The Nerd Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy is dominated by his girlfriend.
4.8k words
3.6
82.3k
30
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

DATING

I know she takes advantage of me, uses me, but I don't care; I am soo in love with her. Kathy is the most beautiful girl I know. I blush and get all tongue-tied when I talk to her. She is the head cheerleader for the football team and she loves showing off her sexy body.

She dates the quarterback on the football team, (of course), but teases me into doing all her work on the two courses we have in common, American Literature and Chemistry. She said if I get her good marks on both courses she will go out with me. I know, I know, I may be bright in college but not to bright when it comes to girls. I dream about the date that I am going to get while I do her reading and book reports, plus all her experiments and lab reports. I do all of this making sure it's different from mine, and e-mail it to her so that she can hand it in. Half the time she does not even attend the lectures, because she knows I am there, and this way she can sleep in or cut classes.

It makes me feel good just to be seen talking to her. I am not very tall; about 5 ft. 6 inches and weigh about 140 pounds. However, I am clever and I think Kathy likes that, a nice change from the jocks she usually hangs out with.

On mid term exams I got her a B on both subjects and she said it was time for my reward. "Would you like to have sex with me? Maybe we could take a motel for the night."

This was my wildest dream coming true, but it was shattered in an instant when she kissed me and said, "You get that when I get an A, a B gets a kiss."

One day Kathy told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend and that I could take her to the spring dance. Just one thing, she needed to borrow one hundred dollars to buy her new dress. Of course I gave it to her.

I was to pick her up at her dorm at 8:30 on Saturday night. To make sure I did not keep her waiting, I arrived at 7:30 and waited and waited. 8:30 came and no Kathy: 9:00 came and went and still no Kathy. Was this some cruel joke she was playing on me. Finally at 9:35 Kathy breezed in, laughing and talking to her friend Diane.

"Hi Billy, (my name is Bill not Billy), I'll be ready in a jiffy."

It must have been 10:30 before she came downstairs. Here was my dream come true. She wore a black fluffy miniskirt, a tight white silk blouse with no bra and the top 3 buttons undone. Her long blond hair swirled around her shoulders. As she bounced down the stairs her skirt would fly up to reveal small white panties. She was sex and beauty in one package.

I was on top of the world, driving my date to the dance in town. She looked so sexy sitting beside me, her skirt sliding up showing her bare legs almost up to her panties. Life does not get better than this. Suddenly a car shot across the road in front of us, even though I had the green light. I had to jam on the breaks to prevent hitting it.

Kathy was mad at me; "You jerk, if you were looking at the road instead of my legs this would not have happened. Stop the car. I'll get in the back seat, maybe that way you can keep your eyes on the road." We went the rest of the way in silence. It was so unfair; the guy that ran the light was the jerk, not I, but you did not change her mind by arguing with her.

We must have been the last ones to arrive at the dance and all the tables were occupied. I stood looking around when Kathy spotted someone she knew sitting in a small both with a table in front.

"Hi Rod; mind if we join you?" She sat beside him and looking at me said, "Billy go find yourself a chair and join us, and bring us back each a rum and coke. Nothing for you, after all, you are not a very good driver sober, so I don't want to find out what you are like drunk. Bring us our drinks first and then go find a chair and get yourself a glass of pop."

Humiliated, (and I had asked her not to call me Billy), I got the drinks and a chair for myself. When I got back it looked like they had just broken away from a kiss, but I could not be sure. I sat down at the table and they mostly ignored me, talking and laughing in low voices that was difficult for me to hear.

Since I don't dance, Kathy and Rod spent most of the time on the dance floor, only coming back when they wanted a rest and to get me to buy them more drinks. At one point Rob spilled his drink on the table. "Quick," Kathy said, "Use the sleeve on your jacket to mop up the drink before it drips on Rob's pants." I don't see why I had to do that. Couldn't she call for a waiter or something.

After I mopped the table with my suit jacket sleeve Rob said, "I think he got some on my pants. Here Kathy, feel here." I was shocked as he took Kathy's hand and rubbed it up and down the front of his pants.

"You naughty boy, what I feel is not wet pants. Billie, go get Rob another drink."

Later Kathy said I could have one drink if I wanted or I could take her to Lookout Point after the dance, but not both. Of course my choice was Lookout Point, but it still bothered me to see them drinking, dancing, and laughing. Whose date was this anyway? I brought them drinks and watched them dance. Rod ran out of cigarettes and she made me buy him a package even though I don't smoke. All I could think of was Kathy and Lookout Point. The worst part was watching Rod rub Kathy's bum, and kissing her while they danced. A couple times Kathy looked over to see if I was watching, but it did not stop her from kissing him. Then more bad news, " Billie, Rod has invited me to a house party. There will be a lot of dancing and since you don't dance, I know you won't mind me going with Rod. We can go to Lookout Point some other time."

ENGAGEMENT

Just like the old song said, "Dreams can come true, it can happen to you, it can happen to me." One day Kathy said that after the movie we would go to Lookout Point. She still rode in the back seat, but when we got there she let me come in the back with her.

"You are so good to me, always trying your best to please me, and obedient too, that I have decided to marry you. In Gobles Jewelry there is a two carat blue white diamond I want you to buy for me as my engagement ring. Also I'll need things prior to getting married so I need you to give me $25 each time we see each other."

Wow! Kathy is going to be my wife. This is the happiest day of my life. I was in my final year and had already been offered a good job at Hi-Tech Computers.

"And we can start having sex. I am going to teach you how I like my pussy sucked, and I'll give you a nude picture of me that you can jerk off to."

And so my training started. First I had to get between her legs and pull down her panties. Then she would grab my hair to guide my mouth to the part she wanted sucked. I had to learn her signals. Pulling my hair meant I was to thrust my tongue deep into her pussy, speed controlled by how quickly she pulled my hair, and if she held me tight I was to wiggle my tongue deep inside her. A tap on the left side of my head meant I was to kiss and lick her pussy, a tap on the right and I was to kiss and lick wherever she put her finger, usually her bum, sometimes her leg or foot. Doing this would give me an aching hard on but she would not let me come. "Blue balls," she said, "is good for you. A little bit of pain helps you learn your lessons."

That became a common date for us. She would take me to her dorm room; I would give her the 25 dollars and tongue sex and then go home. It was only once a week that I had a real date with her. When she gave me her nude picture, I asked her how come she had nude pictures of herself; she said all the cheerleaders had nude pictures taken to give to the football players. Even with the picture I was not supposed to jerk off unless she gave permission. She would make me lick and suck her and if she was pleased she would let me jerk off when I got home. She said she liked an obedient boyfriend who put her needs first.

Diane, Kathy's best friend, had a problem. Her boyfriend's car broke down and they had no way of getting around, so they wanted to double date. Kathy said sure, but I didn't like it. Since Kathy rode in the back seat there were now 3 in the back seat of my car and just me in front. They would laugh and talk while I felt like a chauffeur alone in front driving. Kathy liked going to drive in movies. She used to let me in the back seat with her, but now with 3 in the back I had to stay in front.

One night it was raining hard and the movie had just started. "Sweetie, we are hungry but we don't want to get wet. Go get us each a hotdog and a coke. Bring ours first and then you can go back for yours."

She had recently started calling me Sweetie, a name I hated as much as Billie and I told her, but she did it anyway. Carrying 3 cokes and 3 hotdogs was awkward. I handed it to them through the open back door. "Hurry up, the rain is getting us wet." Kathy shouted.

Getting them wet, what a joke. I was soaked by the time I made 2 trips to the concession stand. Sitting in the front seat by myself, soaking wet, and eating a soggy hotdog, I was feeling sorry for myself. I think things can't get any worse. How wrong I was. Sometimes I wonder why I let her do these things to me, but when she puts her arms around me, hugs and kisses me, I am on cloud 9. She whispers all the naughty things she is going to do to me when we are married. I love her and she is so beautiful; sometimes I think I am the luckiest guy in the entire world.

One Saturday night as we were picking up Diane and her boyfriend Rick, Diane said, "This is my brother Stan. He broke up with his girl and he has nothing to do so he wants to come with us. Is it OK?"

Of course Kathy agreed and now there are 2 guys and 2 girls in the back seat, and I have one more to pay for at the drive in. That time it was a sexy movie about two college professors who blackmail two cheerleaders into giving them sex. As I watched the movie, I realized that I could hear part of the conversation coming from the back seat.

Diane's voice, "But I told him you would. If you don't do it he is going to make me do it. How disgusting that would be to suck off your own brother! He has been so horny since he broke up with his girl that I promised him you would either suck him off or let him fuck you. There is a good scene coming up in the movie where the two girls suck off their professors. Lets show the boys a good time and suck them while they watch it happing in the movie."

After that I tried not to listen or turn around, so while I did not see anything I could hear some moans and a few crude comments. I could pretend nothing was happening in the back until Stan spoke, "Kathy I love the way you suck cock, but how about giving me a fuck next week?"

Kathy replied, "Is that a proper thing to ask a girl when her future husband is sitting in the front seat?"

Once the movie was over and we had dropped off our passengers Kathy asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"Of course I am. How could you do that? I am engaged to you and you don't do that for me."

"You are a virgin so you don't understand. Once a guy starts having sex, he wants it all the time. That's why I don't give you any. If I did, you would follow me around like a puppy dog begging me for sex. Since Stan is not a virgin he needs sex. I was just doing my best friend a favor. Now be a good boy and give me a nice tongue fuck." I was so mad at her I said no and took her home. If I had my way I wouldn't give her any sex until she gave me some.

The following week she completely humiliated me. "You were a bad boy last week when you would not give me tongue sex. If you don't convince me that you are truly sorry I am going out with Stan instead of you." So I begged saying I would do what she wanted and give her nice long tongue fucks whenever she wanted it.

"And tongue my asshole too, because it makes me feel good to have your tongue stuck up my ass."

" Yes I'll try my best to please you anyway I can."

Kathy with a serious look on her face said, "You had better start treating me better and stop being so jealous or I am going to break off our engagement and go out with Stan."

"Please, please," I pleaded, "Don't do that. I promise I'll treat you better."

The wedding was still 3 months away and while I was going steady with Kathy, she was not doing the same for me.

A hot rock group, The Devil's Horn was coming to Riverside, a city not to far away, and Kathy wanted me to order 5 tickets for the show and get 3 motel rooms, 2 doubles and 1 single so we could all stay overnight before and after the show. Of course I was to pay for all the tickets and accommodation. It was bad enough that I paid for Diane and her boyfriend Rick, but I hated paying for Stan, that freeloader that spent more time with Kathy than I did, and I know he had sex with her at least once. However Kathy does not want a second opinion, she just wants me to do what I am told.

We did not get away until after 6pm and it's a 4-hour drive. The four of them in the backseat were having a great time. Stan had brought a case of beer and Rick had marijuana cigarettes. As driver I could not drink and Kathy said smoking was not good for me, so per usual I was the chauffeur while the four of them partied in the back.

Could it get worse? Definitely, when we got to the motel Diane and Rick got one room and Stan was putting Kathy in with him and giving me the single room. Stan said that since I could not fuck Kathy anyway, there was no point in letting good pussy go to waste. I was so mad I was speechless. Red in the face I started to stammer out that Kathy was supposed to sleep with me because I was her fiancé. Kathy said not to make a scene in the motel office, just go alone with it for now and she would try and work it out with Stan.

After check-in Kathy told me, "Come into our room and I'll talk to Stan."

"Stan, Billy thought he was going to share a room with me."

Stan responded, "That is just silly; the only reason I came was to fuck you. My sister said you liked me. Billy can jerk off in his own room if you are there or not."

"Billy, he does have a point. You don't need me to jerk yourself off, but Stan does."

"You are my fiancée and you are not supposed to have sex with anyone unless it's me."

"No Billy, we are not married yet, and if you don't stop acting so stubborn I might call off the whole wedding. I am going to spend the night with Stan and tomorrow I'll ask Stan if I can spend the night with you."

Why is it she orders me around but is so meek with Stan.

" If you love me you will do what I want. You have to start showing me more respect"

She has a way of twisting everything and making it my fault. With an ache in my heart and bile in my stomach I went back to my room.

The next morning we all met at the motel restaurant and of course I paid for it all. Kathy and Diane spent the day shopping while Rod and Stan were at the nearby bar drinking beer and playing pool. How come it seamed like I was the 5th wheel? I couldn't go anywhere as Kathy had my car.

By the time we left for the concert it was pouring rain and there was no parking available anywhere near the theatre. After cruising several blocks looking for parking Kathy said to drop them at the front door as the show was about to start, then I could go and look for parking. She would save my seat. I finally found parking about 8 blocks away. Rain was coming in a downpour and of course no taxis were available, so I walked. I had purchased the most expensive seats, a private lodge suitable for 6 people. These lodges were on the 2nd floor with a balcony that overlooked the stage and a privacy curtain you could pull across the entranceway. By the time I got there I was completely soaked.

"You are not coming in here and getting us all wet," Kathy said sternly as I tried to enter and take my seat. "You will have to stand outside but you can leave the curtain open."

I felt miserable. The rain was not cold but I was soaked, tired from walking 8 blocks and Kathy would not let me sit down.

When it was intermission Kathy said, "Billie, go get us each a glass of champagne from the bar downstairs, and before you start complaining I know you will have to make 2 trips and yes the bar will be crowded because it's intermission. After you have served us I'll let you go down and buy yourself a coke."

After bringing their champagne I was sure Kathy would let me come and sit down; instead she said, "Billie close the curtain. You can't see the stage from there anyway and I don't want people walking down the hallway staring at us while we sip our drinks. You can hear the music whether the curtain is open or closed."

So I stood outside while they sat inside having a good time. I don't think Kathy realizes how much this hurts me.

Later Kathy told me, "It is raining even harder. If you leave now to get the car, you can get back here at least a half-hour before the concert is over. You should be able to find a spot by the front door to park and wait for us. That way we can come out of the theatre and get into your car without getting wet."

She was still treating me like a chauffeur but sometimes it's easier to just do what she says than it does to argue with her and make her mad. If I can just get through these 3 months until we marry, then Kathy will be all mine.

Back at the motel Kathy told me to change into some dry clothes and then join them in their room for a drink. When I arrive they are sprawled on the bed kissing.

"Billie, come here and suck my pussy while Stan sucks my tits. I love it when 2 guys try and get me off."

Stan spoke up, "Maybe we could do this after you are married. Billie could get you all hot with his sucking and then I would fuck you, and Billie could jerk himself off. That way everybody has a good time."

"I am willing to consider that but I suppose you should ask Billie if you can fuck his wife while he jerks off."

I know she says these things just to tease me but she does not realize how embarrassing it is for me.

The wedding was now only 2 months off. I still worried about Kathy suddenly changing her mind. One Saturday night she said, "I have an early wedding present for you."

I thought for a moment she meant sex, but then she handed me a present. "You didn't have to buy me anything, but what is it?"

"It's a tongue stretcher and strengthener. You put it on every night when you go to bed. For the first couple of weeks you may have trouble sleeping, but you will get used to it. This will make you a better husband. I like having a stiff tongue working in my pussy. Your tongue needs to be strong and long to give me maximum satisfaction. You do want to please me don't you?"

So of course I took it wondering how she could call this a present for me.

One month to go and Kathy asked me, "The football coach was wondering if I would stay on as a cheerleader, at least for the out of town games?"

"No, I don't want you going on weekend trips with the football team. I will be your husband and you are supposed to stay home with me. I let you pick out the home you wanted, and you can choose the furniture you want and I am paying for all of it, but you have to give up being a cheerleader and hanging around with the football team. I've seen the way they feel you up for luck or pat your bum."

" I can't believe how unreasonable you are. Do you want me to wear a ball and chain also?" I do know her bachelorette party guests were some of some football players and the cheerleaders.

What I did not know until much later, was a conversation she had with 2 ex cheerleaders, now both married. Apparently Jodie wanted to give her some pointers before she married.

"I married a virgin, a geek if you must know, because I knew I could control him and he had lots of money. I am so happy and I want to pass onto you how your marriage can be as perfect as mine. The most important thing is never let him fuck you. Make him think he can if only he can please you a little more. Only a virgin would put up with this because all he dreams about is getting into your pussy and he thinks it would be heaven if he could just get it in."

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12