The Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
Helen takes me for a away for a weekend of fun.
6.7k words
4.73
39.6k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well as the weeks went on to follow our first sexual adventure. The experience of my wife in disguise, screwing my brains out before she finally unmasked to show me who it was. And the fact that she watched and helped me take on Matt and Steph's cocks, as well as her own big rubber cock. I was now completely devoted to being her little sex toy. There was many nights to follow at our own house with just Helen and myself that involved me being the woman and Helen being the well hung man. She kept on coming home from work with more lingerie and skimpy clothes for me, as well as all different sorts of sex toys. While our sex life was getting more wild, my clothing pile was also getting much larger. The entire closet in the spare room was now devoted to my favourite pastime. Helen had began calling me Sandra, saying that I really needed to have a different name to fit the part.

With the weekend approaching I knew Helen was making plans. She was bringing home new lingerie and clothes every night. All the items so far were black and somewhat matching. The sly smile she gave when I asked what we were going to be up to this weekend told me that she wasn't telling me everything. I just smiled too, and tried to contain my excitement.

Friday night when I got done work, I came home to find Helen already home.

"Hey hun. I got done early today so I came home and got your stuff ready," she said to me as I came in the door.

"Got my stuff ready?" I asked.

"Yah the two of us are going to take off for the weekend," she replied. "There's a resort type place just a little while from here that one of my clients told me about. So I thought it sounded good and made some reservations for us for this weekend. Now go get cleaned up and we'll get going."

I just smiled gave her a little kiss and headed upstairs to get ready. I got into the bedroom and seen two small suitcases packed and ready to go. I stripped down and headed for the shower. While I was in there I was shocked with a little giggle from the other side of the curtain and found a hand at the back handing me a razor and some shaving gel.

"Gotta get all cleaned up for the weekend dear," she said.

I took the razor and did as she wanted. Although I've been doing it now regularly since our night of fun with Sara and Matt, she was making sure I was done for the weekend. I did a perfect job and cleaned my entire body including my pubic patch. I shaved it down to a little strip. Although Helen wasn't saying anything I could hear her coming in and out of the bathroom. I finished up in the shower and grabbed the towel to dry off. Again Helen came in with something in her hands and went to work powdering my entire body. As she passed by my newly trimmed pubic area she just smiled and kept working. I could smell the powder she was using and was very much feminine. When she finished she just left while telling me to hurry and get dressed. I turned to see some nice frilly lingerie sitting on the vanity. I first thought I should check out the pile to see what I was dealing with. I found a black sheer cup less corset with long black garters, as well as a sexy matching thong and bra as well as a pair of black stockings. With a smile on my face and a cock that was starting to stiffen I began to put on the lingerie. I started with the corset and pulled it around me. Although I knew I couldn't do it all the way up without help I put it on and tightened it the best I could. Next were the stockings. I slid them up my silky smooth legs and fastened them to the hanging garters. Next was the thong. As I slid it up my legs I looked down into it and seen that it was no ordinary thong. There was a pouch in it. I slid my semi hard member into it and then finished pulling it up. As I did this it held my cock back and in between my legs. It also was somewhat tight and as I finished pulling it on it also then used my cock to force my testicles back in to my body. I was completely flat at the front. I then grabbed the bra and put it on. Although there was nothing filling the huge cups it felt great.

I walked out into the bedroom to be met by Helen with a couple whistles and cat calls. I just laughed and went over to her. She turned me around and helped me tighten the corset the rest of the way. She also reached down and grabbed the two giant falsies she had sitting there with glue on already. I helped to hold the bra open as she dropped them in and adjusted them to where they needed to be. After this she also reached under the bra and fastened the bottom of it to the corset with some small snaps that I hadn't seen.

"Well let's finish making you look like the sex goddess you really are," Helen said, leading me to take a seat in her make

She worked on my makeup for some time. I was really excited with what she was doing. I was beginning to even fool myself that I was actually a woman. Once she had the makeup done for her liking she reached in the big drawer and pulled out a dark wig. She then worked on fastening it to my head.

"There we go," Helen said. "Your officially Sandra, and if I do say so myself your the best you've ever looked."

"Thank you," I replied.

"Now with the rest of your clothes," Helen said as she led me out of the chair and over to the clothes laying on the bed.

"First we'll get you into this dress," she said as she lifted it up over me.

She began to slowly and carefully guide the dress down over my head. Once she had it passed she worked at pulling the fabric the rest of the way down my body. The tight dress clung to my every curve, and WOW did I have curves. Next she pulled out some sexy new shoes from under the bed. They were skyscrapers, absolutely death heels. They were so tall she had me sit on the bed to put them on. She helped guide them on to my feet, and helped to fasten the upper strap around my ankle. Once she had this done she then went ahead and put a small padlock through the clasp. I was locked in.

"Well I better get ready too," Helen got back up with a smile. "In the meantime you should probably walk around and get used to those."

So that's what I did. She disappeared into the bathroom and I began to walk around the bedroom. I could feel my heart racing as I was almost positive I was going to fall. But not being the first time in heels I was quickly getting the hang of it. Although these were the highest heels I had ever seen I was soon walking in them as if I was born in them. I also walked by the mirror and checked myself out, and I looked great. I started walking to and from the mirror really working on making my walk as sexy as possible.

"Looking good baby," Helen cooed as she came back in the room.

She had on the exact same outfit as mine. We looked like sisters, or almost even twins. She walked over to me and gave me a long passionate kiss. While she did this her hands worked all over my body. As the kiss broke her hands make they're way to my ass and gave it a good squeeze.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot something," Helen said as she went to the nightstand.

She turned around with a new rather large butt plug in her hand.

"Almost forgot this," she said as she walked to me. "Bend over dear, and then we'll be ready to go."

I did as I was told and she lifted my already short skirt just a little and pulled my thong to the side. With the other hand she guided the plug to my bud and began to push it inside.

"There, I think we're ready to go," Helen said as she led me out side.

We grabbed the things she had packed and put them in the trunk and away we went. I was a little nervous at first about being out in the public dressed like this. But after a short time I was beginning to feel ok about it since the only ones that were looking at us were men. The drive was taking some time and we had been on the highway for a while before I told Helen that I had to use the bathroom. She smiled and agreed that she could to. We got off the highway and right into a little service station. She was getting the fuel and I was heading to the bathroom.

"Remember which one your going into," Helen yelled to me.

Although very embarrassed, there was hardly anyone around. And they may not be able to figure out what she meant as well. This was no high class service station by any means. But with my bladder full I knew I had to go. So after I was inside I started at my business, hearing someone come into the room next to me. Paying no attention I finished up and began to wash my hands. As I went to reach for the paper towel that was hanging there, I got the biggest shock. As I grabbed hold of the towel I also grabbed hold of a semi erect dick that was poking through the wall behind it. With shock and fear at first I released it and just pulled off the paper towel. It didn't pull away. With the new love for sexual excitement I found myself reaching back to it. I slowly started stroking it. The blood began flowing to it as I quickly sprang to full attention. I slowly lowered myself to my knees. I don't know if this was just automatic instinct now of what. But within seconds of dropping down I had it in my mouth. I gobbled it up until my nose hit the wall. I began sliding my mouth up and down this strangers shaft. I could tell he liked it by the low moans that were coming through the paper thin walls. I kept at the task at hand until I could really hear him moaning. I knew he wasn't going to last long, and began speeding up the pace. As I was doing this I could hear the door beside me open. I didn't even look to see who it was.

"Well what do we have here," Helen joked.

I didn't look or say a word. I just kept working at the dick that was now beginning to leak precum. I could hear her laughing as she closed the door and just stood back and watched. The man on the other side gave a grunt as my mouth began to fill with his cum. I bobbed on his cock until he was drained. I then turned to Helen as I was swallowing the last of it, while she just stood there laughing and clapping.

"Looks like I can't leave you alone for two minutes and you have a cock in you," she said to me still laughing. "Well let's get you cleaned up and get back on the road."

I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed quiet. We got cleaned up and we were back on the highway. Helen just kept smiling. After a little while longer on the highway Helen looked to me and said.

"Well if your craving anymore cock you can take this one on," she was just smiling as she pulled the hem of her skirt up.

Her favourite strap on bobbed out from underneath. I smiled and leaned over to go to work.

"Looks like I finally get one of those road hummers you like so much," Helen cooed.

I slid my mouth down the shaft. It was a little tough being in this position but I could manage. I worked away at it for sometime, almost to the point my jaw was beginning to get sore. Helen had also reached down and was working her fingers into her wet hole. To my surprise Helen had then turned on the plug inside of me. It began humming away in my rear. I was sexual bliss. Although my cock still inside the pocket in the panties, straining to come to life. I was very much turned on, and sped up on the rubber cock. Helen sensed this and she too sped up her own fingers. I could hear her panting above me as she brought herself to orgasm. As she was slowing down her pace she took the balls of the strap on and gave them a squeeze. For the second time that day my mouth was being filled with a cocks fluid. I lapped it up and cleaned off the entire shaft before sitting back up in my seat. Helen reached down to readjust her skirt and looked to me with a smile.

"Well good timing, we're here," she said. "I didn't know how many more times I could have went around that block," she said now giggling.

We pulled up to the main desk and Helen went in to check us in. She was back out in no time and we pulled away to find our cabin. It was a very nice resort with lots of small cabins scattered all over. We found ours and pulled up in front. We grabbed the bags from the trunk and headed inside. When we got inside in the middle of the floor was a massage table.

"Well I guess we better hurry our massage is in fifteen minutes," Helen advised me.

We took our things to the bedroom where we had a beautiful Jacuzzi tub in the corner and everything. It was like a sexual haven for couples. I was still somewhat in awe.

"I'll get us some wine," I said as I headed to the kitchen area.

"Sounds great, and I'll get ready for my massage," Helen said.

I poured us each a glass and began to sip away at it. Helen came out and took hers and did the same. She was only wearing her panties that matched mine. I wanted to pounce on her right then but I knew there was someone coming for the massage. She just went over to the table and laid down on her stomach and laid a towel across her midsection. There was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and my jaw almost must have hit the floor. There was a very muscular and tall black man standing there in the resort uniform. He just smiled and let himself in. He set down his supplies and began to pull out the oil. He poured it over my wife's body and began to work on her massage. I just sat and watched, somewhat sexually aroused.

After about 45 minutes Helen looked to me and told me to go get ready, that I was next. I went into the bedroom and began to get undressed. I began to panic a little then. I didn't know how I could hide all this. I stripped right down to my thong only, the same as Helen had done. I took a towel and wrapped it around my chest. 'This will work,' I thought and headed into the other room. Helen was just finishing up. I could make out Victor's name from his name tag. He turned away from both of us and busied himself with his oils. Helen sat up and got off the table. I could tell she was somewhat aroused because her nipples were very hard. She grabbed her wine and came over to give me a kiss.

"I'm going to soak in the tub for a bit and really get relaxed," Helen then said. "You hop up on the table and enjoy."

She walked into the bedroom with a smile. I pulled off the towel and laid on the table. I took the towel and did the same as I had seen Helen do. Knowing I was ready Victor turned and began to pour the oils on to me. He began to rub my body all over. As he was doing this I also felt the plug still buried in me come to life. I was a little nervous that he'd hear the humming coming from my lower body. He didn't stop he just kept working away. As he slid his hand up my legs they came to stop just shy of my crotch and ass. The next time they seemed to go a little higher. I was a little nervous but more so intrigued with how far they will go. Finally they were up to my ass and right to the 'v' of my legs. Panic had almost struck then, knowing about the still humming plug in my rear, as well as my somewhat stiffening cock that was tucked into the 'v' he had just went to. I was scared he had felt this when his hands pulled back. But my fear was laid to rest as he continued on. He kept on with the same stroke over and over.

Finally he moved on and came to my hips and began to work on my lower back. As I laid there with my arms at my side, he leaned in to push up my back. My hand came into contact with a semi hard object. He continued on doing the same stroke. I kept feeling it brush against my hand. He then stopped with it pressed against my hand and started doing circular motions on my back, meanwhile grinding this firm thing against my hand. I guess it was somewhat curiosity that took over because I instantly turned my hand to get a better feel at what it was. My mind almost exploded as I finally felt that it was indeed his semi erect cock. He kept on doing what he was, and I just laid there in awe feeling his massive dick grind against my hand. He then began slowly moving up my body. When he got to the neck area he stopped for a minute and began to add more oil. He then was beginning to make his way around the top of my head when he stopped again for a minute. When he carried on again I could now smell a hint of sweat in the room. Not paying any attention to it, he made his way around the top of my head and began working down the other side. As he did I felt something brush past my nose under the table. I opened my eyes but nothing was there. As I closed my eyes, again I felt it. I opened them again. There just below my face was Victor's giant black rod. He must have taken off his pants and his cock was running just under my face.

He began to work his way down the other side of my body now. I could sometimes feel some of his cock drag by me. As he got close to my lower back I immediately moved my hand. I had my hand turned out, as Victor made his way down. Like he did on the other side, he first started to lean in to work up my back. There it was. His hard dick came into contact with my hand. He kept up the same thing again for a few more strokes before starting to really lean in to do the circular motions on my back. My hand, although I wasn't moving it, was now almost giving Victor a hand job as he grinded it in to it. He didn't do this for too long.

"Would you like your front done, ma'am," Victor asked.

Without even answering I began to roll over. I also didn't give any thought about the two massive falsies that were glued to my chest. Victor was at the head of the table when I got myself turned over. He didn't say a word. I laid there in complete panic realizing what was now on display for him. I didn't know what I should do. I was just about to get up when Victor put his hands on me and began to rub. He was working from above my head down. I went to say something, (I really didn't know what), when I was met again with his huge black rod sliding up over my face. Now I was speechless and had nothing to say. His giant rod laid over me like a big black snake. Although my wife Helen and Sara had some big rubber toys we've used, this was out of this world. Here was a real cock laid on me that was the same size. He was working on my chest, cupping my fake rubber tits the odd time. I reached out with my tongue to touch the beast that was laying on me. I was amazed. I licked only the little part that was right over my mouth. Victor then started moving around my head and down beside my face. I could now finally make it to the end of his cock. I took it into my waiting mouth. He continued on rubbing down my body. Although I was only taking the tip of his cock, my mouth was full. His hands were now even lower on my body and were actually beginning to rub down in between my legs. My own cock was showing that it was liking the attention while pulling at the panties.

"What's going on in here," I heard Helen come back in the room. "Again I find you with a cock in your mouth."

Still somewhat giggling Helen made her way over to the table. While she did this she ran her hands all over Victor's firm body. She began to kiss him, while she reached down and joined his hand that was now rubbing my cock that was still pinned between my legs. When their kiss broke Victor, stopped rubbing me and turned my head and helped me to take a tiny bit more of his giant dick. While he was doing this Helen was making her way to the bottom of the table. When she was down there she began to help me lift my hips from the table. She then removed the butt plug that she had put in earlier. But as I held my hips up from the table she did something underneath me. She had another large dildo that she had now stuck onto the table below me. I slowly began to lower onto it. She help me down. The large dildo was now waiting at my hole. I began to lower more, taking it in inch by inch. I was soon back down onto the table. I felt full, but it was great, applying just the right pressure on my buttons. Helen then began to crawl up over me on the table. She was soon over me and licking at the huge dick in my mouth. We both worked hard at Victor's dick slowly bringing the huge beast fully to life. It just kept getting bigger and bigger.

12