The Neighbor's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Diane & Tyrone meet again, but have an unexpected guest.
3.1k words
4.48
55.7k
52
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone was filled with excitement and anticipation. His friends Tom and Sue were having another party to which he was invited. This time it was for New Year's Eve, and was to be held at the lush Hilton Hotel on the edge of town. Finally, another chance to be with Diane, their middle age next door neighbor. Surely she would be there, he thought. Probably her racist husband too. Good, all the better he concluded. He had always been mad at himself for not saying something at Tom and Sue's last party when the old bastard had gotten drunk and started telling black jokes.

He had wanted to see Diane again so badly ever since that night. Like so many times before, he now gave into the power of the memories. He let his mind drift back to the paralyzingly powerful sights and sounds of his sexual encounter with the beautiful, redheaded Diane. The taboo and clandestine nature of their coupling was a powerful lure in itself, but for sure it was Diane and her wonderfully feminine ways that had so occupied his mind ever since.

Yes, it was Diane and her beauty that he went seeking a few months back, driving mindlessly through her neighborhood while hoping to somehow just run up on her without setting the rumor mill in motion among the locals. He so wanted to drive from his mind all memory of the horrible turn of events that took place that day, which resulted in his having been seduced (OK, maybe not entirely) by the neighborhood tramp, Trish Hawkins. The sex had been incredible, but Tyrone hated himself for ever letting it happen, and feared terribly that Diane knew about it.

Diane's soft, lightly freckled hand rested on the phone. Having just hung it up, her hand remained there, without purpose. She stared intently through her kitchen window at the lawn furniture located in the rearmost part of her yard. Like so many other seemingly unrelated happenings, a phone call and a simple party invitation had set her memories of that night in motion. She thought briefly of their first encounter, a sudden and needful act of fellatio, just footsteps away from the party guests in her neighbor's upstairs bathroom. She looked at the glider in her back yard and remembered the coolness of its metal against her bare breasts as the dark stranger stood behind her and drove his pelvis forward, over and over. She closed her eyes and saw the chiseled young black man standing upright in the night shadows, holding the older white woman in his arms while she writhed uncontrollably up and down on the man's enormous black cock. She opened her eyes and remembered with a smile his powerful thrusts in and out of her as he reached climax.

Yes, she was going to the party. She would have to play her dumbass husband just right, but she would be there; she had to see him. She would fight the feelings of betrayal knowing now of his being with that bitch across the street. Trish Hawkins couldn't wait to tell Diane about her and Tyrone. After all, Trish was the neighborhood slut. She didn't care who knew just as long as her old man didn't find out. And she had spared no details either, right down to the climatic anal plowing she had received from their well-endowed mutual acquaintance. Quite surprising to Diane, that last little detail had really stuck with her. So much so, more than once over the past several months she allowed herself the pleasure of pushing a couple of fingers past her anal ring, while holding her vibrator to her clit and thinking of Tyrone. She really didn't think that she could take his size back there, but she found it incredibly erotic to fantasize about.

Larry sat at his office desk shuffling papers mindlessly. He looked up long enough to follow Bianca heading down the hall away from him.

"What an incredible ass," he leered to himself. "I wonder what a little brown sugar would be like."

Bianca was new at the company and just like he viewed everyone else who worked there, Larry saw her only to the extent of what he might gain from her. Bianca was so far providing a needed diversion from the boring workday. She even made his shriveled up little dick move every now and then, depending on what she wore and how much bounce she had in her step that day. Truth be known, she already had his middle aged white ass summed up pretty accurately, and wouldn't let the old shit touch her with a ten foot pole.

But Bianca wasn't really what Larry was thinking about now. He kept rolling the New Year's Eve party around in his head. Diane had told him about it last night over dinner and they had decided they would attend. Even though she seemed not to care either way, he had insisted they go. He thought this might be his chance to find out whom his wife of nearly thirty years had been screwing around with. He was convinced Diane was doing the big nasty on a regular basis with somebody other than him.

"Cause she sure ain't doing it with me," he reasoned with himself. "Maybe they will get bold and try to meet up at the party."

The night of the party, as midnight neared.......

With more than a trace of Tyrone's sticky cum still on her lips, Diane tore off the rest of her clothing and positioned herself above her black lover, who was still lying on his back and reeling from his orgasm. With her back to him she lowered her dripping wet pussy lips to the tip of his still erect 10-inch monster cock, until her beautiful red pubic hairs shown against its now shiny head.

"How in the world can he still be rock hard like this after cuming so much from my blowjob?" she asked herself.

With one hand on his muscular chest for balance, she began to lower herself onto his black tool. Raising and lowering her shapely ass, her wetness left a new mark of penetration with each down stroke. His huge hands moved to cup her buttocks in order to guide and coax her lower still.

Just as she neared full penetration, Diane looked back into Tyrone's eyes and reached with her tongue to gather in the largest remaining dollop of semen, resting just below her lip. With her breathing heavy now, she closed her eyes and swallowed, forcing herself down fully upon his rock hard dick. She clamped down hard on the guttural moan trying its best to escape her freshly fucked red lips. Because the two of them had sneaked off from the party to this abandoned office and were trying their level best to be extra quiet, Tyrone was unable to enjoy the full natural sounds of her orgasm. But he felt it rock through her body with shivers, working its way from the depths of her vagina to the tips of her fingers.

Now bottomed out on his huge black cock, with her knees against the floor on either side of him, she began to roll her pelvis seductively. Pushing down hard with her clitoris, she would slide it along the length of his rigid cock as she moved her ass back towards his face, and then run the monstrous thing all the way back up inside of her as she moved her ass back the other way. Her rhythm was slow and deliberate, and provided an unbelievable ass show for Tyrone as he lay on his back, using the muscles in his buttocks to meet her undulations. She then began to run the middle finger of her right hand along the crack of her ass, starting from the top. Soon the finger was rubbing her anus forcefully with each pass. She slowed her movements a bit and reaching forward with her left hand to grip his thigh, she folded the finger inward and pushed it inside her lovely pink butt hole up to the first knuckle. She bit her lip lightly and bowed her head as she pushed on to the next knuckle.

Tyrone couldn't believe what he was seeing, and instinctively reached for her beautiful hips and pulled her down, burying the digit completely inside of her ass. She loved this and looked back over her shoulder at him through her fallen red hair. With pleading eyes she soon folded a second finger up inside of her anus and once again began to shake with orgasm. Tyrone watched in awe as his lover continued to ride his cock sensually while tearing at her tiny pink hole with increasing force with her own two fingers. When she looked back at him again with a face consumed with lust and positioned a third finger for penetration, he knew it was time he take control.

With his cock still fully inserted in her pussy he sat up, bringing his chest close against her smooth back and wrapped his arms around her tightly. From this sitting position, with her still atop his cock, he began to roll his hips into her, once again using his buttocks against the floor. She slowly slid her fingers away from her ass and gave way to his new movements, reaching back desperately to feel his ass muscles working. Tyrone then began to ease her slowly over to one side until they lay in a spooning position, with he at her backside. She then felt him withdraw his cock completely and position its gargantuan head at her backdoor. She had been afraid to even consider this in her fantasies, but now she wanted it so unbelievably bad. She reached and pulled her fleshy cheek to one side as he nuzzled the head closer and tighter until it pressed firmly against her tiny opening.

Suddenly she felt his warm breath at her ear. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. We'll make it good. You are so incredibly beautiful."

She turned her head fully to the side in order to kiss his lips and tongue. As their lips met and their tongues played, she felt him start to apply gentle, but steady pressure. He used his hand to move his cock back and forth in an effort to wedge his huge cock head past her anal ring. She could feel her muscle being stretched, bordering on pain, but feeling so unbelievably good at the same time. She kissed him even more seductively tracing her tongue around his bottom lip and then sucking on it gently. This spurred him on and she felt her asshole slowly giving way to the mammoth intrusion as he pushed more forcefully. And just as she felt the entirety of the huge black head ease past her ring and into her butt, she moaned uncontrollably from somewhere deep inside. But at the precise same moment they heard Larry call out her name.

"Diane..Diane, are you in there?"

She felt Tyrone tense up immediately, and feared that he would surely withdraw his beautiful cock. She clutched at his ass and held him there.

"No..No, baby. Don't pull out. Please don't pull out. I don't care if he finds us. Please give me a little more of your cock baby. Whoa baby! Easy now. Easy baby. Yeah that's it. Oh my God, Tyrone! That feels incredible!"

Tyrone lay at her backside with his head up off the floor, listening for anything else from her husband. But he also heard Diane pleading with him to continue fucking her ass. He felt a burning in his loins like no other. He knew that he ought to be scrambling to his feet and looking for his clothes, but instead he pressed his hips forward and felt another inch of his dick slide up inside Diane's incredible asshole. The pleasure he felt in his cock and from knowing how it enflamed Diane was immeasurable.

Again they heard her husband call out to her, more frantic this time.

"Diane, I know you're in there. I can hear you damn it! Who are you with?"

Her only reply was to Tyrone, as she rolled slowly more onto her stomach and spread her legs more for him, all the while pulling him with her.

"Fuck him! Oh that's it baby, give me just a little more...UUUNNNGGGHHH! Oh God yes, that's so damn good. Again...unngghh...yeah, again...uuuunnnggghhhh!

Tyrone's eyes were huge with both fear and lust. He was now almost completely on top of Diane, but rested his weight upon his knees and elbows. He watched in disbelief as half his shiny black cock was now inside her ass and she was still begging for more. Suddenly she reached back with both hands and pulled desperately at his ass, searching for more penetration. As he watched another 2 inches of his cock disappear, he felt her start to tremble with orgasm.

"Diane, you bitch!! I'm gonna get in there. I'm coming, you better get out here right now!!"

She closed her eyes and mouthed the words "fuck you, you son-of-a-bitch," as she held tight to Tyrone's muscular cheeks and shuddered through the last moments of her orgasm. Watching her cum and feeling her fingernails digging in his ass for leverage was more than he could take. He pulled her up fully onto her hands and knees at that point and began to work the remaining few inches of cock into her butt. He did this by short-stroking it in and out and applying more pressure each time his hips moved into her. He was in a crouched position behind her with one foot forward, and one back for balance. He gripped her by the shoulder with his left hand and by her right hip with the other, as he ground repeatedly further and further into Diane's ass with his glistening, thick black cock.

She was moving between pain and pleasure at lightening speed as he continued to force the final length inside her. Just then the doorknob began to turn and shake, and she was pleading deliriously through her moans as her head and shoulders fell to the floor.

"OH FUCK! UNNGGHH...GOD NO. WAIT! OH, OH YEAH. OK, THERE. UNNGGHH...OH YEAH RIGHT THERE. JUST LIKE THAT. UNNGGHH...NO...TOO MUCH. WAIT...ITS HURTING. WAIT...OH...OH. OK YEAH, THERE YA GO. OH BABY! GOOD GOD YES BABY! UNNGGHH! FUCK ME RIGHT NOW AND REAL HARD! YEAH, RIGHT NOW! OH GOD FUCK MY ASSHOLE TYRONE, PLEASE! AND PLEASE DO IT REAL HARD AND FAST CAUSE YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM SO DAMN GOOD!"

At the very moment those words hung in the air, the door to the office room flew open and there stood her dumbfounded husband, unable to speak as he looked down upon the scene in front of him. The two of them were facing the door directly. His beautiful bride of thirty years was stark naked, on her knees with her shoulders flat on the floor. Her head was turned to one side, traces of cum still on her face, and her beautiful long red hair was strewn everywhere. Her arms stretched out in front of her as her fingernails dug desperately into the carpet. Her backside, arms and forehead glowed with perspiration under the fluorescent lights.

"Fucking nigger," was all he was able to mumble to himself as he watched in complete disbelief.

Looking directly at Larry without emotion, Tyrone reached with both hands and grabbed fistfuls of red hair. Slowly he pulled back and raised Diane's head and shoulders up off of the carpet, and then pulled back firm and steady until her head lay almost flat against her back. Her mouth flew open and her eyes closed shut. She continued her pleadings, and moaned uncontrollably as Tyrone answered by plowing into her butt with increased force and speed. He became consumed with a powerful need building inside his balls as he slammed into her beautiful white ass again and again with his shiny black dick. He stared intently at the white man in front of him the entire time. She had now forgotten that her husband was even there.

Larry stood frozen as he watched his gorgeous wife let this nigger do things to her she would have never let him do. He watched as the huge cock was pulled from Diane's ass and hot globs of white cum rolled from its gargantuan head. Tyrone then stroked his dick forcefully causing even more semen to shoot from its head. The first two blasts came with such force that they shot across the top of Diane's head and landed on the carpet in front of her, leaving trails of semen in her red hair. At least three more ropes of the hot stuff spewed out across the pale skin of her backside. She never even looked up at her husband as she collapsed on the messy carpet in front of her, almost whimpering as more of Tyrone's cum oozed from between her soft white asscheeks.

Tyrone watched Larry closely, loving every minute of the sweet justice taking place here. He thought back to Larry's racist joke from the first party. And then he remembered his smart-ass, inappropriate comments from earlier tonight. He smiled smugly at the hate-filled husband in front of him as he reached and grabbed a fistful of Diane's hair. He pulled firmly until she woke from her stupor and allowed him to bring her mouth right up close to his messy black cock. Tyrone took his eyes off of Larry just long enough to look down into Diane's eyes as he pulled her lips closer still. She stared lustfully up into his eyes as she reached with her tongue to begin cleaning her juices and the sticky cum from his cock. She watched his eyes intently as she went up one side and down the other, even stopping to suck the gooey mixture matted in the hair around his dick and balls. Finally, she closed her eyes and took the huge thing into her mouth and forced its tip into her throat. Tyrone moaned approvingly and looked back up at Larry, who seemed on the verge of tears suddenly.

"Fucking wimp-ass racist," he mouthed at the man, just above a whisper. "She's mine now, you cocksucker," he told him bluntly. Then he nodded his head toward the door, as if to tell the husband he wished to be left alone with the man's wife now.

Knowing this to be the truth, Larry turned and walked away, as his soon to be ex-wife continued to force more and more of Tyrone's monster cock down her throat.