The Nerd Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Kathy said, "But I like sex. I like fucking a lot."

"Of course you do and that is the beauty of this plan. You tell your husband that he has to please you with his tongue before he can with his cock You would be amazed at the delicious suck offs you get from him as he keeps trying to do it better. Make him kiss your ass. He will do anything you want just to earn the right to fuck you.

" Meanwhile take a lover to give you the hard throbbing fucks we all like. I personally like blacks. They are not too bright but they have big cocks. It's nice to be shafted hard and deep, and they are so anxious to fuck white women that they will hold off until you are well satisfied before they come. The best part is you can do it in your own home. By making it your husband's fault, he tries even harder to please you. It's such a turn-on to fuck someone while your husband watches, or you send him to the guestroom so you and your lover can spend the whole night in your marriage bed.

" It's a nice touch to make your husband suck you off after your lover leaves. The humiliation he feels makes you feel great. Make him do the little things like paint your toenails and apply varnish to your fingernails. Make him do the big things like cook your meals, clean the house and do the washing and ironing. It's fun to lounge around the house all day, then make your husband do the housecleaning while you go out on a date."

Now it was Maria's turn. "You are too soft on your husband, Jodie. To keep absolute control you need to heap abuse on top of humiliation. I have taught my husband to drink my pee. It is especially good at night when we are in bed and I am too drunk or lazy to get up. I just spread my legs and say to my husband, "drink" and he gets down quickly between my legs and seals his mouth over my cunt. If the sheets get even a drop on them I beat him with my belt in the morning. After I have finished pissing in his mouth I either push him away with my foot, or often because it is such a turn on I make him suck me also. Half an hour later while I relax in bed, my husband has processed my pee and he gets up and goes to the bathroom for me.

" On weekends I like to watch the basketball games and have my husband serve me beer. He gets his beer from my cunt. I love to make him serve me and whatever guy I brought home. I don't make him do anything disgusting but I like a nice tongue cleaning rather than use toilet paper. My current boyfriend just loves fucking me up the ass and it's very soothing to have my husband tongue fuck my asshole afterwards. And remember to keep up the verbal abuse. Tell him all he is good for is licking your ass and sucking your toes. Make him feel worthless, then you can do anything you want.

" I only let my husband come if he jerks off in front of me. To keep up his humiliation and my amusement I make him jerk off in a glass, then flush it down the toilet. It's so much fun to be a slut for your boyfriend and a bitch for your husband.

" Remember to keep control you must keep him pussy whipped. Make him think his whole purpose in life is to give you pleasure and make you happy. Make sure you control all the money. Make him deposit his paycheck in your account and you give him an allowance. My boyfriend and I eat the meal he has cooked and served and when we are done he gets to eat what's leftover on our plates. Sometimes just to be nasty my boyfriend will spit or piss on his leftover plate and we watch while my husband cleans the plate with his mouth and tongue.

" Have only one car, which is yours while he takes the bus to work. Keep him humiliated while you enjoy yourself. Last winter I made him drive me to my boyfriends place. He had to sit outside in a freezing cold car while I fucked. Five minutes before I was ready to leave I would phone him on his cell and tell him to start the car and warm it up for me."

End of part1, part2 The Honeymoon will follow shortly.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12