The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers

"Yes, they do! Especially in the summer." Jenna laughed, then moaned as I took her clit into my mouth.

I started sucking it in time with my pumping fingers and speaking of fingers, I cried out when Doug roughly shoved two of them into my sopping pussy. He followed that by sucking my clit so hard into his mouth I moaned in discomfort. That feeling quickly gave way to pure pleasure as I got used to it and I began to rock back and forth into his face, as my tongue worked its magic across Jenna's hard clit.

Despite having just cum, I could feel her thighs already starting to tremble and raising her legs, she gave me a thrill by placing her soft feet on my back. I began swirling my tongue faster around her clit, then stopped and gasped as Doug added a third finger inside me and gave my clit a playful nip with his teeth.

"Suck it!" I begged as I felt my orgasm building within me.

Doug did as I asked and the room was filled with the sound of not only his smacking lips as he devoured my aching clit, but the wet sucking sound of his fingers going in and out of my drenched pussy. I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs and began to moan into Jenna's pussy as my back arched and I felt my body teetering on the edge. Doug eased his other hand from the cheek of my ass and with no warning jammed a finger into my ass. I lifted my face from between Jenna's thighs and released a long loud howl of pleasure as I went off like a rocket.

"Oh fuck, baby!" I screamed as my pussy convulsed around his pumping fingers, "Keep sucking!"

Doug continued to work my clit as his fingers pumped hard into both my holes. I screamed again and saw Jenna looking at me in shock as my hips bucked wildly into Doug's face. I closed my eyes and let out a long shuddering moan as wave after wave of intense pleasure flowed through me. I felt my pussy and ass contract around his fingers and released a sharp yelp as I felt my body let go and a gush of fluid squirted out past his fingers and down my thighs.

I rested my head on Jenna's warm thigh and sighed as the orgasm left me completely spent. I felt the bed move and Doug's hand son my hips again. A moment later I cried out in joy as he drove his long thick cock into my needy pussy.

"Yes, baby!" I called out. "Oh, fuck me!"

Doug didn't need any encouraging and as he began pounding away on my sopping pussy, I began sucking Jenna's pussy again as well as pumping my fingers into her as hard as I dared. She immediately began rocking her hips and moaning, "Oh, look at that! Look at him fuck you!"

As I continued to lick, I turned my eyes to the mirror and took in the sight of Doug's sweat slicked, well- muscled body behind me as he relentlessly drove his cock into me.

"I want that!" Jenna moaned. "Oh, please fuck me like that! Please Doug? I'll be....oh!"

She squealed as using both hands and gave her tiny pink nipples a pinch. I felt her back lifting off the bed and sucking her clit hard into my mouth started running my tongue across it while my fingers drove into her even harder. Jenna's thighs were trembling violently and she started thrusting her pussy into my tongue and hand as I coaxed her to cum for me again. It wasn't easy concentrating on what I was doing with Doug's big dick plunging into me, but I so wanted her to cum in my face.

I had no worries about being denied that as catching me by surprise, Jenna clamped her thighs around my face, thrust her pussy hard into my tongue and screamed as loud as I had. I felt her pussy contract around my fingers and she began bucking wildly as her second orgasm tore through her. She cried out again and again and I began yelping into her convulsing pussy as her cries caused Doug to begin to fuck me even harder.

Jenna's pussy clamped around my fingers and a warm wet sensation surrounded them as her pussy gushed from her orgasm. She moaned softly and her body slumped back into the bed. Her legs dropped from my back and she groaned, "Oh, I've never cum that hard!"

"I'll have to see if I can top that!" Doug said from behind me, then after giving me several savage pumps that caused me to yelp with each one called out, "I think our guest wanted me to fuck her!"

"Yes, oh, yes!" Jenna moaned.

Doug slid his cock from my pussy and I smiled at the wet sucking sound it caused. I crawled up the bed and after giving Jenna a quick kiss so she could taste herself from me, rolled over on my side next to her to watch the show. Doug eased up between her legs and grabbing her ankles lifted them up and spread them wide as he began sliding his big dick up and down her wet pink pussy.

"Oh, please don't tease!" Jenna whimpered. "Fuck me!"

"Go easy," I told him. "Let me see it."

Doug eased his cock down and started to slide it inside her. Jenna was so wet he slid back up along her pussy and her whimper of frustration caused me to smile. Reaching between her legs I grabbed the base of Doug's cock and as we exchanged winks eased him into our hot little friend's pussy.

"Oh, it's so big!" she groaned as he eased the entire length inside her.

As I had asked, Doug started slow, easing his cock all the way out to the head and gently sliding it back in. I watched transfixed by the sight of my husband's big dick entering her tight pussy.

"Faster, please." She begged.

Doug started thrusting not just faster, but harder and she moaned and her eyes rolled back as her tight pussy stretched around his cock. I leaned over and as I started sucking on her nipple reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit as he fucked her. I watched while I tongued her swollen flesh as Doug's long thick cock pumped in and out of her. It was glistening from her wetness and I saw she was starting to move her hips in time with his thrusts.

"You ready to really get fucked?" I asked.

"Yes!" she called out. "Nice and hard, fuck me like the bad girl I am!"

"Oh, honey, trust me, you're a good girl!" Doug told her.

Jenna began to laugh, but it turned into a squeal as Doug started fucking the shit out of her.

"Fuck!" she cried out. "Yes, like that! Oh, fuck its big!"

Jenna began to yelp repeatedly as Doug relentlessly slammed his prick into her. There was some discomfort in those yelps, but much more pleasure and the sight of her blue eyes bulging from her face, sent my recently relieved pussy back into gear.

"I think you should get to taste me now," I told her.

Swinging my leg over her chest, I slipped my legs under her arms and eased myself back until we were in a sixty-nine. Jenna continued to amaze me even as she yelped from the hard fucking Doug was giving her. Her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my pussy into her face. I cried out at the feeling of her soft, wet tongue plunging into my pussy. She swirled her tongue around inside me and then quickly slipped her tongue up to my clit. I could tell by the way her tongue began dancing across my clit that mine was not the first pussy she had licked.

That thought got me even hotter, and as I started rocking back and forth into her surprisingly skilled tongue, I leaned over so my face was over her pussy and opened my mouth. Doug quickly withdrew his cock from her, and without hesitating, shoved it into my mouth. I groaned at the taste of Jenna's pussy from my husband's cock and stayed still as he began to fuck my mouth hard and fast. I easily took him all the way down and looked up at him as he used my mouth. He was sweating and breathing hard, but his eyes were locked on the sight of his wife devouring his cock.

I released his cock, balanced on one hand, and guided it back inside Jenna. She yelped into my pussy as Doug resumed fucking her. Those yelps grew higher in pitch as Doug leaned forward, bending her legs back. Her ass came off the bed. Doug was now drilling her even deeper. Still, her tongue continued to swirl about my clit faster than I thought would be possible. It was obvious she was looking to impress me by getting me off quick and I was more than willing to let her.

I started rocking back and forth into her tongue and letting my weight go, lying across her. Leaning my face down, I stuck my tongue out and Doug moaned as it caressed the length of his cock each time he drove into her. I switched off to licking her clit, and Jenna cried out between my legs. She caused me to do the same as she managed to surprise me again by slipping her fingers into my pussy. I started sucking her clit harder as Doug's cock pumped back and forth two inches from my face.

I could feel my legs trembling and my body already building for another release as Jenna's tongue remained focused on the task at hand. I started licking as fast as I could, now hoping I could get her to come again, this time with Doug inside her. I cried out in surprise and pleasure as Jenna had learned a lesson from Doug and drove one of her slender fingers into my ass. I looked up from her pussy and stared at Doug as I released a long, loud scream and began riding Jenna's face.

Doug grabbed my shoulders, pushing me up into a sitting position. I screamed again as this drove Jenna's fingers even deeper into me. I started rocking faster and harder, grinding my pussy into her face. Part of me felt bad, going this hard, but her tongue was still moving and she was squealing in pleasure between my thighs. I looked down and saw why. While still fucking her, Doug was rubbing her clit hard and her hips were moving as fast as mine.

I reached down to grab her nipples, giving them a hard pinch. Jenna screamed between my legs, and fortunately for me, my orgasm had finished as she stopped licking and was now simply crying out into my hot wet flesh. Doug continued to fuck her and moaned, "So fucking tight!"

Jenna's back arched and she howled into my pussy one more time before slumping back into the bed. Moving as quickly as my tired body would allow, I swung my leg from her and turned around, pointing my ass at Doug. He slipped his cock from inside her, grabbed my hips, and entered me in one smooth motion. I cried out in delight as he began fucking the shit out of me. I looked over and saw Jenna laying there panting. Her face and body were flushed and her blonde hair was dark where it was stuck to her sweaty face.

She looked over at me, and I told her, "Roll over on your knees for me!"

Jenna gave me a tired smile and obeyed, moving next to me. Doug removed his cock from my pussy and Jenna's eyes bulged and she yelped into my face as he drove inside of her.

"Oh fuck, that's deep!" she called out.

I leaned over and started kissing her. Jenna was doing the best she could to return it, but was yelping into my mouth as Doug fucked her. I didn't mind. I loved capturing those precious little squeals. Doug made me emit one of my own as he shifted back to fucking me. I looked at the mirror and took in the sight of the two of us with our asses in the air and thought no wonder he was always smiling. It wasn't bad being Doug.

Doug withdrew from me again and Jenna squealed as he pounded into her. I could hear him breathing even louder, each of his thrusts ending with a small moan. I knew he was close. Sitting up, I said, "Roll her over. I want to see her on her back again."

Doug nodded and grabbing Jenna's hips flipped her over onto her back. She yelped first in surprise then in pleasure as he quickly lifted her legs and started fucking the shit out of her again. I looked down at her admiring the sight of her small tits bouncing and her sweat slicked tight young body. Of course none of that looked as good as the sight of his cock plundering her little pussy. Doug was moaning continuously now and gasped, "I'm going to..."

"Cum for me!" Jenna called out. "Fuck me until you cum, cum all over me! Please!"

There was no holding back from that and after several more thrusts that caused Jenna to scream and the bed to shake, Doug pulled his cock from inside her. I immediately grabbed it and began pumping it hard and fast.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Doug screamed as a huge spurt of cum shot across Jenna's stomach and landed between her small tits.

I jerked him off furiously, watching his cum paint our nasty neighbors amazing body. It splattered all over her stomach and tits and when Doug whimpered softly and grabbed my wrist so I would stop. I leaned over and began slurping it up. Jenna moaned as I looked her in the eye while making a show of sucking every drop from her young flesh. When I was finished, I showed her my mouthful and my eyes widened as she opened her mouth and wagged her tongue at me.

I crawled over to her and opened my mouth. The cum spilled out in a long thick line directly into Jenna's waiting mouth. Jenna took every drop of it, then closing her mouth swallowed hard and opening it showed me her tongue and the fact her mouth was empty.

"Oh, my fucking god," Doug said as he collapsed on the bed next to me. "And you've been right next door!"

"Wow," Jenna gasped as she sat up. "You guys are something. I came three times!" She looked past me to Doug. "I've never been fucked that hard!"

"I...I did what I could. " He gave her a tired smile.

Jenna looked at me as I sat on my knees in front of her "Thank you for letting me come back here, Kim!" She giggled. "Thank you for letting me fuck your husband." She then winked. "And you!" Making a show of licking her lips, she sighed. "You have a sweet pussy!"

"So do you. And I'm glad we let you come here."

"I'll never tell!" she said, turning serious. "I hope you know that! I...want to be able to come back and play again!"

"I don't think we'll argue this time," Doug said as he forced himself to sit up and put his arms around both of us. "So, umm, hey you said you wanted to spend the night?"

With a big smile, Jenna looked at him and said, "The night? I did say my parents weren't going to be home until Tuesday, didn't I?"

"That's right." I nodded as I lay back on the bed.

I grabbed Jenna by her shoulder and pulled her down until she was lying next to me.

"And they go away again next month, too, right?" Doug asked, lying down beside her.

"Yup." She smiled. Rolling over, she put her head on my shoulder and slid her arm around my waist. "For two weeks!"

Doug rolled over slipping his arm around her to place his hand over mine. I placed mine over hers. Jenna sighed contentedly in my ear. "This is going to be the best summer ever!"

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed my latest tale of a kinky older couple with a hot young thing. In case you may not have noticed, this is a personal fantasy of mine as well as my hot other half, so admit to writing these as a bit of a guilty indulgence. Well this is a contest entry, so please do take the time to vote and as always your comments, both good and bad, are appreciated.Lovecraft68