The Nerd Ascension Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

"I love the way you feel against my body," Janice whispered into Darryl's ear.

"Ahhhhh," Darryl moaned. He pulled Janice's hips into his gut and wrapped his arms around her ass. He then slid two fingers under her G-string and jammed them into her crack.

"That feels so good," Janice lied as she reached behind herself and grabbed Darryl's wrists. "But we can't. Not in here at least."

"Not in here?" Darryl returned. "Come on, baby."

"No," Janice insisted. She placed Darryl's hand back on her waist and leaned into his head. "I'll get in trouble. There are too many people around."

"I get it," Darryl responded. "You want the V-I-P."

"I would love that," Janice whispered. She licked Darryl's earlobe. "We could have some real fun."

"Some real fun?" Darryl asked. "If we go back there, what'll you do for me?"

"Only one way to find out," Janice returned. In reality, she wasn't sure what she would do for Darryl. She only knew two things for sure: she needed his cash, and there was no way she was going to fuck him.

After the lap dance, Darryl agreed to bring Janice back to the VIP area. Originally, he wanted to do fifteen minutes for $150, but Janice talked him into doubling the time and the money. As much as it irritated her to do so, she gave the bar a third of her newly-earned cash before taking Darryl back for his thirty minutes in paradise.

Darryl led Janice to the back room in the VIP area and to an old leather couch he seemingly knew quite well. He took his place while she once again stripped down to her thong.

"Take that off too," Darryl said about Janice's final piece of clothing. "I want to see what I'm paying for."

"Not that," Janice said as she crawled up on Darryl's lap jamming her breasts into his face. "You know we're not allowed to get completely naked."

"The other girls do," Darryl argued, his voice muffled by Janice's tits.

"Just relax," Janice said. She reached between her legs and grabbed the bulge in Daryl's pants. "I'll take good care of you."

Just as Janice had hoped it would, grabbing Darryl's junk distracted him from his demands. Thirty minutes was a long time, however. Janice had some work to do if she was going to both keep her thong on and get a big tip out of Darryl.

Janice started kissing on Darryl's neck and grinding her tits against his body. He wrapped his thick arms around her waist and gripped her ass cheeks.

"I like that," Janice whispered into Darryl's ear. "Your hands feel so good on my ass."

Accepting Janice's encouragement as permission, Darryl slid his middle finger into Janice's crack and started circling her asshole.

Janice didn't want to risk turning Darryl down again so quickly lest he stiff her on the much-needed tip. Instead, she slid her body down his stomach and knelt on the ground beneath him. She scraped her hands down his legs from his upper thighs to his knees. After groping his cock for a few seconds, she grabbed his shoulders and pulled her herself back up his torso; the vice between their bodies forced his blue shirt up over his hairy belly.

Janice pressed her boobs against Darryl's chest and slid back down his stomach to his crotch. Rotating her tits on his pants, she could feel his hard cock pressing through the material and into the sides of her breasts. He grabbed her shoulders and jammed her body into his center thrusting his torso upward in unison with her rotation.

"That feels amazing," Janice said looking Darryl in the eye. She bit her lip seductively as he grimaced and trembled.

With her hands on his chest, Janice could feel Darryl's heart pounding. She worried that the old man might be about to have a heart attack but reasoned that this was hardly his first time in the VIP area. As Darryl began to moan, she felt his plump hands pressing down on her shoulders; he was moving her head toward his crotch.

Janice slid down Darryl's body until her face was mere inches from the mound in his pants. She hung onto his waist as she rested the side of her cheek on his cock. She could smell the mixture of sweat and pre-cum as his bulge expanded beneath her face.

Darryl grabbed the sides of Janice's head and drove her mouth into his groin area. With his pants already unbuckled, she could see his zipper sliding opening more so every time his hips thrust forward. She could feel his damp cotton underwear against her lips.

"Do it," Darryl insisted. "Finish me off."

Janice looked up at her horny customer. "I'll get you off," she promised. "But I want a big tip."

"You'll get your tip," Darryl assured her. "Just do this."

Janice slid her hands back around Darryl's waist and finished unzipping his pants. As she looked at the tip of Darryl's penis peeking over the top of his loose white briefs, she thought about her life, about everything that happened to get her to this point.

Less than two days ago, Janice was on top of the world. She had just been promoted, and had some money in the bank. Her life and her career were headed exactly where she always knew they would go. She was finally realizing the success and the recognition she rightfully deserved. Now she was face-down in an old fat guy's crotch begging for a tip.

Janice pressed her hands against Darryl's underwear surrounding his dick. Even in the faint light, she could see the outline of his surprisingly small penis. She rubbed her cheek against his cock up and down the cotton lining. She then slid a hand under his elastic waistband and clutched his prick.

Up and down, Janice stroked Darryl's small cock as the old man twitched and winced across the beat-up leather couch. He moaned and whimpered. His legs clamped around Janice's body as she continued to stroke. Then, as if his life force escaped his body, he came in small spurts all over Janice's hand. His frame fell limp, and he sighed in satisfaction.

Janice spent the rest of Darryl's thirty minutes cuddled up next to her favorite customer. As grotesque as she thought he was, she felt a strange connection. She wondered why he felt the need to come to such a place where the girls only wanted him for his money. Did he realize they were all lying to him? Did he even care?

Like clockwork, the bouncer knocked on the door. "Time's up, Paris."

"Thanks," Janice returned through the dark room. She turned to Darryl who was in as much of a fetal position as a man his size could get. "Time to get up, baby."

Darryl's demeanor changed once the lights turned back on. It was almost as if he was ashamed by what had just happened between the two of them. He gave Janice a cordial hug and set a 100-dollar bill on the table by her skirt. He then said he was going to get a lap dance from Harmony before leaving and asked Janice if she would meet him later to say goodnight.

After Darryl had left the room, Janice took a few minutes to catch her bearings. She was exhausted and felt strange, as though a thousand insects were crawling all over her body. She still had several hours to go before her first full night as a stripper was over. She welcomed the remaining time since she needed to make much more money to hit her goal for the evening. Even so, she dreaded going back out on the floor; she hated every second of this job.

Janice spent the rest of the night introducing herself to some of the club's regular customers. She met Matt, a bald man in his early forties who spent most of his time complaining about his ex-wife and kids. Matt bought Janice a few drinks and blew a Benjamin on lap dances but didn't spend anything near the money Darryl threw around.

Janice also met Wade, a married guy in his late thirties. Out of all the guys she interacted with that night, she liked him the most. He was funny and charming; he even treated her with respect. Unfortunately, Wade spent even less money than Matt did.

As her shift came to a close, Janice introduced herself to Rick, the guy who spent most of the evening with Bella. He politely told Janice that he was a "one woman man" and that Bella was his one woman. Bella, on the other hand, didn't take Janice's advance on Rick so kindly. Later that night, Bella followed Janice to the dressing room and made it clear that she was to stay away from Rick. Little did Bella know that Janice was never one to take "no" for an answer.

All in, Janice made seven-hundred dollars during her first full night as a dancer. While an impressive total, it was hardly enough to stay on track for her needed $100,000. She would have to step up her game. She realized that she would never raise the necessary cash by simply selling VIP time and lap dances. She needed a big score.

Chapter Two

Janice's first month at the Beach House has exciting, frustrating, and humiliating all at the same time. She wasn't at all surprised by how effective she was at separating men from their money. Realizing how little cash most of the bar's patrons had access to did shock her, however. For Janice to earn the money she needed in six months, she would have to bring in around $12,000 every month. During her first month, she missed that target by almost $5,000.

After several trips to the VIP, Darryl lost interest in one-on-one time with Janice. According to Harmony, he was pissed that he had never gotten her panties off. At first, he had considered her modesty as a challenge. Eventually, he moved on to other girls, dancers who were more accommodating to his desires. Even if the older gentleman wasn't interested in the VIP, he did enjoy having Janice sit at his table. He tipped her generously on stage and gave her $100 as he left every night.

Janice trained Matt to visit the club when Darryl wasn't around. This way, she had insurance against a slow shift; she would at least make enough to cover her tip-out and bring home a little cash. If neither Darryl nor Matt were available, Janice would text Wade on a burner cell phone she had purchased just for club contacts.

It was on one of the club's slower nights that Janice learned of her chance for a big score, enough money to potentially pay off her debt once and for all. Unfortunately, the big news came during the same shift where her dancing career collided with her day job.

"I'm so glad you could make it," Janice said greeting Wade with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Those other guys were busy?" Wade returned referring to Darryl and Matt.

"Don't sell yourself short," Janice scolded. "You know I only sit with them for the money. It's different with you."

"I'm sure it is," Wade answered skeptically. "Why don't I go buy us a drink? I'll meet you back at our table."

"That would be amazing," Janice smiled. "You're too good to me."

"I agree," Wade joked. "I am too good to you. I can't help myself. You're just so...so perfect."

Janice shrugged her shoulders and gave Wade a pat on his ass. "I'll meet you back there," she said. "Don't take too long."

"I won't," Wade promised. "I have some good news. I can't wait to..."

Janice turned away from Wade before he could complete his sentence. She was on stage next and still needed to choose her songs.

Janice spent the next couple of numbers dancing on stage while a small group of guys ignored her. As much as she still hated stripping naked for strangers, she was even more bothered when none of the guys, Wade included, tipped her even a single dollar.

"Missed you on stage," Janice said as she sat down next to Wade. "I thought you were coming up to see me."

"Sorry," Wade responded. He adjusted his thick black glasses and ran his fingers through his sandy brown hair. "The waitress said she would bring me some ones. I don't know what happened to her."

"That's okay," Janice responded rolling her chair closer to his. "You can make it up to me next time. Thanks for the beer by the way."

"My pleasure, Paris," Wade responded. "Want to hear my good news."

"Sure," Janice said. She rested a hand on Wade's wrist and leaned closer. "Tell me all about..."

"That stupid bitch," Bella interrupted plopping herself down at Janice and Wade's table. Bella's glared across the room toward Harmony; the redhead was sitting in one of the booths with Rick, Bella's best paying customer. "Can you believe her?"

"What happened?" Janice asked turning her attention to Bella. Janice was more interested in the possibility of Rick becoming a free agent than in Bella's bruised ego. "Why isn't he with you?"

"I don't know," Bella replied. "I think he's upset that I wouldn't see him outside the club. There's no way in the world he likes Harmony. Not a chance in hell. He's just trying to prove that he doesn't need me...that I'm replaceable."

"Rick wanted to see you outside the club?" Janice asked. "Isn't that against the rules?"

"It is," Bella answered. "I tried to tell him that."

Janice knew this might be her chance. Rick was by far the biggest spender at the club. All the girls talked about how he tipped Bella $500 every time he visited, and that was after everything he spent on lap dances and time in the VIP room. The only catch was that Rick didn't allow his chosen girl to socialize with any of the other men while he was around. Even so, Janice knew Rick might be her best chance to earn her hundred grand.

"You girls are busy right now," Wade interjected. He pulled his wrist out from under Janice's hand. "I'll catch up with you later." He left Bella and Janice alone at the table, opting instead to sit by the stage.

Janice hated to see Wade take off, but she assumed he wasn't going to spend much money anyway. She had to figure out how to hook Rick. There was no way, after all, that Harmony would be able to keep his attention. When Harmony's advances fell flat, Janice would be ready.

Janice sat anxiously listening to Bella bitch about Harmony and Rick. Janice used the opportunity to grill Bella about Rick's likes and dislikes, what he did with her in the VIP room, and how much he spent on her. Rick was the General Manager for a large automotive parts manufacturing plant. He was divorced and was most likely trying to land a dancer wife. He usually expected Bella to strip completely naked in the VIP room but had yet to insist on her having sex with him. It was Bella's assumption that Rick asking to see her off-site was his way of taking their relationship to the next level.

Ironically, Rick used to be another dancer's regular customer before Bella won him over. According to her, she had dropped him a note with her cell number one night, and he called her the next day. Since then, Rick had been her primary source of income.

Once confident Bella couldn't provide any more useful information, Janice excused herself and prepared for her next set. She wanted to change into something uniquely sexy beforehand, something that would capture Rick's imagination.

After considering her options, Janice chose a dark blue netted Babydoll featuring a flyaway front and a matching G-string. Without a bra, the lingerie provided a distorted view of Janice's nipples and half-dollar-sized areolas. Janice typically preferred to stay covered except on stage or in the lap dance area. However, she figured that it would be a slow night, and that it might be her only chance to steal Rick's affection.

Janice broke out her large curling wand and added subtle waves to her long silky hair. She spritzed on some Chanel No. 19 and checked herself out in the mirror one final time before heading back out to the floor. Even being modest, Janice had to admit that she looked spectacular, the perfect blend of classy and sexy.

Just as Janice had stepped out of the dressing room, she heard Harmony taking the stage. This meant two things: Janice would be dancing next, and Rick might be alone.

As Janice walked around the club's upper deck, she was pleased to find Rick sitting by himself. His mug was almost full of beer, but his pitcher was completely empty. He was wearing a denim button-up shirt and blue jeans with snakeskin cowboy boots.

"Hey, stranger," Janice said stepping up to Rick's table. She leaned forward over one of the rolling chairs showing off what she hoped was just enough cleavage. "How are you this fine evening?"

"Better now," Rick responded. "Paris, right?"

"Uh, yeah," Janice responded affirming her dancer name. "You looking for some company, baby?"

"Harmony's sitting here now," Rick said. "You can keep me company till she's done dancing if you want to."

"I would be honored," Janice responded as she took the seat previously occupied by Harmony. "You're not with Bella tonight?"

"Not this evening," Rick said in a disappointed tone. "It's a long story; I'm afraid we might be done."

"Sorry," Janice consoled. "I don't mean to pry."

"Don't worry about it," Rick replied. "You look hot tonight. Damn hot."

"This?" Janice said looking down at her outfit and playing with the flyaway trim. "It's just something I picked up on a whim. I'm glad you like it."

Janice and Rick spent a few minutes talking back and forth about the weather, Rick's job, and some of the other girls in the club. Realizing that she didn't have much time before Harmony returned, Janice knew she would have to move quickly if she was going to make her switch pitch.

"So you're sitting with Harmony tonight?" Janice asked. She twirled a strand of hair around her fingers and subtly ran her tongue over her upper lip.

"Uh, yeah," Rick replied. "She was just keeping me company. I still haven't decided on a new girl."

"You're looking for someone else?" Janice returned. "All us girls will be fighting over you. You know that?"

"I don't know about that," Rick said. "I'm very picky."

Janice reached under the table and put her hand on Rick's thigh; she could feel his muscles tighten in response to her surprise advance. She slid her hand up the inside of his leg barely brushing her fingers over his bulge. "And what is it that a picky guy like you wants?"

"What if I want you?" Rick returned. "What would you think of that?"

"That would make my night," Janice answered. "It would be great to have such a good-looking customer. You're not like the other guys in here, you know."

"I guess I'm not like most guys," Rick returned as his cheeks blushed. "We should hang out."

"I would love that," Janice answered. "But what about Harmony."

"I'll handle Harmony," Rick said. "You just give us a minute. I'll call you back over after I talk to her."

Janice kissed Rick on the cheek as she stood up from her chair. "I'm up next anyway," she said. "I'm so excited. Promise you won't forget about me."

"I promise," Rick said with a grin. "Just give me a few minutes.

Elated by her success with Rick, Janice headed up to the bar for a celebratory shot. She had to dance next but figured she would have time for a quick drink. She needed a blast of courage before crawling back up on stage and getting naked for everyone.

As she passed by the center floor, Janice noticed a familiar face; Scott Murphy her former manager was sitting at a table next to the stage! He was talking to a couple of the dancers like they were long-time friends. "What the fuck?" Janice thought to herself as she fell into an empty seat. "What the fuck? What the fuck?"

Janice dropped her head into her hands. She couldn't catch her breath. Sweat started dripping down her face as her body heated up. The deejay was going to call her to the stage at any moment. She couldn't go up there, not with Scott just a few feet away.

Scott was Janice's first boss at her investment firm, but he was demoted after one of his subordinates accused him of sexual harassment. Janice involved herself in the case by turning in several text messages the alleged victim gave her. The victim didn't want to report Scott and wasn't even sure his behavior crossed any lines. Even so, Janice convinced her to turn Scott in.

After being demoted, Scott was generally pleasant around Janice. He never blamed her for his situation and even performed well at his new position. About a year after his demotion, his wife divorced him. He never talked with his coworkers about the situation even though everyone assumed the harassment allegations and his divorce were somehow related.

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
123456...8