The Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife finally gets her fantasy.
1.7k words
3.9
22.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kukuthi
Kukuthi
10 Followers

That night I spent ages practically stalking Josh on Facebook honestly I spent the majority of the time looking at his photos and then I found myself looking up his past girlfriends and ended up comparing myself to them, turned out I was similar to them in appearance which only turned me on as it fuelled my fantasies.

Over the next few weeks I spent most nights dreaming of fucking Josh they became more erotic as I became less satisfied, as my husband was again not interested in sex no matter how often I tried to start it.

I found myself spending more time with Josh we were just hanging out as friends, friends who flirted almost nonstop, I knew it was wrong but as long as we didn't actually do anything we weren't crossing any lines, no matter how tempted I became, although I was starting to wonder how long it would be before I dipped a toe over the line.

Josh introduced me to some other friends, and we quickly became close and I was spending more time with them, I missed having girlfriends.

We were out having coffee and one of them mentioned that Josh was having a party tonight.

"Hey so are you coming tonight, Josh is having a few people over for drinks and some music, we might even head out to the club tonight." Jessica said and she looked as if she was about to burst with excitement. See Jessica had a very full life, she ran her own shop which that in itself was stressful and then she also volunteered at the community centre left her so busy, so a night off where she could go crazy and drink was the best thing ever.

Sandy was less excited as she didn't have a very stressful job, she was a promoter for various bars and nightclubs and the occasional coffee shop, so she spent most nights out drinking and taking photos on social media, "Yeah, I'm deffo coming, I'll be out working anyway so it'll just be more fun working with you guys there."

I was a little unsure about going to the nightclub, it had been so long as my husband didn't particularly like going out and most of my friends weren't very well off financially so couldn't afford to go out very often, "Um.. I'm definitely coming to Josh's but I'm not sure about the club, its been so long plus Frank might not be too happy about me going out."

"Screw him, if he doesn't want you to go he should spend more time with you but all he wants to do is play Xbox, I mean how old is he seriously, plus if he's unsure why don't you come work with me, you know get paid to drink" Jessica had been trying to get me to work with her for a while now and I was still debating it.

"You know what, screw it, I will come work with you, who doesn't want to get paid to get drunk" Sandy hi fives me and Jessica literally jumped for joy.

"Ooh yes I can't wait for tonight, I'm gonna head home and get ready."

And on that note we all headed home. Frank was there since he was working the late tonight.

"Hey, how was coffee?"

"It was fine, we made plans for tonight, I'm going to join Sandy with her work she's been bugging me about it for ages now."

"Sandy... what does she do again?"

"She's a club promoter, you know taking lots of pictures and posting them online to attract people to go there."

"Oh... didn't think that would be your thing."

"Yeah well I did like going out at uni and who doesn't want to get paid to drink, plus the extra money wouldn't hurt."

"I'm not saying don't do it I was just surprised since its been so long since we went out."

"I know but you've been so tired from work and now I've got some girlfriends that I can go out with plus you're working late tonight, it gives me something to do."

Frank got up and started to put his shoes on. Just as he was leaving he stopped and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I was heading to the shower.

-

That evening I was dressed in a stunning white low cut body tight dress that stopped just above my knees and I put my favourite leather jacket over the top further accentuating my slender waist. I put my heels on and my roll up flats in my purse, just in case my feet couldn't handle it, and headed out the door and down three doors to Josh's with a bottle of white wine.

The whole night was amazing, and I drank way too much and spent the night dancing with the girls, Jessica went home at around 1am and not long after that Sandy left she said she had been out every night this week and she was exhausted. By about 3am everyone had left except for me and Josh, we were done for the night and outside waiting for a taxi. The cold night air helped to sober me up a little and I checked my phone, there's was one message from Frank saying goodnight.

The taxi arrived and I started to look for my keys and couldn't believe that I had left them at home, "Shit! I left me keys at home, and I really don't want to wake Frank."

"Shit you sure?"

"Yeah, I can even remember exactly where they are, they are sat on the dining table, I'd put them there so I wouldn't forget them and what did I do, I forgot them!" I covered my face with my hand not believing how stupid I'd been.

"Don't worry text Frank and get him to ring you when he's up so he can let you in, you can stay at mine tonight."

"You sure, I can just wake him up."

"No its ok, let him sleep, I've got a spare room you can use."

"Ok" I texted Frank to let him know, but I fibbed it a bit 'Hey I left my keys and I'm gonna sleep at Sandy's, so can you ring me when you're up and I'll come home then, love you, goodnight.'

The taxi dropped us off and in we went, turns out I was still a little drunk as I stumbled into his hallway almost falling over, if Josh hadn't caught me, he held me up against the wall and I'm sure we could both feel the spark, but Josh pulled away at the last moment,

"Um.. so lets get you upstairs, I'm sure I've got something you can use a pyjamas."

"Um.. yeah sure." You could cut the sexual tension with a knife, but neither of us wanted to make the first move. Josh helped me upstairs and led me into his spare room, the he went to get me a shirt.

While he was gone I just flopped back onto the bed almost too drunk to care, when he came back he tutted at me and told me to sit up. I sat up as he bent down, pulling my heels off my feet, they were killing me and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure at the relief my feet felt, I took my jacket off and just as he was about to leave I asked him to help me with my zipper. He came over to me and before I turned around I thought screw it and took a chance and kissed him lightly.

Josh stood there for a moment then pulled me to him and his lips crashed onto mine and he pulled my body as close as he could to his. It was like all the sexual tension I had felt since we met exploded and our hands were hungrily exploring each other his hands went to the back of my dress and unzipped it while mine fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, he pulled my dress down my body as I pushed his shirt off his shoulders, and just as he went to undo my bra I dropped to the floor undid his belt and ripped his jeans and underwear off him. His cock sprang out and I gasped, he was bigger than I had imagined, he was easily 7 inches long and about as thick as a monster can. Without thinking i grasped him and brought the tip to my mouth, looking up at him our eyes met and as we stared at each other I brought him into my mouth and began sucking, he tilted his head back and groaned as I went to work on his cock.

It was amazing and not before long had he reached down grasping my head he began to take control and started to move quicker into my mouth, each time getting a bit more in and gaining speed until he was face fucking me. After a few minutes he came, and I was initially disappointed until he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me down the hall into his bedroom, he threw me down onto the bed and climbed on and positioned himself between my legs. He then reached across me and pulled out a large wand massager and proceeded to place it on my clit and as he turned it on I almost came, I was so close and he knew it, I was under his complete control and I was loving it and just as I came he plunged three fingers into me and I screamed in pleasure.

He turned off the wand and put it on the bed and prepared to enter me. He pushed his head into me and slowly began thrusting to let my pussy accommodate his size. Once he had gotten himself in up to the hilt he really started to fuck me hard, he pounded me and I was moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh my go fuck me harder." Josh lay down on top of me pushing my legs up and he was even deeper, I reached my hands round and held him for a second before he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and continued to pound me.

Not being able to move my hands pushed me over the edge and I came around his cock, my pussy gripped him and he came too we rocked until neither of us could move, and moments later Josh rolled off of me and we just lay there panting.

"Oh.. my.. god.. that was amazing.."

Kukuthi
Kukuthi
10 Followers