The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you eager to try the new toy?" Sara asked

"Damn right I am, I almost lost my load when you walked in with it in your hand," Matt said excitedly.

"Maybe let the slut up front get a little taste of it first," Sara said.

"Sure," replied Matt.

He then reached and grabbed the blue double ended dildo off the table and led the one end to my mouth. I opened and he slid a bit inside. I sucked on the rubber cock now in my mouth while I was still getting plowed in the ass. Matt tried to help by hold the dildo for me and working it in and out. This is when I noticed it started to vibrate.

"You like that?" Matt asked. "It's something new, it just came out so we had to get it. It uses the motions to charge itself and then starts to vibrate."

"Yah Matt seen it and had to have it," Sara snickered.

"Well let's really try it out," Matt said as he slowly pulled his cock from my ass.

"Ok you's two loose the panties," Sara ordered as she too pulled her cock from Matt and stood up.

We both got up and removed our panties. My aching cock was swollen and more red then I had ever seen.

"Wow look it this," Matt said pointing at it.

"Ohh right, I guess you haven't got your chance to empty out yet," Sara said with a smile on her face.

"We better get a clean up crew here for when that thing goes off," Matt joked.

"Don't worry I think I know just how we'll take care of it," Sara said still smiling.

Sara guided us both to lay on our backs on the floor. She brought us closer together and and guided our legs up beside each other. She then reached down and began to guide the blue dildo into our holes. Matt's was first and then to me. She pulled us to get closer together and we both did and each taking in more of the long dildo. Within seconds Matt was already rocking on the dildo. I followed his lead and Sara helped to guide the dildo so we both had about the same amount. Within no time the dildo was humming away inside of us, as we both rocked back and forth.

Our tits following the motion and bouncing around on our chests. Sara stood above us and began to straddle our hard cocks. She lowered herself down and reached to position us both. She slid Matt's into her ass first. Next she grabbed hold of mine and guided it into her wet snatch. Once we were all positioned again the rhythm started again. As Matt and I rocked on the blue dildo Sara above us rode both our cocks. The excitement was way too much for me and I quickened the pace knowing I wasn't going to last much longer. The other two followed suit and so did the dildo. It sped up changing almost from a humm to a buzz noise. This was too much and I began to climax. Sara felt it and really started to jump up and down while her strap on was pounding off my stomach. We all began moaning and groaning as we all went. My whole body felt like it was emptying out as I shot load after load. When it all came to an end Sara pulled herself up off our cocks and walked up over my face. As she lowered herself down over my face the juices started to leak out of her slit. She dripped it all over my face before landing right on my mouth. As my own spunk came out of her and Matt's leaked down to, I knew what she wanted and began to clean her up.

"Told you we don't need a clean up crew," Sara snickered, "we got one right here."

12