The Nerd Conquest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Eventually, Mark heard Monica outside the door. She was talking to someone, and he recognized the other voice. "Oh shit," Mark thought to himself. Monica was in the hallway with Tina. Monica had actually invited her younger sister. Mark felt like he was going to throw up. What if Tina recognized him? What if Tina told his stepsister about his predicament?

For a moment, Mark looked at the window and considered whether escaping would even be a realistic option. From the sixth floor, he would be a bluebird diving to his death.

Monica opened the door and stepped back into the room. Sure enough, Tina walked in right behind her older sister. Mark's nightmare was coming true. When he had scheduled his evening with Monica, he specifically asked her not to tell Tina about his situation. Monica even promised him that she would keep his secret.

Just as he was about to hyperventilate, Monica grabbed him by the bird mask and whispered in his ear. "My sister doesn't know who you are. Don't say anything, and you'll make it through the night without her figuring it out."

Monica's plan suddenly made sense to Mark. She had invited her younger sister to some kind of sex party with the school mascot, and he was going to play the mascot. Even with his mask, would Tina actually fail to recognize him? Growing up, she had spent as much time at his house as she had her own. Was a simple bird mask enough to protect his identity?

"Holy shit," Tina said looking up and down Mark's body. "Your college is so much better than mine. Is this for real?"

"Sure is," Monica said. "Just remember, this is my game. I make the rules, Okay?"

"No problem," Tina responded positively. "Your fucking game. Your fucking rules."

Fortunately, Tina didn't immediately recognize her best friend's brother. Mark knew he had to play it cool. He couldn't risk Tina figuring out who he was. It was bad enough being exposed like this. She couldn't find out who was behind his mask.

"So when do we get started?" Tina asked as she sat down on the bed next to Mark. Tina was wearing skin-tight blue jeans and a light blue tank top; her black bra straps were barely visible under her shirt. Tina's dark straight black hair accentuated her emo-style makeup.

"As soon as Alicia gets here," Monica promised.

Mark turned his head toward Monica glaring intently at his host. Did she really just say that his sister, Alicia, was invited? Monica made eye contact with Mark through his eyeholes. She nodded her head encouragingly almost promising him that everything would be okay.

Despite Monica's encouragement, Mark was panicked. Certainly, Alicia would recognize him even if he was wearing a mask. And what did Monica care about protecting him anyway? She had no reason to be honest with him.

Monica sat in a chair by her computer desk and started a casual conversation with Tina. They talked about school, about some boy Tina was dating, and about their plans for Christmas break. The girls were acting as if it was no big deal having a half-naked birdman in the room.

Tina's phone buzzed with a text message. "Alicia's here," she proclaimed about Mark's stepsister.

"I'll run down and get her," Monica promised. "Keep an eye on our birdy boy, here. We don't want him flying away. Do we?"

"Oh, I'll take care of him," Tina promised. She wrapped her arm around Mark's shoulders and leaned her head against his mask and rested a hand on his leg. "Don't be too long," Tina insisted as her sister stepped out of the room.

Mark tried to slide away from Tina's advance, but she held tight to his shoulders.

"Are you a friend of my sister's?" Tina asked him.

Mark nodded in affirmation. He didn't consider himself Monica's friend but also didn't want to prolong the discussion.

"You don't talk much," Tina said as she cuddled closer to him. "Do you?"

Mark shook his head.

Tina scraped her black fingernails up his leg from his knee to his upper thigh. "You're not allowed to talk?" Tina asked.

Again, he shook his head.

"That's okay," Tina said. "I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about tomorrow."

As much as Mark hated being alone with Tina, he realized it could and would get worse. Mark's own stepsister, now a freshman at another college, was going to join them. What would Alicia say if she realized he was the evening's entertainment?

Monica and Alicia made their way down the sixth-floor hallway toward the dorm room. Mark could hear the girls talking about Alicia's drive. Alicia joked about how her brother went to this school and how she didn't want to run into him. Mark was seconds away from a potentially life-altering moment.

"Oh, my sweet Jesus," Mark's little sister said when she saw the sexy birdman. "Monica, you're my hero. You told me you had a surprise, but oh my."

Alicia was a skinny girl with dirty blonde hair and a flat chest. She was wearing black tights with a long brown sweater and a gold belt. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

Alicia immediately pulled out her phone as if she was going to take a picture.

"Sorry, Alicia," Monica said as she grabbed Alicia's phone. "I promised our little bird here that there would be no pictures. He's ours for the evening, but no pictures."

"Too bad," Alicia said. "What's the plan, then?"

"You two hold on right there," Monica said. "I have to run out for a minute. Be right back."

Monica left Mark alone with his stepsister and Tina. Mark watched as Alicia sat at Monica's desk scrolling her eyes up and down his body. Her gazed froze conspicuously at the bulge in his undersized blue thong. He couldn't believe it; his own stepsister was eying his cock.

The awkward silence grew even more uncomfortable for Mark when he felt his dick start expanding in his thong. How could he even have an erection at such a time? Mark hated Tina; she was his mortal enemy. Alicia was...she was his fucking stepsister.

"Thata boy," Tina said with a smile in reference to Mark's bulging thong. "You like my friend here. Don't you."

His erection was only the beginning of his problem. The tiny thong Monica provided him would in no way contain his growing penis. In a matter of seconds, Mark's stepsister and her best friend were about to see a hell of a lot more than an embarrassing bulge. With the fake wings constricting his arm movements, there was nothing he could do to cover himself.

"So what's your name?" Alicia asked moving over to the bed next to Mark; Alicia and Tina bookended the nervous thong-adorned birdman.

"He can't talk," Tina said.

"We'll see about that," Alicia responded; she reached over and started tickling Mark.

Mark jumped up from the bed trying to avoid a laugh that would certainly give away his identity. The two girls always joked about how they hated his laugh; they would absolutely recognize it now. Quietly, he took a seat at Monica's desk.

Alicia was just about to give chase when Monica burst through the door carrying a plastic storage box.

"Are you two already causing trouble?" Monica asked.

"Sorry," Alicia responded with a giggle. "In my defense, I do love birds."

"She's got great school spirit," Tina added with a giggle. "Go Blue Jays."

"That's okay," Monica answered. "Are you two ready for the game?"

"Hell yeah," Tina cheered. She clutched her elbows against her sides and clapped her hands together.

Monica set up two seats and instructed Tina and Alicia to sit down.

Once the girls were seated, Monica walked over to Mark and leaned into his ear. "If you disobey even a single order, I'm ripping that mask off your head. Do you understand?"

Mark nodded.

"Take off your wings and shoes," Monica commanded.

Mark fought to remove the wings then leaned over to untie the bright tennis shoes. He was happy to lose the wings. Taking advantage of his freed limbs, Mark immediately rested his hands over his erection.

"Now slide the bed out from the wall," Monica commanded.

Alicia and Tina watched as Mark moved Monica's bed. The girls watched in awe as he attempted to move the furniture around wearing only his skimpy blue thong and bird mask. This was surely a spectacle, unlike anything the girls had seen before.

Monica pulled a plastic sheet from her box of toys. She instructed Mark to remove the pillows and blankets from the bed then replace them with the protective covering. "This could get a little messy," she joked.

Without protest, Mark threw the pillows on the floor and ripped the sheets from Monica's bed. He then, as instructed, spread the plastic sheet over the mattress.

"Splendid, my little bird," Monica said. "Now lie down on the bed."

Mark did as he was told.

"Lift your arms," Monica ordered.

Mark lifted his arms over his head in the direction of each bedpost. He had a feeling about what was next.

"Alicia, why don't you do the honors?" Monica said as she pulled some rope from her box. "Go ahead and tie his hands to the bedposts."

Mark lay still while his stepsister secured his hands to the bed. This was the second time this week someone restrained his hands. At this point, however, he would take the movie theater over being tied up in front of his step-sibling and her evil friend.

Despite his mask, Mark felt completely exposed. His cock peeked out the side of his blue thong; the skimpy material wouldn't contain his erection much longer, and the fact that this was happening in front of his stepsister only made things worse. He tried to think of schoolwork, baseball, or anything that might alleviate his hard-on, but it was no use. His moderate dick was about to make an unencumbered appearance.

As Alicia tied her stepbrother's hands to the bedposts, she looked through Mark's mask and into his eyes. For a second, it was if she had recognized him but convinced herself it was a mistake. He smelled the same perfume Alicia had been wearing since junior high. How could she possibly not realize who he was? Wouldn't she eventually connect the dots and realize it was her stepbrother tied to the bed?

"Great," Monica proclaimed as soon as Mark's hands were secured. "That thong looks mighty uncomfortable on him. Doesn't it, girls?"

"Yeah," Alicia said. "I think so."

"Then why don't you do the honors?" Monica said. She was talking to Alicia but looking Mark directly in the eyes.

"Sure," Alicia responded nervously. "I...I guess I could."

"Well, then," Monica replied. "Go for it."

Mark shook his head back and forth begging the girls to leave the tiny thong on. Even if they didn't know who he was, Mark couldn't imagine lying there naked in front of Alicia and Tina. His protests, of course, were to no avail.

Mark watched as his stepsister leaned over his body and grabbed his thong. Rather than pulling the garment from his hip-bones, Alicia grabbed the straps just above the pouch. As she pulled the material downward, Mark's dick shot out at her like a jack in the box. Alicia paused and giggled at her stepbrother's protruding unit. Mark turned his head in shame.

"Go ahead," Monica encouraged. "Just pull them down."

Alicia yanked Mark's thong free of his erect penis and slid it down his legs.

"Now tie his legs," Monica instructed. She handed Alicia another wad of rope.

Alicia's hands felt familiar and inappropriate as she tied his legs to the bottom of the bed. With his eyes closed, Mark could envision what his stepsister was seeing: his naked body spread eagle in front of her. His eyes started to water; his skin felt like it was going to burn right off his body.

As soon as Mark's stepsister finished strapping his feet to the bedposts, Monica had Alicia return to her seat. It was time for their games to begin.

Chapter Three

With Mark stripped naked and successfully tied to the bead, Monica prepared to take his humiliation to another level. She stood between him and the girls as she explained her plan to Alicia and Tina. "You both agreed to play a game with me, and I expect you to abide by my rules."

Tina and Alicia nodded in agreement.

"You're both joining me at the beach house over spring break," Monica continued. "One of you will be my guest, and the other will spend the week cooking, cleaning, and doing whatever else we ask of you. Do you agree?"

"Yes," Tina and Alicia said almost in unison.

Monica pulled three glass jars from the plastic storage box and set them on her desk. The containers had tiny strips of brightly colored paper in them. One jar had pink paper, another blue, and the third green.

"This game will go three rounds," Monica continued. "Best two out of three wins. Okay?"

"Okay," Tina responded.

Alicia nodded her head nervously.

"Each jar represents a different round in our game," Monica said as she picked up the jar containing the pink strips. "For each round, you will take turns drawing, and you will be expected to do whatever is on the paper. Okay?"

"Okay."

"During the first two rounds, your objective will be to perform your task without our bluebird friend blowing his load. If you finish your dare, and the bird doesn't cum, it's the other girl's turn. Whoever makes him blow out loses the round. If the game is tied after two rounds, we'll have a special tie-breaker round with different rules."

"That's fucking awesome," Tina said. "Sorry, 'Licia. I've got this shit in the bag."

"Like hell you do," Alicia retorted, but less confidently.

"So let the games begin," Monica declared with a smile. "Who wants to draw first?"

"I'll go," Tina insisted jamming her hand into the glass jar and choosing a pink slip of paper. Tina smiled brightly as she read the barely legible scribbling. "No problem at all. I can do this."

"What's it say?" Alicia asked curiously.

"It says I have to kiss his neck for sixty seconds."

"Really?" Alicia asked incredulously. "That's all she has to do?"

"Be patient," Monica said to Mark's skinny blonde stepsister. "It's a long night, and the tasks'll get better along the way."

"Here we go," Tina said as she approached the bed and leaned into Mark's neck.

Mark felt Tina's black hair draped over his naked chest and forearm as her lips made contact with the side of his neck. Tina started with several quick pecks as if she were kissing a relative or friend. After a few seconds, however, Tina put her left hand on Mark's chest and pressed her tongue against his neck. Tina slid her right hand under his mask and began rubbing his face. Mark's mouth and chin were exposed as Tina's kissing grew more passionate.

The muscles in Mark's arms and neck clenched involuntarily as Tina's wet tongue took swift yet smooth swipes against his sensitive skin. He felt his dick throbbing as her hand moved down his chest toward his stomach; it felt like she was reaching for his cock. She pressed her lips intently into his neck and swatted her tongue against his throat like a cat lapping ice cold milk from a bowl.

Mark thought about the bratty little girl who grew up with his stepsister tormenting him every day of his life. He was her property now. His only solace was that Tina didn't know who he was. She didn't know yet anyway.

"Time," Monica yelled. "You can stop now."

As Tina pulled away, Mark contorted his chin and mouth to reposition his mask. As much as he hated Tina, she was a great kisser. He found himself very conflicted; the thought that he had enjoyed the experience only enhanced his sense of humiliation.

Mark reclaimed his bearings and considered what was next. As much as it felt wrong having Tina kissing his neck, it would be a thousand times more awkward having his own stepsister doing something similar. His dick was moments away from release. What if he couldn't hold his excitement as Alicia did whatever that next pink paper told her to do? What would that say about him?

Mark always thought his stepsister was cute, but he was never sexually attracted to her in any way. Even though they weren't biologically related, Alicia was still his little sister.

"What?" Alicia squealed as she looked at her chosen paper.

"What's it say?" Tina asked gleefully.

"Lick whipped cream off his stomach," Alicia returned.

"Ooh," Monica said as she dug through her box of goodies and pulled out a can of whipped topping. "You even get a delicious snack."

Monica approached Mark and looked him in the eye. She stared down at her captive bluebird and reveled in what was about to happen, in what she was going to make happen. She was the puppet master of this game. Mark had no choice but to do as she asked, and Alicia and Tina were falling perfectly in line with her plan.

The can hissed as Monica squirted the wet runny substance onto Mark's stomach. The whipped topping mixed in with his thin layer of pubic hair. Tiny streams of white liquid dripped down the side of his stomach and between his legs.

"All yours," Monica said as she motioned for Alicia to begin. "Be careful with that dick. You don't want your whipped cream mixed with something less tasty."

"Less tasty?" Tina joked as her best friend gazed down on the non-dairy dessert topping. "Let's let Alicia be the judge of that."

Mark's body convulsed as his stepsister stood over his bed inspecting the generous layer of whipped cream above and surrounding his genitals. How could she not realize who she was about to lick clean?

Visibly nervous and uncomfortable, Alicia crawled onto the bed beside Mark and hovered over his torso. She leaned in barely touching her tongue to his stomach.

"Thata girl," Monica encouraged. "Better hurry up, now."

Cautiously, Mark's sister took another lick. She looked up at his face with an unsatisfied grin; He turned his masked head partly in shame but mostly out of fear that she would recognize him.

As Alicia continued licking, Mark's breath sputtered like a car failing to start. Her tongue was warm with its motion slow and deliberate; it was a stark contrast to Tina's fluttering advances. Alicia tried to get as much cream off Mark's body while making as little contact as possible. This was all right with Mark, who also wanted this over quickly.

"You have to get it all," Monica warned Alicia as the dirty blonde started lapping up cream like a dog.

Alicia's tongue moved down Mark's lower stomach and toward his cock. Blood rushed to Mark's penis; his balls felt warm, and his dick pulsated like the skin was about to explode from its stem. Alicia's tongue felt both familiar and illicit as it inched below his belly button. While he tried to think of anything else, his mind was fixated on his stepsister's tongue mere inches from his manhood. If he came now, Mark would do so all over Alicia's face.

Alicia's tongue and lips weaved through Mark's pubic hair like an explorer cutting through the jungle with a machete. Mark could see her dirty blonde head moving around his cock. His stomach twitched, and his hands shook uncontrollably. His toes curled to the point of pain. "Hold it in. Just hold it in," Mark thought to himself. He couldn't let himself release. Not now.

"That's it," Alicia proclaimed. She stepped away from the bed to admire her handiwork. "All done."

Mark breathed a sigh of relief.

Monica made Alicia lap up a few abandoned whipped cream particles, a final step that took only a few seconds. Mark was glad he didn't cum, but he knew he didn't have much resistance left. Unless Tina drew a paper daring her to take a nap, he wasn't sure he would be able to hold back. At this point, Mark wasn't certain he wanted to hold back.

Tina drew another pink strip of paper from the jar, and the nineteen-year-old read her task. "Yours is to place then remove five rings from the subject's cock. You may only use your mouth."

"Good luck with that," Alicia added with a wide smile.

"No problem," Tina bragged. Her lips pursed as she shook her head at Alicia. "I've always been good with my mouth."

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
123456...9