The Neighbor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbutton the top button" I suggest.

"Well, that's hardly a professional photo." Although the comment is serious, there is laughter in her voice.

"It depends. It's a competitive market out there, you need to avail yourself of all advantages you got."

She smiles and unbuttons the first button, parting the blouse in front. I take another few pictures.

"Lean forward." She does as she's told, exposing her cleavage and a little of the bra underneath.

"One more button." There is just a second of hesitation this time before she obliges, and no argument. I shoot a few more pictures, having her change her position on the couch to get the maximum effect of the exposed cleavage.

"One more."

We keep this up until the blouse is entirely open in the front, her white lace bra visible. She is shy, keeping it together and only allowing a peek.

"Let it fall off your shoulder, half way. Just like that." I snap away. "The other shoulder. Great. Now let it slide down your back completely. Put both hands on the couch behind you and pull your shoulders back."

Suddenly she is sitting there with her bra completely exposed, the blouse in a pile behind her on the couch. I snap a few more pictures, but now I'm hungry to see more. I lied when I said taking this kind of pictures was not erotic; it is very exciting and I can tell from looking at Claire that she is feeling the excitement too. I'm a little unsure about how far I can go when Claire speaks up.

"Are you done?"

"I personally think you need to take this another step, for the sake of your business' competitiveness. Lean back and unbutton the jeans." She smiles as she realizes we're far from done, and does as she is told. But very slowly. Seductively. In a way that is not captured on the photograph, but most definitely by the photographer. She unzips the jeans the same way, and notice for the first time the matching underwear. I nod with approval.

"Now, one leg at the time, take them off. Both legs up in the air." She lies on her back and removes her jeans as I take picture after picture. She really is a natural as each picture captures a perfect pose, without me having to provide instructions. I have her pose for me in her underwear, including a shot where she is standing on her knees on the couch, her face turned around and looking at me taking a picture from behind. I decide I want another one just like it when the panties have come off...she has the most amazingly shaped ass, the magnificence of which has only been implied through her exercise clothes.

With her back still turned to me I tell her to remove the bra. This is the point of no return as we've been semi-decent up until this point. I am anticipating some additional hesitation here, but she just does as she's told, reaching back and unhooking the bra.

"Excellent, now turn around a little...let the strap fall down from your shoulder...perfect. Just let it come off." And slowly it does, inch by inch until her phenomenal breasts are exposed. A D cup I estimate, and in excellent shape even after two kids. She looks a little concerned that I'm not taking pictures, so I tell her she looks so beautiful I had to take a minute to catch my breath. I am soon back to shooting away, positioning her for the final set.

"I want you to lean back again. Raise both your knees and keep your feet together. There, now slide the panties off...up to the knees...hold it...raise your calves and continue. Perfect. Now put them on your right foot, curl your left leg a little...great! Now kick them off completely."

She lowers her legs, and I notice she is completely shaven. I continue to take a few more pictures with her nude but not completely exposed, being careful to select a pose and an angle that leaves her partially covered.

"Is this what you did before, for erotic photography?" she asks.

"Some were like this, some were just implied nudes with all interesting bits covered up. Some were even more explicit."

"Like this?" she asks, leaning back and spreading her legs for me.

"Just like that" I tell her with a hoarse voice as I lift the camera and start to shoot. I notice her nipples are erect, and her vagina looks swollen and moist. She is really getting turned on by exposing herself to someone she doesn't know all that well. Well the feeling is mutual, as I can feel my erection growing in my jeans as I set her up for the final part.

"Turn around, on your knees...just like that. Just spread your legs a little bit more...great and now push your ass out towards me...wow! Just one more. Now stand up, still facing away. OK bend over the couch and look at me...great, feet apart a bit more...perfect."

She sits back on the couch. "Are we done?" still with that impish smile.

"I can do this all day" I assure her.

"I think it's my turn." She gets up and takes the camera from my hands. She gives me a little peck on the cheek and then directs me to sit down on the couch. She practices how to take a few pictures, and once she is satisfied she's gotten a hang of it she starts directing me to undress, starting with my polo.

"Wow" she says when she sees my six-pack. "You have a great body!"

"It's unprofessional to compliment the model's body" I try to tell her.

"Well you complimented mine, if that bulge in your pants is any indication."

"That's not a compliment, that's an involuntary biological reaction."

"We'll see about that. Now take those jeans off. Slowly, as I want many pictures." I comply. I do have a raging hard-on by now, which can be clearly seen through my underwear. I try to arrange it to become less conspicuous. She thinks that's funny.

"How about if we let that big boy out?" She aims the camera as I do just that. "Nice cock!" I raise my eyebrows at her language, but I guess there's no point in telling her it's unprofessional.

"Now grab it."

"What? I didn't ask you to touch yourself."

"You snooze you lose. Now grab it...like that, flex your arm muscles...nice. Now stroke it." I do as I'm told, as she's walking around to the opposite side of the couch, taking pictures the whole time. I don't think this is the time to tell her that camera can shoot an HD video as well... She sits down and gives the camera back to me. With a smile she leans back, spreads he legs and begins to rub her pussy. Little circles around her clit at first, and then fucking herself with two fingers. I stand up and change the camera to video mode, and start to film her. After a while she notices that I'm aiming but not clicking and she gets off the couch and comes over.

"Are you filming me?"

"Sure. I hope you don't mind?"

"No..." Her hand is now on my cock. "Do you want to take this to the next level?"

"Hell yes. Do you want me to record it?"

"Hell yes." I grab the tripod and attach the camera again.

"On your knees?" I ask with a smile. She complies, and I adjust the height and zoom and press record. I step out in front of the camera where she is sitting, and she grabs my cock and starts to lick it around the tip, down the back, licking each ball separately... She comes back up to the tip and now takes me fully in her mouth, deeper and deeper each time, her hand pumping me rhythmically. I grab onto her hair and she grunts with approval as I steer her deeper and deeper on my cock. I realize that I'm coming close to an orgasm way too fast, and I step back from her.

"Sorry I was about to cum" I tell her as I pause the video.

"That's okay, you could have."

"No I want to save it for later."

"For a grand finale?"

"More like a big bang. Why don't you lie down on the couch?" I focus the video on her pussy, hit record and lustfully lean in and start licking her. She tastes wonderfully and as my fingers slide in I can tell she is extremely wet and ready for me. I let my tongue play circles around her clit, as I saw her fingers do earlier, and I am rewarded with little screams that become louder and louder. I increase the rhythm of my fingers and as she starts to press against me I suck her clit into my mouth. She tries to stop me by I hang on tight, and within seconds she screams out loud and presses her pussy against my face. Victory!

"Fuck me...I need you to fuck me now." She has pulled me up by the hair and is looking into my eyes. She has completely yielded to the ecstasy of the moment. I make sure the camera is still aiming and focusing correctly, and without further ado I put one of her legs on my shoulder and enter her. She screams out and I pause, but she urges me to go on, harder, faster. I pull her closer towards me so that she's partially off the couch and I'm holding on to her butt, which gives me the leverage to fuck her as hard as he wants. I pump away as fast as I can and am soon rewarded with another shudder and scream.

I am also completely lost in the lust of the moment, and sit down on the couch pulling her on top of me. We move to where the camera is properly focused, and she guides me inside. I have both hands on her fabulous ass, her head is tilted backwards and she rides me as fast as she can. This will be a great angle on the final video I think to myself, and make sure to let go of her butt so that the camera captures an unobstructed view. I am still to close for cumfort, and I will not walk away from this living room without having fucked Claire also from behind. I tell her this and she giggles. She gets off me in a hurry and positions herself seductively on the couch as I aim the camera.

"Like this?" she wiggles her butt.

"Like that. Spread your butt cheeks, let me get a good view...oh God, I will cum just from looking at that. I step around and enter her...the feeling is as magnificent as the view. I put one leg up on the couch, making sure the camera captures the most of this. I grab her hair and pull her towards me as I pump her harder and harder. I have to stop looking at her ass or I will cum right away...I'm hoping for one final orgasm from her before I lose control, and I'm not disappointed...the now familiar shudder and then scream, if possible even louder than before.

"I think the grand finale cannot wait any longer" I tell her.

"What did the director have in mind?"

"I want to cum on you. Your chest. Or face?"

"You tell me." The impish smile is back. I take the tripod and put it back where we originally started. She understands and positions herself on her knees in front of the camera. I make sure everything is functioning, and hit record for the last time. We are seasoned pros by now, and as she takes me into her mouth my hand goes to her hair and guides her deeper and deeper. I feel it in my whole body that this is going to be one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had. I increase the pace and she knows I'm coming close. She stops sucking for a moment and looks up at me.

"I want you to cum on my face." She starts to suck again, but I'm not about to wait to grant her that wish. With one hand I grab onto my cock and with the other I tilt her head backwards. Seconds later the first ray of cum shoots out of my cock, overshoots her and lands on the carpet. The next five rays are better aimed, and when I'm finally dome her face is absolutely covered. She takes me into her mouth again and makes sure that I am clean and satisfied...oh am I ever. My knees are shaking and I'm trembling as I move the camera to focus on her cum-covered face and chest. She gives the most charming little smile to the camera before standing up and heading for the restroom to clean up.

I get dressed, pick up and fold her clothes and pack up the camera. Claire comes back wearing a bathrobe, a smile on her face.

"I will have to take a shower, to get you out of my hair."

"I will have to take a three hour nap just to get my energy back. Fuck Claire, that was the best sex I've had sine that donkey in Tijuana." No, I didn't really say that.

"About that video..."

"Yeah? You want me to delete it?"

"No, can you edit it, make it look nice?"

"Sure, I can even add terrible porn music. You want to put it on your web page?"

"No, but I think I would like to watch it with you sometime. See what we did wrong and what can be improved."

"Well, my aim for once" I tell her and look at the cum stain on the carpet.

"Don't worry, the dog has done a lot worse in here. That will buff right out."

And buff right out it did. And I did make that video, and Claire and I watched it a few weeks later, after which we decided to make a second tape. That, however, is the subject of a different story.

12