The Neighbour Pt. 05

Story Info
Irene entertains her lover at Sunday Lunch.
4.2k words
3.93
28.7k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Oscar just froze. Did Irene really expect him to drop to his knees in front of her lover? He started to lower himself slowly, assuming that she meant it since she hadn't laughed or told him it was a joke.

"Just ignore her, she's just winding you up, how are you doing Oscar?" Tom shook Oscar's outstretched hand and entered the apartment.

Oscar shook Tom's hand, relieved that he didn't have to drop to his knees, but not completely sure that his wife was winding him up. He still thought that she fully intended him to kneel in front of her lover, but Tom had saved him that indignity.

"Well, don't just stand there looking stupid, pour us all drinks." Irene ordered, and Oscar quickly obeyed her instruction.

"Tom, I'm so glad you could come to lunch, come here and give me a lovely kiss, I'm sure Jackie won't mind." Irene instructed her lover.

"Not at all, you go ahead and enjoy yourselves, I'll sit down, drink my Prosecco, and enjoy the show." Jackie answered, accepting her drink from Oscar and flopping into his favourite chair.

Oscar picked up the two remaining glasses, one for Irene and one for Tom. In view of the kneeling incident, he hadn't poured anything for himself. As he turned around to hand over the drinks, he was confronted by his wife and her lover kissing passionately right in front of him, which made him feel quite humiliated, but also extremely aroused. He had fantasised for years about watching his wife making out with another man, and now it was happening.

"Why don't you two love birds take your drinks with you into the bedroom. I'm sure lunch won't be ready for a while yet. What do you say Oscar, how long have they got to fuck before lunch is ready." Jackie asked.

"Erm..about half an hour, I suppose." He answered, feeling even more humiliated.

"Well, it'll have to be a quickie for now, off you go, I'll keep Oscar company."

Oscar watched his wife and her new lover head towards the bedroom, their bedroom, the marital bedroom, and felt slightly sick. His pulse was racing, and his heart was beating rapidly.

"I think you have stuff to do in the Kitchen Oscar." Jackie reminded him.

"Oh right, yes." He replied, heading for the kitchen, glad to have something to do.

Jackie followed him, and settled herself against a counter and sipped her drink, watching Oscar work.

"I can see that you are finding this whole thing much more traumatic than you had imagined, am I right?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, I am. To be honest Jackie, I think I thought it would never happen, it was just a fantasy." Oscar confessed.

"Would you like me to help you?"

"I don't see how you can, but if you think you can, then, yes please."

"Right, well, I need first to tell you that you haven't lost your wife. She still loves you just as much, she has no wish to lose you, and she only started this thing with Tom because you wanted her to, ok?"

"Yes, I suppose so." Oscar conceded, not at all sure where this was headed.

"I can also tell you that if you told Irene that you had made a terrible mistake, and you want her to stop cuckolding you, that she would do it. However, she would demand a promise from you. That promise would be that you never again mention your fantasy of her sleeping with other guys. Do you understand?"

"Yes Jackie, I understand." Oscar conceded.

"Now, tell me, do you still find the idea of Irene having sex with other men arousing? Think carefully before you answer."

"Yes I do, but I hadn't expected to feel so jealous." Oscar explained.

"I understand, but do you want to banish this fantasy from your life altogether?"

"No, I suppose not."

"Good, then what you must do is concentrate on your arousal, and feel gratitude to your wife for fulfilling your fantasy. You must focus on the fact that this is something that you and Irene are doing together, she is having sex with Tom because it turns you on, and now she has discovered that she enjoys it too, but she will stop if you want her to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Jackie, thank you, that does help." Oscar admitted.

"Good, now get on with the lunch while I pour us both a stiff drink."

Oscar busied himself with finishing off the roast lunch, and after a couple of minutes Jackie reappeared with two large glasses of brandy. He took a few gulps and carried on cooking, while Jackie watched him with a slight smile on her lips. She was very happy with how her little project was progressing.

Fifteen minutes later Oscar was ready to dish up, so he told Jackie so she could call Irene and Tom from the bedroom.

"Don't tell me, I'm already here, you go and tell the lovers, but knock first." Jackie instructed Oscar.

Oscar hesitated, but Jackie stared at him, making it clear that he had no choice, so he walked slowly towards the bedroom door then knocked gently.

"Come in" Irene called out.

Oscar nervously turned the handle and opened the door. The scene which greeted him took his breath away, and caused his heart to beat even faster. Irene was lying naked on her side, and Tom was also naked lying on his back next to her. Irene was gently stroking his erect cock, which was slick with juices, including his milky white cum, evidence of an orgasm he had already had.

As Oscar watched he became mesmerised by his wife's gentle stroking motion, and awestruck by the shear size of Tom's erect cock. Oscar had no idea that a man's cock could be that big.

"Oh, it's you," Irene blurted out, "oh well, you had to see it sometime, isn't his cock magnificent?"

"Yes, yes it is." Oscar answered, feeling his own little cock starting to stir.

"I assume lunch is ready?" She asked.

"Yes, it's ready to serve." Oscar answered, still unable to take his eyes off Tom's hard cock.

"Well, run along and we'll be there in a sec." Irene snapped, starting to get irritated.

Oscar left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him, then headed for the kitchen to take another big gulp of his brandy.

"Well, Oscar, you've got a hard on!" Jackie exclaimed.

"I...erm.." Oscar stuttered, embarrassed.

"No need to apologise, it's excellent, it means you're back to enjoying your fantasy, keep your head in that place."

Oscar started bringing the food through from the kitchen, and after a couple of trips Irene emerged from the bedroom wearing Tom's polo shirt and nothing else, and Oscar noticed that there was a silvery trail of cum slithering down the inside of her left thigh. Tom followed her wearing Oscar's dressing gown, which was too small for him, causing his now flaccid penis to keep slipping out.

Tom and Irene sat at the table side by side, and Jackie sat opposite them, leaving a place for Oscar next to her.

"Please help yourselves." Oscar encouraged.

"Thanks, I will, all that sex has made me hungry." Tom announced, reaching across the table to scoop vegetables, meat and potatoes onto his plate.

Oscar waited for the ladies to help themselves before he took some for himself, then he took a fairly modest amount, as he was feeling slightly sick, sitting opposite his wife and her lover.

"Well, Irene, how are you enjoying young Tom, he's quite a stud isn't he?" Jackie asked.

Oscar looked at Jackie in total disbelief, how could she have asked something like that over lunch?

"He certainly is," Irene replied between mouthfuls, "he has such a great cock, and he is so amazingly fit, I lost count of how many times he made me cum."

"Oscar," Jackie started, turning to look at him, "I think you should thank Tom for visiting to fuck your wife for you, don't you agree Irene?"

Irene paused for a second, surprised by Jackie's comment, but then she joined in.

"Yes, Oscar, you must thank Tom for giving me the fun which you can't manage, with your pathetic little winky."

Once again Oscar was like a rabbit caught in the headlights. His brain was racing trying to work out whether his wife and her friend were serious, then, as they all stared at him expectantly, he frantically tried to persuade his brain to find some appropriate words. Finally he started speaking.

"Thank you Tom for coming over and fucking my wife for me." He said through gritted teeth.

"You're very welcome Oscar, I have to say I've had a great time, your wife is a terrific fuck, horny and appreciative, in fact, I'm very happy to come here quite frequently to have sex with her, if she wants me to." Tom replied, grinning broadly.

"Well, I like the sound of frequently," Irene announced, taking hold of Tom's cock and stroking it gently, causing it to grow yet again, "Oscar, tell Tom that you would like him to come here and fuck me regularly."

"Oh God, I can't do this!" Oscar exploded, thrusting his chair back and walking out of the front door, slamming it behind him.

"Oops," Tom said, "I think we over did that a bit, shall I go?"

"No, certainly not, finish your lunch, I'll deal with Oscar later." Irene ordered.

The three of them ate rather quietly, following Oscar's outburst, but as the meal progressed, and the wine flowed, they all relaxed and chatted happily.

With the meal finished Tom made his excuses and left, leaving Irene and Jackie to clear up the dishes, and load the dishwasher, which struck Irene as an incredibly mundane activity after all the high drama.

"Have I screwed it all up Jackie? Will Oscar leave me now?" Irene asked.

"Not at all, I told you how to deal with him when he gets home, providing you follow my instructions he'll be fine, you can have your cake and eat it." Jackie answered, heading for the door.

As soon as Jackie was gone Irene sent a text to Oscar telling him to come home to talk.

Ten minutes later Oscar walked through the door looking rather sheepish.

"Don't say anything, just come into the bedroom, take your clothes off and get into bed." Irene ordered, following Jackie's instructions to the letter.

Irene also shed her clothes, and slipped into bed beside her husband. She lay on her side and took a firm hold on his flaccid little penis.

"Please don't say anything, just listen," she began, "I have now completely fulfilled your fantasy, exactly as you described it to me countless times, when we were making love. Instead of being overjoyed, and excited, you seem upset with me, was it not as you imagined it?"

"Erm...I'm not sure...not really I suppose. If I'm honest I felt more jealous than aroused." Oscar explained.

"OK, so, I need you to understand that I did it all for you. Jackie convinced me that I should fulfil your fantasy, and either get it out of your system, or make you incredibly happy and excited. Do you understand what I'm telling you, I had sex with another man to please you, not me. As it happens, I did really enjoy it, and that was always going to be a risk, of course, but if you tell me that you have lost interest in that fantasy, and you want me to go back to me being faithful to you, then that's exactly what I'll do, however, there will be no going back, if you take that option. Alternatively, we can move forward together, to explore this cuckolding lifestyle together. It's your choice, but don't tell me anything now, sleep on it and we can discuss it in the morning, OK?"

"Yes, thank you my love." Oscar answered, feeling quite a bit happier.

"Now darling, your little cock is quite hard, do you want to enter my sloppy pussy, or shall I use my hand?"

"I'd like to enter you please."

"Come on then. Do you want me to say anything, something to excite you?"

As Oscar slipped his erection into his wife's gaping sex he knew that he wanted to go back to his fantasy.

"Please tell me how much you enjoyed Tom's cock. I understand if you don't want to." Oscar answered, hoping that she would say yes.

"Of course darling. Well, where shall I start? His cock just felt amazing, I had no idea it would feel so different to yours, it was longer and fatter, and as he pumped in and out I experienced sensations which I've never felt before. He made me cum so many times as he pumped in and out of my pussy, and the orgasms were so much better with such a big hard cock filling me up, and now I can barely feel you at all."

Oscar quickly became incredibly turned on by the things which his wife was saying, and, even though he wasn't experiencing a lot of friction from Irene's stretched and lubricated pussy, he felt himself approaching a climax very quickly. He barely lasted three minutes before exploding inside his wife's well used sex.

"Well, that was quick, even by your standards, was it ok for you? Did I say what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes my love, thank you."

"Ok, well let's sleep now, and then we can talk in the morning. Night, night, I love you."

"I love you too." Oscar answered, before rolling over and falling quickly asleep.

The next morning Oscar woke first, and as he looked at his wife sleeping peacefully next to him, he felt an incredible surge of love for his beautiful wife, and the love was also joined by pride that she was so beautiful that a young stud like Tom wanted to sleep with her, and gratitude that she had overcome her strong principals and fulfilled his fantasy. He knew in that moment what his decision was going to be.

Oscar wrapped his arm around Irene and cuddled up to her, and, after a couple of minutes Irene woke, and slipped her hand onto Oscar's cock, which was rigid again.

"Good morning darling, you seem to be hard again. I'm afraid we both have to go to work, but if you can wait until this evening, I'm sure we can have some more fun." Irene suggested.

"That would be great," Oscar confirmed, "but before you go and shower I need to tell you something."

"OK, go on."

"I've decided that I would like to go on with the fantasy, please will you go on cuckolding me, I just need a bit of time to get used to it." Oscar explained, relieved to get it off his chest.

"Yes my love, I will gladly carry on cuckolding you, and I must tell you that I'm so glad you've made that decision, because going back to only having sex with you would have been very difficult for me. Tonight I think we should get Jackie round and we can talk about how we make this work in a way which we are both happy with, what do you think?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea, I'm sure Jackie will help us. Now, we must get going or we'll both be late for work."

For the whole of his day at work, Oscar's head was spinning with ideas and images. He found it impossible to concentrate on the work he was supposed to be doing, his mind kept replaying images and conversations from his eventful weekend. He was relieved when it was five o'clock, and he could slip away much earlier than he normally did. Luckily no-one seemed to notice.

When he got home Irene was already there, which was also unusual.

"I've spoken to Jackie," she told him as soon as he walked in, "she'll be here in about half an hour, so I've ordered pizzas, and put cava in the fridge. You should shower and change."

"Oh, ok, right." Oscar answered, not sure why he needed to shower and change, but he just complied with his wife's instructions.

Less than ten minutes later Oscar was just finishing drying himself when he heard Irene call to him.

"Oscar, come here please."

"Just a couple of minutes my love, I need to get dressed." Oscar replied.

"Don't dress, come here naked please." Irene instructed, then winked at Jackie.

Oscar was puzzled by his wife's instruction, but he shrugged his shoulders and obeyed. As he entered the lounge, however, he was shocked to see Jackie standing looking at him. He instantly covered his genitals with his hands and started to go back to the bathroom.

"Come here Oscar, and take your hands off your cock, you're being quite childish, Jackie has seen lots of naked men." Irene told her husband, speaking to him as though he was a child.

Oscar felt that he had no choice, his wife was so firm in her resolve. He put his arms by his side and walked towards the two women. His wife was looking into his eyes, willing him to obey her, but Jackie was staring at his genitals.

"Wow Irene, I know you told me that his penis was small, but that isn't small, it's tiny! Does it get erect at all?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, of course," Irene replied, sounding irritated, "I'll show you."

She took hold of Oscar's flaccid winky, and started to gently stroke it.

Oscar felt completely humiliated, but also turned on by the situation, so Irene's practised fingers soon had him getting hard.

"There, that's as big as it gets." Irene announced, letting go of Oscar's bobbing cock.

"But Irene, it may be hard, but it's still tiny!" Jackie exclaimed.

"True." Irene answered a little wistfully.

"OK Irene, let go of it, I want it to go small again for the next part." Jackie explained.

Oscar tried desperately to think of non sexual subjects but his little cock remained resolutely hard.

"Oh for goodness sake!" Jackie complained.

She took the situation in hand by grabbing Oscar's balls and squeezing hard.

"Aaarrhhh!!!" Oscar squealed as Jackie squeezed harder, then released him.

"There we are, now it's going down nicely." Jackie commented, pleased with herself.

"That must have really hurt him." Irene commented, feeling quite aroused at what Jackie had just done.

"It's good for men to have their balls hurt, it reminds them who is in charge, you should give his balls some seriously painful attention at least a couple of times a week." Jackie suggested.

"Oh, OK." Irene answered, thinking how enjoyable her new task was going to be.

"Right Irene, now we can begin. Oscar, I believe that you have been pestering Irene to cuckold you for most of your married life, is that right?"

"Erm...yes...yes it is." Oscar answered, feeling rather sheepish.

"Irene tells me that you have asked her to go on cuckolding you, and that she is very happy about that decision, so what I need to help you with is finding a way to do that which you will both enjoy and be happy with, OK?"

"Yes Jackie, that sounds good." Oscar answered, feeling a bit better.

Jackie dropped down onto the sofa, and told Irene to join her. Oscar made a move towards his favourite chair but Jackie stopped him.

"You stand just in front of us with your hands behind your back Oscar," Jackie instructed, "I want to keep an eye on your little winky."

Oscar did as he was told.

"Now Irene, I want you to describe for Oscar what it felt like being fucked by Tom. Don't play it down, I want Oscar to understand what a wonderful experience it was for you."

"Right, well Oscar, Jackie is certainly right, it was a fabulous experience, I actually never realised that sex could be so wonderful. First off, as soon as he undressed I was awestruck by how gorgeous his body is. I took hold of his cock, which was bigger limp than yours is erect, and as soon as I started stroking it I got a response, and in only a few seconds it was fully hard. It was magnificent, huge, firm, just beautiful. I had no idea that cocks could be that big." Irene enthused.

Oscar was listening intently, becoming more and more excited, and his penis was fully hard again.

"Tom undressed me, and laid me on the bed on my back. He was confident, charming, strong, and in control. He lay beside me for a little while, and played with my pussy, especially my clit, just slow and gentle, but building my arousal, and getting me very wet. I just held his cock, not wanting to let go of it. After a while he climbed on top of me and guided his cock to my entrance, and began to push. He was so big, and I wasn't used to such a big cock, but he was patient and I wanted him inside so very much. Finally, my sex stopped resisting his entry and he slid all the way in, which felt fantastic. The head of his cock reached my end stop, it actually pressed against my cervix.

Next he started to build up a rhythm, and after about two minutes I could feel my orgasm starting. It just built and built, and then it hit me, the best orgasm I had ever experienced. He didn't even pause, he just kept on fucking me, getting faster and rougher all the time, and my orgasms just kept coming, one behind the other. I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot, and then after fucking me for what felt like half an hour, he came inside me, and I could feel it, hot and powerful, gushing right inside me. After he came, he lay inside me, kissing me, nibbling my ear, I felt so appreciated." Jackie finished, and looked at Oscar, first his little cock, which was hard and twitching, then at his eyes which were full of love.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
12