The Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers

Mr. Allen came back into the room to see Linda sat back on the sofa sipping her wine.

'So Linda, have you decided?' he asked her.

'Yes, thank you Martin. As much as I love them I just don't think I can afford them at the moment. Will you hold them for me? I have just thought of a way I can raise the money so if you can wait a few days, I'll definitely have the money for you.' She replied.

'Ok, that's no problem.' He said 'I'll keep them here for you. Just let me or Jess know.'

'Oh, I will.' She said smirking. 'I will. Well, I think I should be heading off now Martin.'

'Ok. Let me see you out.' He replied.

As they got up to leave the living room, Mr. Allen stopped her.

'Hold on a moment. Can I show you something before you leave?' he said, gesturing her into the study.

As they entered the study, Mr. Allen walked around behind his desk and sat at his computer.

'Well? What is it?' Linda asked nervously.

'Linda. I'm wondering how you would raise the money to pay for those boots you so desire. Tell me, how are you going to raise it?' Mr. Allen asked.

'Erm, well I'm going to ask my dad. I've also got some things I'm going to sell. Things that I don't want any longer.' She replied.

'I see. So if I took a copy of my security camera recording along to the police station, they wouldn't find anything interesting on there. Would they?' he smirked.

'Sss security Camera?' she stammered. 'Erm, I'm not sure what you mean.'

'Well, seeing as you are really rather stupid. Let me explain it simply for you. Your handbag. On my desk. Now.' He barked.

She jumped when he said the last word. She had never seen him angry like this and getting worried. She nervously shuffled over to the desk and dropped her handbag onto it.

Mr. Allen picked up the handbag and recklessly tipped the contents out all over his desk. All of her belongings crashed out, including the gold watch and several other items belonging to Mr. Allen.

'Well, well.' He said.

'Oh Martin, you have gotten it all wrong. I'm sorry. I got carried away.' She started sobbing.

'Carried away indeed. I can see that my dear.' He said. 'Would you like to see the security footage? I have it all here saved on my computer.'

'No, no. No, please, no.' she sobbed.

'So. What do we do with you now. I'm fairly certain you would be quite attractive to your future fellow inmates. I've heard stories about how pretty young things are treated inside.' Mr. Allen said. 'I'm very sure it wouldn't take long for one of those lovely inmates to "take you under their wing". For a price of course. How would you like a stint inside my dear.' He continued.

'Oh Mr. Allen. Please. I'm so sorry. Please let me make it up to you. Please. I'll do anything. Just please don't turn me in.' she wailed.

'You know my dear, that might not be such a bad idea. You'll do anything, you say?' he said, leaning back and smirking.

'Yes Martin. Anything. Just please. I've had two cautions for shoplifting already. Anything else & I'll do time for sure!' she sobbed.

'Alright. For starters. You no longer have permission to use my name. From now on, it's sir. Understand?' he snapped.

'Yyyesss Sir.' She sniffed.

'And from this point on, you are under my control. The first instance you step out of line. That's it. I'm calling the cops. Got it?' he snapped again.

'Yes Sir. I understand.' She sniffed.

'Good. Now. On your knees.' He said, leaning forward to reach into the desk drawer.

As he walked around to the front of the desk where she was sitting, she could see that he was holding a collar and leash. She could guess where that was going...

Jessica looked at her watch, 14:57. Only a few minutes then she'd be done for the day. The day had dragged. Her mind drifted back to last nights events and how she had lost her virginity. How she had become a real woman and experienced the most electrifying sensations possible. Then she thought back to this morning, and how she had given herself to her master. And that was even more exciting. As she remembers the sensations, she could feel herself getting moist between her legs. The end of day bell going off made her bang back to reality with a jump.

As she packed away her books, her phone went off.

#Hiya Sweetie. I'll pick you up if you like. I've got a present for you. Meet you in the car park when you're done. Xxx #

As she read the text, she became excited again. Mr. Allen was pushing all of her buttons at the moment and it thrilled her.

Striding through the corridors, she felt sexy. Invigorated. Her heel's clicked on the stone floors and she knew her bottom was seductively wiggling in her denim skirt. She was sure men were giving her second glances, whereas previously they would look once let alone twice. She took a deep breath of air as her confidence swelled.

As she turned the corner into the car park, she saw him standing there. Mr. Allen, cool, calm and very sexy. In her eyes, he had complete authoritarian control over her. She was putty in his hands.

'Hello gorgeous. Good day?' he said.

'Yes thank you Sir. You?' she replied.

'Oh, I think so. Quite productive!' he replied, smiling. 'Shall we?' he continued, gesturing to the open door of the car.

As they drove along the streets, Jessica reached across and seductively placed her hand on his thigh. She gently teased her nails up and down while chatting about the days events. He felt completely at ease with her innocent sweetness.

'... and then, all of a sudden after morning break, she was gone?' Jess continued, recounting the story of her conversation with Linda in the morning period.

'Oh? That's strange.' He replied. 'Maybe you scared her off!' he laughed.

'No, it was something else. She seemed obsessed with my boots, kept making snide remarks about you and how she thought I was using you to get gifts. I'm not sir! I'm really not! I promise!' she pleaded.

'Sweetheart, I know you're not. I told you, I know exactly how to deal with her type. Trust me...' he replied, smiling.

As they got out of the car, he held her hand.

'Now, I've got a little surprise for you but first I want you to nip up to your room and get yourself ready. You can pick your outfit, but I must insist a leather theme...' he said to her grinning. 'Be seductive!' he finished, raising her hand up to kiss.

'Yes sir!' she answered, excitedly.

Mr. Allen sat at his desk browsing through his e-mails. He heard Jessica moving around upstairs and was getting excited at the thought of what was about to happen. As he finished replying to a message, he heard a knock at his door.

'Enter.' He called out.

As the door opened, he could see that Jessica was on all fours and was crawling into the study. As he moved around to the front of his desk, he looked down upon her. She was wearing the six inch black thigh boots and a long leather coat. Her hands were also encased in leather gloves, tucked up into her coat. Around her neck, she was wearing a black studded collar with a big metal ring at the front, attached to a metal ringed leash with a leather handle. Her long red hair was tied up in a tight pony tail and her make up was dark, sexy and seductive -- including red eye shadow. Instantly, his dick grew a few inches.

She crawled into the centre of the room and sat, resting on her knees.

'Very nice girl. Very nice. But let's see what's under that coat of yours. Unbutton it & display yourself to me.' Mr. Allen growled excitedly.

Jessica started unbuttoning her coat, slowly and seductively, until it fell from her chest. Mr. Allen walked over to the unit and picked up a riding crop and used it to peel back the openings of her coat. Underneath, she was wearing a leather basque, with studs around the bra section. A chain was hanging down the middle, connected to rings at the top of her suspender belt. The suspenders were attached to long black silky seamed stockings. He could see that the tiniest whisp of a trace of black leather panties that barely covered her pussy. The smell of leather along with the juicy aroma of her swollen pussy was filing the room and it made him dizzy with anxiety.

'That's excellent my gorgeous little pet. Truly gorgeous.' He remarked.

'Thank you sir.' She replied, with her head bowed. 'I have a leather hood too sir if you would like me to wear it, but I wanted to show you my make up. It is especially for you sir as I know you like my red eyes.' She whispered, still her head bowed.

'That's very thoughtful of you girl. But no, leave it off. I like what I see.' He answered.

He circled around her, using his crop to gently tease along her leather. Slowly flicking it aside until he traced it along any visible flesh. He could see her flinch as the cold leather of the crop made contact with her skin.

Bending down until his lips were close to her ear, he gently breathed. She shivered in response.

'Now girl, remember back to this morning. How you -- without provocation or encouragement, made that extra special effort to please me?' he whispered.

'Yes sir. I remember.' She replied.

'Well, I have a little reward for you. Something that I think you will appreciate as much as I will.' He continued.

'Oh thank you sir.' She replied, excited at the thought of taking him deep inside her once again.

Taking hold of her leash, he raised her up so that she was standing. Tottering tall on her six inch heels, she felt tall and confident. Expecting to be bent over and probed at any moment, she braced herself.

Suddenly, without any warning, the leash became taught and she was slowly lead out of the room. They left the study into the hallway, and turned to walk up the stairs.

'Hmmm, the bedroom.' Thought Jessica as they approached the landing. They continued along the landing towards Mr. Allen's room but sharply turned again.

Up another set of stairs he led her towards the door to the attic.

'Sss Sir. I thought I was forbidden?' she asked confusingly.

'You are my little pet. Unless you are with me.' He replied softly.

Further up the stairs they continued until they reached the doorway. Mr. Allen reached into his pocket and pulled out a single key. Turning the lock, she could hear the deadbolts clang as the locks unhinged themselves.

Into darkness they walked. Suddenly, a switch was flicked and the room was filled with light. It took Jess a few moments for her eyes to adjust and then she gasped at what she saw.

In the middle of the room was a cross bar. Attached to the crossbar, she made out the figure of a woman dressed in a shiny skin-tight PVC maid outfit with a frilly mini skirt with black fishnet stockings attached to suspenders. Glancing down, she saw that the 'maid' was wearing 5 or 6 inch high stiletto Victorian lace up black leather boots. Across her face, she was wearing a black leather face strap with a red ball gag securely in place and across her eyes was a leather eye mask with her long blonde hair securely tied in a pony tail, drawn through a metal ring at the top of the face strap. The maid was secured by leather straps in a standing spread eagle position, ensuring that she was spread far enough apart so as not to allow any flexibility.

Looking at Jessica, Mr. Allen raised his finger to his lips motioning to her to be silent. He then secured the end of her leash to a ring attached to the wall. Given the dullness of the room, she still couldn't quite make out who the maid was.

Mr. Allen strode across to the maid, standing directly in front of her.

'Well maid. I see that you have made yourself comfortable.' He sneered.

'Mmhff Mhhnff' was all she could reply through the gag.

'I'm sorry? I couldn't quite make that out?' he mocked back at her.

'Mmmmhhhfffff Mmmmhfffffff' she garbled, louder, still incomprehensible through the gag.

'Would you like me to remove your gag so I can understand your babble, maid? He asked sarcastically.

'Mmmhmhhmffff.' She replied, nodding furiously.

'Well alright then. But first, you remember my evidence. And that I have your complete obedience. Any, and I mean ANY reluctance on your part, and I will be contacting the police at a moments notice. Do I make myself clear?' he snapped.

'Mmmmmhhmmmffffffff' she babbled.

'I said do I make myself clear maid?!?' he barked, slapping her bottom with his hand.

'Mmmm Hmmmm.' She nodded, her head bent down low.

'That's better maid.' He answered.

As he loosened the face strap, the ball gag popped out of her mouth causing her to gag and cough spittle all down the front of her dress.

'Oh, no. Now look what you've done.' He said mockingly. 'you've gone and drooled all over your pretty dress.' And with that, he wiped his hands down the front of her chest scooping up the spittle while spreading it all over her ample breasts. He then lifted his fingers back up to her mouth, inserting them into her.

'Clean your filthy mess off of my fingers Maid.' He snapped, as she eagerly sucked and licked her saliva off of his penetrating fingers.

He took a step back watching as she continued to search for his fingers, unbeknown to her that he had moved out of her reach. He walked over to Jessica and unhooked her leash, guiding her over to the maid.

As she got closer, she recognised the maid and let out a gasp!

Hearing the gasp, the maid began to struggle against her bonds as she realised someone else was in the room.

'You see the penalty for theft?' Mr. Allen growled. 'You attempt to steal from me in my own home, you must pay the price with your undoubted submission. Am I clear maid?'

'Uh huh.' She replied.

His hand again slapped across her thigh.

'I said am I clear maid?' he barked. Louder.

'Yes. Yes Sir. I'm sorry sir.' She whimpered.

'That's better. Now, I have someone here who wishes to get to know you a little better. I'm sure you will show them your complete devotion and loyalty as they hold your leash now. Do you understand that Maid?' he snarled.

'Yes sir. I understand.' She replied.

Mr. Allen looked at Jessica, who in turn looked at him with wide eyes. She beamed into a smile as he reached and embraced her. Their lips met as the passion grew between them. As he moved closer, she felt his hard dick press against her crotch and he reached around to clench her bottom.

'Use her wisely. Train her, like I have trained you. And we can explore her together.' Mr. Allen whispered in her ear, before kissing her on the cheek. He then pulled out a phone and switched it onto video capture and handed it to her. He then moved back in front of the maid.

'Now listen Maid. I am going to remove your mask, but before I do I want you to confess to your crime and pledge your submission to your Mistress & Master. Am I clear?' he snarled.

'Yes sir. I am truly sorry I stole from you. I thank you for not going to the police. I pledge myself to whatever punishment you, or the mistress, deem fit. I thank you for your patience and understanding. This maid needs to be taught a lesson.' She weeped.

He reached up and removed her mask, allowing it to fall to the floor. As her eyes reacted with the lights, she slowly regained her focus. Seeing Mr. Allen stood in front of her, her head bowed but then she saw another figure stood next to him. Slowly glancing up, she saw a tall powerful looking woman at his side.

She looked down at the boots to see her tall stilettos and her leather glistening in the light. Her tall legs encased in leather reaching up to her stockinged thighs. A leather basque that emanated power and control, encased in a long almost floor length leather coat. Shiny leather gloves that, with the fists clenched, oozed superiority. Her red shiny hair tied back in a stern appearance that gave the impression of a school mistress and that heavy seductive make up that made he eyes shine brightly in the darkened room.

Then she glanced the face. The stern, but snarling face. She recognised the face and it didn't look happy. It looked smug. It looked repulsed. It looked like the face of her darkest enemy that had caught her in an inescapable trap...

mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers
12