The Nerd Pt. 06

Story Info
Billie finally gets revenge.
4.4k words
3.36
27.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Part 6

REVENGE

Somehow when I posted The Nerd, part 6 got dropped. Since this is the final part of a 6 part story, here it is the ending. Since The Nerd was posted so long ago, I'll give a brief update of the first 5 parts so that part 6 makes sense.

Part1: Billie is in love with Kathy and wants to marry her. She teases and torments him, denying him sex while she fucks another guy.

Part2: They marry and honeymoon in Jamaica. Kathy has an affair with a guy staying in the next cottage. Billie's sex life consists mainly of sucking her off, and jerking himself off.

Part3: Kathy runs into an old boyfriend Frank, so to continue their relationship, she tells Billie he is her brother and he moves into their spare bedroom. Kathy lets Billie make love to her once a month while she fucks Frank 3 times a week.

Part4: Billie's real sister, Mary falls on hard times and Kathy allows her to stay with them for awhile. Kathy turns Mary into her personal maid and sex toy. In one scene Kathy takes Mary to a bar in a rundown part of town and sips on her drink while watching Mary get raped. In another, Kathy makes Mary's husband beat her for Kathy's enjoyment.

Part5: Kathy gets a job and starts fucking her boss while the only sex Billie gets is sucking her off. When Kathy gets knocked up by one of the salesmen at work; Billie has had enough and gets a divorce. Betty, the bosses' wife has had enough also and she gets a divorce. Billie and Betty get married. For anyone interested the 1st 5 parts are still available on this site. And now, on to part 6.

For the 3 years we were married, Betty and I had a good life. Sex with Betty was not the heart throbbing excitement I used to get with Kathy, but at least I got it more than once a month.

My quiet peaceful life suddenly changed when Betty had a heart attack and died. To my utter amazement Kathy showed up at the funeral. I didn't think she even lived in the state let alone hear and show up at Betty's funeral. She was wearing a black dress, but it was short showing off her sexy legs.

"I am so sorry to hear about Betty. I know the two of you were close. Even though this is a sad time I want you to know that I am happy to see you again. Even after 3 years I still miss you."

"How can you say that after the way you treated me?"

"This is not the place to discuss that. I'll stand beside you until the funeral is over and then let's go to a nice quiet restaurant and talk."

I was going to say no, but looking at her got my old feelings flooding back and I said yes. Over dinner she brought me up to date on what had happened in her life. Ross had divorced his wife and for about a year and a half they lived together. She had a miscarriage so there were no kids. After Ross she lived with Frank, her boss for about a year but he was an asshole, so for almost a year she had been living on her own.

She looked just the same as she did 3 years ago; her beautiful face, long golden blond hair and ohh so sexy body were stirring up old desires. "Billie, I'm all alone now and you're alone now too, so do you think we might get back together again?" She said that as she slowly rubbed her hand up and down my leg, coming close but not touching my cock. Erotic memories returned just like before and I got a raging hard on. She could still turn me on the way no other one could. My body may have been saying yes, yes, but my mind was saying no, no, how stupid can you be.

"I don't think it would ever work out."

"OK, but we can still be friends. How about we go out this Friday and we'll just have a good time?" Against my better judgment I said yes. During the next 3 days the smell of her perfume lingered in my mind, her mischievous eyes and her teasing smile haunted my dreams. By the time Friday arrived I was eagerly looking forward to our date, and I had a good time. She was a lot of fun to be with. She reawaked all my old desires and when she invited me to her apartment, I eagerly said yes.

Back at her place we talked about the few good times we had while having several drinks. Later she said she wanted to get more comfortable and she changed into her bathrobe. Sitting on the sofa beside me she gave me delicious French kisses and put my hand inside her bathrobe and let me feel her breast. Soon I was kissing her breasts and starting to make my way down to her pussy. She let me get to her belly button before she stopped me.

"You're getting too excited and you're too drunk to drive home, so you can sleep on my sofa tonight."

The next morning I woke when she brought me a coffee and put it on the coffee table in front of me, giving me a peek at her succulent breasts, and then sat close beside me. She was wearing silky baby doll pajamas and I could see the shadow of her pussy and the tips of her breasts through them. She rested her hand right on my cock and it throbbed and twitched. I ached for her and I asked if we could make love, and she said that would only happen if we were married again.

I guess I've been in love with her since college so two weeks later I asked her to marry me again. This time our honeymoon was one week in Las Vegas. I didn't get to make love to her as much as I wanted because she said, "Don't be a little piggy now," but I still had a good time. She could be both funny and sexy and I felt really good just being with her. I only got to do it twice that week but that was still way more than before. Once again I sucked her off most nights. "Oh Billie, you're so good at that. I never met anyone who could suck me the way you can. I just love cuming all over your face." So the honeymoon wasn't perfect but she didn't fool around with any other guy the way she did on our first honeymoon.

She moved back into my house, actually it's hers now too; the one she left over 3 years ago. She had learned to cook during that period, so I enjoyed her home cooking even if I had to do the dishes. She did not quite live up to her promise of all the sex I wanted but when she gave me some it was wonderful. She had a way of squeezing my cock with her pussy that drove me wild and I would cum instantly. Then she would always push my face down to clean up her pussy with my lips and tongue.

This was so much better than the first time we were married. I no longer had to wear a condom and I got to make love to her every Saturday night instead of once every month or two the way it used to be. I sucked her a lot because I knew she loved it and I wanted to please her.

She had not worked since her fallout with her boss over a year ago but I was doing quite well working from home doing contract work. I had converted the 3rd bedroom into my computer room and office. Kathy got bored and wanted something to do so I suggested she help out at the local food bank and she agreed. She had definitely changed for the better. She worked 2 hours, three times a week at the food bank and she always came home in time to cook my dinner.

I had been watching my health ever since my heart attack, but lately I was starting to feel tired a lot. I also got headaches, especially after dinner, something that I never used to get and being tired so much, I often went to bed early. My sex life dropped off to nothing because I was usually asleep by the time she came to bed.

As time went on it got worse. Now I often got stomach cramps and occasionally threw up. Sometimes I got dizzy spells and most nights by 8 pm I was ready for bed. Kathy said she didn't want to spend every night alone watching TV so she started going out with a friend of hers from the food bank.

Since Saturday night was supposed to be our sex night I decided to take NODOZE pills to stay awake. Kathy was going out with her girlfriend Courtney, on Saturdays but she said, stay awake until she got home and she would have sex with me. I took 2 pills to make sure, and I was awake when she came in. "I'm so horny Billie, I hope you have a nice big cock for me." She stripped naked and hopped in bed. She started playing with my cock and I was immediately hard, then much to my disappointment it went soft and stayed that way.

"Billie what's wrong with you? I want to fuck."

"I don't know what's wrong. Let me suck you off and I'll make an appointment to see a doctor to find out what's wrong with me."

The next day Kathy came home with news for me. "I talked to my friend Courtney at work and her husband had a similar problem to yours. There is a steroid injection that you take once a day and it makes you feel good and does wonders for your sex life. I stopped at the drug store on the way home and got you some. Here let me give you an injection and let's see if it works for you."

I was not too thrilled about taking a needle in my arm but if it helped why not? She gave me the injection and I was amazed. Immediately I felt good and not sleepy at all. Kathy grabbed my crotch and I was hard.

She led me to the bedroom. This time as we both stripped I stayed hard and thrust into her in one stroke. The sex was incredible. She has a way of making her pussy pulse on my cock. It felt like a velvet hand grabbing my penis. I didn't last long but I had the best cum of my life.

"Did you like that Billie," she giggled. "Now come and suck me off."

The next 2 weeks were fantastic. She gave me the injection every day and it made me horny and did away with my drowsiness. We had sex a lot. She did me lying on my back, I did her doggie style and I even tried to put it in her bum. Life was great.

One afternoon she came home late and said a young guy who came to the food bank often, had just got kicked out of the rooming house where he was staying because he did not pay his rent and it would be 3 weeks before he got his welfare check. He was only 18 years old, almost a kid really and he didn't know what to do. She wanted to let him stay at our house until the end of the month.

"No way, I'm not letting some stranger stay in my house, especially some young bum. Now forget all that nonsense and give me my shot. I'm overdue."

"You can go without your shot tonight; I'm too upset with you."

"And I'm upset with you. Imagine wanting to invite a kid to live in our home for 3 weeks"

We went to bed that night mad at each other, but I missed my shot badly.

The following afternoon when she got home she said, "Tony came in with tears in his eyes. He had to sleep in the park last night in his sleeping bag and someone robbed him. He only had 8 dollars and they took it all. I gave him 8 dollars but I had to tell him you wouldn't let him stay at our place for a little while."

"I'm not letting a strange man, or boy, or whatever he is sleep in our house. I'm sure there's a men's shelter in town that he could go to." We ate dinner in silence. After dinner when I usually got my shot she was busy changing her clothes to go out. "Are you going to give me my shot before you go out?"

"No, why should I. You don't do anything I want, so why should I do anything you want?"

"Fine, tell me where you keep it and I'll do it myself."

"You don't know how to do it. If you got an overdose you could put yourself in the hospital."

After she left I got chills first and then hot flashes and I was feeling rotten. I went to bed early but I couldn't sleep When Kathy got in she turned on the bedroom light so that I could watch her as she got naked before getting into bed. She kissed me and her hand started stroking my cock but it stayed soft.

"To bad you're not man enough. I really felt like getting fucked tonight. If you had taken your shot your dick would be hard and you could be fucking me right now. Maybe I should go out and find a real man." With a smirk on her face she rolled over and went to sleep.

The following day was even worse. I had the chills and the shakes all day. I couldn't concentrate on my work and my major contract went overdue. Even my work had been easier when I was getting those shots and sex with Kathy had been awesome, but now I was soft all the time.

I couldn't take it any more, I caved. I told Kathy her young friend could stay with us until month end if she gave me those shots again. I could see the look of triumph on her face as she gloated, "I thought you would see it my way. I know the park he hangs out in during the day so I'll go get him and bring him home."

They showed up about an hour later. He was kind of skinny with long dirty blond hair. His clothes were not just worn, they were filthy. Kathy was all smiles. "Tony I want you to meet my husband, and Billie I want you to welcome Tony into our home." I mumbled something and it certainly wasn't welcome.

"Tony take off your clothes and Billie will wash them for you while I give you a bath and wash your hair." The man had no shame. He stripped off his T-shirt, dropped his pants and handed them to me. He had no underwear on and he had a hard on. "Billie I was going to get you to wash his clothes, but I think they are beyond salvage so throw them out and tomorrow I'll buy him some. Now go up to the spare bedroom and put clean sheets and a blanket on the bed for him.

She giggled as she looked at his hard on. "He has a nice big one, doesn't he Billie?" Taking him by the hand she led him upstairs.

Later she brought him down and he was wearing my favorite bath robe, the one Kathy had given me as a wedding present and Tony's cock was sticking out of it. Kathy lightly touched his cock. "This bad boy has stayed hard ever since I washed him. All your clothes are too small for him so I'll have to go shopping with him tomorrow and buy him some new ones. We can't have him walking around wearing just your bathrobe with his dick sticking out."

"How about my shot Kathy, I really need it."

"Wait until after dinner when Tony is fed. Say pretty please and I may give you your shot then." She cooked 3 steaks but when she brought them to the table she cut mine in half and gave half to Tony. "I know you don't have much of an appetite and Tony is a growing boy."

After dinner while I did the dishes they sat in the living room watching TV. When I finished Kathy said, "Tell me Billie would you like to have sex with me or have your shot."

"Come on Kathy, you're my wife."

"I'm serious, you can have one or the other but not both; so which do you want?"

"Ok, give me my shot."

"All right but I wonder, what am I going to do for sex?" she said giggling. "It's a good thing Tony is here." She gave me the shot and it was amazing, almost immediately my chills and fever were gone and I was feeling good. Kathy continued, "I'm going to take a bath. This will give the 2 of you a chance to get better acquainted."

I wasn't really interested in knowing anything about him. I would have preferred to watch the news but Tony wanted to talk. "You have a wonderful wife. She is ooh soo sexy. If she were my wife I would never let her out of bed."

So what's he trying to say; that he wants to fuck my wife? I did not like him to begin with and I liked him even less now.

Kathy came down stairs wearing her bathrobe. I could tell right away she had nothing on underneath because I could get a very brief glimpse of her pussy as she walked. That was enough to give me a hard on; I hadn't had sex for a while. She sat between the two of us on the sofa as we watched TV. Later she put her right hand on my leg very close to my cock and it felt really good.

When the movie was over Kathy said, "It's time you two boys went to bed. Billie go up to our room and get naked for me and I'll be in as soon as I tuck Tony in for the night." It was still 30 minutes before she came in and she flopped down on top of me giving me sexy kisses and rubbing her pussy against me. Then she rolled over and pulled me on top of her and helped me put it in. "See what happens when you are nice to me and don't make me mad."

The next day she came back from the stores and wanted to show me the clothes she had bought for Tony. "I had to pick out his clothes because he was not sure what he should buy. He's like a little boy in so many ways." She had bought him 3 outfits and she had him model each one. "Now put on the swim suit I got you and show Billie."

When he came downstairs he was wearing one of those stretchy tight swimsuits and I could clearly see his bulge. "Doesn't he look sexy in that Billie? It makes me hot. Wait until I put on my bikini Tony and we will go swimming in my backyard pool." Billie went back to his office to work but he could hear them laughing and playing with each other in the pool. Later Kathy said, "I have ordered pizza for dinner, its Tony's favorite."

After dinner while we watched TV Kathy said, "Tony could not sleep last night. He gets night chills, probably from sleeping outside so many times on cold nights so I am going to sleep with him and use my body heat to warm him up."

"You are not; you're my wife."

"Aaah poor baby, are you afraid I'm going to use my pussy to warm up his cock? I don't have to fuck him, just hold him close. You are such a perv."

"No way, he told me he found you sexy."

"If you're worried he is going to fuck me, you can sleep with him , or he can sleep in our bed between us. Either way you can make sure he doesn't get his cock in me. I'll hug him to me to keep him warm in front and you can keep his back warm by pressing against him. Just don't get any ideas being so close to his sexy ass."

"I'm not sleeping with him and I'm certainly not letting him sleep in our bed."

"Fine, then I'll sleep with him. Now I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense because you are starting to make me mad and you know what happens, or I should say what doesn't happen if I'm angry with you. Now do you want your shot tonight or not?"

I was mad at her but I could already feel the shakes starting so I said, "Go ahead, just give me my shot." After my injection I was feeling good but it still annoyed me to hear Kathy's giggles coming from the spare bedroom.

The next morning Kathy told me, "Tony had a good nights sleep last night. He found suckling my titties made him feel comfortable and secure. He's like a little boy that wants nourishment from his mommy."

"I will not allow that kind of thing."

"Are you intentionally trying to make me mad at you, because if you are I'll cut off your shots until you are climbing the walls begging me? He is like my little boy and I want to let him do that."

"OK, just don't cut off my shots."

"Now that's the Billie I know and love." Since you 're being a good husband I'll give you your shot"

Once the effects of the drug wore off I realized she was drawing me back to the degradation I was in before.

One day she told me to buy 2 train tickets to Portland Oregon. Tony's dad was sick and Tony wanted to see him but he was afraid of flying and he had no money to buy a train ticket anyway. "Purchase 2 first class tickets and one of those compartments were the lounge chairs turn into a double bed at night."

"If he has to go fine, I'll send him but there is no need for you to go"

"He has never traveled that far before so he is a little frightened to go by himself so I'll go with him. Now go and buy those tickets for us or I'll stop your injections right now. How would you like to go 4 days before our trip without a shot and then another 10 days while we are gone? By the time I got back you would be so happy to see me that you'd suck my toes and lick my ass."

After I dropped them off at the train station I went straight to my doctor. He confirmed what I already thought. She was injecting me with heron to turn me into a drug addict. There were traces of the mild poison Stricnotine in my blood; probably what she used to make me sick in the first place by putting it in my food. The doctor gave me a pill that would help me kick the habit and I had 10 days to get over the worst of the withdrawal symptoms before she got back to tempt me again.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12