The Nerd Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned she gave me a quick kiss and said, "Hi sweetie, Tony decided to stay out there but I bet you are happy to see me? I'm sure you want your injection but I want you to beg me for it first."

She was really surprised when I said no. "OK, you may think you've kicked the habit but you haven't. I'll give you 3 days before you're begging me for a shot. This time I'm going to punish you and make you suffer before I give you a shot."

Now she treated me like a servant. I did all the housework and cooked all the meals. I would bring her coffee in bed each morning, make her a cocktail before dinner and pour her wine for dinner. My only sex was servicing her with my tongue.

I had not wasted those 10 days. During that period I learned a lot about drugs while I was kicking the habit. I purchased a quantity of cocaine in powder form. She had me bring her morning coffee to her in bed only now I was adding powdered cocaine. At first she wondered how come I wasn't begging her for a shot but as the cocaine started taking effect she lost interest in my habit and began to enjoy her morning coffee immensely.

When she asked, no demanded that I bring her a second cup I knew I had her. "I think if a drug addict wants a second cup she should get up and get it herself."

"You bastard, how could you do that? Never mind the coffee, just bring me the cocaine and I'll snort it."

"Your time of telling me what to do is over. Now it's my turn to tell you. Get out of my house. I could have you arrested based on the evidence my doctors has."

"Now Billie, don't do this to me. You know I would need money to buy drugs."

"Then you will have to hang around 4th and Main Street and peddle your ass along with the other crack whores."

"Billie I'm sure we can work out this little misunderstanding."

"Just get out. I don't allow crack whores in my house. You had better rush down to that street corner to peddle your ass before all the johns go home. If you fuck a couple guys you should have enough money to buy an ounce of cocaine. You may also have to fuck the owner of the flop house if you want a bed for the night or go sleep in the park with the winos and bums. You might have to fuck them too but then, that's all your good for anyway. Now leave, before I call the cops."

{It had taken Billie a long long time, but he was now free of the cancer in his life called Kathy}.

The End

12