The Nerd vs. The Punk

Story Info
Two enemies express their passion unexpectantly.
2.1k words
4.45
22.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came into the room to find there was someone there before him. It was a surprise. He was always the first one to class. Sometimes even before the professor. He looked at her and greeted her from afar with a smile she did not reciprocate. Why was he smiling? He didn't even know her. They had been in the same class for the past two months and they never paid attention to each other. As he walked closer to a seat he looked her over. She was wearing a black hoodie with black pants. He could see that that the pants had small chains that ran down from the waist to the ankles. Both her eye brows were pierced along with her nose and she had contacts in her eyes that were silver and black. It was then that he noticed she was looking straight at him. His smile disappeared.

As he went to a seat she glanced at him. She could tell a sheep in wolves clothing. She smiled because she knew she intimated him. It was something she was use to and didn't care. She loved it. As he sat down in a seat a couple rows in front of her she took off her hoodie to reveal the small spikes that her hair was in. She took her headphones off. She felt she could play games with this one. And she would.

"Hey! You're in my way." She said

"Um. You can still see the board. I'm not moving."

He had balls, at least some but she could bust those if he ran away at the mouth. She stood up preparing to bombard him with insults but the students starting coming in. She sat down saving her comments for later. As she sat down thru the class she observed him as he talked to students, raised his hand to each question, his disposition, everything. He was so happy like he had a reason. She didn't know why but it bothered her. While he was presenting his project, he said something overly complicated.

"Of course only a geek like you would know something like that." She said as the class burst into laughter.

He stood there, embarrassed. What was up with her? Was this fun for her? Well he wasn't going to stand by and take it.

"Well I'm sorry if your fragile little brain cannot handle my words. I would say I'm talking too fast but you're just listening slow."

The whole class reacted by looking at her like she just got slapped. She was embarrassed. No one talked like that to her. Before she could even react the bell rung and the class spilled out. The Professor spoke to both of them after class but there clearly was some tension between the two.

This continued on for a couple weeks until it reached its climax one day. There had been an argument between the two in front of class. The Punk was asked to leave. When the class was leaving and the Nerd began to go downstairs. The Punk ran out of no where and jumped on his back. They both fell down stairs as she began punching him in the face continually. He threw her on her back and held her hands down. She spat in his face and just as she was about to throw another punch security stopped the couple. They went to the Dean and were to report to a classroom where they would discuss their problems with a counselor.

Their punishment had started the next day at common hour. They were the only ones in the classroom and the counselor had not yet arrived. They both sat apart. She stared at him hoping he would say something so she could run over and pound his face in. He knew that she wanted him to look so he just kept his eyes in his book. He was a little scared. He got up wanting to leave the classroom and before he could she pushed him against the wall. She sent her fist into his face full force. He was sent back from the recoil. She wailed on his face more till he could no longer take it. He punched her face so hard she flew back against a couple desks. She looked up in amazement. She got up to continue her assault but he threw her into a couple more desks out of anger. She was a little weak but she got up again.

To keep her from hitting him again he pinned her, legs up against the backboard. As he looked on, he noticed she had no panties on. He could also see that her clit was pierced too. He could not help but get hard from the site. As she looked at him looking at her pussy she pointed out;

"You wouldn't know what to do to that anyway nerd!"

He looked at her with such hate. She had made so many assumptions against him because of how he acted in class and his grades. It pissed him off. He wasn't going to take it anymore. He pulled down his pants and inserted himself into her. She let him do so. She just looked at him in disgust as he "attempted" to pound her.

"Get the fuck off me! Just like I said, you do not know how to handle this."

He was even angrier. He had pushed her, punched her, and threw her, but this was different. Wasn't this rape? However his pride could take no more insults. He began pounding her, full force this time. He could hear the clap on her pussy. She was wet. She groaned as he pounded away. The look of disgust withered away. She began to bite her bottom lip in ecstasy. She looked at him with piercing eyes as he pounded away at her fragile pussy. She put the disgusted look on her face again. She didn't want him to know she enjoyed it. How she enjoyed how rough he was with her pussy. As if he had no disregard as to how painful it was and could be. The simple thought of it made her even wetter. It felt so bad it was good.

He saw her face. He knew she enjoyed it. He got more of an adrenaline rush. He could let go now. He could show her what this "Nerd" was made of. He picked her legs up even more so her knees hit the backboard. He was pounding so hard the wall was shaking. She let out a groan not meant for him to hear. He smiled.

"Yeah. I knew you liked it."

As he said that she gritted her teeth in anger and disgust. Yeah she loved it but she hated that she did. He was winning this little game of theirs. She couldn't help it. At one moment even her eyes rolled back and she groaned again.

"Admit it. ADMIT IT! You like it. You like this dick! You like this nerd!"

"Fuck you!" She said

No longer wanting him to be in the winning position she placed her hands against the backboard and pushed the couple onto a near by chair. He placed his hands back to catch them. However, they were now on the chair and she was on top. She gave him one slap across the face and began riding him. She looked at the amazement in his eyes as how good it felt. She was winning now. She was in control. He felt her juices run down his dick. He grabbed the desk to hold his approaching climax. He was groaning now. She looked at him. He had closed his eyes and was bathing in the pleasure. She placed her nails into his shoulders. He screamed in pain.

"What bitch?" she said as she rode him harder.

He couldn't say anything. She was in control. It felt too good to even move. She began moving so farther up and down that his dick would enter and leave her pussy. This excited both of them. He took her nipple along with her nipple ring and began sucking them both. As he flicked the nipple he flicked the ring too. It tickled as she smiled. He dug what nails he had into her back that made her scream. As she watched him she knew her victory was close. This was bittersweet as she took he could really give her a run for her money.

"You tried but I knew this would be too much for you pussy."

This woke him up from his state. He was minutes if not seconds way from washing her pussy with cum. He took what little strength he had and placed his hands around her neck. He then picked her up and began pounding her without mercy.

She was stunned. She was taken aback by not only his display of strength but by how good this felt. Her pussy was so wet. As he pounded her he could hear the sloshing of his dick in and out of her pussy she was so wet. He kept one hand around her neck as he picked up one leg and placed it against her body. She groaned so loud. She could barely gather oxygen but the whole moment was overwhelming. This was it. Her defeat was approaching. Her eyes rolled back as she approached her climax. A tear shed itself from her eyes. She gritted her teeth. She put her nails into his waist. It was so good! She was cumming. He could no longer hold it either. As he pounded away he felt the inside of his dick warm with the sensation that had been building ever since. He began washing the inside of her pussy with his milk. It was so much it was dripping out of her pussy as he moved back and forth. She felt his milk inside her; How warm it was. The deepest insides of her pussy could feel it.

They flew back into opposite directions. He in one chair and she in the other. He looked into the ceiling and then closed his eyes; not only relishing in this victory but in the intensity of the moment. Both his sweat and her sweat guided down their bodies. However she stared at him with hate. She had been defeated after all her talk. Her pussy was still vibrating from his pounding. Still dripping from the cum he injected into her. Still wet from the pleasure she received from him. Then she saw the chance of her redemption; his dick. It was half hard and soft. It was still wet from her juices and his cum combined. She saw her chance. She flew onto him and took his dick into her mouth.

He could not even react as she sucked him off. The top of his dick was so numb all he could do was sit there. She sucked him off good. His dick tasted so good. With her juices and his combined. She pulled off with a pop. She licked the top as he grabbed the desk harder. He didn't even notice she had a tongue ring. She gently sucked the top of his dick knowing that it was extra sensitive after he came. She also jerked the rest of his dick wanting more cum from his dick. He was helpless. He could not even make a sound as she sucked his dick. A goddess could not perform this well. As she jerked and sucked, he was nearing another climax. She knew it.

"Look at me." She said as she jerked his dick.

His eyes were droopy from the pleasure he was receiving. She had her tongue out, leaning against the top of his dick ready for the cum creeping up his manhood. She stared at him with her intense piercing eyes. She wanted it. She wanted it bad. He could see it. As he came, his cum splatter onto her tongue. It dripped down her tongue as more squirted from his dick. Her eyes remained staring into his, unwavering. He melted into the chair as she swallowed his milk. She licked her lips and stood up. She gave him one last slap across the face however her hand stayed on his face as they looked at each other. This game was a draw. He sucked on her index finger not wanting her to leave. However she took her hand and made way for the door with her some of her clothes in hand. Before she left, they shared one finally look. In that look both could see they had gained the others respect and would clearly have more adventures.