The Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock replied for me by reminding me how much I had enjoyed seeing my fantasy of Linda with another man, even knowing it was happening without me there was arousing. Did she feel the same?

Work soon took over my thoughts, my cock had a welcome respite for a few hours that is until my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello sissy, I see your sexy wife has been busy with that guy Mark."

"How did you know?" I asked curious.

"He has just sent me a few pictures he took of the event, she is becoming quite the little star, and he said she was a terrific fuck. I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of her too, I will send you some pics I know you will want to wank over them."

My cock sprang back into life as I listened.

"Err yes Ok that would be great" I tried to mask my voice in case anyone could somehow overhear my conversation or read my mind even.

"Have fun with the pictures, Oh and I hear you are going to the cabaret evening, you will definitely love that, I know Linda will, bye sissy."

Click.

I checked my mail, sure enough there was a new message from Ron, I clicked it open and saw the attachment "L&M". I opened it, looking around in case someone had sneaked into my office unnoticed, like a naughty schoolboy I hunched over the screen willing it to burst into life. Three icons appeared, I clicked the first one, it was a slide show, I watched as it stepped through photo after photo showing the seduction and stripping of my wife in Mark's apartment. He must have the same camera set up as Ron I mused as I watched, there appeared to be shots from so many different angles and all of high quality, it crossed my mind that others may have seen them too.

Linda sat at the PC as she waited for Val to call by, she had seen the message from Ron drop in. The title caught her eye so she clicked it open, sitting back watching the pictures roll across the screen seeing herself acting like a porn star. By the time she got to the last set of photos she was most definitely aroused, the memory of Mark and how he had fucked her raising an ache between her legs that only one thing could satisfy.

The doorbell rang shaking her from her thoughts.

"Oh my you look flushed sweetie, what have you been doing?"

"Nothing, was looking at e-mails is all?" She blushed.

"Yeas indeed, I saw it too, naughty girl, looked like you had fun anyway."

Taken aback, Linda stood open mouthed as she realised Val had seen the pictures, she wondered how many others had too.

"Anyway we best get going, we need to get a new dress for the weekend and one or two other things as well."

In a couple of minutes Linda was ready and the two women left in Val's car heading for a pampering session and clothes shopping.

The beauty salon was 30 minutes away so Val chatted excitedly about what she had planned.

"Full massage, facial, nails, pedicure and a waxing as well as getting your hair done too of course, and then we will go get us both a new outfit as we will be in the right mood for it then after all that pampering I am sure."

The salon was a very smart one with all the beauticians dressed immaculately, unlike any other salon Linda had ever been inside. Val saw her looking round.

"This is an exclusive salon, only the best in here as you will see."

They were ushered through to the treatment rooms, all laid out with the finest equipment and furnishings, very clean and chic, a yellow light seemed to fill the place giving a surreal effect. They were each given a tall glass of champagne, Linda took a large gulp of hers.

"Mmmmm that's lovely."

"This way Ladies" A tall brunette in a white overall, and very high heels led them to the changing rooms. She closed the door and left.

Val stripped naked with Linda following suit, donning the fluffy robes they sat waiting as a side door opened and two black men stepped into the room. Both were stripped to the waist and bodies glistened with oil.

Linda's heart skipped as she looked at the two men, they were rather young, in their 20s maybe, very good looking too.

Without saying a word they indicated the room they had stepped out of, there were two massage tables set up. The two women stepped inside, Val leading the way.

"You will love this hun."

Linda followed naked under her robe, nervous, excited and curious too.

Val laid on the first table, Linda copied her lying face down and easing her robe open so it hung over the sides of the table. The two young men stood at the side of each table and in what seemed to be one smooth practiced movement whisked both the women's robes off leaving them naked. Val giggled, Linda gasped.

Still without a word the two men mirrored each other by oiling their hands and then adding a little to the middle of each woman's back before starting a slow sensual massage up and down and crossways backwards and forwards, rubbing the women's neck areas in unison. The sensation was incredibly sexy as each woman felt the dark hands rubbing their pale skin, up and down, giving them a thorough warm up in more ways than one.

The warm oily hands running over her body was soo relaxing that when the hand roamed along her sides from her waist to her shoulders she hardly noticed it, all she knew was it felt good. Drifting into that twilight area not fully awake yet not asleep she dosed as the hands stroked her up and down, then across her buttocks and down her thighs.

As the oiled hands worked on her thighs, regularly going from her feet to her shoulders and everywhere in between, she could feel a slow burn of arousal inside her. The hands sliding between her thighs slowly easing them apart as she relaxed, then slipping up close to her pussy. She could feel the inevitable happening as she got wet, the hands slipping closer and closer to her wet pussy. She was getting horny, almost willing the hands to touch her, but they kept teasing so close!

Still not a word from the two men.

A small moan escaped from Val, Linda could not see anything but she could hear soft moans now as the hands on her were working their magic too. Linda was wet, soaking really as she tried to somehow wriggle herself closer to the hands rubbing her.

All of a sudden the hands stopped.

A tap on her shoulder signalled her to turn over, she looked at the young man she smiled and eyed her body. She did not feel self-conscious, after all this young man had been fondling her for fifteen minutes already, but she felt his eyes on her now and that look of satisfaction that he had aroused this married woman.

She lay there and looked over at Val, she was panting, and her nipples rock hard too. The two men oiled their hands some more and this time poured warm oil over both women's breasts, Linda's heart skipped a beat as she knew he was going to be massaging her bare breasts any second. He smiled at her locking eyes as his hands rested on her breasts, slowly he moved across her swollen nipples sending shivers through her. She closed her eyes as he expertly massaged and teased her nipples, ever so slowly he moved his hands down her tummy tracing her sides, across her thighs and then back. Each circuit was slow and sensual, getting a little closer to her honeypot each time, she made an involuntary move with her hips causing his hand to brush so close to her pussy. Val moaned louder this time, Linda looked over at her, she was rolling her hips now in an attempt to get closer to the hands on her.

As she looked over she felt fingers trace across her labia!

"Ohhhh" she sighed.

Then again and again as the hands moved faster left and right in a circular motion each brushing her lips pulling one way then the other. Her hips moved also in time now to meet the hands. Wet noises came from her pussy now, Val was soaking too, her moans louder.

The hands stopped again.

Both women were panting. Confused Linda could not understand why it had stopped, her pussy ached for more and deeper attention now.

A small towel was placed over her eyes, it was warm and damp, it somehow helped to relax her further from the sexual stupor she felt she was in. Then she felt more oil drizzled over her pussy now!

Then the first direct touch on her clit!!

The touch was like electric! Then again the slightest touch as the young fingers started to tease her clit, slow circles around it willing it into further arousal.

The teasing went on, alternating between her clit and her nipples for what seemed like ages, then the oil was seeping down to her tight hole too, a finger slid across there making her shudder.

The assault on her senses as she laid unable to see was heightened, her pussy wanted more, she was starting to pant louder too as was Val.

She heard a creak from next to her, then a grunt followed by a sigh.

Her table shook a little she felt the young man suddenly between her legs! His mouth clamped onto her right nipple! She sighed.

The warm suction on her nipples felt wonderful, then it stopped, moved to her left, again she sighed, the same suction and nibbling keeping her so aroused now, her pussy leaking like a tap. It was as she concentrated on the attention to her nipples that she felt something press against her pussy lips. It happened again, it wasn't a finger she thought, again she felt the touch although longer this time.

As the young man suckled on her nipples, his hands stroking her breasts and sides, the head of his cock nudged against her wetness. She felt herself spread her legs wider to accommodate him then in one smooth move he was inside her!!

Linda felt the length of the young man's cock slide fully inside her it was rather thick and stretched her pussy lips tight round his shaft. He remained still inside her for a few seconds, flexing his cock as she got used to his size. Her eyes still covered she was concentrating on the feelings her body was experiencing.

Oh my! He is in me!

She heard the groan from Val as the synchronised fucking began in earnest, wet fucking noises filled the air as both women were fucked hard and fast. They both were so close to cumming they reached up holding on to their lovers as they approached a dual climax, the sounds of their orgasms filled the room, the pulsing of their respective pussies was the signal for the young men to cum too, spurt after spurt of semen flooded two willing women as they lay, eyes covered. Without a word the two men left, the towels served to clean up, they looked at each other both red faced smiling.

"Well how was that for a massage?"

"I have never had anything like that in my life before" Linda blushed.

The tall beautician returned and handed the women their robes.

"I hope everything was to your satisfaction ladies?"

"Yes definitely."

"Good, now if you would like to follow me we will get you showered and onto the treatment you requested."

With that she led them through to the shower area where they were left to shower before two attendants arrived to see about their waxing.

The next two hours were spent being pampered and preened by a variety of young women, facials, nails and hair done they left the salon two very satisfied women.

The trip to the store for a new outfit was another new experience, the two women drove to a small outfitters and entered by the rear doors. Linda looked confused as they were met and guided into an Aladdin's cave of dresses and accessories.

The owner, a woman around Val's age, met them at the door, welcomed Val like an old friend.

"Hello Val, it's been so long, kissing her on both cheeks, we should meet up soon. Anyway I got your message and have a few things ready for you to look at, Anita told me you were done at the salon."

"Yes I thought it would be good for Linda to try what they have to offer, Grace, this is Linda."

"Pleased to meet you Linda, me and Val go way back, that salon is something else isn't it? Let's go see what we have for you shall we?"

Stepping into a large dressing room with mirrors all around, Grace led the two women over to a rack of dresses and accessories.

"I tried to get what you wanted Val, I hope these will do for you?"

Val smiled as she pulled a couple of dresses from the rack, both in black, she held them up to Linda eyeing the length and shape.

"What do you think Linda? Try these first? We have loads to go through."

Linda looked at the dress, it looked normal enough a black cocktail dress with a lowish front and a flared skirt.

Val selected a couple of others and handed them to her to try on.

Linda slipped into a cubicle, stripped and stepped into the first dress, it looked great, a perfect fit in fact. As she walked out in front of Val and Grace she could feel the skirt swishing nicely against her newly waxed legs, it felt so soft, thrilling in fact. She stood in front of them and as directed twirled slowly.

"Yes I think that one is nice, does it have any special features?"

Linda looked puzzled.

Grace moved to her side and eased a tiny clip open on the front of the dress near her bust line she then peeled the front of the dress away leaving Linda now with both breasts exposed and the thin straps of the dress framing her exposed boobs perfectly. The built in bra was a platform style which pushed her breasts up and outwards, almost offering them to the viewer. Linda gasped at the removal of the front of the dress, her breasts were fully exposed!

"Oh yes I like that look, I will have one like that myself." Glowed Val.

"That's much better, definitely something like for me too that please, will be perfect for getting attention as you know."

"Ok I have your sizes so will be easy enough, just decide on colours, accessories too of course."

The women tried on several more dresses all with the special features and eventually settled on a matching pair of the first one they saw in black and another similar one in red for Linda and a Blue one for Val.

Accessories included lacy underwear, stockings, suspenders as well as heels to complete the full outfits.

It had been a busy day, Linda was exhausted and excited when she returned home with her bags taking them straight to her bedroom before crashing on the sofa for a long cold drink with Mike.

"How was your day love?" he asked.

"Interesting." Was all she could say as she took a long pull on her drink.

"I think the cabaret evening is going to be interesting too."

12