The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mercer78
mercer78
12 Followers

"Ahhhhh, Oh my god, don't... please don't stop." she pleaded. "Ah ah ah ah ah ah" she continued.

My arm began to ache, but I refused to stop or even slow down. Rachel was now somewhere else; head thrown back hands a blur over nipples. Suddenly her back arched and she let out an incredible moan as her vaginal muscles clamped down on my fingers, forcing me to slow down the thrusting, but I maintained the rubbing.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!" She yelled, her whole body seeming to shudder.

She gestured to stop. I obliged, and gently eased my fingers out of her. I looked at my right hand; a clear slightly viscous liquid coated the two fingers. I then looked down at her pussy; some of the same liquid seemed to be trickling from her pussy. Did this mean...?

"Did you? Did I"? I spluttered. "Oh my god." I couldn't believe what had happened.

Rachel was gasping for breath, but still managed to smile and whisper "Thank you," before pulling me in for another passionate kiss.

I had made a woman cum, I really had and on my first try. I cannot describe what an exhilarating feeling it was. Wow, just wow.

We lay there in each other's embrace for a while, just enjoying the closeness, when a cheeky little smile spread over Rachel's face.

"Ooooh" I gasped.

Without me noticing, Rachel had slid a hand down and was now gently playing with my balls which induced an instant semi.

"Goooood, looks like we're not done just yet." Rachel purred as she started to gently stroke my hardening member.

Oh it felt so good having her touch me. "Oooooh" I gasped again.

Rachel then rolled onto her back and said "Come here big boy! God that sounds cheesy" she continued gesturing for me to straddle her. I obliged and sat with my knees either side in an attempt to limit the amount of weight I was putting on bottom of her rib cage.

"I'm not too heavy for you am I?" I asked with a concerned tone.

"No you're fine, and you know you want to." She responded with a cheeky grin as squeezed her breasts around my cock and then began to tongue the tip. I instinctively thrust forward.

"That's it." Rachel encouraged.

I continued to gently rock back and forth, my cock now rock hard again. I kept this up for a few minutes and then asked.

"May I? Do you have any...?" gesturing down to towards her sex.

"Oh, looks like someone is ready for the main event." She replied reaching into a drawer on her bedside table and pulled out a little silver packet and carefully tore it open.

Out of the packet came a bright red condom which Rachel held the cap over the end of my cock and proceeded to gently roll it all the way down. I completed my dismount and Rachel opened her legs inviting me in.

I didn't need a second invitation I lay myself between her legs, and with a little guidance from Rachel, eased myself inside a woman for the very first time. The sensation was incredible even through the condom.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped.

I lay a hand on each side of her and looking Rachel right in the eyes. I began to move up and down very slowly at first but gradually picking up the pace. I got myself into a good rhythm, and after a minute or so, was loving every stroke. I looked down at Rachel's face although she smiled back at me, I got the feeling she wasn't enjoying it as much.

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"I was about to ask you if we can try something else." She admitted.

"Can we try doggy?" I asked nervously praying I wouldn't offend her.

Rachel just smiled and said, "Absolutely, I love doggy!"

Rachel rolled over and assumed the position sticking her arse up invitingly. What an arse. I now had an opportunity to truly appreciate it up close. It was full and round and perfectly shaped and just like her breasts before, I just had to get a handful. My hands bore down on either cheek which brought a surprised gasp from Rachel.

"S...s...sorry!" I stammered.

"Oh, nothing to apologise for. I love it." came the reply.

I moved into position on my knees behind and with one hand on her firm buttocks, once again with a little guidance, eased myself in with the other. Once all the way my hands on her hips I began to thrust like before slowly at first but slowly picking up the pace until I found my rhythm. This time Rachel was a lot more animated and once I was up to speed was meeting my thrusts with ones of her own.

"Oh yes, this is definitely your position, Alex!"

I glanced over at the mirror on her dresser and saw a wanton sex goddess getting taken from behind... well, by me. Me!?!? I was filled with manly pride and began to thrust harder which was met with gasps of "yes, yes, just like that." from Rachel. I turned away from the mirror and back to the task at hand. Gripping each buttock, I thrust as hard and as fast as I could, grunting and panting all the way. I saw Rachel's left hand disappear between her legs this spurred me on.

"Oh my god! Just like that, don't stop." came a repeated cry from Rachel. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She continued.

My knees were beginning to weaken, but I ploughed on through, literally and got my reward. Her vaginal muscles began to clench around me like before, making it harder to maintain my pace then Rachel once again screamed "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk!!" Her entire body shuddered and she collapsed on the bed gasping for breath. My member slipping out covered in the same clear liquid as was on my fingers before. I then collapsed beside her with legs like jelly and a big smile on my face, happy with a job well done.

We both just lay there for a while, then Rachel rolled towards me and began to play in my chest hair. She glanced down at my fella still semi-erect in the condom and asked. "You didn't cum?"

"No, but it's ok you've been wonderful so glad my..."

She cut me off, "No, we can't have that."

She gently peeled off the condom and began to suck me again. When I was once again fully at attention she slipped on a new identical condom. My cock still in hand she threw her right leg over me into a straddling position and said. "Don't worry, sweetheart, this time I'm going to do all the work. You just lay back and enjoy." With that she eased her still damp pussy onto my eager member with a satisfying squelch.

Rachel leant forward and once again began to play in my chest hair as her hips began to bounce up and down on my pole almost independent to the rest of her body. Slowly at first then she began to pick up the pace. I was in heaven. I reached up to play once again with those beautiful breasts. Rachel got faster and faster. My hands fell to my side, the sensation becoming overwhelming.

"Oh my god! I'm close, I'm close" I panted.

Rachel threw herself backwards then forwards her hands either side of my head her hair hanging down into may face. I squinted my eyes in sexual ecstasy.

"That's it baby cum for me. Cum for me!"

A few strokes later I obliged, letting out a feral roar as I did. The sensations even more intense than the last time. I thrust upwards involuntarily my whole body convulsing as I squirted what felt like a Tsunami of cum into the condom. Rachel gently slowed down before collapsing on top of me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her and panted, "Thank you, Oh my god, thank you."

Once I'd gathered myself and cleaned up, we just lay together once again in silence, just enjoying each other's company for a minute.

Rachel broke the silence by saying "Well don't want to give you a big head or anything, but that was probably the best I've ever had".

I was genuinely taken aback by this and said "Wow, umm ok, I don't know how to tell you this but..." Rachel looked at me questioningly. "I was a Virgin before this evening" I finished.

Rachel's eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open for a moment. It looked like she was about to say something, but instead she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me even more passionately than before.

mercer78
mercer78
12 Followers
12