The Neighbours Situation Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke soon finds hes going to pay for his mistakes..
1.9k words
4.4
22.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Missclo
Missclo
49 Followers

I read the text over again and again, the feeling of fear still strong in the pit of my stomach from the last few minutes. What if she showed the photos to people? What other twisted commands had she got in mind for me?

I decided I needed to get up and try and take my mind off of the situation the best I could. Surely this was the revenge for sniffing her panties and by tomorrow it would be over. We just wouldn't speak any more and I'd have to try and keep my distance the best I could. Taking my mind off everything was not an easy task considering the pink silky bra and panties rubbing against my body every move I made.

I went to the kitchen and made myself some food. I picked at it but found I was too nervous to eat. I sat down in front of the TV but I wasn't really paying much attention to what was on. My eyes were locked on the black screen of my phone on the table, petrified it would light up at any moment.

A few hours passed and it was now 8 o'clock. I was tidying around the house and cleaning the kitchen, anything to take my mind off of the situation. My phone went off and I dashed across the room to the table to see what awaited me.

"Hello Sissy! How's the pretty underwear? I do hope you haven't taken it off. Show me."

I pulled my jeans down and my t-shirt up in a rush and sent a snap of my silky pink predicament. I remembered the time limit and was terrified of not getting it sent quickly enough. I soon after received a reply.

"Good girl. You can take your bra off now, but you're sleeping in the panties. Set an alarm for 7:30 am and await my instructions. I'm going to be making use of all that spare time you have sissy. Remember what happens if I'm displeased."

My heart sank as I read each word, hanging on the comment about making use of my time. Surely this was already enough revenge! The phone buzzed again.

"The correct reply is yes Mistress... I'm waiting."

Mistress?! I don't want a mistress and I definitely don't want to be calling my next door neighbour who I've known for less than a day that!

"Olivia, you've had your fun at my expense and I admit I messed up and apologised then and I'm apologising again now, I've gone along with this but enough is enough, I will post your underwear through your letterbox tomorrow and if you don't want to speak again, I completely understand."

I sat my phone down and removed the bra and panties, enough was enough. I threw them next to the sofa and went upstairs to shower and get changed. I came downstairs and there was no reply. A good sign in my eyes. I made my way back upstairs with my phone as I received another message.

"It's Mistress Olivia to you, Sissy bitch. Check your front door."

I made my way back downstairs, curious and nervous, and I unlocked the door. There was nothing there. As I went to shut the door I noticed something in the corner of my eye under the knocker. It was a photo of me in the bra and panties in Olivia's bathroom. I tore it down and shut the door as fast as I could, terrified that somebody could have seen! Lucky it was dark or it could have been much worse.

I was about to rip the photo up when I saw a message on the back that said:

"There's a lot of lamp posts on this street aren't there sissy... Just an observation..."

My heart was racing, surely she hadn't? I grabbed a hoodie and ran out the door, racing from one end of the street to the other checking every lamp post. Nothing. I walked back to my house exhausted. As I got to my garden I saw Olivia smiling menacingly at me from her window, and she beckoned me over with her finger. I hesitated and instantly thought of what she had just put me through and decided it was best to just get over there.

As I walked up the path she opened the door and stared at me still with a smirk on her face.

"Hello sissy, have a nice jog?"

"No Olivia thi-"

"MISTRESS," she sternly said loud enough for anybody passing to hear. I quickly looked around and was relieved when nobody was there to hear it.

"If you address me incorrectly once more I will make sure that photo is on every lamp post in this postcode by tomorrow night."

I lowered my stare, utterly humiliated. What could I do? I was in no position to argue. Having that photo spread was a nightmare I simply couldn't bear.

"Sorry Mistress," I replied.

Her expression changed from stern to very smug.

"Good girl, you will learn, one way or another."

She reached behind the door and held a bag out and motioned for me to take it.

"A little gift for you sissy. You may be a little taller than me but I'm sure it will still fit okay. Now go get some sleep, and don't forget, if I demand a picture, I expect you to reply in panties and your pretty new nightdress within thirty seconds. You know the result if not."

A nightdress? As if this wasn't bad enough now I had to sleep in a nightdress! I saw no other option than to just admit defeat and walk back to my house. I accepted my instruction and said goodnight to Olivia.

I got back through my door and made my way upstairs to my room, and as I put the bag down next to the bed I saw the pink panties I had been forced to wear screwed up on the floor. I sighed as I accepted it was time to put them back on and do as I was told. The consequences of disobeying were not an option.

As I pulled the panties up my legs I again felt the tingling sensation as the silk and lace stroked my skin. I wanted to ignore it but my penis was betraying me. A part of me loved the feeling of panties. I stared at myself in the mirror and hated to admit it, but I loved the look of the pretty lace that hugged my waist and the little white bow above my snug silk covered penis.

I snapped out of the trance and got back to the task. I took the nightdress out of the bag and examined it. It was the same shade of pink as the bra and panties and had a similar white lace. It was so delicate and silky to the touch, with a lace cut up the side and a little white bow.

It was so feminine and sexy. The kind of thing I would love to see a woman stood by my bed in. And yet, here I was about to put it on myself and sleep in it!

I pulled it over my head slowly and it slid down my practically hairless body. I felt a cool light sensation all over, but especially on my nipples and my panty covered penis as it brushed and fell around my thighs. I ran my hands down my body as I examined the feminine looking shape encased in silk in the mirror.

By this point I was rock hard in the panties and felt so ashamed of myself as my hands made their way to the small bulge under the nightdress. My fingers started to slowly lift the dress up my legs and I ran my finger over my cock. It was now straining against the delicate fabric, lifting the lace bow from my waist slightly. I felt a damp patch and realised I was leaking into my panties. This made me feel embarrassingly girly and I caught myself.

I refused to touch myself looking like this! I was no sissy and I was merely protecting my image by wearing these things! I quickly pulled the dress back down and ignored the intense feelings I was having down there. I wasn't going to buy into this stupid game of Olivia's.

I got into bed and rolled over trying to ignore the silky glide my panties did across the beautiful nightdress I was delicately wrapped in. I was drifting off to sleep when my phone made me jump.

"How's the nightdress sissy? Show me."

I sleepily snapped a picture and sent it back.

"Good girl, so pretty! You were made for a nightdress like that clearly! Don't forget, up for 7:30. Night sissy."

I had forgotten to set an alarm after today's events, and I felt lucky she had reminded me as the consequence of forgetting was at the front of mind instantly. As I laid back in bed my mind was constantly thinking of what the next day could hold but I was so exhausted that It didn't take me long to drift off to sleep.

I woke the next morning to the alarm buzzing loudly. I stopped the alarm and for a split second everything felt normal. It quickly hit me what I was wearing and why the alarm was set and I instantly felt a wave of fear deep in the pit of my stomach. I sat on the end of the bed looking at myself in the mirror, feeling a sense of shame and embarrassment about slightly enjoying the soft and pretty clothing.

What seemed like an eternity of waiting for a text was actually only a couple of minutes as my instructions came through. I hurriedly read the text and I was terrified of where it could go.

"Good morning little sissy! Did you sleep well in your beautiful lingerie? I know you did. Go downstairs and stand at your front door until I say otherwise. Don't get changed."

I timidly made my way down the stairs, the nightdress sliding on my thighs with each step a constant reminder of my predicament. I stood and waited.

"There's a present for you outside, I suggest you go grab it before somebody takes it. If it's still there in 60 seconds I will be sending out an email and you know the contents by now sissy."

I quickly opened the door and peeked through the crack to see the present, and to my horror it wasn't in reach. It was a box with a big pink and white bow by the gate a good ten steps from my door. I couldn't go out dressed like this, but time was running out. I checked left and right and the coast seemed clear. My heart was in my mouth, but I sprinted down the garden and grabbed the parcel. It was heavy and not that small but I needed to get out of the exposed garden and ran back inside.

I had never been so terrified, I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest any moment. I sat trying to catch my breath as I received another text from Olivia.

"Good girl, I wonder if anybody saw the pretty sissy running around your garden moments ago! You run like a real girl you know... Anyways, there's a note in the box and you will do everything on it and be at my house by 7 pm. Have a good day sissy."

I sat stunned, hoping that whatever is in the box would be the last of the punishments and she was going to take the clothes back when I got to her house and we would be able to put this behind us.

To be continued...

Missclo
Missclo
49 Followers