The Neighbor's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were no words, only looks of passion exchanged between them. She reached for his hand, and led him to the lawn furniture she kept in a secluded area in the very back portion of the yard. She often went there in the evenings, to relax and reflect on the day's events. He watched the movements of her beautiful body, in front of him. He wanted desperately to grab her and pull her to him. Twice she looked back at him. And he made sure that each time she did, she could see him watching her. Feeling his eyes on her that way, was building an incredible lust in her. A lust she had never known, or thought possible.

As they approached the secluded area, he reached for her softly, and she turned to him. Their eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and so now, they each gazed into the other's. He wanted to kiss her passionately. And she desperately needed to be kissed that way. They moved closer, still without speaking. And then they met, gently exploring just the outer- most parts of the other's lips. His tongue traced lightly along the bottom of her lower lip, making her moan and cum simultaneously. When he heard her moan he took her upper lip between his, a bit more forcefully. He held it there for a second, before easing her lips apart with his tongue, and kissing her deep and long. He wrapped his arms around the small of her back as he kissed her, lifting her gently up onto her toes and against his muscular body.

As they broke their kiss, she instinctively started to move her hands down from his wide shoulders, across the front of his chest and stomach, until they came to rest at the outsides of hips. Admiring his V-shape, she again felt herself become wet. He too, wanted to feel her tender body, softly pushing her silk robe back over her soft shoulders. As her bare shoulder came into view, he lowered his mouth to it, kissing it softly. Soon the kiss was more impassioned, as he felt her soft flesh against his lips. She felt just a hint of a bite in one of his kisses to her shoulder.

And then, his fingers eased the strap of her babydoll off of her shoulder, and down, baring most of her breast on that side. His mouth followed the trail of the fabric as it came down, and suddenly he was at her nipple, rolling it very gently between his lips. Her hands moved upward along his chest and around the back of his neck, until they were pulling his head into her, even more. He heard an earthy moan come from her when he sucked in on her nipple for the first time.

"Yes, suck it," she whispered to him, starting to breathe heavily. "I love the heat of your mouth on me."

He did as she asked, while tracing her form with his huge hands. Finally they were at the base of her back. He kind of circled the top of her ass on each side, then moving them along the outside of her hips, and then lower still, tracing the outside of her legs. Then he moved one of them up the back of her leg until he cupped her ass softly. Simultaneously with the other hand, he crossed over to her inner thigh and softly, very softly, moved upward until it was just below her pussy.

She placed her hands on both of his cheeks, pulling his mouth to within an inch of hers, and whispered to him urgently, "Touch me. Please, I want you to touch me there."

He brought his hand to her mound, cupping it first, and then tracing it's lips lightly with two fingers, one on each side as they passed by her clitoris. This cause her to tighten her grip on his head, and could only moan, "Back down, baby. And more. Let me feel your fingers."

He started back down from the top of her slit using the same two fingers. He stopped briefly to massage her button, and then he eased them slowly, but deeply inside of her. She thrust her pelvis forward to meet his fingers, and soon he was finger-fucking her as she continued to thrust her hips forward. All the while, he continued to nibble and suck her breasts, rotating back and forth between the two. With her robe now fallen to the ground, she reached an intense orgasm, biting into his shoulder.

"You are so beautiful when you are excited," he told her softly. "I want to make love to you, now. Can you take my size?"

With that, she looked into his eyes as she turned away from him, and placed her knees on the cushioned lawn chair. She placed her arms across the back, while reaching to pull her babydoll completely out of the way. There she was in front of him, her naked ass and pussy displayed openly to him. Her head was turned to one side and looking back, having never taken her eyes off of him.

"Take me. Take me, now," was all she said, in a whisper, as she reached back taking hold of his now rock-hard cock, guiding it home.

He could feel her tightness, and incredible wetness, as the huge head of his dick slipped inside. He reached up and ran his hands along the smooth skin of her backside. He was not forcing anymore of his penis inside of her, although he desperately wanted to. He watched as Diane undulated her hips and slowly inched his cock a little further inside. Once she had engulfed about five inches, she reached back with both hands and grabbed the sides of his hips, her fingertips reaching his tight, and muscular ass. She started to pull him, letting him know that it was OK for him to move forward. She kept her hands there, at first, controlling the speed of the first few thrusts. But once he was completely inside her sopping wet pussy, she released him, and spread her knees and arched her back even further.

"You're incredible," he said to her, hoarsely, as he brought his right leg up, and to the side of her, allowing him more balance and a better angle. "My God, you're beautiful." Looking down at her, with her ass turned upward, he thought what a skillful lover she was. Within a matter of minutes, she had worked the entire length of his ten-inch cock inside of her, and was now ready.....no,wanting to be fucked!

He began by slowly pulling his cock out of her until he could see the head, and then pushing it all the way back inside of her. Her pussy was without a doubt, the best place that he had ever had his cock. It was velvety smooth, and so wet that his balls and the area just above his cock were very quickly, slick with her juices. As the speed of his thrusts increased, so did the sounds she made. Incredibly erotic, low and needful, moans of pleasure. She also used her vaginal muscles to tighten and loosen her grip on him. As she reached to play with her clit, she would occasionally reach further back to feel his cock and balls, as the slid back and forth.

If it weren't for the fact that they were in her backyard, with her husband and neighbors sleeping only a short distance away, they would have surely been much louder. But instead, they made love in a slow and quiet, but incredibly passionate way. Three different times while they fucked in the doggie position, he felt her tense and shudder during orgasm. Each time, she would grip him firmly and lower her head, as if to control the amount of sound coming from her.

After the third orgasm, she rose from the chair and motioned for him to sit down. She quickly climbed on top of him, with a leg on each side, face to face. As she reached to guide his cock to her pussy, he saw the misty, almost smoky, look in her eyes. She was completely and thoroughly inflamed. With the head of his huge black cock at the entrance of her pussy, she came down on it with force. Then she immediately started rolling her hips in a way that clearly said that she wanted to cum again. As she continued to roll her hips, he tightened his ass and straightened his back for her, allowing her as much cock as he could possibly provide. She took full advantage of his movement and ground her pelvis down around his cock, with a force he had never believed a woman was capable of. Soon every inch of their bodies, from head to groin, was pressed tightly together, as she came violently. This last time, almost did her in. But she was determined to feel his semen spurting inside of her.

"I want you to come deep inside of me," she whispered, her lips pressed against his ear. While it was a request, her passion was so intense that it sounded more like a demand. That drove him crazy.

He immediately came to an upright position, with her still straddling him. With a quick motion, he stood, holding her in his arms like she weighed no more than a blanket. His need was great, and he started thrusting up into her from the standing position. He had her legs wrapped over his forearms, and her gorgeous ass was resting securely, in both of his massive hands. He fucked her in this position with a force and speed she had never experienced before. And when he came, his cockhead and sperm were in a place where she had never before been touched sexually. It seemed to her, that he was shooting an unusually large amount of cum, and her suspicions were confirmed when she started to feel it ooze from around his cock and run down her inner thighs, as he lowered her to the ground. The feeling was so erotic, that she dropped to her knees in front of him, and cleaned his cock and balls with her mouth, swallowing every bit of their combined juices.

As she licked the last drop, she looked up at him. He was peering down at her, and then reached down and grabbed her beneath the arms, lifting her to him. They embraced, and kissed passionately, each exploring the other's mouth hungrily. As the kiss ended, they both knew that this episode had come to an end. And each was a little sad, for that.

He drew her to him once more, and said; "We'll find a way, if that is what you want."

"I do. Please don't let me down," she told him with a smile, as she turned and started for the backdoor.

He watched, as his beautiful, older woman walked so gracefully across the yard, and away from him. He breathed in deeply, trying to catch the last traces of her in the air. He made a vow to himself, standing there almost naked in the moonlight, "I will see her again, if it is the last thing I do."

To be continued...

12