The Neighbors Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

He sucked and then let his tongue run across her nipple. She moved him to the other one and the action was repeated.

Angie was in heaven. The blackest man she had ever seen was kissing her tits, and it was such a turn on for her. She watched with fascination as his black face covered her white tit. She could feel her cunt beginning to moisten, as her nipples grew hard in his mouth. She liked it when Paul would suck on them and it was even better to have them sucked by this young black man. Her father would kill her if he knew she was letting Al have his way with her tits.

She had all she could take without giving in and letting him have everything. She had vowed to herself that she was going to keep on the bottoms to her bikini. It didn't feel like it was cheating on Paul if Al was only allowed to play with her breasts. She pulled her tit from his mouth with a loud pop. She pushed him backward onto the bed. He lay on his back with his hard cock sticking up in the air.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and ran her hands over his naked body. She touched his arms and chest before moving down to the object of her fascination. His body, thought hard with muscles, was soft to her touch. He hardly had any body hair on him. She was use to Paul and his heavy growth of body hair. It was just another difference that was exciting to her.

Her hands worked lower until she reached his hard cock. With one hand she slid between his legs to cup his balls. They were huge and firm. She knew they held a large supply of juice that she was about to uncover.

Al was having the time of his life. His dream of having her touch him was finally coming true. He had thought all he would ever do was be able to sneak a peek at her through her window but now she was next to him with her top off and her firm breast open to his eyes. When her hand touched his cock he knew that he wasn't going to be able to last. He wanted to tell her to slow down but it was feeling to good. He opened his legs to give her hand more room to explore his goodies.

She lifted his balls and rolled them between her fingers as his legs moved apart and he pushed his cock up towards her. Turning his balls loose she moved both hands up to hold his big cock. Though she had seen several naked men on their trips to the islands, Al was the only cock she had ever touched other than Paul's.

She moved her hands over him, watching his hard black cock as she worked her white hands over him. He was hard, black, and shiny. He didn't feel anything like Paul. She could feel him trembling beneath her hands and knew that he couldn't last much longer. She moved her small hands up and down his cock a few times and before she knew it he lifted his hips and cum shot from the end of his cock.

The release of cum was like a pressure valve going off. Cum must have shot at least three feet in the air before coming down on her naked tits. Her first thought was now it would have felt to have such an explosion in her cunt.

She didn't have long to think before another and then another shot just as high. She covered the top of his cock with her hands as load after load shot from his cock. He was really making a mess with cum going everwhere. She thought about covering him with her mouth but she never liked to swallow Paul's cum when he came. She didn't mind sucking him but she never took it down her throat. If he did cum in her mouth she would quickly get up and go to the bathroom and wash it away.

As Al finished she thought that she might like to taste him sometimes. This was a new though for her. Her hands were covered in his cum and she spread it over his cock. She wiped cum from her tits and rubbed it on his body. His cock that was getting soft was once again hard to her touch. Paul could go a couple of times but he usually had to rest a few minutes in between times. This didn't look like it would be a problem to Al.

Al was embarrassed by his short fuse and shooting cum over everything. "I'm sorry Miss Angie, but I couldn't help it."

"Don't worry about it. You are just young and inexperienced. Boy, you sure had a load stored up didn't you." She pulled her hand away from him and stood up. "Wait here and I will clean you up."

She went to the bathroom and came back with a wet cloth. She moved between his legs and pushed them wider as she washed him clean. By the time she was through his cock was hard again. "Looks like you didn't wear it out that time." Her hands went back to him. Her cunt was completely soaked from the excitement with the young black man. She thought about slipping off her bottoms and letting him slide deep in her wet cunt. Paul can to mind and she went to work on him again with her hands.

Al was feeling good again as she worked her hands over his hard cock. He watched, as she was involved in what she was doing. Her big tits were still hard and firm and he reached for them. He liked the way they felt in his hands.

He wasn't the only one that liked the way they felt in his hands. Angie shifted her body so he could have more access to them. The more his hands worked over her tits the faster she worked up and down his cock. She knew that he wasn't going to last much longer than before.

Knowing he was about to shoot again she leaned lower and took his cock between her lips. She didn't bother to think of the consequences of what she was doing until he came again.

The first shot went down her throat. She snatched her head back in surprise and the second one hit her in the face. Her lips quickly cover his cock and the rest of his cum was forced down her throat. Without realizing it she was sucking him and swallowing his cum each time a load hit her.

This was another first for her. She found she liked the taste of the young man and she lowered her head and took even more of him down her throat. She also had her first climax while sucking him off.

They lay side-by-side and rested. He was on his back and she lay on her side and rolled towards him. Her leg lay across his hot body while she tried to catch her breath. Finally she was the first to speak. "Was this what you dreamed about when you looked through my window?"

"Yes mam."

"I think we know each other well enough for you to call me Angie now. I'm am not that much older than you."

"Yes mam. I mean Angie."

"That is better. Al, this has got to be our secret. If this should get out my life would be ruined. No school would have me for a teacher and Paul would kill you."

"Yes Mam, Angie, I want tell a soul. Can we do this again?"

"I don't think now would be a good time to stop when we are going so good, but we must watch what we do are say when others or around. I like the way you played with my tits. Don't you want to do that again?"

"Oh Yes!" His hand reached down and covered her naked tit that lay against his naked body. His other hand moved down over her bare stomach and started under the edge of her bikini bottoms where she stopped him.

His hand moving down her bare stomach caused her to catch her breath as it touched her skin. It took all her will power to stop his hand from going lower. She wanted to feel his hand over her cunt just as much as he wanted to touch her, but she thought about Paul and made herself stop him. If she let him go that far she knew that he could go as far as he wanted.

"No Al. Not now. I'm not ready for that yet. That part of me belongs to Paul. Anything else and it is alright but not that."

He was disappointed that he wasn't going to get to touch that part of her. He had watched as Paul had fucked the pretty cunt each night and dreamed of doing the same. He was encouraged that she had said "yet", which meant there was always the possibility of later.

"Will you show me the rest of you?"

There was nothing she would have liked better than dropping the bottom half of her suit and letting him have full view of her, but she knew that there would be no stopping him and she wasn't sure she would even want to. "Maybe someday, but not now."

They spent the afternoon with her exploring his body and him taking each opportunity to touch her. She sucked him once again and this time with the full knowledge that she was going to swallow all he gave her.

He brought her to another climax by sucking her tits. His hand was even allowed to cover her wet cunt through the material of her suit as she climaxed. As she recovered she removed his hand from between her legs. He was really pushing the envelope.

That night she fucked Paul like she had on the islands. She lost count of the many times she climaxed. Not only that but Paul was blessed by her sucking his cock and swallowing his cum for the first time.

As they lay back to rest he asked, "What brought all this on? You have only been this hot when we were on vacation, and you were around all those nude people all day."

She wasn't going to tell everything because she didn't want to get Al in trouble or her either if Paul didn't like it. "Well it was almost like being on vacation." She told him about Al and how he was watching her every move. Even told him how she had teased the young boy by letting him get a glimpse of her tits. "It went on like that yesterday and today. I have never seen a boy so horny."

"If I was him I would be horny too watching you walk around all day in next to nothing. Let him get a good look if you want to. It wouldn't be any difference that the ones on the beach."

"Yes it is. This time I don't have you here to protect me. I don't want to do anything to upset you."

"Nothing you do is going to upset me. You know I like it when other men get off on looking at you. You can tell me all about it at night and we can have some more good sex. I don't think you need protection from Al. It is easy to see that he worships the ground you walk on, and I know that him being black has a lot to do with you flirting with him. I saw how you looked at the black men on the beach. I don't remember you talking about any of the white men, just the black ones."

"Most of the white men were over sixty years old might have had something to do with that. The blacks were at least younger. You know what my father would do to me if he knew I was nude around those black men."

The talk got them both hot again and she was soon over him, riding his cock as it pushed deep in her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder and wondered if Al was out there.

The next day Al was over early. Angie was just going for her morning swim when he came to the door. "Good morning Al. You are early this morning."

'I couldn't sleep just thinking about yesterday."

"You need to be careful. Your mother might think it strange you wanting to get to work so early. I am just going for my morning swim, would you like to join me?"

He was more than ready. He had on his usual outfit of cutoffs and sneakers. Angie went into the water and he started to follow. "You will get your pants wet and then you will have wear them that way until they dry. Why don't you strip and swim nude? No one will see you back here."

He wasn't nearly as shy as he was the day before. He kicked off the pants and stood before her naked. His cock was already hard. "If I swim like this why don't you join me?"

Angie had known that was coming, that was one reason she had suggested it. After all he had seen more of her tits yesterday than anyone other than Paul. She turned her back to him. "Would you like to do the honors today?"

Al reached for the string that held her top up. A quick pull and her top was in his hands. He tossed it over on the chair with his pants. She turned towards him and he got his first full look of her fantastic tits in the bright morning sunshine. "Oh, they look even better this morning."

Angie smiled at him, "Thank you sir. Now do you want to join me swimming my laps?"

"What about the bottoms?"

"I told you yesterday that what is covered up belongs to Paul. I am not ready just yet to let things go farther."

"I want even touch you. I just want to see the rest of you."

"You have seen more than you should have of me through the window."

"That is not the same. That is like watching a movie that is good but you can't be a part of it. I want to see all of you up close." He was a lot more forceful today than the day before. Angie recognized it and it bothered her a little. She liked being the one to set the bounders. It wasn't that she didn't want to strip for him but she could just feel her control slipping away.

"Take what you have and be satisfied. I will let you know when I am ready for more."

Al was young but he wasn't a fool. He knew that he had almost pushed her to far and he backpedaled quickly. "Ok, but you can't blame me for trying."

Angie's mood changed back just as quickly as it had left. "I don't blame you. I am glad you desire me. Your time may come some day. Maybe even this summer. In the mean time lets just enjoy our time together. I liked what we did yesterday. Don't you want more of that?"

"Oh yes! I will take all I can get."

She laughed, "I am sure you will."

The swimming resulted with both of them touching the other rather often. When the swim was over neither one wasn't interested in yard work. "Come on, I need some help in the house." She led him through the door. She had stopped to pick up the top to her suit and his pants. She carried them both in the house as he walked naked behind her. His cock was hard and swinging from side to side.

She didn't stop until they were back in the quest bedroom. She stopped and turned towards him. "You know something we didn't do yesterday?"

"Sure, I know what we didn't do."

"Not that. You never even kissed me. Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Yes, I wasn't sure that you wanted me too."

"Well, I do want you too." She moved towards him. As she moved up close to him she reached up and pulled his face down to hers.

He wasn't very experienced with kissing any more than the other things she had shown him the day before. Angie rose up on her toes and made connection with her mouth on his. At first the kiss was closed mouth but the feel of her hot tits pressing against his chest and his hard cock pushing against her stomach soon moved the kiss forward.

Angie let her lips part slightly as her tongue pushed against his closed lips. It didn't take much before his opened and allowed her tongue. Soon they were searching out each corner of each other's mouth.

Angie had been known to have a climax from just being kissed. It was fast bring her back to that state. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach and her cunt getting wet. She knew that today was going to be much different than the first time.

She was breathing hard, as was he, when she broke the kiss and pushed him back on the bed. He set down on the edge of the bed with her standing before him. She moved up into his arms as he wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her close and kissed her bare stomach just above the top of her bikini.

His hot breath on her body made up her mind for her. "You can slide the bottom off."

At first he wasn't sure he heard her right. "What?"

"You can take the bottom part off." This time he knew what she said. He brought his hands down to her waist and gripped the top of her suit. He pushed and the wet suit rolled down her long shapely legs until it reached her ankles. She stepped out of them and back into his arms. This time his breath was on her naked cunt only inches from his mouth.

His hands came up her legs to touch her cunt. He could feel the heat through the wetness of her. Her legs moved apart without being asked. Her hands pulled his head tight to her body as she moved her hips back and forth over his black face.

She pushed him backward on the bed. Then she climbed over his body. Her naked cunt dragging over his hard cock as she moved up over him. Soon she was setting with her cunt at the opening of his mouth.

Al wasn't sure how to go about eating pussy but he had heard enough to know the fundamentals of it. His tongue lick out and tasted her warm wet juice that was soaking her cunt. He had never tasted anything to compare. Yesterday he had just wanted to see her naked and now she was offering her pussy to the young black man. His hands pulled her pussy tight to his mouth as he buried his tongue in her cunt.

Angie was lost. She had gone farther than she had intended with him. Now she wanted more. She pulled his head tight to her open cunt and thus his tongue deeper. For his first time he certainly was doing a better than adequate job of it. She was on the verge of climaxing when she pulled away from him.

"What are you doing now?"

"Slide down on the bed." He did as she told him. His feet were hanging off the bed as she moved over him. This time she was facing his feet as she lowered her cunt back down over his open mouth. As his tongue reentered her cunt her mouth came down over his hard black cock. He had heard of a 69 position but this was the first time he knew what it meant. The surprise of her mouth taking in more of his cock than ever before caused him to start shooting his cum up into her throat.

His cum in her mouth and his tongue in her cunt brought her off. She was grinding her cunt down on his working tongue all the while she was trying to get more and more of his cock in her mouth.

They both almost blacked from the intense excitement brought both of them. Angie flipped around and lay on his chest as she fought to regain her breath.

"Al, are you ready for more?"

"Do you mean what I think you do?"

"Yes," She stretched out on her back. He looked at her lying naked next to him. Finally his ultimate fantasy was coming to pass.

"What do I do?"

"Just take your time and have fun. The first time doesn't have to be the best time in your life. There will always be another time. Get on you knees between my legs." he did as she told him. Before him was her beautiful white cunt that he had watched through her window as her husband had fucked her over and over. He knew from watching Paul what he should do.

Angie spread her legs wide as she reached up to him and pulled him forward until his cock was in line with her open cunt. She picked up her legs and pulled them up on the bed until she had made a saddle to help guide him where she wanted him to go. Her cunt was still open from the furious tongue action she had received only minutes ago.

She reached for his hard cock and guided him to her opening. "Push forward a little." He did and she could feel the head of his cock at the opening to her body. He was about the same size as Paul so she wasn't worried about being able to take him. She lifted her hips at the same time she pulled him down. His cock slid into her on the first try.

"Good, Now slowly push deeper." He pushed, as she would raise her hips. She was completely soaked so he didn't have any trouble sliding deeper in her hot body. The heat from her body engulfed his cock as he went deeper still. He had never felt anything like it. All the fantasies were nothing compared to the real thing. Soon he had reached as far as he could go in her.

"Hold still and just let me feel you for a minute." She pulled his head down and kissed his lips. Their tongues went back to sparing with one another as his hands covered her white breasts. She was starting to feel his cock expand and knew that he wasn't going to last long this first time which was alright with her. She knew that she could climax at anytime her self.

Angie lifted her cunt close to his body. "Now work it slowly." In and out he was moving. Each stroke was answered by one of her own. "Oh yes Al! This is good. Keep moving like you are now. Does it feel good to you?"

All he could do was nod his head yes.

Angie looked across and saw them in the marrow on the bathroom door. What she saw drove her over the edge. She saw her white naked body being fucked by this young black man. It was so much more erotic than she had even imagined it would be. The black on white was too much for her. She screamed for him to move faster which he was more than happy to do.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers