The Neighbour Ch. 05

Story Info
Our weekend away invites a few women with surprises to join.
7.4k words
4.48
33.8k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our great night of fun, Victor had left and we had turned in for the night. Helen and I both woke after a great sleep with nothing but the sweetest of dreams. Helen waited for me to get up too and we both headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She helped me shave my entire body again. I showered and cleaned myself up from the night before. Once I was all clean and my skin was silky smooth with a feminine scent, I stood before the mirror and began to apply some fresh makeup to my face. Helen wasn't long before she was done and helped me out with my makeup. She also reached down and lifted my giant silicone tits from the counter and began to apply adhesive to be backs of them. She proceeded to fasten them to my chest and adjust them till they realistically and were in the just the right place. She then began to grab some more makeup from the counter and went to work on the edges of the forms. Although she'd never done this before I figured out what she was doing. She was blending the falsies into my own skin colour. Helen worked for some time on them until they were both perfect. I just stood and admired in the mirror. She'd never spent this much time with them before.

"You just wait a couple minutes for makeup to dry, and then you can start to get dressed," Helen informed me.

So I stood admiring her handy work in the mirror while she kept herself busy behind me. When I figured I had waited enough, or should I say oogled them enough, I turned to find what Helen was doing behind me. There I saw three different bags on the bed. They all had a number on them. Before I could say a word Helen spoke from the other room.

"Put on everything in the bags. Each bag is a different outfit. Try them on in order and come out here and show me."

So with a kid at Christmas attitude, I tore into the first bag and emptied all it's contents on to the in front of me. I began to sort through the clothing and shoes. As I did this I began to put together the outfit in my head. It was a school girl uniform. So I first started with the stockings and began to slide them up my legs. They were white with a feminine bow at the tops. Next was the garter belt to hold the stockings firm. After fastening the last of the garters I searched the pile to find the panties next. When I did my heart jumped, there where some white frilly panties with a anal plug fastened right into the back of them. But with a coy smile on my face I began to slide them up my legs. When I had them almost around my waist the rear invader was probing at my hole. I reached around and applied some pressure until my new found friend was buried inside. I finished adjusting the panties before moving on to the skirt. It was a short plaid number that barely covered the garters let alone my frilly panties. Next was a white button up shirt, that by all means hardly classified as a shirt. I wrapped around me and used the tails to tie it at the front. With my massive chest it held everything tight and forced up a good amount of cleavage. Next were the black high Jane's. I slid into them and did them up before finally turning to the mirror and striking a few poses to admire my new look.

Not wanting to keep Helen waiting I walked out to the other room where Helen was. There she was relaxed on the couch in some very sexy lingerie with some wine. But all around her was set up like some sort of photo shoot.

"Hope you like your new outfit, we're gonna get some real pictures of you posing in all those nasty clothes," Helen said as she got up and moved behind the camera. "Now I think we'll start this in front of the fireplace. Maybe lay in front of it, and look toward me."

I did as I was being instructed. She had me lay facing the camera with my feet up behind me and me curling my hair in my fingers to start. I had to admit it was sort of fun, and as the camera snapped they were beginning to a lot risqué. But I was still loving every minute of it and I just kept on doing what she was telling me too. I had my skirt pulled up, and my tits were now out of the shirt, but it was still holding them upward. I was then instructed to lift one to my mouth and lick the nipple. I followed the orders and began to lick my nipples while up skirt to the camera. I was more than excited by now, and my hard on was straining against my panties. I was rolling and in front of the camera like a real porn star. I was really loving this, and by looking to Helen it was doing the same to her. She was sometimes slipping a stray finger to give her slit a little play through her panties. As the pictures and poses came to an end Helen, told me it was time for the next outfit.

So into the room I went and poured the second bags contents onto the bed. I began to peel off this outfit off while inspected the new one infront of me. It looked like I was going to be a maid next. So with the old outfit off, I began to slide into the new one. With stockings on, the black ass less panties on and the tight fitting one piece corset type dress. I looked back to the bed to see only a pair of sexy heels and two feather dusters. But as I looked a little closer I could see the one didn't really have a handle on it. It was a plug for my rear that was a duster on the other end. So waisting no time I slide it into place, put on the shoes and adjusted the apron and grabbed the other duster and headed to the other room. I began a little role playing as I dusted the shelves as I came into the room. Helen immediately began to snap pictures. I again began to pose for the camera and snapped the pictures. It was no time at all before Helen had me dusting the tables with the rear duster.

"How do you like this outfit," Helen asked.

"Great," I replied with a smile.

It was no time at all before I was down on the floor posing again like a Playboy star. corset forced my huge tits up so the cleavage was spilling out the top. But again I was soon pulling my large globes out and licking in front of the camera. Helen again was working a finger on her own clit. I was soon done with this outfit and again sent back to the room for another costume change.

"Now I guess this one doesn't really suit you exactly but I thought it would make for some great pictures," Helen exclaimed from the other room.

I was soon naked and emptying the bag out. I was a full dominatrix outfit. It was leather from head to toe, with a red corset tied into it. There was also a zipper on the crotch that went right from the front to the back. So I put on the outfit and looked to the rest of the bag's contents. There was another plug with a long leather tail coming out of it. So I opened the zipper at the rear and pushed the new plug in. I finished with the thigh high leather boots and headed for the other room. Like the times before everything happened much the same. But as the photo's were finishing up Helen was really starting to pay more attention to her own crotch than the pictures. So I began to make my way over to her. As I did this she pulled her panties to the side. She stepped forward and straddled my face. I began to work my tongue on her already soaked crotch. She literally dripping down my face. So at this rate she didn't hold off long before her orgasm took over her. Her knees weakened and planted her crotch right on my face. Her juices were almost squirting out of her as I lapped up as much as possible.

"Well with that taken care of, I guess we can get ready to go out and get something else to eat," she joked as she looked down to me.

The both of us showered off and got ready to go out for the night. We both dressed much the same in a tight short skirts and tight fitting shirts that showed off awesome cleavage. We were both ready and out the door we went. We just walked up lane way's to the lounge at the resort. Helen and I got a booth in the corner and we ordered some drinks as we sat and talked about the day. All the time another table of ladies across from us kept looking in our direction. We just smiled back to them and carried on conversation. As we finished our meal Helen excused herself for a minute and left the lounge. As she did this one of the ladies from the other table got up and walked over to me. She introduced herself as Samantha, but her friends call her Sam. She said that she couldn't help but notice us from across the lounge. I took it as a compliment and said that we had also noticed them. She sat down next to me as she kept on making some small talk. Helen had a yellow envelope in hand as she came back into the lounge and headed for the table. Sam just smiled to her as Helen did the same back. We all introduced each other and Helen slid down beside Sam and joined right in a conversation. The definitely had a sexual vibe to it. And before I could just pick my finger on it. I had my whole hand on it. Something was said about Sam and her girls, and before I could say anything myself, Helen agreed they were just what we were looking for.

Sam turned to me and grabbed my hand and placed it just under her skirt, on her crotch.

"So you think you can handle women like us," she said to me with a smile on her face.

I was speechless. Under her skirt my hand was resting on her giant cock. I could feel the long beast through her panties. She could probably see the shock in my eyes.

"I think you know how to handle something like this," Sam said with a wicked grin.

After talking a little while longer we finally decide to head back to our room. Sam agrees to join us. So when we get in our place Helen and Sam sit down on the couch and begin talking again.

"Could you get us some wine," Helen asked.

"Sure," I said as I headed for the kitchen.

"Wait, if your going to serve us some wine, how 'bout you go put on the outfit from the second bag," Helen said. "And I do mean all of that outfit," she continued with a evil grin.

A little bit of fear embarrassment shot through me, but I headed to the bedroom to do what I was told. I stripped down and put on the outfit. I held up the anal duster while remembering she said 'all' of the outfit. So not disappoint I inserted the plug and back out the the other room I went. The girls hardly noticed me back as they were flipping through some pictures that they must gotten out of the yellow envelope. I got the ladies the wine and was heading back as I could hear them talking about the pictures. They were some of the pictures from the shoots today. I sat Helen's wine in front of her, the fact they were looking at those pictures had me a little on edge. As I went to set Sam's drink down on the table my shaky hands fumbled and some of her wine landed on the front of her.

"I'm so sorry," I said immediately.

"No problem," she said. "Where's your bathroom, I'll just go tidy up."

We pointed her to the bathroom on the other side of the bedroom. I tidy up in the living room and grab Sam another glass of wine. I sit down by where Sam sitting.

"I hope you don't mind, I seen the outfit's laid out there and I figured instead of trying to clean that one up I could just use one of these." Sam said as she stood in the doorway.

My eyes almost fell out of my head. I looked to see her standing there in the school girl outfit. I could clearly see her massive cock coiled up in the front of the panties. She walked in front of me and turned and bent a little. There in the rear of the panties there was a tent from the plug.

"I could just use a little hand with this though," Sam said as she leaned forward a little more.

Without thought I reached up and applied some pressure to the plug before it sank inside of her. Thanking me she sat down and began through the pictures again. They were commenting on how sexy they were, and sipping back they're wine. I noticed there were almost empty and I grabbed the glasses and went and got them some more. As I cam back into the room there was now a four more women sitting around. They were all Sam's friends from the bar. They were all sitting around passing the pictures around. As I looked around I could help but notice Sam's cock was starting to harden in the front of her panties. Her skirt couldn't hide her growing bulge. And I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of it. Sam noticed what I was looking at and opened her legs a little more.

"I think her sees something he likes," Sam joked as all their eyes turned toward me. "He can't seem to take his eyes off of it. So why don't you come over here and take care of it like your picturing in your head."

I didn't have to be told twice, I made my way over to her and dropped to my in front of her. She slid to the front of her seat and pulled her skirt back. She then slid a finger behind the edge of her panties and pulled them to the side, freeing her hardening rod. I reached out to take it into my hands. I could hardly even wrap my hand around it. I instantly began to lower my mouth toward it. As I took it in I could almost make out sighs from some of the other women. I began to sink further and further down the shaft. My mouth was completely full. But as I worked it in and out a few times, I finally felt my nose hit skin and knew I had taken the entire think into my mouth and throat. Helen had gotten up and moved out of the room for a second, only to return with a bag. Although I couldn't see all of this she was announcing her actions and what was in the bag as she dumped it out on the table beside me. All the girls in the room began to stir then. I just kept working on Sam's massive cock. I could feel someone's presence behind me before they took hold of the duster plug and pulled it out. I only had an empty feeling for a short time, before they were feeding they're own hard cock into my ass. I could feel that they're cock was much the same size as Sam's, as they fed it into me inch by inch. When they had it buried in me to the hilt they began to withdraw.

They were soon rocking in and out of me. I was using this motion to keep a rhythm on Sam's cock. As the pounding was picking up speed, I could feel my huge tits beginning to fall out of the little top that held them in. With the bouncing I was doing they quickly made they're way out and began bouncing on my chest. The weight and feel made me feel like they were there all the time. The sounds coming from Sam and the girl behind me let me know they were getting close to climax. We sped up a little more before they shrieked as they began to climax. Sam began to fill my mouth with her hot seed. I swallowed it down and kept pumping out every last drop. The girl behind me was filling my ass with her hot load. But as she finished she pulled out and grabbed a bigger plug from the table and shoved it in my now empty hole. I finished with Sam and began to back away and stand up. But as i did this they strapped a collar and leash around my neck. One of the girls took control and led me to sit on the coffee table.

As I did this I could feel the plug in my rear almost like suction cup to the table. The lady then took the leash and tied it off to the table. So not able to get up I sat there and began to finally look around. Helen was now spread on the floor and was starting to be screwed by one of the ladies. While another was face fucking her mouth. Helen's moans and groans were telling me she was liking every minute of it. As the lady fucking her snatch moaned in her own climax she was quickly replaced by the one that was fucking her mouth. Another took her place in Helen's mouth, and the one that pulled her cock out of Helen's snatch made her way over to me. She put her cock into my mouth and I began to lick her clean. There was a mix of their own semen and Helen's juices. I licked only for a short time before they moved away. The girl that was screwing Helen began into her climax and shot her load deep into Helen. Again they all switched places and I was produced another slimy cock to lick clean. This went on for sometime before all the ladies had pumped their load into my wife. At this point one of the ladies untied me and pulled me back to lay down on the table. My own raging hard on that hadn't had release yet tented my panties toward the sky.

Helen had gotten up and was beginning to straddle me. She reached down to pull my panties aside before dropping down on to my cock. I could feel the wetness of all the loads before as I slid inside of her. I almost started to blow right then. Helen picked up speed very quickly as I finally began to shoot my own long awaited load. But as quick as I started my climax trailed off and she pulled off of me and let my panties cover my cock again. As she did this, she began to make her way up my body until she stopped with her snatch right above my face. I could see the juices leaking out of her. I knew what was coming so I opened my mouth and began to get ready to work my tongue on her juice filled snatch. But as I did this she released her vaginal muscles and the hot goo began to drip out of her. At first it was a slow pace but it quickly sped to a constant stream. My mouth was being filled by her own juices mixed with the semen from all of gorgeous ladies. I swallowed it all down before she finally planted her crotch on my mouth. I began to lick her clean. As I was doing this one of the ladies began to pull the plug out of my rear and slide their own cock in.

They were quick to pick up the pace, and I was quickly being pounded again. My tits again were bouncing on my chest and I was lapping away at my wifes well used snatch. The women screwing me didn't take long before she was moaning in climax and filling my rear with another load of her seed. She was quickly replaced by another and she too picked up a pace rather quickly. She too filled me with her load and was replaced again. Again and again I was screwed by the women until they had finally had enough. But as the last one finished she pulled out and slid the plug back into me. As she did this Helen had now peeled herself off of me and turned to face the women. She thanked them for coming and they began to head out the door. So I still laid there plugged with an ass full of semen.

"How'd you like that?" Helen asked. "I know I sure enjoyed it."

"It was great," was all I could manage to get out.

"Well I'm glad you liked it," Helen continued. "Because they are moving to our area, so there is going to a lot more of it yet to come."

Helen helped to untie me and we made our way to the bedroom. We both got cleaned up and got ready for bed. But as I lay there in bed I realized, whether on purpose or she forgot, my ass was still full of cum and topped off with a plug. After our great night of fun, Victor had left and we had turned in for the night. Helen and I both woke after a great sleep with nothing but the sweetest of dreams. Helen waited for me to get up too and we both headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She helped me shave my entire body again. I showered and cleaned myself up from the night before. Once I was all clean and my skin was silky smooth with a feminine scent, I stood before the mirror and began to apply some fresh makeup to my face. Helen wasn't long before she was done and helped me out with my makeup. She also reached down and lifted my giant silicone tits from the counter and began to apply adhesive to be backs of them. She proceeded to fasten them to my chest and adjust them till they realistically and were in the just the right place. She then began to grab some more makeup from the counter and went to work on the edges of the forms. Although she'd never done this before I figured out what she was doing. She was blending the falsies into my own skin colour. Helen worked for some time on them until they were both perfect. I just stood and admired in the mirror. She'd never spent this much time with them before.

"You just wait a couple minutes for makeup to dry, and then you can start to get dressed," Helen informed me.

12