The Nerd Conquest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

"At least that's the word on the street," Alicia scoffed.

Monica pulled five plastic rings from her box and threw them on the bed between Mark's legs. Two of the rings were practically under Mark's ass. "Go fish, sis," Monica quipped.

The rings were similar to shower curtain hangers except they were slightly smaller and didn't open or adjust. Mark figured they would fit over his swollen penis, but it would take some maneuvering to get all five on. That could become an issue. He knew he was going to cum at some point, but he had to hold on as long as possible.

With no hesitation, Tina jumped onto the bed beside the bound birdman. Rather than going after the rings farthest away from Mark's ass, she stuck her head right between his legs and snatched one of the two rings from under his butt. He lifted his torso to give her more room and to avoid expelling his cum all over the place.

Tina's confidence was unsettling.

Tina held the purple ring carefully between her teeth allowing for the greatest possible opening. With the care of someone playing an arcade crane game, she leaned into Mark's penis and attempted to slide the ring over the head and down his shaft. The ring had little tolerance around Mark's swollen cock, however. Tina had to twist, pull, and shimmy the ring down his rod. Mark clenched his entire body trying to hold his load.

"One down," Tina bragged as she inspected her handiwork. "Thank goodness he has such a tiny dick."

The other girls laughed; Mark was not amused.

Mark again thought about what would happen if Tina knew who was hiding behind the blue mask. If she was so willing to mock him now, just imagine how brutal the nineteen-year-old would be if she knew who he was, if she realized whose dick she was taunting.

Mark felt Tina's hair again as she dropped between his legs fishing for the second ring. He saw her head appear from beneath his stomach like a sun rising over a hillside. Mark watched his stepsister's best friend move her mouth with its designated ring over his cock. Tina jerked the sphere back and forth as she forced the circle down his dick. Mark's cheeks felt wet with his own tears as he fought against his nature struggling to hold his seed inside.

"You better not cum on me," Tina warned Mark as she dropped her head between his legs a third time. "I swear to God that you better not jizz on me."

Tina twisted, jerked, and pulled on the next three rings as she jammed them over Mark's dick. As her task progressed, her technique shifted from precise placement to crude force. Slobber from her lips and tongue mixed with tiny drops of his semen, something Tina didn't seem to notice or care about.

Monica and Alicia cheered as the black-haired girl placed the fifth ring just below the tip of Mark's penis. Tina's audience seemed impressed both by his ability to hold his load and by Tina's mouth control.

Tina gazed victoriously at the birdman's dick. It looked more like a kid's ring stacker toy than a crazy sex contest. This wasn't a game to him, though. He was holding his breath and fighting like hell against exploding all over Tina and her toy rings.

Tina wasn't done yet. She still had to get all five rings off without Mark making a mess all over her face. As she studied her bound subject, Tina recognized how much more challenging it would be to remove the rings.

"You can do it, Tina," Mark's stepsister said to her best friend. Alicia seemed content to enjoy Tina's progress even though Tina's success would open the door to her next task and a possible ejaculate shower.

Mark could feel the side of Tina's arm against his ball sack as she rested her hand on the plastic sheeting between his legs. She steadied her other hand on the bed just under his waist. Tina's cool soft hair brushed across his hip as she tried to bite down on the first ring.

Tina's attempt to clutch the ring failed; she couldn't get a good enough grip on the slippery plastic. Instead, Tina resorted to using her tongue and lips to pull the ring into her mouth. Her tongue forced itself between the plastic ring and the tip of Mark's penis. Finally, Tina was able to bite down securely and lift the loop over his dickhead.

Tina immediately leaned in to remove the second ring. Mark felt her nose pressed against the tip of his penis as her tongue ran down his cock and under the second ring. He heard Tina breathing heavily as she struggled over his cock. The ring pulled back and forth as she jerked it up his dick. When her teeth lost their grip, her tongue swept back between the ring and Mark's cock. Mark simply couldn't take it anymore.

Mark's penis exploded directly in Tina's face and all over his stomach. It was the most intense and satisfying release of his life.

"Son of a bitch," Tina snapped as she fell back off the bed. "You fucking came all over me.

Monica and Alicia sat stunned momentarily as the spectacle unfolded before them.

Mark looked away from the three girls. His humiliation and excitement had become his shame. Even with the mask, he felt exposed and vulnerable.

"Well, I guess that's round one," Monica said with a shocked and amused tone. "Tina, there are some wet wipes over there on the counter. Go ahead and clean yourself off, then wipe off our guest here."

"Clean HIM off? You gotta be fucking kidding me, Monica."

Monica rested a hand on her hip and cocked her head with a devious smile. "Tina, you said you would follow my rules."

"What the hell does that have to do with cleaning up his nut? Can't he wipe off his own nasty cock?"

"It means we're playing by my rules, and my rules say you clean up the bird."

"Fine. Whatever," Tina relented as she started wiping Mark's cum from her face.

Once Tina finished cleaning herself, she crawled back on the bed, removed the remaining rings from Mark's shriveling cock, and wiped down his stomach and penis. Tina was not gentle.

After Tina had finished her half-assed cleaning job, Monica let her sister and his stepsister take a break and head to the snack machines. Monica figured Mark would need fifteen to thirty minutes for a recovery period, and she wanted to make sure he was ready for the next round. No one doubted that Monica's challenges would become more explicit and possibly even sadistic as the night progressed.

While Alicia and Tina were gone, Monica sat down on the bed next to Mark's head and slowly removed his mask. "How you holding up?" she asked kindly.

"How am I holding up?" Mark responded incredulously. "How the hell do you think I'm holding up?"

"Calm down, Mark," Monica said. "This'll all be over soon. Besides, didn't you enjoy cumming in my sister's face?"

"What about MY sister?" Mark demanded. "Alicia can't figure out who I am, Monica. I just can't..."

"Mark, I told you they wouldn't find out. You think I'm lying to you?"

"I...I don't know. It's just that..."

"It's just nothing," Monica interrupted gently. "You have to trust me, Mark. It's really your only choice."

"Trust you? You have me tied to a bed."

"And you were spying on girls in the shower," Monica reminded Mark gently. "You have to pay your dues, but it'll soon be over. Okay?"

"Okay."

Monica gave Mark a drink of orange juice through a straw. She said he needed his strength to get through the night. After Mark had taken a few sips, she put his bird mask back on him and let him collect his thoughts. Monica took some time to freshen up herself before hunting down Alicia and Tina.

Mark looked at the clock as the three girls prepared themselves for the second round of their game. It was almost ten o'clock, and everyone seemed ready for more fun at the bird's expense. Since his cock was still sore and limp, he thought about asking for more time. Unfortunately, he couldn't talk without Tina and Alicia recognizing his voice. Besides, his level of comfort didn't matter in this game. This was Monica's night, and she was going to call the shots.

"All right, ladies," Monica said as she grabbed the second jar. "It's time to draw for round two. Alicia, you go first this time."

Alicia drew a blue strip of paper from the jar. "Hell no," she snapped staring at the strip. "There's no way I'm doing that."

"What is it?" Tina asked as she grabbed the paper from her skinny friend. "Oh shit."

"Sorry, Alicia," Monica insisted. She took the strip from Tina, wadded it up and threw it in the trash can by her desk. "You have to play by the rules. Besides, this isn't so bad."

"It's not so bad?" Alicia protested. "Stick my finger up his ass while licking chocolate off his dick? That's not so bad?"

"Come on, Alicia," Tina encouraged. "At least he didn't blow his wad in your face. I've still got his fucking cum all over me."

As the girls fought over Alicia's assignment, Mark considered what was about to happen. It was bad enough having Alicia lick whipped cream off his stomach. How could he possibly let his own stepsister stick her finger up his ass and lick his dick clean of chocolate syrup?

Would Mark be better off stopping everything? He would have to first admit to Tina and Alicia, who he was. Then he would deal with Janice and Lucy, who would almost certainly upload the video of him whacking off while spying on the girl's shower. That didn't even begin to address the humiliation he would endure from his friends and family. Obviously, coming clean was off the table. Mark was going to have to lie back and let Alicia do her thing.

After a few minutes of cajoling, Alicia, as everyone suspected she would, agreed to go through with her assignment. Tina had always been the assertive one; Alicia generally followed her best friend's lead, and this would be no exception. The skinny blonde wasn't happy about her task, but she was going through with the dare.

Nervously, Alicia crawled up between Mark's legs and reviewed the situation. Monica retrieved chocolate syrup and lubricant from her special box. Monica instructed the birdman to lift his torso then placed two pillows under his hoisted lower back. Mark's dick and ass were elevated about eight inches above the plastic bed sheet.

Once the pillows were positioned, Monica poured the chocolate syrup over Mark's still deflated penis. "Don't worry about that," Monica jokingly assured Mark. "Alicia will have your little birdy up and singing in no time."

Tina cackled at her older sister's joke. Mark and Alicia didn't laugh.

Not satisfied with Mark's chocolate covered rod, Monica topped her creation off with a dab of leftover whipped cream. "He's all yours," Monica said to Alicia as she handed Mark's stepsister the lubricant. "You better grease your finger first, or it's gonna be a rough trip."

This was undoubtedly the first time Alicia had done anything like this. While not a virgin, she had almost certainly never put her mouth on a man's cock before. Mark thought about his stepsister's relative innocence as she leaned into his pulsing dick and reached under his ass.

Mark felt Alicia's pointer finger covered with slippery lubricant trailing down his ass crack as she searched for his orifice. After a brief hesitation, she pressed her finger inside him. Her fingernail scratched as she descended into his asshole, but she didn't stop. Soon, the entirety of her finger was inside her stepbrother. Mark's dick grew almost proportionately to the size of Alicia's intruding digit.

"See," Monica gloated in reference to Mark's erect cock. "I told you he'd jump right back into action."

Mark's entire body convulsed as his stepsister's tongue licked a dab of whipped cream off the tip of his penis. He could feel her finger adjusting itself inside him with every move she made. As she leaned in, she used her free hand to steady Mark's penis so she could effectively remove the brown syrup.

Alicia took long licks from the base to the top of Mark's cock just as one would devour an ice cream treat on a warm day. She used her finger in Mark's ass and a firm grip around his cock to position Mark most conveniently for her purpose. Timid Alicia was coming out of her shell and taking advantage of her bluebird friend more so with every lick, poke, and squeeze.

Mark's hands and feet pulled against the ropes as his body fought to wrap in on itself. His wrists and ankles stung. His asshole burned. His eyes watered beneath the sweaty mask.

Mark felt his torso thrusting upward partly to escape from Alicia's finger but also instinctively into his stepsister's mouth. As humiliated as he was, he desperately wanted to cum. His better judgment abandoned him; he wanted to fill Alicia's throat with his seed. His balls tightened as blood jetted down his spine to his cock. He thought about his little stepsister and her warm lips wading through the syrup up and down his penis.

Semen shot into in the air like a geyser at Yellowstone National Park. While Alicia escaped the same face blast Tina suffered, Mark's sperm occupied her hair and sullied much of her sweater.

"Ahhhh," Alicia cried. "It's all over me."

"Holy shit," Tina said laughing hysterically. He slammed her hands repeatedly against her knees. "He got you good."

"Relax, 'Licia," Monica offered assuredly; she passed the box of wet wipes to Mark's blonde stepsister. "It'll come out. Just ask Tina."

Alicia scrubbed her sweater and dirty-blonde hair furiously. When it didn't come out to Alicia's satisfaction, Monica recommended the blonde take a quick shower.

"You'll both love round three," Monica promised. "Our game is tied."

Since Tina accompanied Alicia to the shower, Monica and Mark had a few more minutes of alone time. Monica took off his mask and offered him more juice. "You're almost done, Mark," she promised. "This'll all be over soon, but you have to admit it. You're having some fun."

"Whatever," Mark responded. He was enjoying Monica's game, but he wasn't about to admit as much. He would never admit it.

Monica took a couple baby wipes and gently cleaned the mixture of chocolate, saliva, and semen from his dick, stomach, and legs. She then returned to him and comforted him as a mother would console a pouting baby.

As Monica stroked Mark's sweaty hair and the chilled dormitory air rushed over his bare skin, he felt something strange for his host. Was this what hostages sometimes feel for the very people who steal their freedom away? As illogical as it was to a very logical person, he felt a strong bond forming with Monica. It was confusing, exciting, and fascinating all at the same time.

Mark fell into a peaceful trance as Monica's cool fingers raked his hair. He was momentarily able to forget about Tina and Alicia, about Lucy blackmailing him, and about Monica's game. He was able to lose himself in a consoling moment with the very person about to potentially ruin his life.

Mark's moment of silence broke suddenly when he heard his sister and Tina making their way down the hall. "My mask," he whispered to Monica, who was still stroking his hair. "My mask," he repeated in a panic.

Monica smiled widely at him as the two voices moved closer and closer toward the room.

"Please, Monica," Mark begged. "My mask."

"Do you trust me, now?" Monica asked him calmly.

"I do. I trust you. Really, I do."

Monica tilted her head and looked down at him. She brushed her fingers against his cheek as she scanned up and down his naked body.

"Monica, Please," Mark pleaded again as Alicia and Tina seemed just feet away from discovering his identity.

Just as the doorknob turned, Monica snatched the mask and slipped it over his head.

"Are you girls ready for the bonus round?" Monica asked. She was talking to Tina and Alicia, but her question was really for Mark. This was going to be his round.

"I get to go first this time," Tina said as she picked up the final jar. There were only four slips of green paper visible through the glass.

"You do get to go first," Monica affirmed with a smirk. "But before we begin, we have to untie our friend here. He'll need his hands for this round."

"His hands," Tina snapped. "That fucking perv isn't putting his hands on me."

"Tina," Monica scolded. "You agreed to play the game by my rules. You can forfeit now if you want, but you'll spend spring break cleaning and cooking."

"That's not fair," Tina argued.

"No," Monica agreed. "It's NOT fair. Did I at some point suggest this game would be fair?"

"Fuck this," Tina said. "I don't even wanna go on spring break with your bitch ass."

"You don't?" Monica snapped back. "You might want to rethink your decision."

"Like hell, I will," Tina responded; Alicia sat quietly.

"Well, then," Monica answered arrogantly. She pulled out her cell phone and extended the screen toward the girls. "You might want to take a look at this first."

"What the fuck?" Alicia said no longer willing to sit in silence. "Where did you get that picture?"

"That's bullshit, Monica," Tina added.

"Now, now," Monica returned. "Before you go skinny dipping in our family pool, you should make sure there aren't any cameras around."

"You took a picture of us when we were...you know?" Tina asked incredulously. "I didn't even think you were home."

"That was private," Alicia added as if it would somehow matter to Monica.

Monica laughed at the girls' reaction to her photo. "Yes, I was home, I did take a picture, and maybe it wasn't as private as you two little sluts thought it would be. Oh, and don't worry. I have many more pictures if you don't like this one."

"So what're you saying?" Alicia asked. "Are you threatening us?"

"Threatening?" Monica responded. "I'm not threatening anything. I'm just telling you what'll happen if you don't play out the game."

"That's bullshit," Tina argued.

"That's OK, then," Monica answered. "I'm sure Alicia would be more than happy to finish the game without you. She probably doesn't want to be an Internet star."

Lying quietly on the bed, Mark couldn't believe what was happening. He felt sorry for his stepsister and even, to a much lesser extent, Tina. Still, he couldn't say anything no matter how much he wanted to intervene.

"So do we play, or do we start uploading pictures?" Monica asked.

"Fine," Alicia said, "but if we play your game, you have to delete the pictures."

"I promise," Monica insisted. "If the two of you work through all my green notes, I'll remove the pictures. I'll even spend spring break cooking and cleaning for you two bitches. If one of you backs out, though, I'll publish the pictures, and you'll spend the break taking care of me. Do we have a deal?"

"Do we have a choice?" Tina asked rhetorically.

"Good point," Monica said. "Now free our little bird friend so we can get started."

Alicia untied Mark's hands while Tina released his legs. As soon as he was loose, he sat up Indian style and covered himself with an unattended pillow. It was the first moment of even nominal modesty since the game began.

"All right, girls," Monica said as she handed Alicia the jar. "The final round of our game is going to be a little different. It's simple really. Whoever refuses to do exactly what's on her paper loses the game."

Alicia looked into the jar at the neatly folded strips of green paper. Nervously, she reached in and selected her first task; she read her assignment silently.

"What's it say?" Tina questioned.

Alicia smiled in relief. "It says I have to spank his bare ass, twenty swats."

"Actually," Monica interrupted. "That means HE gets to beat YOUR bare ass."

"What?" Alicia panicked. "That's not how..."

"Now," Monica insisted. "We have to keep the game moving. Go ahead and lose those tights."

"I have to take off my pants?" Alicia asked. "In front of him?"

"What?" Monica responded. "Is it fair that he's been naked all night, and you get to stay fully clothed?"

"But...But I don't even know who he is," Alicia argued in reference to her masked stepbrother.

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
123456...9