The Neighbour Who Had It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,334 Followers

Alan had never felt like this before. He wanted to do whatever Goddess wanted him to do. But he didn't want to leave her, he wanted to stay right here with her, maybe do all of that again, but if not, just cuddle up to her. He was in love.

"You know Alan, that's a pretty nice little mousy cock you have there, and I can see you're all primed up and ready to go again." She seemed to think about something for a moment, and then said, "It's been a long time since I let someone in you know, but you are a very, very good and special boy, so I think I might know a place for little mister mousy cock, if he wants to go there."

"Yes, please Goddess, please, let me fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad Goddess."

"Hmm... okay, lube that little mousy dick up and shove it up my arse," she said, before moving to her hands and knees on the bed. She rubbed her hand over the head of her cock, collecting the remains of her jizz on her fingers, before probing her arse with the tips of her fingers, lubing it up a little bit. Alan could see that her huge dick was still half-hard, swaying back and forth as she moved.

He coated his erection with her lube, and jacked on it a couple of times to get it completely coated. Then he moved up behind her and placed the tip of his shaft against her puckered arsehole, surprised by how open it was. He slid in quite easily he thought, compared to how difficult it had been for Goddess to get her cock up inside his own arse. As he fully sheathed his cock in her arse, they both groaned in pleasure. Alan couldn't believe the pleasure. It was so different from being inside a pussy, where the pressure was along his entire cock, in her arse the pressure was all in her opening, like a ring. As he pulled back he groaned again, "Uhhhhh, I love you Goddess." Did he just say that? He just told her that he loved her? He couldn't deny it. He hadn't meant to say it, but it was true. He was slowly thrusting back and forth now, getting used to the feeling and allowing Goddess to get used to it as well.

"Oh Alan, my baby, mousy boy, such a good boy you are. I'm going to take good care of you, your Goddess loves you too Alan." Alan was thrusting into her with everything he had now, desperate to cum for his Goddess and show his devotion.

He altered his angle of entry, causing Goddess to exclaim, "OH! ALAN! THAT'S IT! RIGHT THERE! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" Goddess reached under and grabbed her cock, stroking like mad before quickly dumping her load on the sheets below her. As she came, Alan felt the muscles in her arse, milking his cock, and bringing on his own eruption.

"AHHH! UH! UHHHH! FUCK YEAH! I LOVE YOU GODDESS! I'M CUMMING!" His seed fired out of his cock, filling her arse as he continued pumping it and thrusting, coating his cock as he watched it appear and disappear. He'd never cum so hard in his life, and he was so proud, feeling that he'd shown his Goddess his love for her.

Slowly, with his balls empty, and his lust satiated, his cock began to wilt, and it slipped from her arse. She carefully laid down in the pool of her own cum, while Alan moved up to lay beside her, draping one leg over hers, both of them breathing heavily. "So Alan, did you mean everything you said? You enjoyed playing with me?"

He thought about it. He wasn't disgusted with himself, or her, he still wanted to be here, lying beside her. He didn't want to go home. "Yes, I did, and I still do... Goddess." Yesterday, he never would have predicted being in this position, or feeling this way.

She smiled brightly. "And you don't have a problem with me having a tool of my own? In my experience, a lot of guys are happy to have sex with me when they're horny, but turn out abusive and disgusted with me afterwards."

"No. I... it's all very new to me. I didn't know I would like it. But I did, and I don't want it to stop. You're... a shemale?"

"Yes. I was born a boy, but as I aged, it turned out I had a lot of female hormones, and I'd always felt like I was a girl, so I went with it, and ever since, every day has been happier than the one before. No-one can ever tell I'm not all woman until I show them. So, do you think you'd like to help me out with my business once in a while?"

"Your business?"

"I'm a porn star Alan. I run an adult website. Most of my cameras and things are in the other bedroom. Last time you came over, I was in the middle of a live camera and chat session, which is why it took me so long to answer the door."

On camera? Not only was he lying here beside a shemale he'd fallen in love with, but she was a porn star, and wanted him to perform as well. "O-ok. If... If you want me to, Goddess."

She dove in, sticking her tongue down his throat. He reciprocated, returning the kiss with the passion he felt. He soon felt Goddess's cock harden up again, she was insatiable. She lifted his legs into the air, placing them over her shoulders, before lining up her cock with his arsehole. Gently, lovingly, slowly, she entered him, before leaning down and kissing him again.

Alan was home.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,334 Followers
12