The Neighbour's Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught, a young man is punished.
2.1k words
4.36
189.6k
50

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

I'd had a hard day at work and arrived home to my dark house just looking to wind down, have a nice relaxing bath and get some sleep. As I have done for the year since I had become single again, my first action on walking into the living room was to take off my suit jacket and my shoes. I then went back to the hall to collect my post which I dropped onto the coffee table while I went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine.

On returning to the living room I worked my way through the post but it was all junk mail so I turned the TV on and then sat back on the sofa. Watching the TV and sipping my wine enabled me to wind down and relax. I could feel the tensions of the day just disappear and started thinking about my bath.

Since I have become single I have come to appreciate the independence but have slipped into habits such as undressing in the living room as I watched TV if I was planning on having a bath but there was something mildly interesting on.

I can't remember exactly what was on TV, perhaps a CSI, Numbers or NCIS I hadn't seen before but I was engrossed and started slipping off my clothes.

I started with my white blouse, removing it from my skirt, then loosening the buttons, before easing it from my shoulders and down my arms and draping it over the chair next to the sofa. I stood up, loosened the belt on my skirt then rotated my skirt around my hips so that the zip was at the front. I unhooked the catch, lowered the zip and eased my skirt down my legs, leaving me in my bra and panties. It was still reasonably warm and my legs were still tanned from the summer holiday so I hadn't bothered to where tights or stockings.

I caught my reflection in the mirror above the fireplace and couldn't help but notice the contrast of my white lingerie against my tanned skin. The lace underwear did look nice. I was pleased that I had spent the extra pennies I had done in order to buy the particular matching set I was wearing. It was just a shame that nobody got to see them nowadays! While looking in the mirror I reached behind me to loosen the clasp on my bra and freed my breasts. I dropped my bra on the chair with the rest of my clothes then brought my hands up to rub my breasts. As I did I caught a nipple with my ring and my nipple responded and a tremor went through my body. "Mmm" I thought and tried to do the same thing with my other nipple. It didn't have quite the same effect but it did send another slight tremor through me. I crossed my arms over my chest and slowly rubbed around my nipples with my finger tips. This was beginning to feel very nice.

I stopped stroking my breasts and moved my hands to my panties. I lowered them down my legs and stepped out of them. As I stood back up straight I moved one of my hands to my groin and gently caressed my partially shaved mound. I moved my hand down and extended a finger between my legs. I found my lips and slid my finger between then, finding moisture. I couldn't help myself. I slid my finger just inside my entrance and heard someone (myself) moan. I removed my finger and brought it to my mouth. It had been a while since I had tasted myself and the brief taste sent another thrill through me.

Somehow I showed the will power to decide to run my bath. I decided that it would be nice to relax in the bath and possibly continue what I'd started once I was more relaxed and amenable to experiencing self induced pleasure.

I made my way to my bedroom. I grabbed my robe from the bedroom door and moved towards the bathroom. I was just about to start to run the hot water into the bath when I thought I heard a noise from the living room. I couldn't believe it so I slowly made my way back to the living room. I popped my head around the door to see a man picking up my panties from the floor and raise them towards his nose. He inhaled deeply and I heard him mutter "Oh God" to himself. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and was even more surprised when he stood up, loosened his jeans at started rubbing at his groin with my panties.

I must have let out a small gasp that he heard because he suddenly stopped and looked over his shoulder. He looked like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights as his eyes went wide and he said "Ah, Sue. This isn't what it looks like."

"What do you think I think it looks like?" I said as I recognised him as Matt, my neighbour Lin's 20 years old son.

"I was just tidying your floor."

"By stuffing my panties down your jeans?"

"No, no, I wasn't doing that."

"Really" I said as I walked up to him and turned him around.

His eyes followed mine as I looked down. His hand was still inside his jeans pressing my panties against his cock!

I gasped again as I realised that he was not wearing any underwear.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry Sue. I couldn't help it."

"What, you just walk into my house and decide to help yourself to my new panties? Rub them all over your cock? Were you planning on leaving them for me or take them with you?"

"I don't know. I hadn't thought that far ahead. When I looked in your window and saw you standing in front of the mirror playing with your breasts my mind went wandering. I walked to your back door and knocked and when you didn't answer I tried it, found it open and just walked in. Then I saw you walk out the other door And I couldn't resist. God, I'm so sorry."

I was flabbergasted. Why did this young man want to play with himself with an old lady's underwear?

"Well, you're going to have to explain yourself" I said to him. Then I don't know where my brain was but I followed it with "But first, as you've seen me naked I think it's only fair that I see you naked. Come on take off that t-shirt and your jeans."

His eyes went wider. I decided to have some fun.

"Come on. Get on with it. I'm not going to wait all night." I said to him in my severest voice.

I wondered if he was going to call my bluff. After all, what could I do to him? His mother was my friend but he was a twenty years old man. He was hardly someone who could be sent to his room or 'grounded'. I saw him swallow then he lifted his t-shirt over his head. I felt myself swallow as his torso was revealed. Whilst not sculpted or trim like someone who works out regularly, it was youngest body I had seen this close for what seemed like forever.

I still wasn't sure where I was going with this.

Initially I wanted to humiliate him a little for what I had caught him doing with my underwear. Then, when he lifted his t-shirt over his head my panties fell away from his cock and my hand went to my mouth to stifle my gasp. His cock was erect and throbbing with his pulse. I'm not a tape measure girl but, suffice to say, it was much bigger than any I had seen previously. I now knew why Lin had been so happy with Martin, her husband – assuming Matt had inherited his appendage from his father's side!

Matt's t-shirt was still covering his face as I reached forward and touched his cock with my hand. The heat coming off it was incredible. He jumped when I touched him and moaned "Oh God" again. With one hand holding his cock I used my other two work his jeans over his hips and down his legs. I nudged him backwards until his legs were against my coffee table. His momentum caused him to sit on the table. Once his t-shirt was off I pushed his chest until he was lying back on the table with his feet on the floor. His erection was pointing straight up and I gave it a couple of strokes. He was obviously seriously aroused because his hips lifted from the table and he groaned with each stroke.

I released his cock, removed his shoes then pulled his jeans down and off and threw them over the sofa. I leaned forward so that my tongue was against his balls. I then ran my tongue from his balls, up his shaft to the tip. His cock seemed to throb even more so I did the same again. "Oh, Sue, please!" Matt moaned.

I was enjoying this. I stepped away, reached forward and took hold of his hand and placed it on his cock. His eyes opened and he stared into mine.

"Go on. I want to see you play with yourself. Show me what you do!" I said

His mouth formed a cheeky grin. I just wanted to plant my lips over his but restrained myself. My eyes travelled down his body as his hand started moving slowly up and down his cock. I had never had anyone wank for me and here I was a fifty year old woman with a horny twenty year old man spread out on my coffee table, his cock pointing at the ceiling, his hand beating out a steady rhythm.

Matt obviously new when he was close and stopped moving his hand.

"Do you need something to help?" I asked the reached down, picked up my panties and draped them over his cock. The pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his cock immediately soaked through the material. He wrapped his cock head in my panties and re-started stroking.

I sat back in the chair and watched. As I did, my legs drifted slightly apart and my hand covered my slit. I could feel my clit against the base of my hand and my fingers were resting over my very moist lips. As Matt built up his rhythm again I slipped a finger inside myself. I was determined not to go too far myself. I wanted to see Matt orgasm for me. I wanted to see this young man's powerful ejaculation.

"Let me see you do it" I said.

As his pace increased he whipped my panties off the tip of his cock. His hips started moving and he lay back on the table with his eyes closed and with a final moan he came. A single rope ejaculated from his cock and landed on his chest. He continued stroking and a second and third stream emerged but these just pumped a short distance from his cock, landing on his stomach and in his pubic hair. He kept his fingers wrapped around his cock as a final pulse emerged, this one just running down his cock.

I just kept my hand in place with my finger just inside my entrance and my thoughts went back to the start of the night. I moaned as I took my finger out, moved my hand up to my breast and spread my juices around my areola. I repeated the act so that my juices were now on both of my areolas and my nipples were aching with a need to be touched. I went to the bathroom and returned with a dampened cloth. I used it to clean Matt. If his erection had been going down, it perked up again due to my gentle ministrations.

Once he was cleaned up I too hold of his hand and pulled him into a sitting position.

"Now let's see what you can do for me" I said as I eased him off the table and lay down on my back on the table.

Matt stood over me, leaned down and loosened the tie of my robe. It dropped away from my body and draped over the sides of the table. His eyes travelled down my body. He licked his lips. He reached down and placed his hands on the insides of my thighs. He knelt down at the foot of the table and leaned in. I could feel his breath on my thighs as his head moved towards my groin.

To be continued ...

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers