The Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned onto my back and brought myself under her thighs. She felt me down there and reached down to aim her rubber cock into my mouth again. I sucked away at her cock as she did the same to Steph. She looked down to me with a smile as she reached down and squeezed the balls again to empty the little bit of 'cum' into my mouth. With very little left I swallowed it down with ease. She then moved her hand and pulled the rubber cock from my mouth. She held it up out of the way and lowered her wet snatch onto my face. She was soaked. I began toying away at her pussy with my tongue. She was really starting to enjoy it because she was shifting her weight more onto my face. Although it was getting a little harder to breathe, I was happy that she was enjoying this whole situation soo much, I kept on tonguing away at her hole. She began to moan as did Steph. I could feel the pulsing beginning in her slit as her moaning got more intense and she began really rocking on to my face. Steph gave a little shrill as I could tell Helen had worked her magic on her shaft. The two women above me both brought themselves to orgasm in a mix of shrills and moans.

Not thinking twice about what the other two were up to, was suddenly brought back to my mind when I could feel one of them beginning to work a dildo into my bottom. I glanced down to see Sara guiding the double dildo into my ass. A little further down I could see Matt shifting his way toward me to take the other end. The usual position was all set up again. Matt and I both locked on to this double dildo in the middle of the floor. Helen climbed off me to turn around and take in the situation.

"Wow, you were right this does promise some good fun," Helen joked, as she looked to Sara and Steph.

"Yah and we'll even put these on so you get the full ride," Sara said with a smile, as she held up the familiar dildo head harnesses.

She handed one to Steph and she took the others. Steph went to Matt and began to fasten one to his head. Sara came over to me and began to fasten one to my forehead and another to my chin.

"I figured you better have two. Don't want to disappoint anyone tonight," she said with a sly giggle.

She fiddles around a little before they were both in place.

"You may as well try this out," Sara motions to Helen.

Helen without another thought walks over to me and straddles my face. Sara goes to Matt's end and does the same. She begins to lower herself onto Matt's harness. Helen looks down to me with another sly smile and does the same. She reaches down and helps to aim the two dongs. Once they're in place she drops a little more and begins to take them in. Gently she drops all the way down. She pauses for just a second. I then feel hands on my own dick, but only for a short time before it's guided into a wet hole. Steph has dropped down on to Matt and I. Helen begins to rock on the dongs. Steph begins to do the same on our cocks. Matt also begins to start rocking on the dildo that connects us both. Helen really begins to pick up a pace before leaning forward.

"Yah baby, you like suck on my dick hunh?" Coos Steph.

Helen must have leaned in to take on Steps dick. Helen really starts to rock on the dongs now. Steph and Matt too both begin to pick up some speed. We are all rocking like mad. Helen sits back up and begins to undo my corset. She swings it open and my huge tits become free. With all the motion and force my tits start bouncing around right away. Helen reaches down and begins to cup and squeeze them as if they were real. While keeping one hand still on them the other disappears.

"That's it, stroke it," Steph hisses. "I'm almost there."

Helen really starts to rock, as I begin to hear Steph as she too begins to really rock and moan. I knew what was coming and in no time at all I felt warm shots firing up my stomach and chest. Helen kept on running her hands all over my tits and belly. When Steph eased up, Helen lifted herself up off me and brought her hand to my mouth. She wiped the cum that was just shot all over me, on to my lips and tongue. She kept feeding me more until she was satisfied with how clean it was.

She began to undo the harnesses and pull them from my head. As she did this she then moved over me as if we were getting into a 69 position. She did this while I could feel Matt pulling away from the dildo. Although he left it in me he had got up from the other end. I looked up to see him lowering to his knees above me and guiding his slick prick into my wifes waiting slit. He begins to pound into her. I raise up to lick her slit and his shaft.

At my own dick I can feel someone else get onto the other end of the dildo. I look down to see Steph guiding it into her. Then I also feel Sara drop down onto my prick. Again we all begin to start to rock. I continue to lick away at my wifes slit. As I do I keep feeling Matt's balls rub onto my face. I take the hint and move my attention back a little. I take his balls into my mouth and play with them with my tongue. I know how much he likes this. Right away he begins to pick up speed. At the other end the two girls are also picking up speed, and I know I can't hold out much longer. I start to moan as I can feel my massive load beginning to move. Matt above me also starts to moan as well as Steph. I think to myself that we're all going to loose our loads at once. With that thought in my head it's too much and I begin to shoot.

Sara must have felt it and really began thrusting in to me. Steph too start to moan louder and really starts rocking on the dildo. Matt's balls begin to clench as he too moans and starts to unload into my wife. With only a couple thrusts he quickly reaches down and pulls his cock from my wife to my open mouth. He keeps on shooting more of his load into my mouth. I swallow it down and suck on his cock till I clean up every last drop. The other girls at the bottom must have finished too and slowly peel themselves apart.

Helen then rolls back onto my face and begins to work her lower muscles. I begin to taste the mixture or her juices with Matt's seed. I stick my tongue out to lick her clean. She rocks a little as I work away. When she feels she's clean enough she lifts off of me and slides to the floor. Next Sara walks over me and lowers herself down onto my face. As she lowers down I see both of her holes glistening with goo. I know the drill and begin to clean her up as well.

"Well I can say I definitely enjoyed this," Helen says. "I guess we'll have to do this some more."

12