The Neighbour Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

"Now Irene, you must say what we agreed to Oscar." Jackie instructed.

"Oscar my darling, all of our married life you've been telling me that I should try other men, that sex would be better for me with them, and I kept putting you down. I am happy to tell you that I now understand what you were trying to tell me. You were entirely right, and I was wrong. I am so grateful to you for pushing me to do it, and you as well, Jackie, of course. Thank you both, you have opened my eyes to what sex should be like and I will be eternally grateful, I just hope that you, Oscar, can come to terms with our new lifestyle."

"Well done Irene," Jackie praised Irene, "now we must find a new role for Oscar, to keep him in your life, in the new situation."

"But I don't see why Irene would still want me at all, especially not for sex." Oscar admitted.

"Irene, didn't you tell me that Oscar was really good with his tongue?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, he is, but I was always reluctant to let him use his tongue on me because I thought it must be horrible for him." Irene explained.

"Oscar, do you find licking Irene's pussy disgusting?" Jackie asked.

"No, not at all, I love licking her. I love the scent of her pussy, especially when she gets aroused, and I love the taste, and I especially love it when I make her cum and she pulls me in hard and bucks around."

"Good, so, here is our solution. Irene, you must do more than allow Oscar to lick you, you must demand that he licks you, you must require him to satisfy you with his tongue frequently, much more often than you have sex with your other partners. Furthermore, you must never allow your lovers to lick you, that is Oscar's role, and you must praise his skills enthusiastically. Finally, when you have been fucked by another man you must insist that Oscar cleans you thoroughly with his tongue, and, hopefully, he will be able to give you a final orgasm."

"Oh, right, well, if you say so." Irene agreed.

"I do insist," Jackie confirmed, "Oscar, what do you think?"

"That sounds brilliant Jackie, but will I get sex as well?"

"Yes, but I'm afraid I don't think you should try to fuck Irene, she won't be able to feel you inside her, and you won't get enough friction to cum. Irene, you must masturbate your husband a couple of times each week, and while you are doing it you can tell him about your adventures with the other men. The frequencies should be, Oscar gets a hand job for each time you get fucked by another man, and he gets his head between your legs at least four or five times each week. Are we all on the same page now?"

"Yes Jackie." Oscar and Irene said in unison, both content with Jackie's plan for them.

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12