The Nerd Pt. 05

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
4.5k words
3.56
29.8k
3
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter

The stroke I had was mild, however it was severe enough that I had to give up my job at HI-Tech Computers. I was no longer able to do the complex calculations required, so I was released with a medical disability pension of 60% of my pay.

We were not in financial straits. The house and both cars were paid for, and we had some money invested, and a little more in a savings account. Since we were married, I had let Kathy pay the bills, etc. I thought it would teach her financial responsibility. I also planned on getting some other job that was not so demanding, part time perhaps.

Kathy loved to go shopping for clothes and jewelry, and have lunch at her club with her friends. I thought now was the time for her to cut back a little.

"Fine, if you can't afford me I'll get a job," she said in a huff.

I did not want her working either. What I wanted was a stay at home wife that maybe, would want to have children. I knew that if I objected it would only make her more determined, so it would be better to say nothing. Besides, chances of her getting a job were small. She had taken the easiest course in college, Liberal Arts, which did not qualify her for much.

Much to my surprise, 3 days latter she told me she got a job. "Take me out to dinner to celebrate, and I'll tell you all about it."

The dinner part I didn't mind. I did most of the cooking anyway so it was more of a treat for me. Over dinner, she told me she got a job in marketing with Universal Cellphone.

"What do you know about marketing? For that matter, what do you know about cell phones?"

"My new boss Frank will teach me all I need to know. Stuff like advertising, and promotion, and customer service. I am, like his assistant, so I will be working under him."

I wondered how come she was on a first name basis with her boss already. I still did not like the idea of her working, but I felt it probably would not last long. Kathy liked sleeping in so after being late a few times, her boss would probably fire her.

Much to my surprise she kept her job. I think part of the reason was she did not start work until 10:00, although it made her late getting home. Still she seemed happy, so I was happy for her also. Then subtle changes started.

Since I was unable to find work, she had me cooking all the meals and doing the housework. She had always been a bit domineering with me, but since I lost my job it became worst.

Each morning she would give me a list of things to do. " When I come home I'll inspect, so if you don't want to be punished, take your time and do it well. That's a good boy. Now before I go, is there anything on my list you don't understand?"

My mind may have been affected a little from my stroke, but that was no reason to treat me like a moron.

Several nights later she said, "Billie, please make a martini and have it ready for me when I get home. I like a cocktail before dinner. In fact make two. I'll have the other one relaxing after dinner while you clean up and do the dishes. Remember, I like them chilled."

I felt this was pushing it a little but she did say please so I agreed hoping this was the last request.

It was not. One Friday night it was about 7:30 before she got in. "I have been on my feet all day at the trade show, and I am tired. Get down on the floor and massage my feet while I have my cocktail." And later, "That's good Billie, now kiss them to show me how much you love me."

Later that evening, " I am running out of clean underwear. Do the washing while I watch this video I rented. Make sure you hand wash my panties. Also iron my miniskirt and try not to ruin anything."

What happened to please? She was no longer asking but demanding. Other changes were also taking place. I no longer sucked her in the morning, and often at night she wanted a massage, not sex.

Kathy started staying out later. One night, coming home to a cold supper she said, "It's OK Billie, I had dinner with a customer and my boss." On a few other occasions she and her boss Frank, took a customer out for a few drinks. She never used to talk much about her boss but lately she would mention small things like how witty or smart he was.

One evening she came in with a bag in her hand. "Billie I have a present for you, an apron. Now before you start complaining just try it on." So to amuse her I put it on. It was a flowery thing with ruffles. "That looks so cute. I want you to wear it when you prepare my dinner, and especially this Wednesday."

"What's so special about Wednesday?"

"Frank and I have to go to a 3 day convention in Las Vegas. The flight leaves at 7 in the morning. Since we live so close to the airport and Frank lives way on the other side of town, Frank is going to stay here overnight. I want you to prepare a real good dinner for us."

She was becoming more demanding all the time. Monday night she told me since she was on her feet a lot, I should ask if she wanted a foot massage. "I shouldn't have to tell you everything. Try and anticipate my needs."

Tuesday evening she called me into the bedroom. She had pulled all the sheets unto the floor. "Don't you even know how to make a bed? You had better do a much better job than that or I'll make you sleep on the floor. And while you are at it, put fresh sheets on the bed."

As a result of all that, I was feeling nervous Wednesday. I hated wearing that stupid apron, especially since her boss was coming, but now was not the time to upset her. I had the dinner almost prepared, the wine bottle open and cocktails made by the time they arrived. Kathy introduced Frank to me, "Doesn't he look pretty in his brand new apron? Billie, serve our drinks in the living room, then you can run along and finish preparing our dinner. Be a sweetie and have it ready for us in 20 minutes."

I was starting to feel like a servant. At dinner she really embarrassed me. Kathy had told me to pour the wine. I had filled their glasses and was about to pour mine when she said, "No Billie, if you have some we won't have enough for a second glass, so please drink water tonight."

My face must have turned beet red. I was tempted to tell her to get lost, and drink it anyway, but that would only embarrass her in front of her boss, so I would wait until later to talk to her about that.

After dinner they sat on the sofa watching TV while I was busy washing and drying the dishes. We have a dishwasher but she won't let me use it. She said hand washing does a much better job. Finally I'm finished and come into the living room to join them. "Billie my feet are tired. Come and massage them."

And to Frank she said with a smirk, "He is so good at that. Maybe if you ask him nice, he will massage yours too. Ok Billie, now kiss my feet all over and tell me how much you love me."

It was embarrassing me to do that in front of him but I did not want her to look bad in front of her boss so I did it.

As they watched TV, I noticed Kathy held his hand on her lap. While I massaged her feet I could see her mini skirt had slid up to the point where her panties were showing. It was hard to see because Kathy had both of her hands over his, but it looked to me like he was trying to finger her.

"Stop looking up my skirt like a naughty schoolboy," and then to him, "He has to please me with his tongue or I won't let him put it in. So what's it been Billie, about 2 months that you have had to jerk yourself off?" I know she is trying to impress her boss, but she does not realize how humiliating that is for me.

After the movie was over, Kathy said with a smile, "We are going up to bed now. We have an early flight. When you are finished cleaning up down here you can sleep in the spare bedroom. Just be quiet when you come upstairs so you don't disturb us."

Shocked, angry, hurt, I was speechless as they went up the stairs to the master bedroom and closed the door. I went to bed but I could not sleep. I could hear Kathy's giggles and the murmur of conversation through the bedroom wall well into the night

The next morning I could hear Kathy calling, "Billie, Billie!" I got up, put my robe over my pajamas and went to the master bedroom. They were both sitting up in bed. Kathy had her baby doll top on, the one you could see her nipples through, and Frank's chest was bare. "We won't have time for you to make our breakfast, so we will just have coffee. You know how I like mine, but ask Frank how he likes his."

When I returned with 2 coffees on a tray, I saw Frank quickly pull his hand out from under the covers. Had he been feeling up my wife? "You really should knock before you enter a lady's bedroom, but I don't have time to teach you manners now.

" You are going to drive us to the airport. We are running late and I don't trust taxi drivers. It may make you late for your new job, but that is not important; what is important is that we get to the airport."

The two of them sat in the backseat, talking about work and what they would do after work. "Billie, I have noticed you are letting down on house cleaning. Here is a good opportunity to get caught up while I am away."

The next 3 days went slowly because I do miss her. She is so beautiful that it makes up for some of her bitchy moods. She can be a little demanding and unreasonable at times, but I love her so much that I make excuses for her. Her sunny smile and sexy kisses always makes me feel good.

Several days later Kathy explains, "Frank is closing the office for two weeks annual vacation. He has a nice 2-bedroom cottage by a lake and he has asked me to go with him. He and his wife will take one bedroom and I'll have the other. If you can get time off, you can come with us."

This was my second week on a new job as a part time programmer. There's no way I would let her take vacation without me, so I had no choice but to quit my job. We left Saturday morning in Frank's car. It's about a 10-hour drive, and Kathy claimed she got car sick, so she rode in front with Frank. Frank's wife, Betty, rode in the back seat with me. She is young, about Kathy's age, but she is fat and shy. She has long mousy brown hair and a mole on her right cheek. She still might look all right if she lost about 30 pounds. Frank and my wife chatted in the front seat, but since Betty and I had little in common, we were quiet and listened to their conversation.

The next day after a big breakfast that Betty made, Frank and Kathy were off to play tennis. Frank said to Betty, "Since you don't play tennis, make yourself useful and give the cottage a thorough cleaning. It hasn't been done since last year. Also, all the windows need cleaning. Ask Billie to help you."

Now it was Kathy's turn. "Yes Billie, since you don't play tennis either, help Betty clean up and then get busy with the windows."

In a round about way it made sense, but it gave me a queasy felling in my stomach to see them take off while we stayed home and did housework.

A few hours later they came in laughing and talking. "Since you beat me, I owe you a big juicy kiss," Kathy said as she put her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his. As she reached up to kiss him, her short skirt rose and I could see her sexy brief white panties. It gave me a hard-on to see her sexy bottom, but heartache to see her French kiss her boss.

"Betty, bring Kathy and I a beer, and you had better start dinner early as we are going out to a disco tonight."

"Yes sir," Betty said in a low voice, "I'll start dinner right away, but we don't have any beer."

"Billie, go get us some beer." Kathy continued, "I don't want you driving Frank's car. You know you are not a very good driver and it's only a half-mile to the store. Ask Frank nicely for some money, then you had better hurry if you want to get back before your dinner gets cold."

"Betty, make us a rum and coke then, and don't forget the ice the way you did last time."

"Yes sir," Mary said in even a lower voice.

"That's so cute," Kathy remarked. "She calls you sir!"

"She loves me a lot, so what the hell, sometimes I take advantage of it."

Betty had dinner ready before I returned. "Betty you can serve us now since we are going out, and you can eat later when Billie gets back. He is going to need his dinner, after lugging that case of beer about a mile in this heat," he laughed.

"Betty, since you have all evening why don't you wash and wax the kitchen floor. It needs it and it's a more productive way to spend your evening instead of watching TV."

I finally got back totally exhausted. Frank told Betty, "Kathy and I will probably be home late. I am sure you will be tired from doing the kitchen floor, so you sleep in the other bedroom with Billie. That way we won't disturb you when we come in."

I was angry, the nerve of the guy, but Kathy was quite amused. "Now Billie, I don't want you fucking her just because she is in your room."

Both of them found it hilarious as they left laughing. Now could Kathy do this to me. She didn't tell me she was going out, and if Betty is in my room, that means Kathy is going to sleep with Frank.

After they left, Betty said, "Please help me with the kitchen floor. If Frank is not pleased, he has an old fan belt that he beats me with, and it hurts. I try not to cry because he only beats me harder if I do."

I was mad at both Kathy and Frank, but it was not Betty's fault, so I decided to help her. After we were done, she sprinkled her cologne over the floor. She said Frank likes a kitchen that smells nice. What a wimpy housewife she is, I thought.

When it was our bedtime I asked Betty which bed she wanted, and I changed into my pajamas in the bathroom. She had to get her nightgown out of the master bedroom and when I looked in I noticed it only had one queen sized bed in it. I could not fall asleep; I was very angry with Kathy. It did not seem to bother Betty as she was soon asleep.

I would guess it was about three in the morning when they came in. I could hear Kathy giggle, "I have to get my pajamas out of the spare bedroom."

"You don't need any pajamas. I sleep nude so why shouldn't you?"

"You are a bad man. You just want to get me in your bed so you can fuck me. I am a married women you know." I could not hear his reply.

Betty was up early, and since I didn't sleep, I got up also. They did not get up until noon. When they came down the stairs, Kathy was wearing a new sexy bikini that I hadn't seen before. It hung low on her hips, barely covering her pussy, and the top covered her nipples and not much more. She looked so beautiful, I wanted to hug her, but I knew she would not let me. He was wearing Speedo trunks, which would be OK on a young guy, but looked silly on him.

Frank looked at Betty, "Kathy and I are going swimming. Put on your bikini and you can come with us."

Betty whining said, "Please don't make me wear that. Let me stay home and I'll cock your favorite dinner."

"Nonsense, I want you to show off your sexy body; Ha, Ha, Ha."

Kathy had a smirk on her face saying, "Billie, I forgot to pack your swim suit, so use your underwear. No one will know the difference, unless you get a stiffy looking at Betty's sexy body."

Talk about total embarrassment, Betty had to wear a bikini that was at least two sizes to small for her, and I was wearing my boxer shorts. Betty's bikini would have probably been to small for Kathy, so it looked ridiculous on her. Anyone looking at me could easily tell I was in my underwear, so we walked behind them trying to hide our bodies as much as we could.

Arriving at the beach, they stretched out on the blanket I brought, while we stood. Frank said, "Betty, you forgot to bring suntan lotion again. Go down the beach to the beach store and get me some. Wiggle your ass as you walk to turn on the guys."

Both were laughing at Betty's embarrassment, then Kathy giggling said, "Billie, you had better go with her to make sure she doesn't get raped."

Betty is fat, but that's no reason to humiliate her like that. Betty's face was red because she is wearing that ridiculous bikini and my face was red with anger at Kathy.

When we got back Betty's embarrassment was not over. "While Kathy relaxes I want you to give her a lotion massage. Kathy, I have trained her to give wonderful massages, so relax and enjoy."

I would have preferred to do that myself, but Kathy was already stretched out on her stomach with a smile on her face. After a while Kathy moans, "That feels soo good, it's making me feel horny."

"Now turn over on your back," Frank said, " Betty will do your front. Take off your bikini top so she can massage your beautiful breasts." I was expecting Kathy to object, but she meekly turned over and removed her top.

"Before you put the tanning lotion on Kathy, I want you to suck her nipples and gently massage her tits." I watched totally shocked as Betty first licked and sucked, then gently bit and pulled Kathy's nipples with her teeth.

Kathy breathed heavily, "That's wonderful. Make her do it some more"

Later Betty whined, "Can I quit now? My arms are so tired they are starting to ache."

Frank replied, "I don't care how sore your arms are, keep doing it until Kathy tells you to quit."

Kathy was the pictures of total relaxation as Betty would pull on her nipple with her teeth, let go and then tongue and gently bite the nipple. Then she would switch and do the other one.

"Do you want her to remove your bikini bottom and suck your pussy?"

"That sounds interesting, but my husband would probably have a heart attack. He is already blue in the face, so let's go swimming instead."

The afternoon finally ended. Betty and I spent it in embarrassed silence, while Frank and Kathy enjoyed themselves swimming and at the bar further down the beach.

Back at the cottage, while Betty was starting to prepare dinner, Kathy said to me, "Frank and I need to discuss the company budget. Give us some privacy, and go and help Betty in the kitchen; but first bring us each a rum and coke."

At dinner Frank said, "Kathy and I have so much in common, and I notice you and Billie have a lot in common, that we have decided to make last nights sleeping arrangement permanent for the rest of our holiday. That doesn't mean you can't hang out with us. We are going to a nightclub tonight and both of you can come." Then looking at me, " Now that we are all good buddies, and the two of you sleep in the same room, you have my permission to fuck my wife."

Kathy with an evil grin on her face, "Now it's your turn Billie. Don't you have something to say to Frank?"

"Kathy," I pleaded, "I only want to make love to you."

"That's so sweet Billie, but we had better get ready or we will miss the floor show."

Humiliated again, I got dressed while Kathy skipped in and out, taking her clothes to the master bedroom. Meanwhile Betty reluctantly brought her few clothes into the spare bedroom.

The nightclub was large and luxurious. We had a booth for 4. Actually it was a both for 2 with a soft leather couch, a table with a large white tablecloth that hung to the floor and two chairs on the other side of the table. We were not eating, so they cleared away the silverware, but we had several rounds of drinks. Since Betty only drank Sprite, Kathy thought it appropriate that I stick to soft drinks also, while they drank champagne and cocktails.

When the floorshow started Frank and Kathy had great seats sitting on the couch. Betty and I sat on chairs with our backs to the stage. It was hard on our necks twisting around to try and see. We were both getting headaches, so after a while we gave up and just listened to the music.

After a while Frank said to his wife, "Kathy can't see the stage because your big head is in the way. You are not watching the show anyway, so lay your head on the table so Kathy can see.

During intermission, they were clicking their glasses together in a toast, when Kathy spilt part of her drink on the table. Frank commands Betty," See where Kathy spilt her drink? Wipe the table with your hair before something drips on Kathy's new dress."

12