The Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

He finished the whisky, and went to the laundry basket, and searched through until he found a pair of Irene's worn panties, not a little thong like the pair she was wearing with her lover in the club, but a big, boring, beige pair which were what she normally wore. He went back to bed, lay down, placed the knickers over his cock and closed his eyes.

His imagination took over, and he was quickly picturing Irene naked in the guys bed, imagining him climbing between her legs, pushing his cock into her wet juicy pussy, and starting to pump in and out as she screamed in ecstacy, shouting about how big he was, how close to orgasm she was getting. As Irene was getting close to cumming in Oscar's imagination, Oscar was himself getting very close to cumming in Irene's boring panties.

"Well, well, you're obviously having fun." Irene interrupted him.

Oscar was horrified, he tried to hide the panties under the pillow, to pull the bed sheets over his erect cock, but nothing he could do could disguise what he had been doing. Irene sat on the side of the bed, pulled the covers clear of Oscar's body and took gentle hold of his cock and started gently massaging it.

"So, were you remembering watching me at the club with Mark? Imagining me being fucked by him back in his apartment?" She taunted.

"I, um..." Oscar stammered.

"Did it turn you on that much darling? Didn't you realise that I knew you were there watching? I put on a show for you, but I was never going to let it go any further, I just wanted to find out whether you would still be excited if it became real. Now I know don't I?"

"I'm not sure, when I was in the club, all I felt was nausea, but once I got home, with another whisky inside me, I felt more aroused than I have ever felt in my life. Now I just feel confused." Oscar explained.

"Well, your little cock isn't confused, so I'll just slip off my dress, and jump into bed with you."

Irene did exactly what she had suggested, and, instead of lying on her back, as normal, she climbed on top of Oscar's rigid cock and started riding him. She bounced up and down, completely controlling their love making, and after a few minutes she was getting close to orgasm, but so was Oscar, and although he tried his best to think about other things, he couldn't stop seeing Irene in the arms of the amorous Mark, and soon he squirted inside his pre orgasmic wife.

"Dam you Oscar! I was so close! You'll have to lick me!" Irene demanded as she moved up Oscar's body and settled her sloppy, cum filled pussy onto his mouth.

Despite Oscar's distaste at the idea of licking his own cum out of his wife's pussy, he started licking her clit, and although he had already had his satisfaction, the fact that his normally meek wife was ordering him to lick his own jism out of her sloppy pussy was so incredibly hot that he really began to enjoy the experience. Irene was also enjoying riding her husband's face and enjoying her new found dominance, which was driving her towards a sensational orgasm. The more excited she got, the harder she rode, and the harder she rode, the more wonderful the sensations became, until she started to feel the wave of climax rushing up inside her, until the whole of her lower body seemed to be convulsing.

As her fantastic orgasm took control of her muscles, she pressed hard down on to Oscar's face, not caring about him, not thinking about him, just relishing the new experience of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

After a little while, the waves of pleasure started slowing slightly, and Irene became aware that Oscar was slapping her thighs, trying to get her attention. At first she ignored him, wanting to completely finish her orgasm, but his slaps got harder and harder until she gave up and lifted herself off his face.

Oscar sucked in a lungful of air, and gasped "I couldn't breath!"

"Oh, right, I didn't notice. Anyway, that was amazing, the best orgasm I've ever had!"

Irene moved down Oscar's body and as she brushed over his little cock, she realised it was hard again.

"Who's a horny boy then?" She teased, grabbing hold of his hard cock and starting to pump it.

"Oohhh!" Oscar groaned with pleasure.

"Maybe I should go out with Jackie more often, what do you think darling?"

"Yesss..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes please, go out with Jackie as often as you like!" Oscar gasped as his cock erupted, sending cum over Irene's hand, and his own stomach.

Irene offered Oscar her hand to clean, which he did without complaint.

"You'd better clean yourself, I'm going to shower then go to bed, we can talk about all this in the morning."

The couple both slept in fairly late the next morning. Irene woke first, but just lay quietly, letting Oscar sleep, remembering her evening out with Jackie, and hoping that Oscar would be keen for them to repeat the experience. After about half an hour Irene was starting to get restless, she needed to go to the loo, and she was getting bored waiting for Oscar to wake up, but when she looked at him again she saw that his eyes were open, and he was looking at her, which made her nervous. Maybe he was upset about the previous night.

"Good morning gorgeous," he said, smiling, "did you sleep well?"

"Very well, thank you, and you?"

"Like a baby." He answered, still smiling.

"You seem happy."

"I am, shall I make some coffee?" He offered.

"Good idea, I need to pee."

Irene got out of bed and walked to the en-suite, and Oscar lingered in bed, waiting to hear a sound he enjoyed almost every morning, the hiss of his wife peeing, imagining the taste and smell of her morning pee. As he heard her pulling the toilet paper off the roll he jumped up and headed for the kitchen.

A few minutes later they were both back in bed, sitting up and sipping hot coffee. Irene decided to seize the initiative and ask her question first.

"Shall we talk about last night?" She suggested, with some trepidation.

"Yes, I'd like that." Oscar answered, giving Irene some reassurance, but leaving her to bite the bullet.

"So, please put me out of my misery, what do you feel about everything which happened?"

Oscar paused for thought, or perhaps it was for effect, either way, Irene sipped her coffee and waited anxiously for his verdict.

"When you first went out I felt lonely and abandoned, and when I saw you with that guy I felt sick with jealousy." He started.

"I see."

"Then at the club, when I saw you making out with the same guy, I felt even worse, and in the end I couldn't stay, I was sure you were going to sleep with him, so I went home."

Oscar paused, and Irene waited, her heart hammering in her chest, convinced that she had stupidly destroyed their marriage with her silly game.

"But, when I got home, I suddenly felt really horny, and I found a pair of your worn panties, and began to wank. I remembered you kissing the guy, and then I imagined you in bed with him, being fucked by his big cock, and I quickly got so aroused, and I knew I was going to cum."

Oscar paused again, allowing himself to remember how he felt when he realised that Irene was home and watching him wanking into her panties.

"At first I was horrified that you had caught me wanking into your panties, and I tried to hide them, then I felt huge relief that you were home so soon, which meant that you hadn't slept with the guy, and then I felt an incredible wave of love and desire for you wash over me, and then we had the best sex I've ever had in my entire life."

Oscar paused at looked at his wife, who had tears of relief trickling down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry my darling, I've been going on about my cuckold fantasy for most of our marriage, without really thinking about how you might feel about it. So now, please tell me about your thoughts and feelings."

Oscar felt relief that he'd opened up completely to his loving wife, and hoped that she would forgive him for all the years he'd pestered her to cuckold him.

"Right, well, I guess I have to bare my soul now." Irene started, not sure how to begin.

"When I first met her, Jackie was a breath of fresh air, and I jumped at the chance to go out with her and show you what it would really feel like to be cuckolded. I felt angry with you for your kinky perversion and wanted to get my revenge for all the years you had pestered me to be more daring sexually."

"I'm so sorry my love."

"Sshh..let me finish!"

"Sorry."

"When we got to the bar we were chatted up almost immediately, and I found it very flattering and exciting, and I got very turned on by his attention, but, the more he groped me, the more uneasy I felt, and I began to seriously regret having agreed to go out with Jackie when I knew that she liked to hook up with horny guys."

Irene paused, marshalling her thoughts.

"Then I glimpsed you out of the corner of my eye, and I felt such relief. I was sure that you had felt second thoughts, and had come to claim me, but when you did nothing, and then after a little while disappeared, I felt angry again, I thought, Damn you! I'll let this guy fuck me!"

"I understand." Oscar commented, feeling guilty again.

"But when we got to the club, there you were! My hero had somehow worked out where we were going and got there ahead of us, I was so proud of you, my wonderful husband, watching over me but allowing me my freedom. It felt as though we were playing a game together and I decided to give you a good show. I encouraged the guy to grope me for you to watch, for your entertainment, and it was a wonderful and thrilling feeling and I knew then that you had been right all along."

Oscar said nothing, he just looked at his wife with adoration.

"Then suddenly I realised you'd gone, and I knew that the game was over for the night and it was time for you and I to have some fun. I dumped the guy quickly, and came home as quickly as I could."

"And when you got here I was wanking into a pair of your panties!" Oscar said, sounding dejected and ashamed.

"What I saw filled me with love, you silly man! I realised that you must have assumed I was going to sleep with the guy, so you were wanking imagining it, and it was into my underwear. What better proof of your love for me could I possibly have. Oscar I love you so much, and hope that from now on we can play some fun games to excite us both, but be confident of our love for each other. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds fantastic, but, first I have something more to say."

"Go on." Irene instructed, puzzled.

"Last night you climbed on my face after I'd cum."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just got carried away."

"You totally dominated me, and...it was so unbelievably exciting...whatever games we play, will you please dominate me like that, I totally loved it." Oscar admitted.

"Even when I nearly suffocated you?" Irene queried, smiling.

"Especially then!" Oscar almost screamed.

Both Irene and Oscar seemed to have run out of steam after all the confessions, and they both sat in bed sipping coffee and not speaking. Finally Irene decided to speak.

"So, have you had your fill of excitement for one weekend, or would you like to do something else?" She asked, testing the water.

"I would love to do something else," Oscar answered, "what did you have in mind?"

"I don't really know darling," she answered hesitantly, "maybe..."

"Yes?"

"Perhaps you could choose some daring clothes for me to wear and we could go to a bar for a pre-lunch drink? Say if you hate the idea?"

"I love the idea!" Oscar answered, "why don't you go and shower while I make breakfast."

Oscar prepared scrambled eggs on toast with some crispy bacon, which he placed on the table at exactly the moment that Irene walked into the kitchen, fresh from her shower, and wearing a short sarong, and nothing else.

"Hmmnn, that smells good darling, I'm starving." Irene announced, sitting herself at the table and preparing to eat.

For a few minutes they both ate in silence, and then Oscar broke the amiable silence.

"Do you really mean I have a completely free reign to choose what you wear today?" Oscar asked, sounding a little doubtful.

"Yes, you sexy man, I'll wear whatever you want me to wear." Irene answered, getting increasingly excited.

"OK, after breakfast we can go upstairs and choose." He answered, sounding just as excited.

They both wolfed their food down, eager to get to the next stage of their game. Once in the bedroom Irene sat at her dressing table and started applying make up, while Oscar began going through her wardrobe, sliding clothes to one side as he eliminated them.

"What about this yellow skirt?" he asked, lifting up a short flared bright yellow cotton skirt, "it's the one you bought when we were on holiday a few years ago, do you remember?"

"Of course I remember, I was quite drunk, and when I'd sobered up I realised that it was much too short for a woman of my age, and also that it is so light and flared that any breeze would cause it to lift, exposing my panties for all to see."

"You said I could choose anything, and I choose the yellow skirt." Oscar insisted.

"Well, I suppose I did say that, so, OK I'll wear it. Just be aware that men are likely to see my underwear!"

"That's the whole point!" Oscar explained triumphantly.

As Oscar started working his way through Irene's T shirts she smiled slightly to herself. Her pussy was getting moist at the thought of being made to wear the flimsy skirt, in fact she had always longed to wear it, but had never had the nerve. After a few minutes Oscar handed his wife a white T shirt, another item of clothing Irene hadn't ever worn, because she felt it was much too low cut. Her arousal increased at the thought of displaying her breasts for men to ogle.

"Are you going to choose my underwear as well darling, or would you like me to choose?" Irene asked, secretly hoping that Oscar would insist on choosing.

"I'll choose," he said, opening her underwear drawer, "here, wear this matching set."

Oscar held out a bra and thong set. It was made from lilac lace, the thong was tiny, and the bra would push up her breasts slightly, displaying her breasts provocatively in the low cut T shirt.

"OK, if that's your choice, I'll wear that set, but you mustn't get cross about the attention I'm going to get."

Irene dropped the sarong to the floor and started getting dressed, first putting on the bra and thong set, then the skirt, and finally the top. Oscar thought that she looked so sexy he wanted to fuck her immediately, but he steeled himself so that he could enjoy showing her off to other men.

"I suppose you want me to wear high heels as well?" She asked, smirking at her husband.

"Of course." He answered, feeling the familiar stirring of his cock.

"Ok, I'm ready, now before we go I think we should establish some boundaries, do you agree?" Irene asked.

Oscar had no idea what she was talking about, but he decided to play along.

"OK, what do you have in mind?" He asked without committing himself.

"Well, do you want to just display me, or do you want me to flirt as well, and if so, how far am I to go? I think you should set a limit, don't you?"

Oscar's small cock was making a tent in his jeans as he tried to think clearly and answer his wife's question, so he had great difficulty framing an answer.

"Yes please, I would like you to flirt as well, but I have no idea how far you should go, do I have to decide?"

"No, but if you don't, I need your solemn promise that you won't get angry if I go much further than you feel comfortable with."

Oscar couldn't believe what he was hearing his wife saying. Since the start of their married life he had fantasised about his straight laced wife having sex with other men, and now she was asking him to give her carte blanche to actually do it.

"You have my word darling, you can go as far as you want, and, in fact, the further you go the more thrilled and excited I will be."

"Hmmnn, we'll see...come on then...let's go."

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12