The Nerd and the Big Bottomed Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
157 Followers

"God, you have a big butt," he said sweetly and softly, giving my still jiggling rump one more good slap. I turned slowly and kissed him fully on the lips and told him how wonderful he is.

He kept me chained and leashed to his bed as we slept together that night. I curled up with him happily. He patted and caressed my big bottom a lot, and I slept sweetly and deeply in his arms. In the morning, he got the keys to my shackles from Lacey, who was smiling wildly, and he unlocked my leash so I could make us some coffee. He left me chained by the wrist and ankles though, and reattached my leash when I came back with coffee. He kept me chained to his bed all weekend and treated me like his loving and devoted slave girl, telling me what to do, spanking me, and pleasuring himself in every way with me. I loved being Silkette!

After the weekend, Lacey and Timmy decided we should all go up to their family cabin in the mountains and stay for a couple of months, through the new year. They decided that I would be a full time, complete slave while we were staying at the cabin. I would be kept in chains, and forced to jiggle my huge ass for their pleasure, and be their plaything in any way they wished. They wanted to tie me up. spank me regularly, and make me their devoted and happy slave girl. Ah, Silkette, you are a wonderful inspiration! On the way up to the cabin, we all stopped at the Shop on J Street, to buy more chains, a cage, a gag and other items a slave might need, and the lovely shopkeeper was there to help. She smiled and laughed when she saw me led by my leash and my wrists and ankles still in chains. She loved my slave costume, she said, and she liked the way it showed off my huge, jiggling ass, so she made me try on a few others while everyone watched. Naturally we invited her to come up to the cabin and spank my huge butt, whenever she could find the time. She laughed and said she would absolutely find the time as often as possible. She really knows how to spank a big butt, so I can't wait for her to chain me to the wall.

Well, we are about to arrive at the cabin, so that is my story of the nerd and the big bottomed girl. It is a happy story, and I hope it never ends! Timmy is looking at me with a mischievous smile, so I hope he is thinking about giving a certain slave girl with a giant, jiggling bottom a good spanking! Oh joy!

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
157 Followers
12