The Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like before," Becky ordered. "Down on your hands and knees."

Amy obeyed. It was hard to tell if it was a conscious decision or if her body was acting on its own.

"Get your nose back in those panties," Becky ordered, as she reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. This was going to be good.

Amy resumed her former position with Jill's shorts on the bench under her nose.

"Fuck this is so hot," Becky said as she rubbed her pussy. "Are those Jill's panties?"

Amy nodded.

"What's wrong with everyone else's shorts?" Becky asked.

Her body didn't crave everyone else's shorts, but Amy couldn't say that. Instead she just shrugged.

Becky sorted out the shorts and athletic panties from the mound of dirty clothes from practice. She stuck a pair over Amy's head.

"Keep going freak."

Amy gave a whimper. This wasn't the musk of sex. Her nostril were assaulted by the stink of sweat, of odor, of musk, the pungent stench of an hours worth of sprints and basketball practice. She frigged herself faster.

"Or do you like these better?" Becky said, as she removed the shorts and put a new pair over Amy's head. This time centering the crotch over the petite girl's mouth and pushing it in. "These are mine."

I won't do this. I won't. Amy told herself, holding her lips tight.

"Taste them." Becky ordered, pinching Amy's nostrils through the fabric of the shorts.

No. No way. But Amy's mouth opened. She sucked on the tangy salty fabric, even as she frigged herself, as Becky replaced each pair of shorts with another, and then another. Until Amy had tasted and smelled nearly every girl on the team.

Poor Amy wanted to cum. She needed to cum. Becky had already cum twice. Once from masturbation and once from Amy's sweet tongue. Then she heard a door slam.

"You won't believe what I caught this pervert doing" Becky said.

"I think I will," Jill answered. Then she said the words that Amy most wanted to hear.

"Come for me slut."

And Amy did. Her juices dribbling onto the cold tile floor.

"Clean that up." Jill ordered, pointed at the thick discharge.

Amy blushed. Surely Jill wasn't going to make her do this in front of Becky. Amy shook her head. No she wouldn't.

"Ashely, be a dear and lick up your honey," Jill whispered in the girl's ear too low for Becky to hear.

Becky blushed, embarrassed to watch the lengths Amy was willing to degrade herself. Wet and hot, but embarrassed just the same as Amy's tongue lapped up the discharge from the grimy locker room floor.

"Good girl Amy." Jill said. "Now be a dear and thank Becky for playing with you."

Poor Amy looked down at the well cleaned floor where her juices had formerly been. Then with bright red cheeks at Becky. "Thank ...you for playing...with me."

"But tell her that next time she better check with me first." Jill said.

"Next time..please..." Each word was like a stone caught in Amy's throat. "check..with Jill first."

"Now go clean yourself up Amy-girl, you stink."

Amy quickly went to the showers and began to wash off. She was toweling dry when she overheard the two girls talking.

"You hypnotized her?"

"Yes. I can make her do anything I want. Anything."

"Can she..you know...do stuff for me."

"Becky, if we win. If we win, I'll share that sexy little geek you and the whole team. Whoever wants a turn."

Hypnotized? So she wasn't crazy. Wasn't schizophrenic or delusional. She'd been hypnotized and made to do stuff. And could still be made to do stuff.

Amy dressed. Her shorts were too short and too tight. They exposed the bottom swell of her rump. Her T-shirt hugged the small fruit high upon her chest. Things were bad now, but with Jill in control of her, they'd only get worse.

"Miss Pierce..do you want...do you want a quicky?" Amy asked.

"Now?" Jill asked with a hint of surprise.

Amy shrugged.

"Are you still horny Amy?" Jill asked.

"No. I just thought that you may want to...but if you don't."

"I want to." Jill said. Then to Becky: "Turn your back."

Becky turned around and Jill slid off her shorts and panties, while Amy knelt between her muscular thighs and began do what she'd learned to excel at.

"You can turn around now," Jill said, now that her better parts were hidden by Amy's face.

"I better go," Becky said.

"Think about this," Jill said. "Think about winning."

"I will," Becky replied.

Amy worked Jill up easily. By now she was quite skilled in the arts of oral administration. She licked and sucked thick lips. She teased her clit.

"Please" Amy begged.

"You already had yours you selfish bitch." Jill replied.

"I know..." Amy panted with need, as she frigged herself in her shorts. "But I need it."

Then she did something she'd never done before. She licked lower and lower. Until her tongue probed Jill's tight nether hole. She stuck her nose into Jill's sex and inhaled. She was mortified. She was equally desperate. She moaned her need.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..cum for me you dirty little queer!" Jill gasped as she came.

Then after her orgasm subsided and Amy cleaned up the mess, Jill did what she always did. Roughed up Amy's curly hair and then lifted up her chin to admire the state of disrepair that she'd effected. "God you are a filthy little queer. But you lick a pussy like a magician. Go clean yourself up again and get out before the cleaning crew catches you."

Amy hurried to obey, then after she got into her car and drove past her house.

That sick sadist had done things to her. To her mind. She knew there was only one way to have a chance.

This way.

+++++++++++++++++++

Jill couldn't believe that Amy disappeared. She was even more astounded that the girl didn't show back up or call her after a week. She'd given the little geek suggestions that would make it very hard to stay away long. There was no way the girl could come. Worse, she'd given Ashley instructions to tease Amy up twice a day.

Yes, Amy had to come back. She had to. She'd go mad without what Jill could supply.

However, Ashely was following instructions, just as she'd been ordered. But Amy had found a solution. She was finishing up her senior year at her dad's house. She also used her cell to record Jill that last time. Yes, she was forced to lick her..back there. But it'd been worth it.

Her finger stroking her sex. Teasing her nipples. Being sucked clean by her mouth. Working her clit. Amy panted in need as Ashely worked her up teased her up good, just like always.

Amy didn't fight it as Ashely teased her up and let her down repeatedly. She relished the familiar attention. Since her hands had a mind of their own, it was almost like being with a lover. Using her free hand she clicked her cell phone. She'd made an mp3 of what she'd recorded that last time.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..cum for me you dirty little queer!" Jill gasped from the phone.

The conditioning held, just like Jill had planned. Only Amy found a workaround. She only needed the voice. That was enough to send Amy over the edge, toes curling, legs dancing, just like always.