The Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife seduced by older neighbour and friends.
4.5k words
4.45
150.5k
113

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of Neighbour part 1, hopefully this will make sense of what happened previously.

*****

So sissy your wife really is a hottie

I watched as the words appeared on the screen, transfixed by their meaning.

I didn't think it was ever going to happen but things just worked out I guess rattled across the screen.

My sissy cock stirring at the thought of my internet buddy talking about my wife, it had been a while since we started chatting after joining a chat room on a cuckold site. He had attracted my attention straight away and from the beginning he seemed to be an exact match for our shared fantasy, an older guy with a liking for married women, especially if their hubbies knew too.

My fingers trembled as I typed the question.

Please tell me what happened?

There was a long pause, infuriatingly long as I sat rubbing my sissy cock at the thought that this man was going to tell me what he and my wife had got up to.

Slowly the words started to travel across the screen, Ron kept stopping as if asking if I wanted to know more, teasing me knowing I was so hooked on the cuck fantasy that I would of course answer yes.

My cock was hard as I rubbed it, the wetness of my pre cum soaking my fingers as the words appeared.

Are you cumming yet sissy? he taunted.

I had to keep stopping myself as I was so close, but he knew that after the months of chatting he knew what things turned me on and what would make me cum for him.

I am so glad that gorgeous wife of yours finally got the fucking she deserves sissy aren't you?

Yes of course you know it's what I wanted I replied obediently.

Stroke that sissy cock while you think of your wife taking my cock, she was so tight on my cock Mike, her pussy gripped me tight as I fucked her she was so horny for it too

I stroked faster wanting more but trying hard not to cum, my balls aching to unload.

The words flew across the screen again.

It was a real lucky thing we met on here sissy, who would have thought we would be so close almost next door neighbours, and have such a sexy wife to share too

My hand working faster on my swollen shaft, images filling my head of Ron fucking my wife, I still couldn't believe it then a picture flashed onto the screen. It was one of Linda in a strange dress checking herself out in a long mirror, then again as she seemed to be adjusting stockings, she was in a room I did not recognise.

You see cucky she did call round like I said she would, want to see more?

I typed Yes and quickly resumed wanking my hard cock.

A further set of pics appeared, my mouth dropped open as my eyes took in the sight of Linda standing in stockings and heels as Ron's hand cupped her breasts, the next showed him obviously on top of her , her legs spread wide. The sight of his naked body between her legs was too much, my sissy cock exploded, spurts of cum spraying everywhere.

Did that do it for you sissy? She is a really good fuck and I will definitely being having more fun with her

You know you want to offer her to me cucky, so we will work on another visit or shall I chat to her? Eh?

Yes of course I agreed obediently knowing I was so hooked on the idea of Ron fucking her that I would do anything.

Linda had always got turned on when we were fucking by the idea of other guys fucking her, it was also a huge charge for me too, always made me cum until it became the main thing that got us both off. We had gotten so into the fantasy that after a while we started to experiment, her dressing sexier when we went out, attracting the looks of other guys, she knew it excited me and that when we got home we would have some fun. Making it real was the problem until she noticed our neighbour taking an interest in her. She had taken to sunbathing in a corner of the garden which she realised was overlooked, she enjoyed the tease it always made her wet and ready for fucking.

Two days later Ron stopped Linda in the street, he noticed her face flushed as he approached her.

"Hello hun how have you been?"

"OK thanks Ron" she replied eyes darting trying to avoid his steady gaze.

"I really enjoyed our afternoon last week, I was thinking maybe we could do it again sometime too."

"Er I am not sure if that's a good idea," she felt herself drawing away from him.

"I am sure Mike wouldn't mind you popping round occasionally, in fact

I think we both know he would probably encourage it too, don't you think?"

His eyes held hers, she felt like a deer caught in the headlights as she searched for an answer, her mind slowly realising that he knew, he must know about their fantasies, but how?

"Why don't you drop by over the weekend I am having a few friends over for a few drinks, sort of fancy dress affair really it could be fun I am sure they would like to meet you both."

Linda felt herself starting to panic, this was getting out of hand, her mind racing to find a way out of this situation yet her pussy was telling her how eager and excited she was at the thought.

"I will see what I can do" was the best she could muster.

"I have several outfits in mind that I know you would look good in too, they are yours anytime you want." he grinned wickedly seeing her indecision.

The memory flashed through his mind as he envisaged her dressing again in clothes he had chosen for her, his cock stirring as he spoke.

Her face pink with excitement, she smiled at her neighbour "OK maybe for one drink."

"Good girl" he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek before she could avoid him, she quickly looked round to see if it had been seen.

"Ron has asked us over for drinks at the weekend, he is having a few friends round for some reason, OK?"

I gasped, he has seen her already I thought, oh my word! A party, this is moving so fast.

Saturday evening soon arrived, Linda had decided on a risqué outfit that most certainly had Ron's influence, a short dark blue skirt to mid thigh, dark tan stockings with black suspenders and tiny see through panties, matching balcony bra that lifted and showed off her ample 36c tits with a sheer white blouse buttoned down the front. She looked so hot I couldn't believe she was going out dressed like that. As she walked round the bedroom in her outfit I could see she was extremely excited and kept checking herself in the mirror, seeing if her seams were straight and the length of her skirt. She also bent over seeing how much cleavage was on show I began to wonder what her reaction would be when guys started looking at her openly as no doubt was bound to happen. She certainly seemed far more agreeable to meeting Ron again than I expected.

We arrived fashionably late and were met at the door by Ron.

"Hello you two, thought you weren't going to make it, glad to see you, do come in."

He ushered us through the wide doorway to his home which was somewhat larger than ours he had built on the sides and the back to add extra space downstairs and more rooms upstairs. I looked around taking in the open plan ground floor which was filled with people, they seemed to be mostly around Ron's age we looked to be the youngest of the guests. The men were dressed casually but the women all seemed to be dressed similarly to Linda with short skirts exhibiting plenty of leg and stockings with tight blouses showing off their obvious assets.

As Ron led us into the throng he slipped his arm round my wife's waist and whisked her away as I was left accepting a drink from a short woman with a large bust that was hardly restrained within her blouse, a deep cleavage was on show and I felt my eyes drawn to it. She smiled as she saw me looking.

"I see Ron has taken quite a shine to your wife it looks like they get along well, she seems a very friendly young woman, does she like older men?"

"Yes she does enjoy the attention of older men, not sure where that has come from really though," I replied distractedly without thinking, then thought more about the question, maybe she has always liked older guys I reasoned but I have never noticed before.

I looked round the room Ron was walking Linda round, almost parading her as he introduced her to his guests, one arm always round her waist keeping her close. Linda was chatting politely and laughing and enjoying the attention, everyone seemed to be making a lot of fuss over her and Ron.

"He has been excited about her coming, oh and you too of course but he has a soft spot for her, my name is Val by the way, my hubby is over there with Ron now, that's George."

I looked across the room to see a thick set man with thin grey hair offering Linda a drink, I saw her take the drink and gulp a large mouthful, immediately George refilled her glass. Val saw my face as I watched.

"They just want her to relax and have fun, don't worry it will be a fun night I am sure."

I gulped my drink which was very strong, shaking my head I took another swig, it was getting better.

Val touched my arm "the music is starting, dance with me."

I realised that until then the room had only been filled with chatter and laughter now the sound system filled the air and couples paired off to dance.

I could feel her tits pressed against my chest, her nipples hard as we moved slowly, looking round I saw Linda in the arms of George, he was holding her close, his hand stroking her back, feeling her bra through her top. Val was rubbing her pussy against me I could feel my cock stirring in response to her gyrations and also at the sight of my wife being held so close by another man. The music went on non-stop, in between dances Linda was fed more drinks before being whisked off by either Ron or George they seemed to be monopolising her. Val was sticking close to me, slowly she was aware of the reaction of my cock to her rubbing against me. She was also pointing out whenever Linda had a change of partner as a couple of George's friends managed to cut in too. The men used the dances to pull her close to them at the same time stroking her back and over her short skirt that barely covered her rounded ass. Her face was slightly flushed from the mixture of drink and the subtle stroking and fondling she was getting.

Val moved her hand between us I felt her stroking my hard cock openly. I looked at her questioningly.

"It's OK me and George are OK with each other having fun with others."

I looked round the room, other dancers were getting to know each other, hands were all over the place, realising what was happening I looked over to see what Linda was doing, George had his back to us but as he turned slowly I could see he was stroking her ass, in fact he had eased her skirt up and exposed her stockings which was appreciated by a couple of the men watching.

"Ron tells me you like the idea of Linda with other men."

I looked at her my mouth open.

"How did you know that?" I spluttered.

"It seems you like to chat about it to guys like Ron."

My head started to spin, my face flushing as I tried to find an explanation.

"It's OK we all have some little foibles," her hand rubbing the front of my trousers again, "She is a hot wife for sure no wonder Ron is so keen."

Looking over I could see Linda enjoying the attentions of another guy who was moving her round and taking every opportunity to feel her torso. Val pulled me across the room at a break in the music.

"You look like you are having fun" she said to Linda, handing her another drink.

"Yes seems like these guys here all want to have fun and dance with me too."

"That's because they all want to fuck you"

Linda looked at her through alcohol affected eyes slightly stunned. Suddenly feeling hot she waved her hand to her face.

"You are warm hun, why don't you loosen that blouse?" with that Val reached out and before Linda could answer she had undone 3 of her buttons opening her blouse to the waist, her tiny bra exposed, her nipples already erect clearly visible. Val eased her blouse open so her bra was fully exposed at the front with her nipples on display.

Linda looked at her open mouthed, George eyed her exposed nipples before pulling her away to dance again.

"That will get her some more attention, don't you think?" she smiled wickedly at me as her hubby gripped my wife tight against him.

"How is that cock now?"

I felt her hand stroking me again, she could feel my hardness.

The lights were dimmed, the music slowed as the drinks kept flowing, and soon a few couples were openly kissing passionately. Looking round Linda was still dancing with George, his big hands resting on her ass, her naked tits pressed against him.

Linda looked up at George as he towered over her, he could feel her hard nipples pressing against him as he leant down and planted a soft kiss on her unsuspecting lips.

In her relaxed state it was over before she realised what had happened, the look of surprise had hardly worked across her face when she felt his hand on her bare breast. As her mouth opened to protest it was covered by George's, his tongue parting her lips with urgency as he teased her already engorged nipple. Linda was giggling as she struggled to pull herself away from his fingers as he teased her exposed nipples, his mouth clamped over hers stifling any protests, not that there were any as the drink and his attentions were easing her inhibitions rapidly now.

The older man gripping her firmly as he kissed her deeply and with purpose, his fingers teasing her nipple arousing my wife further as her head swam and her pussy started to respond in her panties.

The music broke and George was replaced by another of his friends who pulled her tight against his already hard cock, she felt it pressed against her pussy. The man was quite tall and slim, his shirt open to the waist showing a chest covered with greying hair that matched the hair on his head. Linda's bare nipples were pressed against his hairy chest adding to the sensation as they moved together to the music. The man leaned in and kissed her, his cock grinding into her pussy as he held her firmly, gasping for air her head swimming as her arousal was building steadily. He prised his leg between hers and started a slow grinding motion working her legs further apart making her pussy accessible for further action.

George moved behind her sandwiching her, his hands moving round her hips forcing her forward onto his friend cock, Linda was wriggling between the two men her tits being assaulted by one pair of hands as she was being kissed hard when she felt George rubbing his hard cock against her from behind. He kissed her neck heightening her arousal as he slid his hands under her short skirt and up to her hips. She could feel the steady progress upwards until he gripped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her thighs to her ankles in one go!

A small cheer was audible as her panties were removed, Ron licked his lips knowing how her pussy felt, now his friend was going to find out too.

Val squeezed the tip of my cock as she pointed Linda out to me, I kept losing sight of her as she was twirled round by the two men but there was no mistaking her panties in George's hand.

"See how easily he got your wife's panties off, she is having a good time don't you think?"

Val's hand working my cock expertly now as we watch the action, all round the room women were being kissed and fondled openly I reached out and groped Val's tits now free from her bra, she moaned softly as I rolled her nipple between my fingers. I had the urge to kiss her hard, my tongue forcing inside her mouth as she wanked me, the scene had got me so aroused. It was incredible to watch Linda being seduced, the overwhelming feeling of sexual excitement tinged with jealousy and embarrassment too as everyone knew she was my wife.

My hands sought Val's pussy now, sliding up her stockinged thigh I soon found her pussy, no panties! She broke the kiss and smiled at me as her pussy wriggled onto my fingers. Val pulled my head into her breasts guiding my willing mouth to her swollen nipple, she held my head as I sucked and nibbled all the while describing what was happening to my wife.

"They are sucking her tits now Mike, no don't stop, yes she is loving it, George has his fingers in her pussy too."

I tried to move my head to see but she held me firm feeding me with her motherly nipples, so thick so hard too, all the time she wanked me expertly making sure I didn't cum until she wanted it to happen.

"You might want to see this Mike" she let go of my head, I turned to see Linda naked apart from her stockings, suspenders and heels, between three men, all three were taking turns and rotating kissing her and sucking her tits as well as dipping their fingers in her cunt, she was being constantly fondled and aroused, being brought to a fever pitch of excitement. Everyone else in the room was watching her being seduced as they sat or stood with their partners fondling each other as they enjoyed her public seduction. The music adding a surreal soundtrack to the event someone dimmed the lights slightly as the sexual activity around the room became more intense.

"Oh my god" Linda moaned as she felt a mouth fixing to her soaking pussy, a tongue like a snake probing her vagina as her clit was rubbed vigorously.

George and his two accomplices guided their prize to the centre of the floor easing her to her knees on the thick carpet, the three men stood round her their cocks rampant and hard. Linda's hand snaked out and wrapped round a cock as she was kissed deeply, as the kiss broke the cock was guided into her willing mouth, a pair of hands on her head working her into a rhythm as she sucked eagerly.

Val held my head so I could watch what was happening all the while working my cock and adding a commentary on what I was seeing. Part of me wanted it to stop but a bigger part wanted more, this was what I had dreamt of so many times, this was what I had chatted to Ron about in the chat room. He had fuelled my desire for many weeks with his description of what he had experienced with other women and the scenes he had seen, all this was now unfolding before my eyes as my cock was manipulated in such a way to keep me aroused and wanting more.

Her head bobbed back and forth as one cock was exchanged for another, hands were fondling her tits and pussy maintaining her highly aroused state. Ron looked on satisfied at his work, she was performing better than he could have hoped, and he grinned when he saw my cock in Val's hand and how she was making sure I saw everything.

As the lights had been dimmed somewhat it led to all manner of sexual activity taking place around the room, I was so engrossed watching my wife with three men that I hardly noticed Val moving onto my lap, she straddled me and lowered herself onto my aching cock.

"You keep watching what your wife is doing, mmm that's it, oh my you are so hard!"

My cock had slipped inside her soaking pussy so easily, she felt wet and warm as she slowly rose up and down on me, my eyes still locked onto Linda as she sucked and wanked each cock in front of her.

The cock sucking had moved on as one of the guys I didn't know moved behind her cupping her tits and tweaking her nipples

"Ohhh my!" I sighed as I watched her nipples being rolled and teased by the guy with the hairy chest, who I later found was called Mark, her eyes closed as she revelled in the all over attention she was getting , her senses bombarded by hands, fingers mouths too driving her to a frenzy, I was surprised she had not cum. Then I realised they were keeping her horny as long as possible.

Val's pussy slid easily up and down my raging hard cock, she gyrated her hips sending shudders of pleasure through my cock as I tried manfully to fuck into her while still maintaining visual on Linda and her group of suitors. The room became filled with moans from the crowd as things got right down to it, a rhythmic slap,slap,slap from behind us indicated someone was getting fucked hard and fast.

12