lower lip trembling. "Please, I'll do anything you want!"

"We...um..." Doug sighed. "Damn."

"So, how about we get in our cars and I meet you back at your place and we have fun?" She gave me a huge smile. "It's the weekend and my folks are away. I could even spend the night. Wouldn't that be fun? You guys don't do that, but you could with me! Hmm, that would be nice sleeping between the two of you."

That image caused my heart to skip a beat and Doug squeezed my hand so hard it hurt. I looked at Jenna but remained silent knowing the only word that would come out was yes. Jenna looked around. Seeing no one was close to us, she stepped directly in front of me, grabbed my hand, and yanked it up under her skirt. Caught by surprise, I didn't have a chance to resist as she pressed my hand between her legs. "Oh!" I whispered at the feeling of her bare flesh, her soaking wet, bare, hot, and oh, so smooth flesh. She started sliding my hand back and forth, and I could feel the edge of it sliding between the lips of her pussy.

"Hmmm," Jenna moaned. "I took them off, just before I came to see you at the bar. See how bad I want you?"

She pulled my hand from under her skirt. Too stunned to fight her, I watched as she brought it up and shoved it in Doug's face. He placed his nose against my hand and took a deep breath. His eyes closed, he took my hand from Jenna's and guided it under my nose. I took in her scent as I looked at Doug's smiling face, and we both said, "Let's go."

*****

"I can't believe we're going to do this!" I said for the third time since we'd left the club. "Jesus, Doug, what if she—"

"Enough, Kim," Doug said as he sped up and went around the slow-moving van in front of us. "It's too late now. We admitted what we're into, not that she didn't know anyway, and it's not like we don't want to, so"—he glanced over at me and placed his hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze—"let's go have some fun."

"We shouldn't, but she's so fucking hot!" Shifting in my seat, I felt my thong sticking to my pussy. "God, I'm wet!"

"As wet as she was?"

"Shit, Doug, she was dripping!" I placed my hand under my nose again. "Damn, I can't wait to taste her!"

"Wait's almost over." Doug guided our black Lexus off the exit. "Do you see her behind us?"

I looked into the side mirror but didn't see Jenna's red Toyota.

I frowned. "No. She was behind us just before we got onto the highway. Hey," I said nervously. "You don't think she was screwing with us, do you?"

"I doubt she would let you touch her pussy if she was." He gunned the car through a yellow light and crossed the intersection, turning left onto our street.

"True, but you never know and—"

"Oh, I don't think we have anything to worry about," Doug said softly. "Look at that."

I looked down the street towards our house and saw Jenna's car in her parents' driveway. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her sitting on the swing on our porch.

"Damn, she drives as fast as she moves."

Doug pulled into the driveway. Before he had even shut the car off, I was out of it and heading for our eager partner. When she saw me coming, she stood up and gave me a huge smile. I noticed she had removed her heels. Her toes were painted in the same hot pink as her fingers.

"Where were you, slow pokes?" she asked.

"You do everything fast?" I asked as I walked up the stairs towards her.

"Nope!" She shook her head. "I take my time when it counts."

As I met her on the top step, she looked down at my tits and licked her lips. "I bet they're beautiful," she whispered.

"I bet everything about you is," I said, resisting the urge to kiss her right then and there. I didn't see any lights on around us, but still, no need to take a chance. I could wait another minute.

Doug came up behind me, and Jenna turned her gaze to him and sighed. "I can't believe you're going to fuck me."

"You...aren't shy at all, are you?" Doug asked.

He walked past us, and I had to laugh as he was so excited he dropped the keys trying to get into the house. "Jeez, first day with the new fingers," he joked.

"I bet they'll do just fine," Jenna said from next to me.

Doug got the door open. Stepping to the side, he made a show of waving us in. Jenna walked past me and Doug reached out and took her hand, running ran her long nails lightly across his cheek. As I walked by him, he looked at me and whispered, "Kim, we're not going to regret this."

I took his hand. As we entered the living room, Jenna stood across the room near the hallway. I made my way to the couch and gestured towards it, saying, "Come sit down, honey. You want something to drink?"

Jenna shook her head and laughed. "The only thing I want in my mouth is you guys." As Doug and I exchanged a "Are we dreaming?" glance, Jenna laughed and exclaimed, "And no way am I sitting down. I'll meet you in the bedroom!"

With a giggle that sent my overheated pussy flowing again, she turned from us and skipped down the corridor towards our bedroom. When she reached the door, she turned back to us and rolled her eyes. "Well, aren't you coming?"

"We will be," I said. Casting any semblance of control to the wind, I almost ran down the hallway after her.

Jenna giggled and entered the room. I followed to see her standing in front of our bed, a huge smile on her face. I immediately went over to her. Moving so quickly she caught me by surprise, Jenna threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips hard to mine. Unlike the club, this was not a teasing kiss. I groaned as my incredibly eager young neighbor all but attacked my mouth. My arms went around her slim waist, and this time, it was Jenna who moaned in her throat as I returned her kiss with equal fervor.

I felt movement next to me and saw Doug ease past me and stand behind Jenna. He caught my eye and mouthed, "Goddamn" as he watched us kiss. My attention left Doug when Jenna's tongue pushed against my lips and I opened my mouth to welcome it inside. We both purred softly as her soft wet tongue danced across mine and we began to rock side to side causing our breasts to slide across each other. My nipples had been aching for the last half hour, and I decided it was time there was no clothing between us.

Slipping my hands down her ass, I grabbed the bottom of her dress and tugged on it. Continuing to thrill me with her enthusiasm, Jenna broke the kiss and raised her arms over her head. I tugged the dress, over her hips when she gave us another thrill.

"Oh, please let Doug do it!"

"Well, hey how can I say no to a sweet request like that?"

Doug slipped his hands underneath mine and I could feel them trembling with excitement. I eased back and watched with baited breath as Doug, with a teasing slowness I had to give him credit for, slid Jenna's dress off.

"Oh, honey." I cooed. "Oh, look at you!"

Jenna's long slender body was nothing short of perfect. Her perky tits were small, but well shaped with delicious looking pink nipples. Those nipples looked as hard as mine felt and each one turned up slightly. Forcing my eyes down, I took in her smooth flat stomach along with the silver barbell pierced through her navel. My eyes then locked onto her smooth, pink pussy peering out at me from between her thighs. Jenna still had her arms over her head showing off and tossing her dress to the side; Doug reached around her and cupping her small tits in his large hands, gave them a squeeze.

"Oh, yes," Jenna moaned. Shoving her ass back into Doug, she ground it against him.

"How do they feel, baby?" I asked, licking my lips.

"Amazing," holding them up, he started stroking her nipples with his thumbs,

"That feels sooo good!" Jenna whimpered.

That sound sent a shiver down my spine, and, I eagerly fastened my lips around her right nipple.

"Oh, my God!" Jenna moaned as I began swirling my tongue expertly around her swollen pink flesh.

I gasped around her precious little nipple when I felt her hand in my hair as she shoved her chest into my face. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and was rewarded with another of those adorable whimpers. Doug was still teasing her other nipple and had mover her blonde hair to the side and was kissing the soft skin of her neck. Jenna reached back with her arm and wrapped it around his head, urging him to continue.

Still tonguing her nipple I stared at the look of absolute pleasure on her young face and realized I had far too much clothing on. Releasing her nipple I raised my arms up and sighed, "Me too?"

Jenna groaned as my mouth left her nipple, but then moaned again when Doug quickly replaced it with his thumb. She gave me that eager smile and reaching behind me, unzipped my dress. Her lips found mine and she began to tease them softly as her hands moved to my shoulders and pushed my dress down. When she got it to my waist, her hands went back around me and I felt my heart begin to pound as her fingers unsnapped my bra. I could feel her fingers trembling against my back and she was moaning softly into my mouth as Doug continued to fondle her nipples.

Jenna pulled my bra apart and I straightened my arms for her to slide the straps off. Instead she grabbed the front and yanking it down caused my breasts to spring free.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers