The Neighbours

Story Info
The benefits of living in a condominium.
1.1k words
3.99
45.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a condo complex. It has its problems. Everyone knows everyone else's business. I some times think my neighbours spend more time writing formal letters of complaint to the board, of which I'm the President, than they do living their own lives. I have to investigate each complaint. The result is I know rather more about my neighbours than I really should.

Last week I got another letter about my next door neighbours. These poor people, everytime they sneeze somebody complains. They are a young couple with two little girls, hard-working, good Christians. I'm not sure what they might have done to piss so many people off. Some times the complaints I get about them are anonymous, but six of the neighbours have complained, each at least twice.

The complaints are all over the map. They've left tools and toys on the lawn, they aren't supervising their children, they are parked illegally, and on and on. Total truth in these accusations, zero. Once they were accused of letting there dog go on other people's lawns and they don't even have a dog. Which is why I started out a little skeptical about the latest letter.

It was anonymous and said, in a nutshell, that they were both exhibitionists. Laura was accused of sunbathing nude in her backyard and standing masturbating in front bedroom, the one with the full length window. Peter and Laura had been seen having sex in that same room, at night, with the lights on, and the curtains wide open.

I didn't believe it. I share a fence, a rather porous one with these people. I'd have noticed, I think, if she was sunbathing, nude or otherwise in her backyard. I didn't think it likely in any case, she's a very pale, freckled, blond. She'd burn to a crisp. As for the other, these people aren't just devout, their actually a little repressed.

Today it was bright and sunny. I was, despite the magnificient weather, working at the computer in my living room. I turned around to get some papers just as Laura walked out her back door in a quite conservative one piece bathing suit. It was even a conservative colour, navy blue.

Clearly I had been wrong about her sunbathing. Maybe I'd been wrong about the rest. I went upstairs and changed into my own, much more revealing, suit. I came downstairs and went out into my own back patio. The slats in our fence are far enough apart, some have been missing since I moved in, that I had an unobstructed view.

Laura was lying on her belly, her head facing away from me. She had a walkman on and from where I was standing I could hear faint music. I stood there admiring the view. She's a big girl with broad hips and an ample ass. From the back it was clear her suit was too small. Her legs were spread a bit and I could see the outline of her vulva pressing against the cloth.

I pulled a lawn chair to where I could continue to watch her with out looking too conspicuous if she caught me. Before I sat down I spent some time trying to figure out which of the neighbours could see her. As far as I could tell I was the only one who could see Laura lying there. I'd brought a book and some ice tea outside with me and sat down to wait her out.

It was about five minutes later that, still lying on her back, she lowered the top of her suit. She slid it down until just the hint of her lovely moon could be seen. Her back was now, however, bare. She picked up a spray bottle from beside her and rolled akwardly to each side spraying her back. I had a nice glimpse of each breast. She had very large nipples the size of the my thumb above the knuckle.

I don't know how long passed before her right slid underneath her. I saw her fingers penetrate her vulva under the cloth. Soon her hips were coming off the ground as she writhed in excitement. Her left hand reached behind her and grabbed the edges of her bathing suit. She turned it into a thong and then began to try to pull the thong right through her ass. She spread her legs more and then reached into the knapsack that lay beside her and pulled out a vibrator. It was about an eight inch cock.

Laura applied the head of the vibrator to her tortured crack. The fake cock forced her suit aside and began to try to penetrate her anus. In pushing the thong aside it all so freed her lovely vulva with two fingers protruding. I got up and went next door before she had a chance to orgasm. The gate was locked but it is easy to unlock from outside.

Inside her back yard, with the gate safely shut, I walked over and knelt beside Laura. I could smell her gently baking skin and her sex. She went on grinding, oblivious to my presence. I reached out and removed her headphones. She turned her head to face me and froze.

"There have been more complaints from the neighbours," I said. "They say you're sunbathing nude and masturbating in full view."

"Oh God. You mean people can see me," Laura said. She still had a vibrator in her ass and her fingers in her cunt. I'm not stupid.

"I'm not convinced," I said. I think you sent the letter yourself. I moved around behind her, took her left hand off the vibrator, replaced it with my right. I slid it deeped into her than she been going herself. Laura groaned.

I slid my suit down, let myself out. I started to penetrate her cunt. She tried to pull her fingers out.

"Leave them," I said. It was a very tight squeeze. I could feel her spreading. I pushed the vibrator deeper. Laura squirmed but I could now feel it pulsing through her against the head of my cock.

Laura pulled away and then hammered back against me with all the force she could generate with her hips. Against me she ground, hard, rotating her hips. Then she pulled away again. It took me a while to catch the rhythm. Then my cock and the vibrator started slamming forward into her as she thrust back.

Laura started coming long before I was ready to join her. It hit her in waves that I could feel move down her body. I picked up my own pace to meet her.

"You can't come," she said. "Not bareback. I'm ovulating." She slid back and started grinding as hard as she could, her fingers were sliding up and down my shaft at incredible speed. I came and came, I was still spasming long after there was nothing left to come out.

"I get so tired of being good," Laura said.

"You don't ever have to be good again," I reassured her.

Like I said, living so close together has its disadvantages but then again it also has its advantages.