The Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers

Amy would find out soon enough.

++++++++++++++++++++

Amy had been terribly afraid to tell her parents what had happened. The truth was she had no intention on telling them everything, but she'd tell them enough to get help. However, she soon became even more afraid, when she didn't tell them.

Oh she tried alright. She went home, changed into normal clothes, waited for them to come home. Then she ordered her lips and tongue to move, but they didn't. Instead, ate dinner and walked upstairs to her room. Ran a bath. Lathered up. And then meticulously, very very meticulously, shaved every last scrap of protection from her mound.

She didn't stop there. She went into a dusty box of clothes that had once been in the attic and tried on one outfit after another. There was no hope she'd fit in some of them. However, to her dismay, she could fit into most.

She put on an old nightshirt from six years ago and settled onto bed with a Shape magazine. Turning to a picture of an athletic girl exercising. And then her hand moved down her tummy.

"No..." Amy whimpered.

Yes, her body answered. Not with words, but by working her up. Rubbing her nipples. Teasing her sex. Gently at first. Then masturbating. In and out. Rubbing her clit. Sending jolts of sensation through her loins.

No. Not like this. She wouldn't. She battled for control of her hand. Until her left rudely and painfully tweaked a nipple.

"Ow!" Amy gasped. Traitorous fingers! She battled for the left hand and took control. Forcing it to let go of her aching nipple.

"Ummmggghh." She gurgled. She instantly recognized that particular tang..and the musky smell she'd never forget. While she'd concentrated on her left hand, her right had shoved it's soiled digits into her mouth. She concentrated on the right, even as her left began to thrust in and out her wet sex, and pulled it from her mouth. Her mouth was filled once more with soiled fingers.

You win. She gave up the battle that she was obviously ill equipped to fight. Her left hand stroked her sex, while the other continued to probe her mouth.

That isn't fair. I said you win.

Finally, the fingers in her mouth went back down to her sex. This time she closed her lips to prevent entry by her slimy digits.

She felt a finger probing her rear entrance. Oh fuck. "No. Don't. I'll do it." She opened her lips. Prepared for the worst. Instead the finger in her bottom probed harder. Ashely tried to lean forward, but her body refused. She stuck out her tongue and licked the slimy digits. Two of the fingers folded together with the tip of her thumb poking out.

That's cruel. So cruel. She hated this sadistic betrayal of her person. Her fingers were folded into the shape of a vagina and the thumb was pressed out like a small clit. She was forced forced to lick them. Teased up and left hanging again and again. In front of her lay a magazine with toned girls exercising and stretching. It was impossible but for over an hour her fingers stroked and stoked, but no orgasm was forthcoming. However, a straight girl learned to lick that night and she learned to do it well.

++++++++++++++++

The next day, Amy was once more helpless as she dressed in the too tight tie-dye dress. Her body refused to wear panties or a bra, but thankfully seemed to have no objection to a cami to hide her nipples.

The stares were as bad as before, yet Monica still believed her lies, so that was good.

"How's the experiment going?"

Amy jumped. Startled that Jill had snuck up on her.

"Fine I guess." Amy said. Though it was less than fine. It was awful. Everyone was staring at her and her best friend had deserted her. Her body was making her do awful things and she was helpless to even tell anyone about it.

"I like your new outfit," Jill said. "It's cute. You're lucky you have nice legs."

"Thanks.." Amy blushed. "I--usually would wear something else, but ..it's another research project." God she felt so stupid making up such lame excuses. She was certain no one believed her.

"I never met anyone so smart," Jill said. "I'm lucky to have you helping me pass my classes."

"I'm glad I could help." - you do your homework and assignments, Amy wanted to add, but kept her mouth shut. Actually it wasn't so bad since she could finish the assignments during study hall. Also, Jill seemed to be the only friend she had left now that she was apparently losing her mind.

Worse, she didn't trust herself around other people since her blackout. What if she woke up licking Monica or her other friends like she had JIll? There was no way she could lie effectively enough to convince someone who was actually intelligent. However, what was to say that it'd ever happen again.

Maybe she was worried about nothing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ashely, can you hear me?" Jill asked, and Amy eagerly nodded her head.

When she sat down for study hall, Jill said. "Ashely baby, I've missed you. Why don't you lock the door, then come over here and lick my pussy."

Poor Amy never heard the words her body responded to. All she knew was that she was going down on her knees up under Jill's desk.

"Wake up Amy. Jill said then feigned surprise. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I...I.." Oh Jesus, it was happening again and Amy was helpless to stop herself. "I thought you could help with my research ...before I help with your homework."

"Okay," Jill said, opening her thick thighs. "But you have to hurry. I have a lot of homework."

"I don't need to put you out," Amy said made a quick excuse. "My research can wait. Let's work on your homework."

"That's fine Amy," Jill said, her lips curling up in a mean smile. "Ashely, Pull down my panties and get busy."

Amy reached beneath Jill's skirt, her hands moving on their own volition, and pulled down her panties.

"Wake up Amy." Jill said. "Changed your mind?"

"I..guess. I'll..I'll try to be quick." Amy stammered. As quick as humanly possible, because she did not want to do this, but her body seemed intent on it. Fighting it seemed to bring on a blackout and then making up more and more implausible excuses.

"I still don't know why you can't tell me what kind of research this is," Jill said

"It's a.." Fuck. Amy searched her brain for a likely excuse and finally came up with one. "A double blind study."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Jill said. "Ashely, lick me."

Amy's reply was quickly muffled as her mouth eagerly found something wet to occupy itself with.

"Wake up Amy," Jill purred with a malevolent smile. The last time was hot as hell, but it wasn't quite as satisfying because Amy was asleep and Ashely was ...well she was far to easy. "Take your time. I want you to look at it. I want you to taste it. I want you to smell it."

However, Amy was a different story altogether. The way those pretty green eyes winced as she smelled, tasted, and worshiped. The way they tried to close until she ordered Ashley to keep looking up at her.

God Jill was hot. It'd only been two minutes but she was going to cum. There was no holding back.

"Ashely, frig yourself. Frig that pussy while you eat me." Jill ordered. "Oh fuck yeah..wake up Amy."

Amy was in charge of her facilities again. God it was awful. She was going down on another girl. A big dumb basketball player. God, and she was masturbating herself as she licked. She knew she should stop, how could she explain that, but by then she was too far along. Too close to fulfilling the ache deep in her loins.

Jill came and Amy came too. She came while going down on another girl. She was so ashamed. So mortified. She pulled down her skirt and prayed the tall girl wouldn't know what she'd been doing and began to slide out from under the desk.

"Amy, you know better than to leave me like this," Jill said. "I can't put on my shorts and panties in this state. Do what you did yesterday."

"I...ahh...I ah..." Amy hedged. She dared not tell Jill she blacked out yesterday. That all she remembered was coming to with Jill's fingers running through her hair while her tongue laved the girl's sex.

"Clean me up silly." Jill said. "I don't mind helping with your research, but I can't let anyone find out what we've been doing here. They wouldn't understand."

No. No. They wouldn't. Amy wanted to keep it that way. What she didn't want...was to ...oh God...clean this girl up. The girl was a mess of matted curls, slimy secretions, and a pink maw. Oh God..she closed her eyes and let her body take over.

Only this time her body didn't want to take over. Her body just knelt there. Had done what it wanted, had licked another girl no matter that Amy was appalled at the idea. And now...now it was content to just kneel there. She would love to point out how her juices were running down her thighs and soiling the floor, but she dare not mention that she'd enjoyed this 'experiment'. So there was little choice but to do as Jill asked.

Her brow knitted in revulsion, Amy licked Jill's stained thighs. It had been easier when she was turned on. Now that she wasn't, it was awful. Yuck! She had to pause for her stomach to settle. She steeled herself this time and took a big lick. Far better to get this task over with as soon as possible. Then the mons. She almost lost her lunch and now she had Jill's curly pubes caught in her teeth. Next she laved the large girl's engorged lips.

"Stop that silly," Jill said. "Unless your experiment involves getting me off again, you better suck my pussy dry instead of licking my clitty you dirty girl."

"Sorry- I'm not some kind of expert here...this is just ..an"

"Experiment." Jill finished. "I know. Now dry it off so I can get my panties on before someone comes in."

God. Amy would did if someone caught her like this. It was enough motivation for her to carry out the awful task. She put her mouth over the girl's sex and sucked. Dear Lord there was a lot of liquid in there. She wished she had somewhere to spit, but there was nowhere but the floor. She seriously considered that, but then she 'd have to find some way to clean that.

And so she swallowed. Then she felt Jill muss her hair and say, "Go get cleaned up. we have a lot of homework to do."

"And Amy," Jill continued. "I was thinking. Why don't you come over to my house for a sleepover this weekend. It'll be a blast. And you can help me study. I can help you with your research project if you like."

"I'd like to," Amy lied, but wisely decided not to offend her new friend. "However I have plans with my friend Monica."

"Well...let me know if you change your mind."

"You bet." Amy said as she studiously continued completing Jill's homework.

"Ashely," Jill said. "Here's what I want you to do tonight..."

++++++++++++++++

Amy was home working on her school work when her hand shut her book of its own volition.

"No." Amy declared as she prepared for mental battle.

The battle was enjoined, but wasn't working out for poor Amy. Doubly hard because it was a battle with herself. Triply hard whenever she was winning, the hand no longer under her control would tease and torment her. Finger and fuck her. It wasn't fair. It made victory impossible.

Soon she was on the floor with a flask from her chemistry set, an alcohol burner, and a few handfuls of grass. The grass burning, turning brown, emitting a thick smoke. Next she was in front of her mirror with her phone. Nipples hard and throbbing. Fingers wet from repeated fucking and teasing. Skirt rucked up and engorged sex exposed.

No! The camera phone was aimed. It was too late to stop it. She did the only thing she could think and that was to cover her sex with the hand that remained under her control.

Give me that! No. No. Not that.While she struggled to bring the camera from out of reach, she was helpless as her thumb pressed and scrolled, typed and then clicked send.

When control finally returned she examined what she'd done. Oh God. Oh dear God. She'd sent the picture to Monica and Bethany with the message. "Getting high."

She did the only thing she could for damage control. "Just kidding." she typed. "Please delete my picture I was just being silly."

Her fingers moved on their own accord once more. "LOL! I'm so stoned." and send.

Amy quit while she was ahead, however she went online and researched multiple personality disorder until two in the morning.

+++++++++++++++++++=

"I'm glad you could come over for a sleep over," Jill purred. "Too bad your friend Monica betrayed you like that. That must be rough huh?"

"Mmmphhh...yes..but it wasn't Monica...I'm pretty sure it was Bethany."

It wasn't the time to have this sort of conversation - or any conversation for that matter. Jill was nude and propped up on her hands and knees. Her large muscular ass was held in the air. And Amy was ... kneeling on the floor, providing oral attention to the basketball player's engorged sex.

Not exactly willing attention if truth be known, but not exactly unwilling. Her body had taken over and undressed Jill. Had knelt behind and planted a loving kiss on the mouth of her sex. Had stopped and then snuck a hand down to Amy's sex and teased her. Then it stopped again.

"I notice you haven't been sitting by yourself during lunch," Jill said. "Next week, why don't you sit with us."

"Okay," Amy said between licks. It wasn't just lonely sitting by herself. Now that her friends weren't talking to her anymore, she felt, not just ostracized but unprotected. The looks that boys gave her left little to the imagination.

"Oh baby...I love that sweet tongue. That long fucking tongue.

Lick me. Lick my pussy you little queer."

Amy pulled back. She didn't like being called a queer. It wasn't the sort of thing a friend would say to another or someone participating in a research study.

"Ashely," Jill said. "Tease her up again. Tease her and pinch those little nipples until she learns her lesson. But remember, no coming unless I say. And Ashely, I don't want you to lick me, I want her to lick me. But feel free to encourage her all you want."

No Amy despaired as her finger resumed its teasing. She despaired even more when her fingers took hold of her tiny nubs and pinched - hard.

Ahhhh...I'm not a queer and I don't like girls, Amy thought as she licked. I don't. At least she didn't think so. However, she'd engaged in homosexual acts. Maybe...maybe she was repressed somehow. Maybe her subconscious was acting out hidden fantasies. Fantasies so well hidden she never knew she had them.

It seemed her body was determined to explore them all that night. She did missionary licking. Doggie style licking. I'm not gay, she repeated with less enthusiasm.

Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl being the absolute worse. Jill's big ass hand nearly smothered her. Yuck. Yuck yuck. Even if she were repressed, she shouldn't like this. If this was in her subconscious, she'd have to do something to get rid of it.

"Amy, you are a great friend, even if you are weird as hell." Jill said. "I want you to manage the girl's basketball team.

"Unh huh.." Ashely managed a muffled reply. It was difficult to breath, much less talk, for Jill was sitting on her, while Amy sucked her clean from underneath, her nose pressed up into the athletic girl's arse.

"Ashely - get her close" Jill ordered waiting a few minutes. " Amy wake up. Cum for me. Cum hard."

Amy spasmed from beneath the girl, her sex pumping in time to the convulsions in her sex. She came. God, how she came.

And that was how Amy became the manager of the girl's basketball team.

++++++++++++++

Over the last few weeks, Amy came to terms with her body - with Ashely though she never knew her by name. Her body was always going to get it's way..but she could make suggestions...it was open for small compromises. While it would choose to go bare, she could put on a chemise or camisole. Her body was also determined to have sex with Jill at any given time. Oh God..she'd even gone underneath the blanket and ate her out during the boys football game.

Jill quickly learned that it was better to do it on her terms. To suggest, "Do you want to go back to your house or my house? I'm...ah...feeling horny." Yes, far better to do it in the privacy of her own home than to be naked, cold and shivering, eating the tall sadist out while hiding behind a bush. Yes, literally naked in the park behind a bush, with rocks and sticks cutting into her knees - eating a girl out.

While she came to better terms with her body, Jill was another story. Jill had changed since finding out that Amy oral activities wasn't a research project. Jill became...a bit mean. Some would call her sadistic. Yes, the girl was well aware that Amy was somehow helpless and was taking full advantage.

"What is it Amy-girl?" Jill asked knowing quite well what Amy wanted.

"Do you want to ...ah...get together this afternoon?"

"Get together could mean anything." Jill said. "Sentences Amy-girl - use them."

"I'm feeling a little horny. Could I lick your pussy?" Amy whispered, her cheeks blooming a bright red.

"So you want to lick me. Is that all? In that case let's go to your house. I can watch some porn while you crawl under your desk and eat me out."

"Yes-I mean no. I mean..." Amy steeled her nerves. She hated this. But knew as surely as the sun would set that if she didn't say it, Jill would let her have any fun herself. "I was hoping that I could...frig my tight twat too.... until I come...ahhh...please.. with cherry on top."

It was an awful thing to ask. A humiliating way to ask it. However, she knew for a fact what would happen if she called it by it's proper name. That Jill would punish he for putting on airs. That her body had teased her to oblivion every morning and night. Teased her until she didn't think she could take it.

Of course she tried to finish herself of. She tried. Oh how she tried. But she couldn't. Ever. The logical course of action would be to not get into a state that needed to be finished off, but her body had other ideas of the matter, and spent considerable attention keeping her teased up for what seemed like hours on end.

The only time she could come was when Jill told her to come. And Jill didn't tell her unless Amy's face was buried in Jill's hairy sex - tasting her or smelling her thick musk."Come for me my little queer." she'd laugh, and Amy would cum. Cum like a freight train. Like some kind of repressed homosexual deviant.

The smell. The musk. Sometimes it wasn't bad, even for a straight girl.

"Not today Amy-girl," Jill replied. "I'll be tired after practice, so I'll want your undivided attention."

"Please.." Amy whimpered.

Jill arched an eyebrow and Amy knew better than press her luck, though her body desperately craved release. Craved the smell of musk. It gave her an idea.Maybe she could...with a bit of help...achieve release.

And that was how she came to be on her hands and knees, after practice, her nose buried in a pair of Jill's panties, her hand shoved down her shorts, her finger...doing whatever it wanted. Hoping it would be enough to take her over the edge into sweet oblivion.

"What the fuck?" Becky exclaimed as she saw the team manager engaged in such a deviant display.

"I..I can explain." Amy stammered.

"Then explain," Becky said.

Amy struggled to come up with a plausible lie. "I was checking to see if...they were clean."

"Well are they?"

"...I'm not sure."

"Then you better make sure," Becky said. "Keep going."

"But...I was just..." Amy began. "I think they may ..not be clean after all."

"Check them again or I'll tell," Becky ordered.

Amy sniffed them again.

"Last chance Amy." Jill said. "Do what you were doing when I caught you."

Her cheeks hot with shame, Amy reluctantly slid her hand down her shorts and began to stroke.

Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers